A Boring Family Pool Party

Story Info
A youthening drug and a boring, ordinary family pool party.
7.6k words
4.53
50.9k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_FOY
The_FOY
90 Followers

(A bit more "lore" in my universe where an illegal fountain of youth drug is available to the public. All characters are and remain over eighteen years of age)

I was home from college for the summer. Being my first week back, I planned to go out and reacquaint myself with the nightlife of my hometown. Mom, unfortunately, had other plans in the form of hosting a week-long family get-together. Being the reliable son that I am, I was expected to help her with the hosting duties. Our guests were Grandma Ruth, Aunt Agatha, Aunt Rani, and her daughter Rian.

Though I was happy to see all of them, I really was looking forward to seeing Rian again. She and I were what you might call "kissing cousins." And by "kissing," I mean bouncing up and down on my lap at a drive-in movie. Unfortunately, probably considering that our house would be packed, the opportunities for us to sneak off somewhere and have some fun without getting caught would be zero.

Or so I thought.

Everyone arrived early Friday afternoon. By the evening, we had ordered a pizza and had a pool party. That is, if you could call it a party. It was only slightly more lively than a funeral. The only real upside was sneaking peeks at Rian's cute little ass in her bikini.

Mind-numbing 90s pop-country music from a Bluetooth speaker provided a mediocre ambiance. Despite being at the pool, only Rian and I actually did any swimming. We tried to get the others to join us; swimming by yourself isn't a lot of fun, but they were content just to sun themselves in the deck chairs or sit under the circular table beneath the parasol. Eventually, even Ri abandoned me to sit with the others, and I followed soon after.

"So," Rian said, standing up suddenly during a lull in the conversation. "Who wants margaritas?"

"Are you still bartending on the weekends in that bar near campus?" my mom asked Ri.

"Oh, off and on. I have a lot of irons in the fire. So... is that a yes on the drinks?"

"Okay. Just make sure to go easy on the tequila," Aunt Rani told her daughter. "Some of us aren't as young as we used to be."

Rian pointed at me. "Yo, David. I need your college boy muscles to help me deliver the drinks."

I shrugged, "Sure." When she got up, I followed after, catching another gaze of her little butt.

Once in the kitchen, Rian groaned and slumped against the porcelain countertop of the island.

"Oh my god, this is soooo boring," Rian said, putting her face in her hands.

"It's... not that bad. It's nice to catch up."

Her brows knit together.

I put my hands up. "Okay, yep. That was a complete lie. It's pretty bad."

"Hold on." Rian stepped out of the kitchen and returned a moment later with her duffel bag. "So... what would you say if I had something that could make this party a little more interesting."

"Knowing you?" I crossed my arms. "I'd be a little concerned."

"Asshole. But I'm serious." Rian unzipped the bag and pulled out an unlabeled pill bottle. She unscrewed the cap and shook a few pink pills out onto the countertop.

Leaning in to get a better look, I saw that each round pill had twelve small ridges placed equidistant from one another and another two longer ridges in the center, giving it the appearance of a clock.

It all clicked; I knew exactly what they were. An illegal street drug called Renew, or more commonly Nus. When taken, it will temporarily make a person younger not only in body but in mind as well. It won't wipe out a person's memories of being older, but it does come with a definite attitude adjustment, which is one of the reasons they are very illegal.

I pushed myself off the table so hard that I nearly tripped backward.

"Jezus, Ri. Nus? Are you fucking serious? Don't you know how illegal these are? Where did you even get these."

Rian crossed her arms. "Okay, seriously? Coming from the guy who sold me pot all the way through high school?"

"That's... okay, that's a fair point. But that doesn't answer my other question. Where did you even get these?"

Rian gestured to herself. "Um, hello. Biochem Major, remember?"

"Wait, so you mean you made these?"

Rian nodded. "Yeah. I sell them. Have to pay for tuition somehow."

"Fuck me. My cousin is Walter fucking White. Okay, sure. Fine. So how exactly do you plan on using these to liven up this party?"

A sly, devious smile stretched over Rian's face. She gestured with her chin at the window where both our mothers, aunt, and grandmother sat by the pool.

"What? No... no way! You aren't serious, right?"

"Totally serious. This party would be a lot more fun with people our own age, yeah?"

"I... guess. But okay. So you dose them and bring them down to our age. That's fine for now. I guess they might even enjoy it. But when it wears off, and they remember what we did, we would be in so much trouble."

"I already thought of that. Biochem Major, remember? I've tweaked the recipe."

"Tweaked it how?" I asked, though I don't know if I was ready to hear the answer.

"Well, it already does the personality changes, right? I just made that a little stronger. When it wears off, anything that happens while they are on it will be filed away as a mostly forgotten memory and will be rolled into some event that happened earlier in their lives when they were originally at whatever ages we set them at. That's what my tests show, anyway. I call this new drug Nus-X."

"Okay, well, that's a stupid name. But you tested it. I'll be honest, Ri I still don't think..."

That's when Rian hooked her thumbs under the straps to her top and pulled her black bikini top up, and revealed her perfect little tits. They were B-cups, barely, with cute little dime-sized nipples.

"Got your attention? Good. I know that you wanted to get your hands on these this weekend. Unfortunately, you aren't going to get a chance with the aunt brigade in every corner of this house. With my idea, they will probably be slightly more... relaxed on things like that."

I closed my eyes and sighed. Were I thinking properly, I might have said no. Unfortunately, my blood started to flow to the wrong head. "Okay. So they won't remember?"

"Nope."

"Y-yeah, fine. Let's do this!"

Rian pumped her fist in the air. "Yes! Okay. First off. I need to use your weird brain. I know you know how old everyone is. I'd like to keep this an eighteen-plus party, so I must get the doses right."

I have an eidetic memory. Of course, being a student in the medical field, she knows what that is. But she likes to make fun of me for it whenever she can.

"Yeah. Okay. Well, your mom is forty-two."

"I already know how old my mom is, genius."

"Fine. My mom is forty-four."

"Okay."

"And Aunt Agatha is thirty-eight."

Rian had pulled a piece of paper and pen out of her bag and was already scribbling down a bunch of math involving ages and milligrams that made no sense to me as a computer tech major.

"And Grandma Ruth?" she asked.

"Wait, what? You're going to dose grandma?"

To make her point, she pulled up the left side of her top to reveal a tit.

"Sixty-two. She's sixty-two," I answered.

With all of the numbers written down and her formulas figured out, she pulled an honest-to-god mortar and pestle from her backpack and went to work on crunching up four sets of pills. From the amount that went into each dose, I had a fairly good idea of which dose went to which of my relatives.

"So, how much are you giving them? I mean, how young are they going to get."

With a devious smile, Rian shrugged. "You'll have to wait and see. The surprise is part of the fun."

After that, Rian started blending up the actual margaritas and poured them out into six glasses. Into four of them, she poured the ground-up pills and mixed them in. With each one, she said the name of the person it goes to.

"I know you won't forget because you have that weird brain. But it's important that the right glass gets to the right person to get the doses right, understand?"

"Yeah, okay. Let's just get this over with before I change my mind." I loaded the drinks up onto a serving platter and lifted it up on my palm.

When we walked outside, the ladies cheered when they saw the drinks.

"Is everything okay? You were in there a while," Mom asked.

Rian pointed at me. "Yeah, klutz dropped the first batch. Had to make a new set.

I handed out each glass, making sure to get the right glass to each person. When I handed mom's glass to her, I hesitated and didn't let go.

"Uh, honey? Can I have my drink, please?" Mom asked.

"Huh? What? Oh, sorry! My mind was elsewhere," With a bit of internal turmoil, I relinquished the glass.

"Cheers!" Aunt Agatha said, holding up her glass. We all held up our own and clinked them together. Then, in unison, we all took our first drinks. Inwardly, I flinched as Mom took down a large gulp.

"Whoo," Aunt Rani said and flinched. "I told you to go easy on the tequila, Rian," she scolded her daughter. Though I watched, and Rian did put less than half of the normal standard amount of tequila, probably to make it go down as smooth as possible to make sure that everyone finished their drinks. In my own drink, I could barely taste the alcohol. Of course, my margarita wasn't one of the ones without the "special surprise."

Mom and Aunt Agatha also screwed up their faces at their first drinks. The only one who didn't was Grandma, who was apparently an OG when it came to booze.

Everyone made small talk as we enjoyed our drinks. Though I probably looked pretty nervous because Grandma Ruth asked on more than one occasion if I was okay. I made up some excuses about thinking about my upcoming classes next semester.

As I watched the four of them, I could see the years melting off of them. It was most apparent in Grandma Ruth. She was completely gray, but vibrant red hair started at the roots and flowed outward until only a bit of gray remained.

Mom seemed to take notice of this for a second. Her brows knit together, and she looked confused. But Aunt Rani asked her a question, and that broke her concentration.

When she looked back at Grandma again, none of that confusion was there. I don't know the specifics on how Rani's Nus-X affects the mind, but it seemed like from moment to moment, they were all accepting a new reality and forgetting what came before on the fly.

Later on, I would ask Rian why it affected some faster than others. Apparently, the older you are, the more aggressively it can attack the system and cause some kind of a cascading... yeah I didn't understand it. But the older you are, the faster it changes you.

Now I have that eidetic memory, right? Well, photo albums are a pretty big deal in our family, and I've memorized all of them. So, as the four women in front of me became younger, it wasn't that hard for me to match up how they looked now to how they looked in the pictures and estimate their ages.

Grandma Ruth slurped up the last dregs of her margarita. She reached out a hand and placed it on Rian's hand. "Don't listen to Rani. That was the perfect amount of alcohol. I don't feel my arthritis at all right now."

Rian smirked at me and motioned over to Grandma with a flick of her chin. Grandma didn't look like Grandma. Actually, she looked a lot like Aunt Agatha did a bit ago. Flipping through the family album in my mind, I estimated that Grandma lost about twenty-five years. She appeared to be in her early forties. However, I mentally decided she was thirty-nine because of math.

"Pfft, You're too young to have arthritis, Ruth," Aunt Agatha snorted.

That surprised me a little bit. I've never heard Aunt Agatha call Grandma Ruth by her name. Of course, with the relatively small differences in their ages, Grandma probably couldn't be Aunt Agatha's mother at this point anyway.

For a moment, Grandma looked confused. "Yeah. I guess you're right."

Of all of them, I estimated Aunt Agatha to have changed the least at this point. She probably lost ten years. That would put her at twenty-eight, I mentally calculated.

Then, somewhere in the middle was Mom and Aunt Rani, who looked fifteen years younger. So that would put them at twenty-nine and twenty-seven, respectively.

"David, did you see where I put the receipt for this bathing suit? I might have to return it; it doesn't fit me," Mom asked and pulled at her suit. Her metabolism had returned with a vengeance, and the one-piece suit she wore looked positively baggy on her frame. The only place it wasn't loose was over her tits, which have become much perkier.

"Uh... I'll look later," I answered. Looking around, it looks like all of their metabolisms have picked up. The pounds that they each put on came off by the dozen in a matter of minutes.

"So Ri," Aunt Rani said, touching her daughter's shoulder. "Forget what I said before; this drink was soooo fucking good." She wrapped her lips around the straw and gave one last suck to get the last few drops.

"Thanks, Rani," Rian said with a grin.

"So, have you met any cute guys up at that school of yours," Aunt Rani asked her daughter.

"Sure, a few."

Rani nodded and licked her lips. "Uh, so... have you met any girls?"

My jaw would have fallen off if it wasn't still attached. Was Aunt Rani flirting with her daughter? But... hold on. At this point, Aunt Rani was only seven years older than her daughter.

"Mmmm, not lately. Though I have had my eye on a local chick," Rian said and placed a hand on Rani's thigh.

I stood up. "Uh, hey. So how about another round of margaritas!"

Aunt Agatha raised a hand, "Yeah. Great idea.

"Uh, yeah, I'll have one too," a soft girlish voice said. I had to turn around to realize it was my mom speaking.

"Just put more booze in it this time, okay?" Aunt Rani said.

"Come on, Rian, you're back on blender duty," I said and started at the patio doors to the kitchen.

I stepped inside, and Rian stepped in behind me. I closed the door.

"What the fuck Ri," I said once we were out of earshot. "Your mom was hitting on you, and you were encouraging that?"

"Yeah, so? She's hot. And I haven't got any pussy in a while," Rian said, walking past me and to the blender to start making the next round of drinks.

"I mean, she's your mom."

"And I'm your cousin; that didn't stop you from fucking me in the ass that once in that cornfield at that bonfire."

"Y-yeah, okay. Fair point."

She continued to make the drinks, except without the "extra ingredient" this time and a good amount more tequila. "Anyway. You're being a really uptight ass. You would think that a guy in the position you are right now would think he died and had gone to heaven."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. Dude, you are the only dick at a party with five co-ed-aged pussies. That's gotta be a wet dream come true."

"I-I guess."

"You just have to stop treating everyone like they are made of glass and loosen up. Also, you will confuse them if you treat them like you normally do. They don't remember that right now."

"How should I treat them?"

With a roll of her eyes, Rian grunted. "Jezus, dude. How would you treat me and a group of my friends?"

"Okay. Yeah. I understand."

Rian nodded and poured out the drinks into six glasses on the serving tray.

"Good. Now, let's get out there before we miss all the action. You know, I think of myself as something of an artist when it comes to chemistry. Part of the performance is watching the changes," Rian said.

I carried the drinks back out. We only missed a few minutes, but for them, they all lost more years.

In the time for that short exchange, Grandma Ruth had lost what I estimated to be another fifteen years. She didn't look like a grandmother at this point. Hell, if she were a mother, she would be a young one. If my math was right, she was at the same age as me at twenty-four. She had wild, fire-red hair and the biggest tits of the group that pushed out against her frumpy gray one-piece suit with the frills and skirt.

Next, there was Aunt Agatha. She didn't lose quite as much. Maybe only five years. But this would put her at twenty-three. She barely had any gray hair to begin with. But her short blond hair gave her something of a cute tomboy look. She didn't have much in the tits department, but her body had toned up considerably, giving her an athletic look. I remember her saying that she was on a women's soccer team back in college.

Next, there was Aunt Rani. I had to do a double take back at Rian to ensure she hadn't run ahead of me and sat in the chair her mother was sitting in a moment ago. She didn't lose as much as last time. It appeared to me another five years. Though she looked just so much like Rian to make them twins, I bumped it up to six years to put her at twenty-one, the same as her daughter. She had the same cute, slender body as her daughter, with the small, perky tits.

Finally, there was Mom. She also lost five years, from what I could tell. That would put her at the same age as me, along with Grandma Ruth. It seems. She got her tits from her mother, it would seem. Not quite as big, but still plenty plump under that misfiting swimsuit.

Giving everyone another once-over, it looks like Aunt Rani and Aunt Agatha are no longer getting any younger. So they probably hit their pre-prescribed limits that Rian set. Only Grandma Ruth and Mom were still changing.

I handed out the drinks. As I walked by Aunt Agatha, she swatted me on the ass.

"Thanks, hot stuff," she said, accepting her drink and giving her drink. Then I gave out the drinks to Grandma Ruth and Mom. Before I could give Aunt Rani and Rian their drinks, Rian grabbed both and sat beside her twin.

After accepting the drink, Aunt Rani pulled Rian into a kiss. Rian opened her mouth and let out a contented groan. When Aunt Rani pulled back, I could see definite tongue-on-tongue action.

"Thanks, babe," Rani said to Rian.

I glanced down to see a definite tent popping up in my shorts after the display. I sat down quickly before anyone else could take notice.

Rian looked around at the other women before speaking up. "Hey, ladies. I gotta say those are some hella ugly swimsuits. But I think I might have something lying around that you can use."

Yeah. I bet she just had them "lying around." It's not like my devious cousin to plan for just this occasion, know the proper sizes, and bring extras, right?

"Yeah, I don't know what the fuck I was thinking with this," Aunt Agatha said, pulling at her loose bikini bottoms.

Rian stood up and beckoned the others to join her.

"Hey, morning glory. We'll be right back. Don't play with yourself too much."

"Or not until we get back anyway!" Aunt Agatha said with a laugh.

Then they just left. So I played around on my phone until, fifteen minutes later, a scene out of my wettest dreams strolled through the patio door. Gone were the frumpy one-pieces with dull, sensible colors; in walked five hot babes in skimpy, brightly colored bikinis.

Rani and Rian strolled with their hands held together over their heads. To be honest, I couldn't tell which was which. They both wore matching dark blue bikinis.

Grandma Ruth... or maybe I should drop the grandma at this part. Ruth wore a bright red bikini. Her heavy, freckled tits barely seemed to want to be contained in it. The biggest shock, however, was that she lost more age. Another five or six years at least. She definitely looked to be the youngest of the group, I estimated her to be maybe eighteen or nineteen. She looked like a high school senior at a party of college kids at this point. The bouncy, energetic way she moved showed that no single mote of her previous arthritis remained. In her hand, she carried the bottle of tequila.

Agatha still wore a white one-piece suit. However, there wasn't much of it. Criss-crossing strips of white cloth created windows that showed off her six-pack abs and upper chest. Her nipples on her tiny A-cups poked out quite apparently. I realized that I was staring. The smile on her face showed that she didn't mind being stared at.

The_FOY
The_FOY
90 Followers