A Boring Family Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Almost there," I grunted out between my teeth and between fevered thrusts.

"Cum inside the little slut brat," Agatha said with a grin.

Well, I already came inside my mother; I guess it's grandma's turn. I gave her a few hard thumps, enough to leave her nice and sore, then I emptied myself inside her and didn't pull out until she got every last drop.

Afterward, the girls all gathered around me in a group hug. They kissed one another, I kissed them.

The party wound down after that. Rian, the real Rian, herded everyone to where they would be none the wiser when they woke up in the morning. The next day, everything and everyone was back to normal.

"So, about the rest of the week." Rian picked up a still, mostly full pill bottle and shook it.

(The story of this family might end here. Or I might pick it up again sometime. Feedback is appreciated.)