A Boring Party

Story Info
They were both bored, so decided to have some fun.
1.8k words
4.39
37.4k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,543 Followers

I quite enjoy a party. Lay on the beer and some girls and some music and I'll fit right in. No worries. The trouble was that the party that I was currently at was not my type of party. If I had my choice I wouldn't be caught dead in a party like this. Did I have a choice?

Not really. My parents were holding the party for some silly reason and it was at our place. I'd offered to get out of the way, go someplace harmless like the nearest pub, but the parents wouldn't have a bar of it. It was their party and attendance was mandatory.

"Besides," my Mother said, "you're too young to drink."

"Mother, I'm eighteen. I've been of a legal drinking age for months."

"I don't care. You're still too young to drink and you will be at the party."

So there I was, wandering around at the party, showing the flag as it were, bored out of my fricking skull. Eventually my father came up to me.

"Don't go near the eats," he advised me. "The look on your face will turn the cream sour. I noticed a girl sitting over by the wall. Why don't you go over and talk to her?"

A suggestion from my father is a command if you want to retain your health. I saluted and headed off in the general direction he'd indicated.

I found the girl, flopped back in a chair with a bored look, giving the impression that she was being very much put upon.

"Hi. I'm Dennis. You look very much the way I feel."

"Oh? Gay are you?"

"I meant bored," I snapped.

"Oh. Well, isn't everyone here bored? What's here to be not boring? Why are you here?"

"Command performance. My parents are giving the party. How about you?"

"Command performance. My father does business with yours."

"I didn't catch your name," I hinted.

"Probably because I didn't throw it," she replied.

I waited but she didn't say anything else.

"May I ask what your name is?" I said, trying to sound suave.

"You can ask?" she told me, and shut up again.

"What's your name?" I said through gritted teeth.

She paused for a few moments before grudgingly deciding that she should answer the question.

"Angela," she said, promptly shutting up again.

"Been a bit hot lately," I ventured, trying to start a conversation from nothing.

"It's raining," she said, jerking a thumb towards a window, a hidden 'der' expressing itself in her tone.

"Do you work?"

"Yes."

Get them talking about themselves, I've been told. Girls love talking about themselves. All you have to do is pretend to listen and they'll keep talking forever. What a load of crap.

"So what sort of job do you do?"

"Fast food. Before you ask, boring as hell."

"What are your ambitions?"

"Not to work in fast food."

"Do you follow any sport?"

"No."

We both fell silent for a while. I felt frustrated. I suspect that she felt amused at my attempts to strike up a conversation and planned to go on frustrating my efforts.

I gave her my best smile.

"Seeing you're bored, and I'm bored, why not wander down to my room with me so that I can undress you and fuck you?"

Angela looked at me and gave a slow blink. Then she started nodding.

"Why not? Better than getting bored out of my skull here. After you."

She had to be kidding. Or bluffing. Or maybe she thought I was kidding or bluffing? I didn't know but it would be interesting finding out. I put a guiding hand on her back and steered her away from the crowd.

Once we reached my room I ushered her in and closed the door, snibbing it locked while I did so. Then I turned to her.

"What I'm going to do," I told her, "is take off your clothes one item at a time. Every time I take something off I'm going to stick my cock into you and take it out. I don't mean just a little poke, either. It'll be all the way in each time. By the time you're naked you should be ready for some extended playing."

With that I calmly lifted the hem of her skirt and took hold of her panties. I slowly pulled them down, my eyes on hers the entire time. Her face didn't change expression in the slightest, except for a slight flush.

She stepped out of her panties and I rose back up. I eased her over to the dressing table, pushing her so she bent forward over the end of it. I'd finally have a use for that big mirror on the dressing table. She should be able to see most of what I was doing.

I tucked the hem of her skirt into her waistband then I stoked her pussy with one hand while undoing by belt and dropping my trousers, bringing my erection out to play. I saw the slight turn of her head as she tracked me in the mirror, and then I was right behind her, my cock ready to move forward.

I lined up and pressed forward, watching her watching me enter her, her face blank but intent. I just leaned into her, letting myself slide in nice and deep, finding her quite willing to accept me. I could hear a faint growling sound deep in her throat as she watched me take her.

As soon as I was fully inside her I held it for a moment and then withdrew. I pulled her to a standing position and started undoing her skirt. She was looking just a trifle confused. I guess she didn't really believe me when I said I'd withdraw straight after the initial thrust.

Her skirt dropped away and I started positioning her again. This time she had her back to the dressing table, leaning back against it, her groin thrust out. She wouldn't need to watch in a mirror this time. She had a bird's eye view of her own pudenda.

Needless to say she continued watching as I drilled home again, her breathing just a little ragged now. She also gave me an irritated look when I promptly pulled out again.

"Mustn't rush things," I told her, undoing the buttons on her blouse.

With her blouse gone I wanted to try something different. I urged her to lift one leg and then I took hold of it and lifted it even higher. By the time I stopped lifting she was just about doing vertical splits, one hand pressed against the mirror to stop herself falling. She also had an excellent view of the stage for the next performance.

I took it very slowly as I drove into her this time, much to her apparent frustration.

"Be reasonable," I said. "If I drove in hard while you're standing like that on one foot then I'm likely to knock you flat on your back."

That knowledge didn't stop her grumbling though.

This time as soon as I pulled back I was spinning her around and undoing her bra. As soon as that dropped away it was open season to do as I wanted. I very rapidly finished stripping off my own clothes and then hauled her over to the bed, dropping us both onto it.

"Your turn," I said smugly, lying flat on my back. "Feel free to mount up." I waved a hand in the general direction of my erection.

"Really," she gushed. "Oh, how can I ever thank you?"

Sarcastic bitch. Still, having her climb on board would cover a multitude of sins. She didn't dither about but hopped right in to taking advantage of me. She rolled on top of me, her breasts crushed against my chest, while her hands slipped between us further down. I could feel her holding me, steering me into position, and then she was pushing herself up into a sitting position, my cock sliding neatly into her as she moved.

She started rocking, my cock sliding back and forth inside of her. Just little movements at this stage but that would change. I started pushing into her to help her along and she stopped.

"No," she said firmly. "You're not allowed to move. You have to just lie there and let me do what I want."

"You have to be fucking kidding me," I said softly, and she just giggled.

"Nope," she said. "You'll have to just grin and bear it. Let's see how well you do."

With that she resumed her rocking while I sweated bullets, wanting desperately to get into the act and fuck her just as hard as I could. Serves me right for telling her to mount up. Next time, if there was a next time, it would simply be panties down, bend her over the nearest firm surface, and fuck her like she's never been fucked before.

I guess you can call me a bit dim-witted because it took me a while to catch on to what Angela was doing. While it was rather an ecstatic exercise in patience after a while it dawned on me that she was going on for too long. Not that I was complaining, but slowly my mind moved into gear.

With me being compliant to her don't move edict Angela was in complete control of what was happening. She was deliberately pacing things so that while I'd been brought to the boil she wasn't - quite - doing enough to make me boil over. For that matter the look on her face made me suspect that she was similarly placed - ready to climax and deliberately holding it off. Waiting to see how long before I snapped, was my guess.

I thought the hell with it and rolled over, taking her under me. That done I started driving in with everything I had and if she didn't like it it was just too damned bad.

From her happy laugh she must have been waiting for this and she was quick to start moving with me, even if we were going at an accelerated pace.

Neither of us lasted much longer past that point. I started firing off and moments later she climaxed, biting my shoulder as she did so. (She later told me it was either bite or scream and did I really want our parents sticking their heads in the door?)

We quickly tidied up and slipped back to mingle with the party crowd, showing our respective parents that we were still mingling. Oh, yes, I also let her know that if the party was still going in an hour or so I was going to find her and drag her somewhere quiet where I could do that 'drop the panties and fuck like crazy' that I had promised myself.

Ashson
Ashson
8,543 Followers