A Boring Saturday Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband and Wife are blackmailed...
4.5k words
4.26
30.2k
34

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been nearly a week since we were forced to submit to Russel.

After the degrading things we were both forced to do, I seriously doubted that life would ever be normal again.

Mary would vacillate between the sadness of something lost, and the giddiness of a middle school girl with her first boyfriend.

I tried to focus on work, but the memory of laying on the floor looking up Russel's cock pistoning in and out of Mary's vagina mere inches from my face kept popping up in my head. And I tried not to think of eating his cum...

Aside from our moments of doubt and regret, the week passed quietly, approaching normal by Thursday...when the letter from Russel came.

I came home from work to find Mary sitting on the couch with an envelope in her hand. She'd been crying. Across the back of the envelope was the instruction, "open and read together".

I started to take the envelope from her, but she recoiled.

What's the matter?, I asked her.

I don't want to lose you. I'm afraid that if we open this, it'll be like 'no turning back '. I admit, I had fun last week, but can you still love me after what Russel did to me...what he and I did...what we did to you? If we dont open this, maybe we can fight this!

The tears were flowing again...

The DVDs...remember? I reminded her.

More tears.

John, I can't let all our friends and family see those.

I know.

Her hands trembled as she handed me the envelope. I sat next to her and just held her until her tears stopped.

Shall I open it?

She nodded yes.

I opened the envelope, the tearing sounds of the paper symbolic of our lives being torn.

The letter was unsigned, no return address...I assume to avoid implicating himself in his blackmail.

I read it aloud:

My friends,

For the next year, we will be spending a lot of time together.

There are a number of rules you will be required to follow, both individually and as a couple.

MARY-

You are required to shower or bathe daily- You should always be clean and fresh for your lovers. You must shave everything below your neck as soon as you feel growth. This includes underarms, arms, legs, belly, pussy...everything. I have a personal trainer that will start working with you to get you in shape. He's very athletic- he can last a long time!

JOHN- You are also required to shower or bathe daily. You must keep everything that is normally hidden by underwear shaved clean. Front and back.

BOTH OF YOU-

I have assigned a marriage counselor to you. You will see him once a month to help you adjust to your new roles. Don't worry, it won't cost you...money. He's a good counselor, but a bit perverted!

At times I will require Mary to do things. Other times they may be optional. If Mary decides to opt out of something, John will be required to fulfill it. John has no option to opt out of anything.

You both will be having sex in many different ways, with many different people, in many different situations. You may never say no unless Mary is given the option to defer to John.

Sex with each other is prohibited. That means nothing beyond holding hands and quick pecks on the lips. NO TONGUE!

I promise you will be safe, no permanent harm will come to you.

I will not do anything to harm your marriage or intrude in your family life.

I will in no way publicly "out" you.

At the end of one year, I will release you from the situation, give you all the DVDs I was going to mail, and that will end our friendship.

You will find a package on your front porch. You will wear only what is in the box when you come to my house tomorrow evening at 7.

Well, at least he's not trying to take you from me, I said.

Mary just sat there staring.

Finally she looked at me, "Lovers? As in many? I had a hard enough time dealing with this when it was just Russel...and a whole year of me being his whore? This is too much! I can't...I just can't! "

"You can't? At least sometimes you'll have options! I ain't got none! He'll probably have me slurping up all these guys' cum! I wanna puke just thinking about it"

Mary started getting indignant.

"Well at least you're not gonna have all these strange cocks inside you! After a year I'll be so loose no guy would want me!! Besides, according to that video we watched, you were practically begging to be used like a cheap fag!"

"Well you sure seemed to be enjoying being fucked by Russel's big dick! And then YOU fed me his cum! If I'm a fag, you made me one!!"

"I hate you!" she screamed, and ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

I sat on the couch, fuming. She DID feed me his cum...and whimpered when he stopped fucking her...she loved every minute of it.

But then, I did ask Russel to use his belt on me, and I did want him to treat me the way he did.

The more I thought about how he used me...used her...and how she enjoyed it...and how she treated me that night, I realized I was getting turned on. I realized I wanted Russel to use me...use her... and I wanted her to use me too. Then I remembered the box. I opened the front door, and sure enough, there was a box sitting there. No address label. Someone must have left it there as soon as I came home from work.

I brought it in and set it on the coffee table.

Mary came out and began to argue, until she saw the box, and curiosity got a hold of her.

She looked at me, and almost simultaneously we apologized to each other.

"Shall we open it?" Mary asked.

I gave her a "do we have a choice" look before opening it. Inside was a small paper bag that said HIS, and a larger bag that said HERS.

We opened the HERS bag first. Black lace panties, black lace bra, sheer black stockings, a thin black robe that barely covered her ass.

Great.

We opened the HIS bag.

Mary began laughing hysterically.

A pair of purple satin shorts that were super short and open on the sides, and a cock cage.

Double great.

We're supposed to leave the house in this!?!?

"Well, you'll certainly look the part of a cuckold!"

"A what?"

"A cuckold- that's a husband that lets...even encourages, his wife to have sex with other men."

"I'm not letting OR encouraging!"

"Perhaps not outright, but you could have stopped it despite my fears, even killed Russel if it came down to it, and you didn't. So, on some level, you allowed it, even participated when you opened your mouth to let me feed you his cum. Then there was the way you acted in the video. Submitting to him, even begging, making him the superior man. Maybe you just don't realize it yet, but I think you want to serve Russel by giving him your wife's body."

I sat there dumbfounded. I refused to believe that. But why was my cock hard?

Friday evening came, and as the hour to leave came I was filled with dread.

I was sitting on the bed when Mary came out of the bathroom in her new clothes.

Damn she looked good.

"You're not dressed! " she said with a smirk.

"Because they're not clothes!" I said. "And what do I do with this?" I asked, holding up the cock cage.

I was cold and naked, which was a good thing, because my 6 inch dick wouldn't have fit otherwise.

Mary put it on, attached a little padlock (which I had failed to notice until now) and locked it, leaving the key in her nightstand drawer. I then pulled on the shorts. My butt was hanging out the back, and the cock cage pushed out the front obscenely, occasionally popping out the bottom when I sat.

Thank goodness the car was in the garage!

23 minutes later we pulled up in front of Russel's house.

No garage. Damn.

We parked in the driveway and walked to the door, I rang the bell.

I rang the bell again.

And again.

After three minutes the door finally opened.

"People could see us out here!" I complained.

"Damn, you look fine!" Russel said, taking Mary's hand, ignoring my comment, and me, altogether.

"Turn around, let me see..."

Mary twirled in place.

"Now untie the robe, let it fall on the floor"

I think I must have been the only one who noticed we were still basically standing in the doorway, as Mary pulled the tie and let the robe slide off her shoulders. Anyone passing could see!

"The door?" I whined.

Russel finally looked at me, and in a stern voice said, "You are not allowed to wear clothes in my house!"

"In front of the door?"

He only stared. I wasn't going to win that battle. I peeled the shorts off and stood naked in the doorway, wearing only a cock cage.

"Pick up that robe," he commanded.

When I straightened back up, Mary was facing me (and the open door). Russel stood behind her massaging her breasts, and she had her arms entwined behind his neck.

"I absolutely love your wife's tits, Johnny boy!" Russel exclaimed, loud enough that anyone passing by would have heard. I glanced behind me to make sure no one was looking. When I looked back, Russel was slowly kissing her neck, from her ear down to her shoulder, then switching sides did the same thing on the other side of her neck. Then with a quick sucking sound, planted a hickey on each side of her neck. Mary got hickeys real easy, and they lasted a week.

"There, Johnny boy, a little reminder of this evening," he said sarcastically.

He told me to close the door while he led Mary over to the couch.

He sat on the couch and had Mary stand in front of him.

"John-John, come over and undress your wife...for me."

I walked over to her.

"Start at the bottom." He said.

I bent down to pull her shoes off, and I inhaled deeply because I could smell her scent. She was, despite any misgivings earlier in the week, very turned on.

As was I.

My cock was already straining to escape it's confines. I don't know if it was the fact that I was touching my beautiful, sexily dressed wife, or if it was because I was undressing her...for him.

I had her lift one foot, and then the other, as I slipped the black pumps off of her feet.

I slowly slid my hands up her thighs and started to slide up further when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Don't enjoy yourself too much, Johnny. Consider yourself lucky I'm allowing you to touch her at all!"

I let out a sigh, and went back to the task at hand, sliding first one stocking, then the other, slowly down her legs. My cock was really straining against my restraint.

I reached up to grasp her black lace panties.

"Hands off the goods, Johnny!"

I sighed again, and reached up to grasp the panties at the hips...I saw they were soaked...she was turned on by all of this! All regrets now appear to be gone...

Mary stepped out of the panties.

I stood, facing her, eye to eye.

She mouthed "I love you ".

Before I had a chance to reach around behind her, Russel said, "From behind".

I moved around behind her, and unclasped the bra.

I quickly slid the straps off of her shoulders and down the front, running my hands innocently over her breasts, much to the delight of my cage-enclosed cock, and much to the ire of Russel.

With an evil smile on his face, he said, "you will regret disobeying me."

"But for now, you can undress me." He said as he stood.

I made quick work of untying his shoes and removing them and his socks.

"Pants last," he said.

I unbuttoned his shirt and slid it off, then I undid his belt.

"Pull the belt out, I'll want that later," he said.

I pulled it out and coiled it and set it on the side table.

I unbuttoned his pants and, grasping both pants and underwear, slid them down.

When I got past his cock, it sprang up and nearly hit me in the face, eliciting giggles from both of them.

He sat back down on the couch, and told Mary, "Come straddle my legs facing me, but sit on my knees not on my lap"

Mary let out a disappointed "aww"

When she was in position, he said, "I felt bad, JohnnyBoy, that last time you had no say in the matter. This time is going to be different."

He pulled Mary up so she was kneeling, which, by coincidence, put his face in between her tits. He spread his legs and said, "come kneel between my legs, take my cock and guide it inside you wife. That way it'll be you giving her to me, instead of me taking her. You'll be giving me permission, even encouraging me to have her. Now!"

My cock was ready to burst out of the cage...my stomach felt like I was going to puke...he was sucking on her nipples...she was purring from getting turned on...

Mary turned her head to me, "give me to him, I want him in me now!"

I reached up and grasped his huge cock, it throbbed in my hand, I guided it to her opening, just as Russel said "Wait!"

Please! Mary begged.

Johnny boy, ask me to fuck your wife.

"What?!" I asked.

You heard me, ask me to fuck your wife. He said.

"But I don't..."

"Fine! Now BEG me to fuck her!"

"John! Do it!"Mary said.

"But Mary..."

"DO IT, CUCK!!" she ordered.

I swallowed whatever pride I had left, and groveled: "please, Russel..."

"Master, to you..."

"Please, Master, would you please fuck my wife with your superior cock?" I asked as my stomach churned and my cock hardened.

"You may continue." he said.

I moved it around a little to open her lips, then finally placing it inside, she let out a moan as she sank down a little, then pulling up almost to the point of it coming out, then back down a little more, slowly picking up a rhythm. I realized I was still holding on to his cock, so mesmerized I was by the sight of her impaling herself on this manly cock. My attempt to remove my hand was met with her saying "don't let go yet!", so I continued holding it, until it went in to the point that, on every down stroke, she was hitting my hand, which was the only thing keeping the last 3 or four inches from going in. Finally she said "ok", i removed my hand and she went all the way down!

"Omigosh! It's hitting my cervix!"

Keep moving! Russel ordered.

Mary started moving up and down with a smooth steady pace.

Russel soon grew tired of that, grabbed her hips, and started pumping for all he was worth. It didn't take long til Mary's orgasm started building, and before long she was wailing like she was dying.

Meanwhile, Russel hadn't slowed a bit, his cock flying in and out of her cunt, his balls swinging up to slap Mary's ass.

It was just about this time the doorbell rang.

"Get that, JohnnyBoy!"

Hiding myself behind the door I opened it, and Russell cried out, "Hey Larry!"

Larry started to walk in the door but as soon as he saw what Russell was doing to my wife, he started to back away, apologizing:"Oh, I'm sorry- I didn't mean to interrupt. I'll come back later..."

"Hold on a minute Larry!" Russell said, "come on in and meet my new friends- this is John and this is his wife marry the one I'm fucking right now!"

Larry just stood there dumbfounded not knowing what to do or say or think

Russell said, "Come on over and look at her, she's got some really nice tits!"

Larry tentatively walked in the door and started to walk around so he could get a better look at my wife's lovely breasts.

"Go ahead," said Russell, "they're very nice and soft!"

Mary was clearly uncomfortable at this new development, but there really wasn't much she could do by then since she was still impaled on Russell's big cock.

Larry reached out and gently started touching them and then as he became emboldened he started to massage them a little bit, then he started playing with her nipples.

This must have been exciting Mary because her nipples got very hard.

"She does have some nice tits," Larry said.

"Yes she does!" said Russel. "Hey, I've got a great idea! Why don't you go round up the guys and bring them over so they can all see too!"

Larry didn't want to pull his hands away from Mary's breasts, but he eventually relented and said,"Okay I'll be back as soon as I can," and with that he left.

Russell had me turn around and lay with my head on the couch next to them so I was facing up. I didn't like where this was headed but I didn't think I really had much of a choice.

He started thrusting into Mary harder and harder and finally he shouted out, "Here it comes!" and with several grunts he emptied his load into her.

After they calmed down for a minute, Russell said, "Okay, now you clean her up."

He had her move over so that she was sitting on top of my face and I started licking her, and as I did all his cum came out and started running down my chin and on my chest and some of it got in my mouth which was gross.

Just about that time came a knock on the door.

Larry had returned with three other guys.

As Mary lifted up off of me they looked over and saw the cum dripping down my face and onto my chest, and they saw Mary standing there naked, and then they saw my cock cage.

They didn't know where to look- whether at Mary and all her naked beauty, or at my ridiculous predicament.

They kept looking back and forth between her and me and her and me, and finally they all just busted out laughing and pointing at me.

Larry asked Russell "What the hell does he have that thing on his dick for?"

Russell said, "That's because the use of her body belongs to me now. He can't have her, so we have to cage up his tiny little cock so he doesn't try to take advantage of her when I'm not around."

"So he's...what do you call it?"

"It's called a 'cuckold' said Russel. "He has willingly given his wife to me to use as I see fit, and I see fit to share her with you and the guys! So enjoy yourselves and have some fun!"

Mary's jaw dropped as the guys advanced, and I immediately began to protest, "Now wait just a minute, I didn't think you were going to be sharing her with the whole damn neighborhood! "

"It's not the 'whole damn neighborhood', it's just a few friends, but that is an idea, Cuck! Thanks for the suggestion! '' Russel said.

"It was NOT a suggestion..." I cried, and those were the last words out of my mouth.

All four guys picked me up and tied me to the chair (not again!), Russel wadded up my wife's panties and shoved them in my mouth, then he picked up her black lacy bra and blindfolded me with.

"There ya go, cuck! Now we don't have to listen to your whining, AND now you won't even be able to watch!"

"Mmf mmph mmnnmmpfp" I threatened.

Everyone was snickering, I even think Mary was...

For the next several minutes things quieted down. I could hear lots of lip-smacking sounds, and feel-good moans from all parties.

The moaning became a little more animated, and the thought of what I imagined was happening to my wife started my cock straining against the cage, and the more I focused on the sounds and my cock, the harder it got, until the pain from the little spikes on the inside hurt too much and it subsided for a while, and then the whole process repeated over and over.

"I want that now!" Somebody said.

Mary said, "Oh no! It's too big, go sloooooowwwww...oh!...oh!"

Somebody with an apparently large cock was now stretching her cunt wider than it's ever been. She continued her moaning until it was interrupted with "What are you doing? No! Not there! No one has been there! "

A voice said, "Just relax...push gently...there ya go...now I'll try one more...good, good, you're gettin' it!"

Mary started moaning more as they were working on her.

"Ok, here it comes now, don't tense up!"

Mary let out a wail that I'm sure the whole neighborhood heard as apparently she was experiencing her first anal penetration. The wails soon turned to moans, moans that came in time with whatever action was taking place.

"Are you kidding?" Mary asked.

With her moans suddenly reduced in volume, I can only assume that all three holes were filled at that point.

"Hey cuck, you would not believe this- the woman who used to fuck only you now has a cock up her ass, one in her pussy one in her mouth, and one in each hand! I don't think she'll ever go back to just your little dick!" Russel said.

12