A Boring Saturday Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just about this time someone started grunting, "Ahhh fuck!"

Mary started gagging and coughing, so one can only guess which hole had cum in it first. Someone else said, "Alright, I get a hole now!", so Mary's break from cocksucking was short-lived.

I felt someone near me, and the next thing I know something wet is being rubbed on my face. Apparently oral guy #1 decided to share with me what Mary didn't swallow.

Another grunting guy, another exclamation of 'I gotta hole too', and moments later another cock rubbing itself dry on my face. It smelled like crap.

Literally.

I guess I know where he was, too.

My poor Mary! Never had anal ANYTHING before today, and she already had another dick in her ass! I can't imagine the pain she was in...

"OMIGOSH! I never knew this could feel so good" Mary said, then it sounded like she went back to slurping. So much for being in pain. And why did I never get that pleasure? This was becoming increasingly unfair...

"I'm gonna cum, where do you want it?"

There was no audible reply.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," Mary said.

"What about me?" said another voice.

"And me!" said Russel.

Russel was chuckling, "Ok boys, you heard the lady, let's decorate that face!"

Really? She wanted them to cum on her face? How could she allow them to do something so degrading?

"Ok, here it comes!"

And then suddenly my blindfold was removed in time to see three cocks erupting cum all over...MY FACE!

Mary was laughing...

This was her idea...

The cum dripped slowly down my face as the guys got cleaned up and dressed.

They were finally ready to leave.

Mary stood and, with her back to me, waited by the door.

One by one, each guy in his turn, gave Mary a deep passionate kiss while fondling her in some way.

And as each one was doing this, they were looking past her, making eye contact with me, as if to say, 'Look, see what I'm doing with YOUR wife, loser!'

And as each one would leave, Mary would give each one a piece of paper.

No doubt her phone number.

"Get cleaned up and go home. I'll send you an email later" Russel said to Mary, then he repeated the same process as the other guys, kissing her deeply, fondling her, looking at me the whole time. He finally broke off the kiss, and then patting her on the butt said. "You guys get yourselves home, I'm going to go take a shower- make sure you guys lock up when you leave, and look for my email- you got a busy day tomorrow!"

And then he walked out of the room.

Mary came over and picked up her dress and put it on.

She picked up her bra, pulled the panties out of my mouth and wadded them all up and put them in a plastic bag.

She said, "Let's go."

"Can I clean this crap off my face, first?"

"You can do that when we get home, I want to get home and take a shower and nap..."

So I pulled out my shorts and we headed out the door.

When we got home I was going to get in the shower, but she beat me to it, so I resigned myself to washing my face in the sink.

I was sitting on the couch when she came out, naked and her hair in a fluffy white towel.

She laid on the couch and put her head in my lap with a contented sigh.

"It's so good to be home, and be clean and fresh. I'm worn out! She said

I said "I guess so. What the hell were those pieces of paper you were handing everybody...your phone number?"

"Of course not- I wouldn't give out my phone number! That was your phone number!"

I said "What? Why were you giving them my phone number?"

"So when they want to have sex with me they'll call you and tell you what to do."

I shook my head.

I didn't know what to think of that, but for some reason the thought of guys calling me and saying, 'Hey, I wan't to fuck you wife, bring her to me!' got my cock stiffening against the cage again.

We both ended up dozing off.

When I finally woke up, she wasn't there anymore.

I found her in the office looking at the email that Russel had sent.

"Tomorrow we have an appointment with the marriage therapist and with the with the physical trainer," Mary said.

I said, "So much for getting any yard work done tomorrow!"

She gave me a funny look.

"You don't like doing yard work anyway!"

I said "Maybe not but I'm starting to like it a lot better!"

"You hard cock disagrees."

12