A Boring Saturday Ch. 05

Story Info
Husband and wife experience new humiliation.
5k words
4.19
19.1k
14

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary and I were both on edge the rest of Saturday, and all day Sunday.

I think we were both expecting one of the five men that knew us, and that had fucked Mary and humiliated me, to call or come by to gloat over us.

As it was, nothing happened. I found out later from Mary that Russell had instructed them to give us space.

That was a really good thing.

I think Mary kept vacillating between fondly remembering the great sex she had, and feeling remorse for having been intimately penetrated by people we actually knew, and feeling disgusted for having been fucked by her own brother, who seemed to have thoroughly enjoyed himself.

It was a lot of conflicting feelings.

I, of course, shared some of those feelings.

The guy from church concerned me the least- he was more of an acquaintance to begin with.

The other four concerned me a great deal.

Obviously, the next-door neighbor was an issue. I had no idea what he might want, and when.

Mary spent her days home alone, and that made her vulnerable. I had no way to protect her.

Both of our brothers had legitimate reason to just drop in unexpectedly without their wives or kids, and neither one seemed to have regrets about what they did. Quite the opposite, actually.

We both knew it would happen eventually, but neither of us was quite ready for it.

And then there was Charlie.

He, perhaps, frightened me the most.

He didn't like me. I never liked him and, as I was his superior I had probably treated him with a little more contempt than I should have.

It was probably due to the fact that, at company family gatherings, he would pay a little too much attention to Mary. She never liked him either- until now. Her opinion of his personality hadn't changed, but in the throes of passion she had said she loved his cock, and she loved him. I know it was just the sex talking, but it still hurt me. I'm not even sure she remembers saying it.

And I would have to face his sneering in the morning.

It was with a great deal of fear that I walked into work that day.

Fortunately, it was a busy day, and half the day went by and no Charlie. I was greatly relieved, but that relief was short-lived. All the guys in the shop went to lunch at 11:30. At 11:40 Charlie opened the door to my office and walked right in.

"You're supposed to knock, ya know?" I said.

Ignoring me, he walked up to my desk, placing a small Dixie cup in front of me.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Pour it in your mouth, and don't swallow it til I tell ya.", he said, ignoring my question.

I looked at it. White and creamy. I think it was his cum.

"I'm not going to do that, it's gross. Leave!"

"This says you are!"

He showed me the video playing on his phone. it clearly was Mary's face as he was fucking her, and as she called out his name.

"Obey!" he said.

Remembering what Russell said, I reluctantly picked up the cup, and poured it in my mouth.

I was right. It was cum. I looked up at him expectantly, waiting for the command to swallow.

He pulled up a chair, pulled a sandwich out of a brown paper bag and slowly started eating it.

The amount of cum in my mouth was a lot, and, mixing with the saliva, was simultaneously easing it's way down my throat and oozing out of the corner of my mouth. I could feel it dripping down my face, getting close to my chin. It was going to drip on my tie. I reached up to stop it.

"Ah, ah, ah!" Russell said, wagging his finger. He wanted to watch it drip.

And so it did.

A glop about the size of a quarter.

As soon as it hit, he busted up laughing.

He had finished eating and as he got up to leave, he said, "Swallow."

And I did.

"Now thank your master"

"Thank you master" I said, glaring at him.

"I'll be checking on you later. The glob of cum better still be there. Leave it until you get home! See ya tomorrow!"

Oh, great. This was going to be a daily occurrence?!

I rinsed my mouth out and started to get up to close my door, but sat right back down, because my cock was hard as a rock.

How could he do this to me? Why did I get turned on having him humiliate me like this?

He walked past me later, made it a point to look at the dried cum on my tie, then gave me a thumbs up, with a big goofy smile.

I was relieved to get home that evening.

I walked in, and heard Mary in another part of the house.

"I'm home!" I called out.

"Be right there!" came the reply.

I wasn't expecting what came next.

Mary came around the corner naked, with a glass in one hand and our neighbor's hand in the other. At least he was dressed.

"What the hell's going on?" I asked.

"I was obeying," Mary said, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

And she showed me the glass. I took it from her briefly. It was warm, and it was more white, milky fluid.

Our neighbor's cum.

Handing it back, I asked, "What's this?"

"Silly cucky, you know what it is!"

"For me?" I asked.

Mary got a goofy look on her face- like a little girl who had gotten her daddy the best birthday present ever, and smiling big, nodded her head enthusiastically.

"Aww, you shouldn't have," I replied somewhat sarcastically. She didn't catch it, but our neighbor, Roger, did. He had his hand to his face, covering a smile.

"I have to admit, it was Roger's idea. He felt bad that he missed you- and only by ten minutes! Imagine that!"

"Yeah, imagine that." I replied dryly, glaring at Roger. He looked away. He might have something on us, but he hadn't learned how to take advantage of the situation yet, and he knew I could still beat his ass.

"So he thought, considering how much you like to eat cum, we would save it up for you!"

"It's still warm."

"That was my idea. I got out one of the old baby bottle warmers, and kept it warm. That way it would be a nice, warm 98.6 for you!"

"It's a lot."

"Eight loads."

My jaw hit the floor. "Eight...eight? How...where...what the fuck?!"

Roger was looking downright scared, and cowered away from me. I realized my right hand was balled in a fist.

"John! You're disrespecting our guest! Roger has a quick recovery time. Let's see- twice the normal way, two blow jobs, two hand jobs, one titty fuck..."

"And once in the ass" Roger finally spoke.

"And now I suppose you want me to drink this in front of you, Roger?"

He looked at Mary.

"My cucky, Roger has a special request. He wants to be the one to feed it to you."

And with that she handed the glass full of cum to Roger.

He hesitated.

"Go on, he won't bite Roger."

He hesitatingly approached me, half afraid I was gonna slug him. I opened my mouth for the inevitable, and a new-found courage came over him. Walking forward, he held the glass up. "Don't spill a drop, cumeater", he said.

In one swift move, the entire contents of eight male orgasms were emptied into my mouth.

"Swallow!" he said.

It took two gulps to get it down.

He handed me the glass. "In case you want to lick it clean..."

I looked inside the glass, and tilted it slightly towards me. There was a little bit left. I looked at it, and the longer I looked at tlit, the harder I got. Drinking the larger quantity kinda made me nauseous, but contemplating the last bit of cum made me extremely horny. Being forced to do something was one thing, but willingly showing my submission to Roger by chasing after that last bit was making me sweat...salivate...I had to have it all.

I raised the glass and tilted, letting the last bit drip onto my tongue. I relished the taste as my hand rubbed my crotch. I stopped rubbing to stick my finger in the glass. I had to have it all! Like a man possessed, I stuck my tongue as far into the glass as it would go. I wasn't satisfied until I had it all!

I finally finished and, when I looked up, they were both looking at me like I was crazy. Perhaps, but I was happy.

"I have to go, Christine will be home soon." Roger said.

Mary pouted, but followed him to the front door.

He started to open the door, but paused and, looking at me, pulled Mary to himself, kissing her deeply, tongues wrestling with each other.

"Thanks for a wonderful day, Mary. I really enjoyed it. I don't know how often I can do this, Christine is always home, but I might have to become better friends with John...I mean cumeater..."

They both laughed a little at his unfunny joke, and then he left.

Mary closed the door after he left. She walked over to me and wrapped her arms around me, snuggling against my chest. She let out a contented sigh, and we stood there like that for a couple minutes. She looked up into my eyes, saying, "I love you!"

"I love you too, babe..." and I moved to give her a kiss.

"Whoa, there- you still have cum on your face!"

"Sorry...I forgot."

"It's okay. I'm going to go take a shower, and I'm exhausted- will you order a pizza?"

"Sure" I said.

The pizza arrived, and I called out: "Pizza's here?".

No reply. I heard the water stop, so I know she should hear me.

"Mary?!"

Still no reply.

I set the pizza down and went to check on her.

She had fallen asleep on the bed, hair still in a towel.

She looked so beautiful, laying there naked on the bed.

I went and layed down behind her, spooning her. She let out a "mmmm..."

Laying so close, i couldn't help but get hard.

I began rubbing against her.

She started to moan slightly, and that woke her up.

"What are you doing?!" she cried out.

Enjoying my wife's body, of course!"

"We can't- Russell will find out!"

"How would he know, unless you tell him?"

"I couldn't lie, I'd feel like I was cheating..."

"I'm the one who's being cheated on! Not him! You're my wife!"

"I'm not going to be deceptive, then. I'll tell you what- I'll let you masturbate into my hand. It'll be our little secret..."

At that point I didn't care. I needed to cum so bad. I masturbated my cock to an erection. It had been so long that, before I knew it, I was ejaculating into my wifes hand, my cock touching her finger as the cum squirted out was the closest thing to sex we've had in a while. I guess I should have expected it, but it still caught me by surprise when she lifted her hand to my lips.

She fed me what I had just left on her hand, but post-orgasm, it was disgusting and humiliating.

She washed her hands, and I took a quick shower, and we ate dinner side by side on the couch, watching TV until bedtime.

Tuesday started off fine, but dread began to fill me as I approached work, because that meant that I had to deal with Charlie.

Luckily, all he did was drop by and sneer as I drank his daily offering of cum.

When I got home that evening, Mary casually mentioned that Norm from church came by, but was only there for about 20 minutes.

Enough time to pull it out, fuck her, then leave. She almost sounded disappointed that it was such a short visit.

Wednesday at work was a near repeat, except that when Charlie came by, I noticed that there was more cum in the glass than usual. When I cast a questioning glance his way, he shrugged his shoulders. When I had completed the humiliating task, he said as he was leaving, " I had a little help."

Huh? The potential issues there were troubling.

When I got home from work that evening, Mary was sitting on the couch, looking a little melancholy.

"Hi, babe. What's the matter,? You look down..."

"I was just trying to figure it out myself. It was a regular day. Laundry. Cleaning. The usual...I guess I was just expecting a visitor and when it didn't happen, it left me feeling, incomplete."

"How about we whip up a quick dinner, and sit down a watch a movie together, get your mind off of things?"

"Yeah, I guess..."

So that's what we did.

We threw together a little spaghetti and Bolognese sauce, a simple salad, and ate dinner watching one of her movies.

We had some red wine with it, and had just finished our second glass each when there came a knock on the door.

We both looked at each other, she more hopeful than I.

I opened the door, and was shocked, humiliated and ashamed at who it was.

It was our brothers. Both of them. Together.

Her brother, Peter, was the first to speak.

"May we come in?".

I opened the door and stepped back to allow them to pass.

My brother, Greg, wouldn't look at me, nor would he speak.

They both came in, and looking at each other for support, sat on the couch together.

Mary, emotionally a wreck at the moment, sat with me on the loveseat across from them. Her hand had a death grip on me.

So we sat like that, for several minutes. the tension in the room was intense.

Just when I thought the room was going to explode, I got the idea to get everyone a drink.

"Who'd like a beer?"

"Me!" they replied, nearly at the same time. The release of tension made everyone laugh a little, albeit a little nervously.

I brought the beers, and then a second round, and that gave our brothers the courage to speak.

"Umm...", Peter began, then looked his sister in the eye, turned beet red, and shut up. He looked over at Greg, nodding towards us as if to say, 'you tell 'em'.

So Greg did.

Looking at the coffee table, he said, "Russell said we were to come here tonight, and, well, make you obey."

He stood, followed quickly by Peter. Peter handed Mary a nighttime sleep mask, and said, "Put this on, please."

"Pete, it really isn't necessary, we already..."

"Please...Mary."

"Alright..."

Mary stood and covered her eyes. Pete and Greg took her by the hands and began to lead her to our bedroom. I stood to follow.

"SIT!" Came the command from my brother. "You don't deserve to watch." And with that, they disappeared down the hallway, into our room, shut and locked the door.

I sat on the couch, numb, not knowing what to do. I couldn't jack off; Mary had locked up my cock after I came in her hand last night. I couldn't watch, I could only hear- so I listened as best I could.

As I listened, I drank. As I listened and drank, my cock strained hard against the cage.

As I heard the moans, whispers, bed creaks, thumps, and the flesh-on-flesh sounds, I began to imagine who was doing what, and it drove me mad. I didn't even care that my brother was having sex with my wife, or that my wife was engaged in incest with her own brother.

I just wanted to see, to watch. And not being able to watch is what drove me to drink myself to a stupor.

I was coherent enough to see my brother walk towards me with a small glass in his hand.

"I don't know whatever possessed you to turn into such a sad, pathetic pervert, that you would prioritize sucking dicks and swallowing cum over making love to your own wife, but mine is one cock you'll never suck. Mary insisted I do this, at least..."

With that he grabbed my hair, tilted my head back, and poured his cum in my mouth.

I swallowed, and said two, drunken, idiotic things:

"Thanks for feeding me your cum, it was tasty. You can come fuck Mary anytime!"

He laughed, saying" What a piece of shit..."

Just them Peter came out of the bedroom, still naked, also with a glass.

"Nothing personal, but I'm just not into this- I'll be in the car." said Greg to Peter, and he walked out the door.

Peter smiled at me, "If I had known sooner, I'd have made you MY personal fag, but Russell beat me to it, so I just have to enjoy what I get...suck my dick, clean me up!"

He shoved his cock in my face, and I opened my mouth. I know he shoved it in, I remember tasting cum and pussy. And then after a bit he poured the glass of cum he had on my face and rubbed it in, then he shoved me sideways onto the floor, and thats where I slept.

I woke up the next day, with a blanket over me and my eyes stuck shut...and a splitting headache.

Mary was the one who woke me.

"You have to leave soon, rise and shine!"

"You're kidding, right?"

"No, you have to leave soon, you better get moving..."

Great.

The day dragged.

Of course, Charlie stopped by.

He handed me the glass, as had become his habit this week. After I downed it and swallowed, he said, "I apologize, that wasn't mine today..."

"Whose was it!?" I demanded.

"I'm saving mine for tonight..."

Not catching what he just told me, I again asked, "You've been feeding me someone else's sperm? Who? Whose cum am I swallowing?"

" I. Ain't. Tellin. Russell said I had to feed you cum everyday. He didn't say it had to be mine. Just be happy you got some cum for lunch! Besides, you can have mine for dinner, Cocksucker!" and he walked out the door.

I panicked. I called Mary to warn her.

"Mary, I think Charlie's planning on coming over tonight!"

"Yes, he is! Aren't you excited?"

"Wait, you already knew?"

"Of course, he's been texting me all week."

"Uh...ok, uh bye..." and I hung up.

Later we were just sitting down to dinner, when Charlie walked in the door, didn't even knock. I had jumped up when I heard the door, and as soon as he saw the food he said as he was sitting down, "Hey Mary, thanks for dinner, I'm hungry!"

"You're welcome!" Mary said, oblivious to the fact that he was eating MY dinner.

"Hey cumeater, go get a chair and some rope or something and go sit in the bedroom and tie your legs to the chair."

I stood there staring.

Charlie paused from eating my dinner to look at me.

"Do you not understand English? MOVE!"

I grabbed the extra seat from the dining table and put it in the bedroom. I got some rope from the garage, and walked past them on my way to the bedroom.

"No clothes, cumeater. Leave them out here."

I stopped and dropped the rope, and got undressed.

He laughed when he saw the cockcage.

"I'm surprised you ever felt that inside you, Mary"

"I doubt I would anymore..." she said, as if it were a foregone conclusion, continuing to eat.

I walked naked into our bedroom, and sat in the chair. I found myself wondering why I was tying myself up.

I sat there for a few minutes, wondering what was taking them so long.

Warming up apparently.

Charlie was still dressed, but Mary was completely naked.

He came over and dragged me and the chair to the side of the bed. "Make yourself comfortable, Mary." he said, then he walked over to me.

"You will have the honor of undressing me so that I can fuck the shit outta your wife."

Then he lifted his leg, and planted his boot on my thigh with a thud.

I untied the boot and he lifted his foot out, using his foot to toss the boot across the room. Then he put his foot on my crotch, and I had to pull the smelly sock off. I grasped the sock and he pulled his foot away. We repeated the process for the other foot.

"Shirt next." he said.

I unbuttoned the buttons one by one. I had to lean in close to slide it off of his shoulders.

"Aww, look Mary! He's giving me a hug!" he said, moving forward slightly so the side of my face was mashed against his chest.

"He does appreciate my lovers..."

"I think he's gay."

Mary appeared to contemplate that idea for a minute. "I don't think he's gay. Bisexual- maybe."

"Ha! most definitely. You should see the way he eats my cum everyday!'

"But I though you said it wasn't..." Mary started to say, but Charlie hushed her. I KNEW there was something going on with that daily lunch thing.

I'd weasel it out of Mary later.

The shirt was off, and he commanded, "Belt."

I unbuckled the belt, and pulled it through the loops. Placing it around my neck, he said, "I've heard about you and belts. If you behave, I might give you a few welts before I leave."

"He'd like that..." I heard Mary say softly, almost as if she just realized it herself.

"And now the part I know you've been waiting for...both at once."

I reached for his jeans. I could see the hardening cock trailing down his leg. I unbuttoned the Levi's, unzipped the zipper, and grasping them both by the waist band, I pulled down. When I got past the end of his cock, it swung up, gently smacking me in the face.

12