A Boring Saturday Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, I didn't say you could suck it...yet!"

I slid them both down to his ankles and, lifting one foot and then the other, slid them off. Charlie was now naked in my bedroom.

He shoved is crotch up to my face.

"Take a good look, cucky. Once your wife gets used to this, she'll never want your tiny dick again! Now open your mouth, and get it hard!"

It was massive. It was a good nine or ten inches long; the head was about the size of a small fist. It swelled slightly in the middle, then tapered slightly towards the base.

I took it in my mouth as far as I could, which was like, 3 or 4 inches. My jaw wouldn't open any further. He tried moving in deeper, but there was no where to go. I physically couldn't take any more.

He pulled out, with a disgusted look on his face.

He picked up the rest of the rope and tied my hands to the chair.

"Behave, and I won't gag you. Mary, key please..."

She handed him the key, and unlocked my cock, releasing it from the cage.

It started to fill in a bit from it's freedom.

"Look, he's already getting hard at the idea of me fucking his wife!"

Which, of course, made it harder.

Charlie moved over towards the bed, and Mary rolled onto her back and spread her legs in anticipation.

I expected him to plow his rod into her and start banging away, but then Charlie did something unexpected- he pushed her legs together, rolling her onto her side, facing me.

Mary looked as confused as I was. What was he doing?

Charlie crawled onto the bed and laid behind Mary, spooning her. He wrapped one arm around her waist, and nuzzled into the back of her head. He started giving her little peck-kisses all over her neck, her shoulder, her ears, her cheek ( where he could reach), then he started nuzzling her neck, planting little kisses all over her neck while his free arm was caressing her breast-side, her side, her hip, her thigh, and then back up again.

He wasn't fucking her- he was making love to her! I wasn't expecting that!

I had assumed he would brutally pound her like he did at the warehouse, but he was being damned tender!

As if it wasn't bad enough that she "loved" his fat dick- was he trying to make her think of him in a romantic way?

I was shaken from my inward concern by Mary protesting, "Stop, not there!"

I looked up to see Charlie planting hickeys on her neck.

"I want him to think about me everytime he looks at you. You're gonna have a hickey necklace by the time I'm done!"

And with that, he went back to defacing her neck. The guy was like a human vacuum cleaner. By the time he was done, Mary had a reddish-purplish band all the way around her neck, about two inches wide.

Charlie pulled out his phone and snapped a picture, then showed it to her.

"Charlie, that looks awful! I won't even be able to go out like this!"

"Too bad," he replied. "But if you do, and people ask about it, and they will- they'll probably ask why you'd let your husband do that to you. Ya know what you're gonna say, right? 'I didn't. It was my boyfriend that did this to me.' And if the two of you are out together and someone asks, Cucky hasta answer!"

Then he started laughing.

"There is no way I'm going to..." was all I got out.

Charlie jumped up, grabbed his sock and shoved it in my mouth. He wrapped tape around my head so it wouldn't come out. Then he dragged the chair out into the hallway.

"I've had enough of your yapping!" he yelled before pushing the chair over backwards.

My head hit the floor (luckily carpeted) before he went back into my bedroom and locked the door. Kinda unnecessary, me being all tied up, but I guess he was trying to make a point.

But what it did do was make me listen for any sounds of activity. At first there was nothing. Whatever was happening, was happening slow and quiet.

There would occasionally be some murmured words...little giggles...some 'mmm' sounds.

Then things started to heat up- "On you knees, baby," Charlie said, almost pleadingly.

"It's so big," Mary exclaimed.

I heard "Mmfm, mmm, mmm" from Mary.."That's the way," from Charlie.

"I want you inside me."

I heard movement, then the bed squeaking.

"Slow, ok?" She asked.

"How's that?"

"Yessss...a little more...mmmm...more."

He was slowly working into her.

"Mmmm, yeah, that's it, Oh! Crap! You're touching my cervix! I've never felt so full!".

And thats when he started thrusting.

Mary started making a low, wailing sound that "thrusted" in time with his thrusts. And it didn't let up. It just kept rising in pitch, until she let out a shriek, "Oh, Fuck! I'm cummmming!" "Ohh! Ohhh! Ohhhhh!"

Meanwhile, I could hear Charlie hadn't let up on the pace. He kept pistoning in and out- not at a brutal pace, but not slow either.

I heard some whispers...I think it may have been Charlie's doing, but Mary got vocal all of a sudden:

"Oh Charlie!"

thump, thump, thump.

"Feels so good!"

thump, thump, thump.

"It's so big!"

thump, thump, thump.

"I'm never fucking my husbands tiny dick again!"

thump, thump, thump.

"I want you in me everyday!"

thump, thump, thump.

"Fuck me like a real man, Charlie!"

thump, thump, thump.

"I wanna have your baby!"

thump, thump, thump.

"I love your cock, Charlie!"

thump, thump, thump.

"Cum inside me! I love you!"

thump, thump, thump.

And with those dagger words, they both erupted into a mutual orgasm, both grunting and moaning and wailing.

And I lay on the floor, helpless, unable to massage my own swollen cock.

And there I laid, until the sound of the lock woke me.

It was dawn.

I had slept the night away, tied to a chair, laying on the floor.

Charlie looked down on me with his smug superiority. He freed one of my hands.

"Go take care of my woman!" he commanded, pulling the sock out of my mouth.

And with that, Charlie walked out the door.

I quickly untied myself, and jumped up to check on Mary.

I immediately fell.

I was so stiff and sore from laying in one position that it took my legs a few seconds to respond.

I guess my fall had woken Mary.

"I am so...sore."

She was still naked. I looked down and saw her swollen vagina.

"My poor baby!" I said.

"I know...it hurts...but it was so worth it, cucky."

I cringed slightly at the name, but it didn't hurt as much anymore. In fact- she said it with such endearment that it felt more like her new pet name for me. I looked down again at her swollen vulva, and took pity on her.

"Do you want me to kiss it and make it better?" I asked.

"Yes." came the unexpected answer, and she held out her hand for me. I took the hand she offered, and she proceeded to reel me in.

I gingerly kissed her red swollenness. I laid little kisses on her vagina, until she started to coo.

"Come lay up here next to me", she said.

I eagerly crawled up to her.

"On your back." she said.

I rolled on my back as she found the strength to straddle my face and, grasping my head, she began to slowly move her pussy over my face.

"Lick me, cucky! Clean me out!"

Finally realizing where she was going with this, I extended my tongue as far as I could and extracted Charlie's cum from inside of my wife.

She shuddered with a small orgasm, then sat there still for a moment, before dragging herself into the shower...

12