A Boring Saturday Ch. 08

Story Info
Is this the end?
3.1k words
4.47
3.5k
8
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived a few minutes late to the meeting.

"You're late!" Dan whisper-hissed as I took the chair next to him.

"Sorry..."

"Is there a problem?" the CEO asked.

"No, sir." Dan replied.

"Then what's the holdup?"

"Sorry, sir. He just took over the role and is still unfamiliar with all that is required." Then, turning to me, "Get under the table and do what you do best!"

Bewildered, I slowly slid off my chair and found myself staring at a collection of cocks. Everyone had their cocks hanging out.

The CEO tapped his seat between the legs. I took that as a sign, and I crawled over and sucked his cock into my mouth. His cock began to firm up as I pleasured him. After a few minutes of me working his cock, while he droned on about typical business crap, I heard a tap from the other side of the table. I now understood what was expected, and spent the next twenty minutes or so crawling from one cock to the next, until I had been around the table at least twice.

I heard the door open and footsteps, followed by the scent of perfume.

"Ah, the entertainment is here!" the CEO explained, tapping in front of his cock.

As I crawled over to where he was seated, I glanced over and saw the legs of the girl who walked in as her panties hit the floor.

So, I was the fluffer for the whore.

And so for the rest of the meeting, I sucked the guys hard until it was their turn to fuck the whore.

I say "whore" because the guys kept saying things like "Five bucks to suck my dick, whore", and "ten bucks to let me cum in your cheap whore pussy".

After each guy's turn in the whore, they would tap their respective chairs and I would crawl over and clean the combined juices of the guy's cum and the whore's pussy off of each cock.

This ordeal went on until each cock was utterly spent, and the whore had gathered her illicit earnings and left.

I stayed under the table as the men began to gather their things and leave.

Finally, only Dan was left.

He rapped his knuckles on the table, "You can come out, now!" and then he left as well.

I crawled out from under the table and made a beeline for the restroom. I still had work to do before I left for the day, and that meeting had eaten up three hours!

Finally, I found myself turning the brass knob of my front door and walked into my living room.

"Hello Cucky!" I wanted to cringe at what has become her new name for me, but I was blown away by how beautiful she was in a little red dress. She was dressed for a sexy night out!

"We're going to Russell's tonight for dinner, he wants us to dress up, so get ready!" she said as she walked out of the room adjusting her earrings.

As I started to ponder the reason behind him wanting us to dress up, I looked over to the kitchen table and saw a pile of cash.

Then it hit me.

My wife was the whore.

As I was below the table sucking cocks, she was above the table whoring herself out to my co-workers. Now they all knew.

I sighed and made my way upstairs to shave, shower and change.

The ride to Russell's was mostly silent.

We were almost there when Mary suddenly took my hand and said, "John, are you happy?"

I think I went into shock when she called me by my name.

"What?" I asked, completely startled by her using my name, as well as the question itself.

"Are you happy, John? You know?"

I think I knew what she meant, and I thought about it for a minute.

"Yes. Yes I am."

She turned and looked out the window for a minute.

"Do you...can you... still love me?"

I immediately pulled to the side of the road and stopped the car.

"Of course I love you," I told her, "I will always love you!"

"Despite everything I've... we've.... you've...I mean...Oh, I don't know what I mean!"

"I think I do. You want to know how I can still love you considering all the things you've done and all the men you've been with, like today at my work."

"You know about that?"

"Who do you think was under the table?"

She looked back out the window.

"I often wonder how you can love me, with all the cocks I've sucked!"

"I still don't know how I feel about that yet, but I do love you, John."

And with a little tear running down her cheek, she leaned in and kissed me.

She wiped it away, saying, "We better go cucky, mustn't keep him waiting!".

We arrived and Russell had a nice dinner for three laid out. I was kind of surprised at that. Dinner was mostly small talk, and it all seemed a little odd to me that it was going the way it was. I figured that I would have been banished to another room.

After dinner we moved into the living room where Russell poured us all a glass of wine.

When the glasses were empty, Russell said, "Stand, cocksucker."

I stood.

"Remove all clothes."

I did.

He stood and said, "Walk to my desk."

As I walked, he brought his hands from behind his back and let the belt extend to its full length.

I began to shake.

We stopped at the desk.

"You know what to do," he said.

I bent over the desk and held tight to the far side.

He raised his arm and brought the strap of leather down across my ass.

I shouted in pain as he repeatedly struck me with his belt.

When he finally stopped my backside was on fire from my neck to my knees. I fell to the floor sobbing like a little girl.

"You may suck my cock now, faggot!"

I forced myself to my knees and took his thick warm cock in my mouth. He grabbed the sides of my head and slowly started forcing his cock down my throat. I started to gag as he forced himself deeper and deeper.

He was trying to finish fast, and after a couple of minutes he grunted, sending his cum down my throat and, pulling out, spraying the rest on my face.

"Lick me clean."

I did.

"Now remove the rest of my clothes."

I unbuttoned his shirt and folded it neatly, laying it on the table. I unbuttoned his pants, taking a moment to kiss the head of his magnificent cock, which was still partially erect. I bent down and removed his shoes and socks, and slid his pants and underwear down and off.

"Mary, stand facing me."

I had almost forgotten she was here. She didn't look at me as she stood; she apparently didn't like watching everything that had just transpired.

"Cuck, stand behind your wife and undress her from there."

I went and stood behind Mary. I bent down and removed first one shoe and then the other.

I reached up and unzipped the dress. Putting my hands inside at the shoulders, I pushed it off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor.

Even from behind, she was breathtaking!

I reached out and touched her back, my hand began to trail down..

"I don't think so, cocksucker! She doesn't have one of those, so hands off! Tonight, she belongs to me!"

I pulled my hand back- I didn't want either one of them to get angry with me.

"Do you love this woman, cuck?"

"Yes, more than anything," I replied.

"Do you love my cock, cuck?"

"Yes, I do," I said.

"Which do you love more- Mary, or my cock?"

I thought a moment, and answered honestly: "Both equally, but in different ways. I love her the same as I always have- she is my everything, she completes me. I love her more than life itself. I also love cock, and I am happy and at peace when I serve other men."

"I accept your answer cuck. I offer you a proposal: tonight, Mary has no say in whether or not I make love to her. Only you do. I tell you I want her; I want to make love to her. But I will not do it unless you offer her to me freely. You can turn around and leave right now, if you choose. Or you can offer her to me, and I will take her, even if I have to rape her. What say you?"

Oh. That was unexpected. What the hell do I do? If I say no, will Mary be mad at me? Will Russell? If I offer her to him, I'd be betraying her! No matter what I do here, I'm in the wrong. I asked myself, 'What would Mary want?'

She'd want to have Russell's big cock pounding her pussy, that's what.

"Well?" he asked. "I need an answer!"

"Russell, I offer my wife to you," I heard the words come out of my mouth, but I wasn't sure if it was really me saying them. "I beg you to take her and make love to her, please!"

"John! you'd give me away, just like that?"

"He's made his decision, my dear. Come!"

Russell took her by the hand and headed to the bedroom. Mary turned and gave me a look that said yes, I had betrayed her.

"Come, cuck. You're going to watch me take the love of your life!"

The three of us walked naked to the bedroom; Russell and Mary walked hand-in-hand in front of me, I followed behind.

We entered the bedroom and Russell pointed to a chair, so I sat. My hands and legs were bound to the chair. I wasn't going to be able to leave or intervene -I had to watch.

I looked up.

They faced one another, six feet apart, each gazing into the others eyes.

I admired their nakedness- his athletic body with it's magnificent cock...her soft curves...they started breathing deeply in anticipation.

As if on cue, they both started moving towards the other, arms extending, fingers intertwining, then releasing those hands as he pulled her into an embrace, skin touching skin, her breasts pressing into his chest, his cock pressing into her mound.

Her arms went up around his neck, his around her waist as their tongues danced with each other.

The kiss lasted for minutes as both of their hands caressed the other's shoulders...backs...ass...thighs- and then back again.

The kiss was broken as he kissed his way down to her neck, leaving little bite marks as he went.

Then he separated himself from her long enough to move around behind her.

They were now both facing me straight on, her in front, him behind.

She reached up behind herself and wrapped her arms around his neck.

He had his arms around her belly, and went back to kissing her neck.

Her head was leaning back against him, and she moaned softly as he kissed her.

His hands were caressing her belly now, slowly working his way up to her breasts. Both hands circled up between her breasts, then back down and back up again around the outside, then up and over. His hands now massaging the breasts softly, playing lightly over her nipples.

This brought a gasp from her as he played over the sensitive rosebuds.

He brought his hands to the center of her breasts and grasped her nipples between the thumb and forefinger of both hands and started gently rolling them.

Mary drew a sharp breath at the extra stimulation, her muscles tensing.

Russell's left hand stayed on her left breast, the right hand snaking it's way down, past her belly, finding it's way between her legs, first gently teasing around her mound, then the lips, now lightly massaging her clit, eliciting a moan from Mary, who dropped her hands from around his neck, one hand went to her unoccupied breast, massaging her lonely nipple with enthusiasm, the other disappeared behind her back, massaging Russell's cock.

Suddenly he plunged his fingers inside her, and when he did it set off her first orgasm-clenching her breast tightly her entire body quivered and shook, and she probably would have collapsed to the floor had it not been for his fingers holding her up.

She shook off her last throes, and turned to kiss him deeply and passionately.

He broke the kiss after only a moment, and whispered something to her.

Mary leaned forward, putting her hands on my knees as I sat tied to the chair.

It was at this point that I realized that my own cock was rock-hard from watching my beloved wife with another man.

"Look him in the face!" he ordered.

She looked in my direction, but it was more through me than at me, I think she was a little uncomfortable looking at me, considering what was happening.

I could see his rock-hard monster cock, and it was lining up with the entrance to her love canal.

When he started rubbing the tip of his cock along her pussy lips to lubricate it, Mary's eyes glazed over, and it was at this point that Russell slowly, steadily, completely shoved his cock balls deep inside her, and immediately began pistoning in and out of her at the rate of one cycle per second; not too fast, not too slow, just enough to make it maddeningly right in the middle.

Mary was torn- you could tell she wanted it hard and fast, or sweetly slow, but not the speed it was.

Then I found out why he was maintaining this pace- he started asking her questions...

"Do you like the way my cock feels Mary?"

Looking right into my eyes, she said, " Oh, yesss!"

"You'd like it harder, wouldn't you?"

"Yes please!"

"Do you love my cock, Mary?"

"Oh, yes...fuck me, please!"

"Wouldn't you rather fuck your husband's cock?"

Begging now, she said, "Please fuck me!"

"You didn't answer the question! Your husband is right there in front of you- tell me...tell him- who's cock would you rather have?"

"Yours, Russell."

"Why do you want my cock so bad?"

""Because you have a man's cock, it's so big and hard...ohhh, fuck me!"

He was picking up the pace now, and she was starting to get that look on her face like she was in bliss.

"Why don't you want to make love to your husband?"

"Because he's a cocksucking faggot! I want a real man's cock inside me!"

He was really pounding her now...they were both starting to get close.

"If I asked you, would you leave him for me?"

What?!

"Please, just fuck me!"

"Answer! Would you?!"

She faced down. He pulled her hair back so she was face to face with me. He shoved his cock to the hilt and held it against her cervix.

"Would you?! Answer!"

She looked me in the eyes, and a hint of sadness came across her face.

"Yes." was all she said.

Russell started fucking her at a furious pace, and it was only a few moments before they were both climaxing.

Russell grunted as he emptied the contents of his balls deep inside her, just as Mary was on the downside of her orgasm.

He held himself buried in her until he softened completely.

Mary had collapsed on my legs.

He finally pulled out, their combined juices dripping from his still slightly enlarged member.

"He said, "I'm going to jump in the shower and rinse off. The two of you get dressed and meet me in the living room." With that he walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

I was left alone with my wife, my beloved.

I was still tied to the chair; she had since slid off onto the floor and was leaning against the bed.

I spoke first, "Babe?"

"NO, not now...later..."

"But you said..."

"I SAID LATER!"

And with that she got up off the floor and untied one of my hands, then walked out of the room.

I quickly untied my other hand and legs, then walked out into the living room.

She had already dressed and was drinking a glass of wine.

I picked up my clothes and got dressed as silently as I could.

I had just finished when Russell came out of the bedroom in a robe.

"Sorry to cut things short, but I have an early day tomorrow. Let me show you to the door."

Well, that was abrupt..

We walked to the front door, and he opened the door for us.

"Well, it's been fun. Thanks! I really enjoyed it. Oh, cucky- take that box with you. You can open it when you get home."

I picked up the box- It was pretty hefty.

I walked out the door, and heard it close behind me.

I turned to look. Mary stood there staring at the closed door.

Nothing was said, but we both thought it.

That was odd.

Usually when we left they stood kissing and making out as if it were foreplay all over again, right out where everyone could see him with my wife.

Nothing.

Odd.

I turned back and headed to the car.

I put the box in the back seat, closed the door, and opened Mary's door for her.

She was still staring at the door.

"Mary?"

No movement.

Louder, I tried again. "Mary?"

She slowly turned confusion on her face, and walked towards the car. She sat and I closed the door.

The ride home was in silence.

We got home and went inside.

I sat down on the couch where she was now sitting, placing the box in front of us.

I dreaded opening the box, but curiosity finally got the better of me.

I opened it.

It was full of DVDs.

There was an envelope.

I picked it up, and opened it, pulling out the folded-up paper inside.

Russell wrote:

"Here are the original DVDs, and a few others I made. I enjoyed the past year. You are released."

Released...

Released?

Released!

I remember! Everything that happened was supposed to end after a year!

We're free!

"Mary, it's over! We're free now! We never have to see Russell again!"

That was the wrong thing to say.

She broke down bawling.

"Mary, I...I... I'm sorry, I didn't mean..."

And with that she ran out of the room and locked herself in the bathroom.

It wasn't until after 3am that she finally emerged, red-eyed and blotchy-faced.

I just looked at her.

"I don't want to discuss anything, so don't talk, at least not tonight...First, I will always be your wife, no matter what. Second, do you really think it's over at your work? I'm going to bed, my head hurts."

Oh. Work. I hadn't thought about that.