A Boss and his Car

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Barclay - he had been wanking himself as he watched the boss cum, and I could see he was desperate to jettison his load, and with another grab of my head he pulled me onto him and he came. And came. And came! His thrusts were so powerful his first hit the back of my throat and shock made me mis-time the next throb and I'm ashamed to say that most of his cum started dripping out of my mouth. What was in my mouth I took several attempts before finally swallowing and then I had to lick what I could off my face. As both men were sated, I sat there with cum on my face and a huge cock straining through the nylon.

Seeing the bulge, the boss backed out of the car and gestured towards me. Barclay followed me out and then, along with the boss, got onto his knees in front of me. The boss grabbed the nylon around my cock and made a hole big enough for my cock and balls to be freed. Barclay wasted no time and repaid the favour by gorging himself onto my dick whilst one of his hands snaked round the back of my leg and he started stroking me from my ankle to my butt. The boss feasted on my balls to begin with, his hand also stroking my leg. I had never felt such sensations before and despite having always imagined two women doing this, I doubted if two women would be this good.

Barclay stopped gorging my dick and just playfully nibbled my tip. The boss took advantage and took my shaft in his mouth. Now I had both gents sucking on my cock, yet I never realized I was big enough for that to happen!

Then something concerning, yet amazing, happened. Both gents decided to face each other on opposite sides of my cock, and clamped their lips together around my cock - effectively kissing whilst sucking. This was delightful, but then, I'm not sure which, one of them placed his hand on my balls and squeezed with each 'pull' (again nice!) but the other placed a finger against my butt crack, and through the nylon, started fingering my ass (concerning but fucking awesome!). With such attention to my body parts, by persons unexpected, I felt myself cumming for the same sex for the second time that day, and when I did, it was more powerful and more intense than any climax experienced before. Wave after wave of ecstasy, stream after stream of cum (swallowed in equal measures by both the gents) overcame me and I lost control of my ability to stand just for a moment, and thankfully, whoever had my butt was able to keep me upstanding before I fell.

I looked down, my dick was still hard, so was both the boss's and Barclay's, but I think time was now against us.

"Thank you for your input today Barclay, unexpected outcome but satisfying results, what?"

"Indeed, indeed, and thank you young man for your contribution also. I think another meeting same time next week."

"I would say so, though you," the boss pointed at me, "may need to invest in new tights - you can't wear them next week!"

"No sir, I shall see what I can find," I replied

"Good man, now take us home!"

12