All Comments on 'A Bottle for a Special Occasion'

by trix_lia9

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Lazy writing

I don't know whether I'm alone here, or if this is an opinion shared by others, but I never read any story that is written in the present tense as this one is. It's a lazy and poverty-stricken way to write, and I find it very annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Lazy?

How the hell is that lazy? Writing in present tense is no harder than writing in past tense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not at all lazy

Many accomplished authors have written in the present tense, including Chuck Palahnuik and John Updike. I've had a creative writing teacher tell me the present tense is more engaging than the past. Obviously it's a matter of preference but if you've never encountered the present tense before, it doesn't mean the author is wrong, it means maybe you should expand your horizons a bit before making judgements.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I liked it fine

Don't know what all the fuss is about. I read it just fine and enjoyed it. write me another.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Is this to say a woman enjoys being raped and abused. I enjoyed the story but I would doubt a woman would give into pleasure while being forced to have sex. The drug is part of it Im sure. Id like to know in reality how many women actually orgasm during rape. Just dont sound righr.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This was sexy!

Very hot story...I enjoyed it a lot! I hope to read other works by you, especially in this genre. The girl on girl was interesting as I don't see that much in non-consent stories. The characters were interesting and it had its share of funny moments as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Pretty nice

I honestly can say that the writing style of this was very good. You didn't delve too much into the characters background, which was good. You kept it long enough to hold my interest but short enought to not bore me. All in all, very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh sure - leave a note confirming your crime

Not too smart. Kinda dumb - like this unoriginal story. The only good thing here was the bio picture. Nice red lips. A good shade.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Only to mention.....

To the person who expressed doubt that a woman could or would orgasm while being raped, I too think that would be a rare thing. However, my wife is a Maternity Ward nurse, and she tells me that at least one of every ten mothers orgasm during those final moments of delivery. They rarely remember doing it, perhaps because of the drugss or the pain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Don't Believe It Either

Intercourse doesn't make me orgasm ever and it doesn't get any better by going on and on. Pain kills any pleasure instantly and immediately dries up all lubrication. I suppose it's possible for someone but according to Lit writers, every rape victim orgasms if it goes on long enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BS

I was a labor and delivery nurse for 20 years and never saw a damn soul have an orgasm during birth..as far as rape victims having an orgasms, very rare but possible. Over 70% of women do not have vaginal orgasms during consensual sex so why the hell would they have them when they are scared shitless ? Btw..if you're going to keep changing your bound victim from front to back, please remember which you did last..you can't turn a bound person to their back and then order them to their hands and kness..think about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous