A Bottle of Concha y Toro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ground rules," she said. "We start with the assumption it's a one-time thing. Maybe it is and maybe it isn't, but we all go into it with that understanding. We'll all take at least a week to process before talking about it, and if anyone doesn't want to talk about it, we all continue as if it never happened. Kissing's fine with us but no falling in love allowed. The kids do not find out, not ever, and no matter what happens between us we do not let their friendships be impacted. Got it?"

"Good ground rules," I said.

"I was thinking about them before tonight," she confessed. "Anyway, boring but important stuff: I had my tubes tied when Mason was born, and I think we told you neither of us have ever been with anyone but each other."

"I haven't been with anyone for five years, and I've been tested in that time," I said.

"Then let's say protection optional, if everyone's okay with that," she said. "Neither of us have any hard lines about what we are and aren't okay with, but let's make sure we keep checking in with each other. At any time, anyone can say 'red light', and everyone will stop whatever they're doing at once and we'll talk through what's wrong. If anyone says 'yellow light', that means they're pushing their limits and need things to slow down for a minute. 'Green light' means you're okay with whatever's going on."

I smiled. "I have to say, Mel, you bring a real sense of professionalism to this group sex."

Jeff, who'd been halfway through a sip of his beer, snorted at that, spilling beer down the front of his shirt.

"Shit, Jay, I'm sorry," he said. "I don't think it got on the couch..."

"That shirt's all soaked now, baby," Mel said. She shot me a mischievous look. "Maybe you should take it off?"

Jeff grinned and, after just a moment's hesitation, stood up and pulled the ringer tee over his head, showing off a broad, well-muscled chest with a broad patch of dark hair and a faded USMC tattoo over his left pec. I was startled at how powerfully sexy I found it. I'd been pretty sure I was bi for most of a decade at that point, but it was still a surprise to find myself salivating at the sight of my shirtless neighbor.

"Stand up, Jay," Mel said, and I didn't need telling twice. I got up from the couch and turned to face Jeff. Still hesitant, I glanced over at Mel, still on the couch, to see her biting her lip as she looked up at us. That was enough to convince me. I turned back to Jeff and leaned forward. He put one hand on my chin and guided me in to kiss him.

I closed my eyes, feeling myself kiss another man for the first time. His lips were warm and dry, and I felt his stubbled chin scrape ever so gently against my skin as we worked out our angle. He smelled good, like cedar sawdust and a faint hint of sweat. I felt his hands, one each on my cheek and my back, pulling me in - and then a third hand, as Mel gently caressed the small of my back, sliding up under my own shirt. Then that hand slipped away for a moment, only to return on the other side, helping her other hand undo the buttons of my shirt from the bottom up. My own hands, which hadn't quite known what to do with themselves to this point, began to work on the buttons from the top down until they met Mel's halfway.

I broke the kiss and pulled my shirt off. I knew my torso wasn't as muscular and firm as Jeff's, but in that moment I felt no sense of self-consciousness. I certainly didn't have his carpet of masculine chest hair - I wasn't particularly hirsute by nature and I'd waxed off the handful of stragglers - but Mel seemed to appreciate the change of scenery. I extended a hand to her and she took it, but instead of standing to join us she brought my hand to her mouth and began sucking hungrily on my fingers. As I watched her, her husband brought his mouth to the side of my neck, and I groaned. Mel released my fingers, shucked off her long cardigan, and leaned forward to begin kissing my belly.

I heard the jingle of a belt buckle as Mel's hands busied themselves again, this time with Jeff. I ran my hands down his wide back and down below his newly loosened waistband, feeling the hard muscles of his ass through his boxer briefs, and he moaned into my neck. Mel took my hand and brought it around to his front, where she helped me fish his rapidly hardening cock out of the top of his briefs. I felt her hair tickle my stomach as she leaned forwards, and then her lips against my hand as she took his cock in her mouth.

I couldn't wait much longer. I pulled Jeff's chin up with my free hand and kissed him hungrily again. Then my hand dropped to fumble with my own belt buckle until my pants slid down to my knees. Mel cooed as she pulled my own cock out of my boxers and wrapped her lips around it, demonstrating her mouth's obviously well-honed skills on me until I was the hardest I'd ever been. Then I felt her hand on my back as she pushed me and Jeff into each other and, a moment later, her hand encircling both of us as she rubbed us together.

I broke the kiss and looked down. Mel was hungrily stroking both of us with one hand while the other was busy under her dress. I gave Jeff a grin, then pulled Mel's hand away and pushed him back onto the couch before straddling Mel right next to him. I kissed her and she responded with an unexpected fury. Jeff stroked my cock as I made out with his wife, sliding my hands up along the outside of her thigh and under the hem of her dress until I reached a pair of lacy boyshorts. She lifted her hips off the couch, allowing me to slide them down her smooth, toned legs. I dropped down to my knees on the floor in front of her and spread her legs open to reveal the neatly trimmed mound beneath her dress. Jeff, who had by now fully escaped from his jeans and boxer briefs, stood completely naked on the couch to feed his wife his cock while I buried my tongue in her cunt, then brought it up to flicker rapidly against the tip of her clit.

She gasped and pulled her head off of Jeff's cock. I was worried I'd done something wrong and paused for a moment, but she immediately said "DON'T STOP," and I returned to my ministrations.

"What's it like, babe?" Jeff asked.

"Different from you," she said, already short of breath. "I love your tongue but - ungh - variety really is the spice of life."

I smiled to myself as I slid a finger into her, curling it up to find the rough patch on the roof of her tight cunt.

"Oh God," she said. "Jeff, baby, I want you to fuck my face."

"You sure?"

"Never been more sure!"

I looked up to see Jeff twine his hands in Mel's hair, angle her head to straighten her neck, and then slide his thick cock into her mouth until it bottomed out. Her eyes were watering but she grabbed his ass to urge him on. He began stroking faster and faster in and out of her mouth as I watched, my tongue dancing furiously on her clit and two fingers now thrusting inside her. I'd never been deep-throated, and had never before heard the sound of a throat being penetrated in real life. At last she tapped his ass twice and he pulled out of her mouth. She smiled up at him as she caught her breath, then looked down at me as she stroked his dripping wet dick, still connected to her lower lip by a long thread of saliva.

"God, yes, keep doing that, Jay," she said. "Did you enjoy the show?"

I nodded, my tongue never leaving her clit.

"I wanted you to know," she said, panting, "that I won't break with a bit of rough treatment. Got it?"

I took the hint and added a third finger, pounding my hand hard into her and sucking on her clit, scraping it ever so slightly with my teeth. Jeff freed her left breast from the top of her dress and began attacking her nipple with his mouth in sync with my increasingly frenetic lavage of her clit. I took my fingers out just long enough to wet the index finger of my other hand, then brought it round to play with the subtle ridges of her asshole. I made eye contact with her and she nodded furiously.

"Green light!" she moaned.

And with that as encouragement, I drove my finger into her ass while my other hand continued to pummel her cunt, my mouth worked on her clit, and her husband gently nipped at her left nipple. She groaned, a deep, throaty noise unlike any I'd ever heard from her, and grabbed my head, mashing my nose into her mons until I could barely breathe as her thighs gripped tight against my ears. I felt her vaginal muscles spasm around my hand and tasted the change in her flavor as she came hard against my mouth, then abruptly released my head.

"Okay! Too much now!" she said, pushing me back, and I gently withdrew all of my fingers, taking special care to move slowly and gently as I pulled the finger out of her tight ass. "Jesus tapdancing Christ, boys, you two almost made me black out."

"You okay?" Jeff said.

"I'm amazing," she said, still breathing hard. "But Jay's couch cushion might not be okay if I stay sitting here. Fucking hell."

"We can take this upstairs - if you two are still interested, of course," I suggested.

"Oh, I remain extremely interested," Mel said. "I was just getting into watching you two make out when Jay here so rudely paused to go down on me."

Jeff and I exchanged a grin, and I stood up. "Then I suggest we retire to the master bedroom and see what happens."

Jeff helped Mel to her feet and she almost ran to the stairs with Jeff in close pursuit, pausing only to grab her overnight bag from the hook by the door. As she ascended, Jeff - totally naked and still rock hard - flipped up the back of her dress, showing off her round ass, and she squealed. I slipped out of my remaining clothes and followed.

* * *

Once we made it to the bedroom, Mel collapsed on her back sideways across my bed, raising one knee so that her dress rose scandalously high. Her left breast still hung out of the top of the dress.

"Oooh," she said. "Comfy mattress. And pretty big for someone who claims he's not interested in dating."

"I'm an optimist," I said, and she laughed. She held her arms out and Jeff and I each took one of her hands. She brought us in until we were both kneeling on the bed on either side of her.

"Oh, my boys," she said fondly. "I've never had an orgasm like that in my life." She pulled us in and kissed first Jeff, then me, savoring her own taste on my lips, before bringing our hands together. "But now I think it's your turn to expand your frontiers."

By that point, I didn't need much more persuasion, and I reached out across her to pull Jeff towards me. We kissed again, while Mel gently stroked the two cocks directly above her face. I pulled her right breast free from her dress as well, savoring the feel of the smooth globe in my hand and toying with her extremely responsive nipple. Jeff was similarly occupied with her left breast. Every now and then she'd plant a soft, gentle kiss on the sensitive spot by my frenulum, but without inviting me back into her warm, full mouth. The message was clear; the next round of cock-sucking was on us.

I broke the kiss with Jeff and ran my fingers down his chest, and found to my pleasant surprise that the hair running across it was soft and silky. My lips followed my fingers, kissing their way down his strong chest. I'd never explored a man's body like this before, and had honestly been somewhat worried about it, but I found it surprisingly natural in the moment. How had I gone so many years without trying this?

And now, at last, it was time for the final frontier. I slid off the bed to get down on my knees in front of Jeff - not strictly necessary, perhaps, but I liked the feeling of vulnerability, of making myself into something devoted to his pleasure. Jeff stood and Mel joined me on the floor, wrapping her hand around the tremendously erect member a few inches in front of my face.

Mel leaned forward to whisper in my ear, pressing her soft breasts into my side. "I've wanted to see this for a long time now. Last week after we all went out for dinner together, I couldn't even make it home. I pulled Jeff's cock out at a red light, I told him to pretend I was you, and then I did this."

With that, she gently pushed my head forward and my lips parted to accept the prize she was holding. Jeff groaned, and Mel made a soft, hungry noise in my ear as she watched her husband's cock enter my waiting mouth. He was neither remarkably large nor remarkably small, just big enough to force my jaw to stretch. He was uncircumcised, and as he passed through my lips they pushed his foreskin back, revealing his glans for me to inspect with my tongue. I looked up and made eye contact with him as I ran my tongue across the underside of his frenulum, savoring his musky taste, and I was pleased to see him shiver ever so slightly.

Mel was less patient than I was. She tangled her hand in my hair to push me farther down his shaft. He slid back along my tongue until he was nearly at the back of my throat and, despite my best efforts, I gagged. Mel pulled me back again, pausing to whisper "we'll work on that" and suck my earlobe into her own mouth before pushing me back down, ever so slightly faster this time. I let her steer, trusting both that she knew her husband's preferred tempo and that she wouldn't let me choke, and focused my attention on using my tongue the way I liked it used on myself. Before long, I could taste his pre-cum flowing steadily into my mouth, and found that I rather liked the taste. I became more and more certain I wanted to taste the real thing.

I didn't have to wait long. Mel's tempo accelerated to a fever pitch, and I could feel her breasts jiggle against me as her free hand worked at her clit. I soon found, with more than a little pride, that I could already take him deep enough to almost hit the back of my throat without gagging. He was becoming louder and louder, his moans giving way to exhortations: "Suck me, Jay. Jesus Christ, yes, just like that. Fucking - gonna - fuck, Jay, I'm going to..."

And with that he exploded, filling my mouth with more cum than I could have thought possible. It turned out I did quite like the taste, and I sucked harder to make sure I left none of it behind. He moaned, and Mel moaned next to me, trembling against my body as she came. I swallowed down the load of cum in my mouth and reluctantly let Jeff's member slide out of my mouth as I sat back on my heels. Mel kissed me hungrily, eager to taste her husband on me.

At last she broke the kiss and looked first at Jeff's deflating cock and then up at his face. "Babe," she said, "I really want to get fucked right now. Are you sure you don't mind if..."

He smiled down at her and helped us both to our feet "Green light. It's okay."

Mel didn't need to be told twice. She pushed me onto the bed, my aching cock pointed straight up to the ceiling, and straddled me. Jeff grabbed my cock and guided it into her as she brought herself down on me without preamble. Her cunt was as hot and wet as any I'd experienced, and her eyes rolled back in her head as Jeff wrapped his arms around her from behind to play with her nipples. He paused a moment to pull the disheveled dress over her head, revealing her naked body to me for the first time. She had an intricate linework tattoo like an old-fashioned bookplate that covered up her faint C-section scar and pointed the viewer down towards her almost hairless mons. It occurred to me for the first time that, until this very moment, that tattoo had been for the benefit of Jeff and no one else. The thought aroused me even further and I drove my hips up into her. She moaned and rocked her hips, grinding her clit into my pubic bone.

Jeff pushed her down, pressing her chest to mine. As she kissed me hungrily, she suddenly whimpered and tensed as the sound of a smack filled the room. Jeff spanked her other ass cheek and she mewled, increasing the tempo as she fucked me even harder. A moment later, I felt a tongue run up and over my balls, then pause for a moment, licking Mel's juices off my shaft as it was exposed on each upstroke, before continuing on over Mel's perineum. She squealed as her husband began rimming her but didn't slow her fucking, impaling herself with my cock with each downstroke and with Jeff's tongue on each upstroke as I pulled her ass cheeks apart to give him easier access.

Jeff disappeared for a moment and I heard the snap of a bottle being opened, then a moment later felt his finger, covered in cool lube, at my own hole. I moaned in happy surprise into Mel's mouth as his finger penetrated me, pushing deep and steadily into me with little resistance until I abruptly discovered that all the stories I'd heard about the "P-spot" were 100% accurate. I roared as I abruptly became only the second man ever to deposit his cum into Mel's thirsty cunt, and pulled her sweaty body hard against me as I came over and over again until at last I let go and my head collapsed back as I gasped for air.

I was only vaguely aware of Jeff's mouth sucking me in, cleaning my cock thoroughly until the sensation got too much and I had to push his head away. Mel was waiting, though, and as soon as Jeff was done with me she rolled him onto his back and promptly sat on his face, grinding herself to her third orgasm of the night as she fed her husband the prodigious amounts of cum I'd left inside her. I sat up shakily to watch, wrapping my hand gently around Jeff's half-hard cock as he ate Mel out. It twitched gently in my hand and I marveled at the heat of it.

The three of us paused to take stock for a moment, all three of us panting heavily with goofy grins plastered across our faces. I'd expected at least a little awkwardness to the encounter, but it had all been so natural you'd think it was our hundredth time.

"Jay," said Mel, flopping onto her back, "why don't you go get that bottle of wine? I could use an intermission."

"And some water," I said sternly.

"And some water. But definitely the wine too."

* * *

I returned with the open bottle of Concha y Toro, three glasses, and three water bottles, one of them already half-gone. Jeff was sitting up, with Mel curled up happily in his lap, gently teasing his erection with her fingertips. I poured her a glass of wine and she sat up and accepted it happily.

"Hey look, guys." She reached down with one hand to spread her swollen labia open. "I found the concha."

"You're not even drunk," he said as he took a water bottle.

"I'm cum-drunk," she said, grinning mischievously as she ran a hand over his chest.

"Which means this must be the toro," I said, sitting next to him and running my hands over his hardening cock. I leaned in to kiss him and, to my surprise, felt a twinge in my own cock. I had been quite sure it was going to be out of commission for at least another half hour.

Mel downed her glass of wine and then emptied her water bottle in two swigs. "Okay," she said. "Enough intermission."

I downed my own water, then turned to Jeff. "Jeff, I was wondering... can I watch you eat Mel's ass? I couldn't see you doing it, but even just knowing it was happening was... stimulating."

Mel grinned and got up on all fours, showing off her puffy cunt and the tight little star of her anus. "How about it, baby? Want to show him your specialty moves?"

Jeff chugged his water and got on his hands and knees behind her. "Watch and learn, Jay. There may be a test later."

Without further preamble, he spread her cheeks apart and dove in, licking up from her clit backwards across her cunt and then up to dance around her hole. I leaned in, fascinated, and watched the muscles of her asshole twitch and shiver as his tongue traced circles around the rim, then suddenly pierced her. Jeff drove his face in and she screamed as his tongue impaled her.