A Bottle of Concha y Toro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus fucking Christ!" she gasped. "You were hungry, babe. Ohhh, fuck yes."

"It feels good?" I asked.

"There's nothing quite like it," she said. "It's - oh, fuck - it's not enough to get me off without some clitoral or G-spot stimulation but I fucking love - nnngh - a little ass play."

"Is it safe?"

"Safe-ish," she said. "I - ooh, God - I admit I prepared for this eventuality. Just in - fuck! - case."

"Can I try?" I asked. "I've never done it before, but I'm a quick study."

"Be my guest," she said, as Jeff moved away. I knelt behind her and surveyed her perfect round ass, which was now glistening wet. I followed Jeff's path, flicking my tongue over her clit, parting her labia, pausing just long enough to taste her dripping cunt, and then sliding back towards her ass. I teased her a minute before plunging in just as Jeff had done. No point in doing things halfway, right?

"Fuuuuuuuuuuck!" Mel called, the noise coming from deep in her throat.

The taste was surprisingly unobjectionable, I realized, as I wiggled my tongue inside her, and the thrill of breaking a new taboo - and of being the person causing Mel to make those noises - was powerfully erotic. I could get used to this, I thought, as I continued to lap away at her ass. Her arms went out from under her and she collapsed to form a triangle, her ass still pointing toward the ceiling as she moaned into my mattress.

She reached back to push my face away before long. "Enough," she said. "That was good - God, that was good - but if we're getting into Act Two now, I'm going to need a dick in me ASAP."

"What did you have in mind?" Jeff asked.

"I've taken Jay's cock in two out of three holes," she said, getting back up to her hands and knees and wiggling her ass in my face. "How about we go for the trifecta?"

"And how do you want me?" Jeff said, gently stroking his now fully erect cock. "Happy to watch but, as you can see, I'm very ready to play along."

"You're very welcome in any part of me you can fit in." She gave us both a cheeky smirk over her shoulder. "But if Jay's willing... mmm, I kind of want you to fuck him."

"I do want to try that," I confessed. "But I've never done anything like it before."

"I'll go at your pace," he promised. "And with lots of lube. That's the only way to do it."

I nodded, and Mel bit her lip. "Well, Jeff, are you ready to be the bread of a delicious Jay sandwich?"

Jeff grabbed the lube bottle he'd used before from Mel's bag - she really had been ready for anything, it seemed - and began rubbing lube onto my hardening cock as he kissed me. He paused to finger Mel's ass, lubricating her gently as she cooed her approval.

"Well, Jay," Jeff said. "You ready to fuck my wife's ass?"

"What else are neighbors for?" I asked, and he grinned. He grabbed my cock, which was by now rock hard, and pressed it against Mel's incredibly tight little ass. He put one hand on my own ass to guide me as I slowly pressed against her sphincter. It seemed impossible that such a tiny hole could accommodate me, and I shivered as I realized that in a minute my own would be expected to do the same for Jeff. Then her muscle relaxed and I began to slide into her, making her eyelids flutter delightfully. The widest part of me entered her with a soft pop and she pushed her hips back against me, burying me to the hilt inside her.

"Ohhhh, shit," she said. "Jeff, pass me my vibe?"

Jeff handed her a small bullet vibrator with a small wire tailing out from it to a remote, and I felt her slide it all the way into herself and click the remote to the lowest setting. It throbbed gently against her G-spot and, not incidentally, my cock, which was experiencing a whole range of new sensations as the object in her cunt somehow made her ass even tighter.

"Your turn, Jay," she said.

I swallowed and nodded. She slowly brought herself down to lie flat facedown on the bed, and I ever so gently see-sawed myself in and out of her as I heard Jeff lube himself up behind me. His finger explored me again, spreading out a healthy dollop of cool lube inside me. I stopped my gentle thrusting when I felt the head of my cock pushing against me.

"Just relax," he said. "Stop me whenever you need to."

I tried to relax, but that turns out to be surprisingly difficult when your neighbor is attempting to sodomize you while you're balls deep in his wife's ass and the vibrator in her cunt is thrumming insistently against your cockhead. I winced as he first entered. "Yellow light!" I gasped, and he paused behind me, waiting patiently until I nodded for him to continue. It went more smoothly after that, and before long I felt the same popping sensation of the widest part of the head breaching the anal ring, but this time from the receiving end. Slowly, slowly, he drove into me, which drove me into Mel, until all three of us were arranged in a neat little pile. I used my forearms to keep some of my weight off Mel, and Jeff did the same to keep his weight off of me, but it must have been quite a lot of pressure on her nonetheless. She certainly didn't seem to mind, though, as she pushed her ass up against me with a look of pure bliss on her face.

Finding a rhythm took a minute, admittedly, but before long we had found a sort of syncopated beat that worked very well. Mel was begging me not to stop in between animalistic screams of delight, Jeff was grunting behind me, and I'm pretty sure I was making some fascinating noises myself. I was overwhelmed by the sensation - Mel's incredibly tight ass, the vibrator on the other side of her rectal wall, Jeff's hard cock slamming into my prostate - and only the fact that I'd come harder than I ever have before less than an hour earlier kept me going long enough to experience Mel's orgasm. She grabbed fistfuls of the bedsheet, accidentally clicking the vibrator remote up to full speed, and screamed both of our names over and over again, her knuckles going white as her body tensed and her ass clamped down on my cock so hard that, if it hadn't been for the momentum of Jeff thrusting into me from behind, I'm not sure I could have moved. The furiously buzzing vibrator pressed hard against the exact most sensitive spot of my cock and I couldn't last any longer; I filled her ass with more cum than I could ever have imagined I had left in me. Like we were a row of dominoes, my orgasm triggered Jeff's in turn, and he bellowed like a bull as he emptied himself inside me. We collapsed together into a pile for a moment before Jeff rolled off one way and I rolled off the other. Jeff's cock and mine were drooling cum, and as I watched Mel's asshole pulsed and expelled some of what I'd left inside her. I wondered what my own ass looked like. Mel looked about as floppy as a rag doll, but managed to reach down and tug on the wire coming out of her cunt, pulling the still-buzzing vibe out.

"Okay," she said, breathlessly. "Jay, how big is your shower? Once I have legs again, I'm going to need it."

* * *

My shower was, it turned out, just big enough for three people who didn't at all mind rubbing their bodies against one another. We were all too exhausted for anything too dramatic, but had fun exploring each other nonetheless. Mel's soft, round breasts were extremely pleasant to rub soap into, and Jeff seemed to take similar delight in lathering up my ass. Despite being the one who'd set the rule that this was to be a one-time thing and any discussion of future repeat performances would have to wait at least a week, Mel was apparently realizing just how many fantasies she still had to work through.

"I want you two to spitroast me," she said, pressing her breasts against the glass shower door as I rubbed soap over her back and down over the globes of her delicious ass. "I want to be double-penetrated. Ooh, I want one of you to eat my pussy while the other eats my ass. I want to watch you 69. I want to put on that short kilt Jeff likes so much and have one of you spank me while the other feeds me your dick."

"I want all of that too, but right now I want a good night's sleep," Jeff said, and she laughed.

"Okay, yeah, that's the hottest fantasy of all for three thirty-something parents," she said.

"It's not even midnight," I said, rinsing her off. "And tomorrow's Sunday. Plenty of time."

"There's nothing like going to sleep after being well and truly fucked," she said, and she turned off the shower.

"Listen, I don't know what... boundaries we want to set here," I said. "You're still very welcome to the guest room, obviously. But I'd like you to join me, if that's okay with you. It would feel weirder if you didn't."

I felt myself blushing as I stepped out and I busied myself with grabbing clean towels to hide it.

"I would rather sleep with you too," Jeff said. "I get that we want to make crystal clear that this isn't a romantic thing, but the afterglow is still important. I think we should share it."

"God, you're so fucking hot when you're emotionally aware," Mel said, biting her lip as she ran her towel across his chest.

"So you're okay with it?" Jeff said. "It needs to be unanimous, I think."

"First we were neighbors," she said, drying her legs. "Then we were neighbors who were friends. Then we were neighbors who were friends that fuck. Next we'll be neighbors who are friends who fuck and then cuddle afterwards. It's not not a slippery slope, you know? Don't get me wrong, I agree with you both and I want us to all sleep together too. My concern is how much I want that."

"That's a tomorrow problem," Jeff said. "Come here."

He picked her up effortlessly in a bridal carry. "After you, Jay."

* * *

I woke up between them: Aphrodite sleeping to my left, Adonis to my right. Jeff's strong arm was curled protectively over my chest, while Mel's soft hand rested gently against my stomach. All six of our legs were intertwined with one another; from above, they must have looked like a complex braid. It took me a moment to realize that my phone was ringing, and that's what had woken me up, and longer still to carefully disentangle myself from my sleeping neighbors so I could reach over and grab it. The second I did, the ringing stopped.

"Shit," I said, seeing that the missed call had been from Kris. I called them back quickly, worried that something was wrong. Fortunately, nothing was, and by the end of the brief conversation my houseguests were stirring.

"Whozat?" Mel murmured. After being slept on damp, her hair was a frizzy lion's mane, and I couldn't help but smile.

"Kris called," I said. "You're going to be late for church."

"Fuck!" Mel said, snapping awake and slapping Jeff, who was still looking quite bleary, lightly across the chest. "Come on, babe, we've got to go!"

"Mmmph," Jeff said, but he managed to sit up.

"Should I get your clothes from last night from downstairs?" I asked.

"Yeah, I've got clean underwear in my bag but I figured we'd have time to change at home in the morning," Mel said. "Oh fuck, how wrinkled is the dress?"

I found it pooled on the floor next to the bed, where it had landed after Jeff had unceremoniously thrown it aside. "It's... probably okay?"

"Jesus H Christ," Mel grumbled, pulling various undergarments out of her bag and throwing some of them at Jeff. "Now I get to rush out the door so I can go to the house of the Lord with fuck-tangled hair and a fuck-wrinkled dress and get stared at by old biddies. Plus I get to sit on a hard wooden pew for an hour after getting fucked so hard in both holes I'll be feeling it for days."

"Sorry," I said. I walked across the room to my dresser to get underwear of my own, feeling her eyes on my ass as I did.

"No you're not." She grinned as she pulled on a fresh pair of boyshorts. "And neither am I. Anyway, maybe it's for the best. I don't know if I could keep my hands off either of you if we had any time to kill."

"I'll walk you home," I said, flicking through my closet. "Jeff, as I recall your shirt got beer spilled on it, so here, try this on and see if it fits."

I tossed him a button-down and he obediently put it on. It was certainly tight around the shoulders, but it would do for now. And it was powerfully sexy to see him wearing nothing but my shirt over a pair of boxer briefs. I'd always enjoyed seeing women wearing my shirts the morning after, but it turns out that I went both ways on this issue too.

"We'll be home in a couple hours," Mel said, pulling the dress back over her head. It was a bit wrinkled, but with the cardigan over it, would probably be fine. "Tim's welcome to come by later if he's not sick of Mason after an overnight."

"Did Kris say if they'd walked the dog yet?" Jeff asked.

"They didn't mention," I said. "I'm happy to if they didn't."

"Thanks, bud," Jeff said. "You're a lifesaver."

"Hey, what are neighbors for?"

There was a moment, and then we all started laughing. That was when I knew that, whatever the hell this thing was, whatever unintended Feelings might creep in around the edges, we'd manage to figure it out and stay friends.

But as I walked them home, I admit, I was already thinking about what excuse we could come up with so we could get together next weekend.