All Comments on 'A Bottom's Fantasy'

by ANNADENTIFIED

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot...

Short but very hot and sexy. OMG, the emotional feeling when your man puts you on your back and you know he is about to send you to Fuck World.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
au natural....

... yes, short, but good... and find a top you can trust, because cumming inside me is the only way. I like my man 2 B athletic, well groomed, cut, and romantic. Any takers for Jimmy in Boston?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So Cute!

I believe this story was inspired by real love and that's just beautiful!

The ending was what pushed me over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very hot! I could feel the raw passion of two men fucking each others brains out. In my younger days I loved being on my back as my lover ravaged my hole. He would kiss my neck and nibble on my ear lobes as I begged him to fuck me harder and faster. I absolutely loved feeling his hot creamy cum fill my ass up as i ran my hands up and down his back then grab his ass pulling him in deeper inside. He loved it that I was very vocal as he fucked me. Our affair lasted 4 wonderful years until he got married. I had one other guy fuck me years later but nothing compared to my first lover. I long to feel a man inside of me once again.

ChloecrossedChloecrossedalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful. Nothing better than your man taking you first thing the morning after and leaving you glowing, leaking and aching……

Lovesex53Lovesex53over 2 years ago

Beautifully narrated a feeling and desires of a hot bottom who is lucky enough to find what he desire,

Very hot

46204_zipper46204_zipperabout 1 month ago

Staying inside after you have unloaded in your partner’s bottom and then going to sleep is the most peaceful intimate experience two men you can have. Spooning up behind him is a better position because you both are drawn together as you go to sleep.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userANNADENTIFIED@ANNADENTIFIED
I'm ANNADENTIFIED, Anna for short. It doesn't matter what you call me. I am me, you, her, him, them, I am anyone. No Colour, religion, sex, etc. For anyone. I AM JUST AN ENTITY. a wandering spirit. I am everywhere. A vessel for your story.