A Bottoms Seduction

Story Info
Martins new young employee takes a liking to him.
8.5k words
4.69
30.4k
72

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 12/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,483 Followers

CHAPTER I

I was sat in a busy bar, although I had a full suit on I had taken off my tie and unbuttoned the top button for more comfort. I was tired, but I couldn't take the smile off my face. A long day of meetings with a potential new client but it paid off in the end.

I had just signed on a big new client that will bring in a lot of money for the company my wife and I started nearly 8 years ago. We were only 30 when we started it, and to be honest neither of us expected it to go as well as it had.

Now we knew the whole don't mix family with business but for us it just worked. So when we started a sales company in the steel industry we just worked together well. In only a year we grew large enough to have 10 staff members.

Anyway, I was sat at a table, celebratory drink my hand. I had just gotten off of the phone to Harriet to let her know they have signed the contract and I was just going to have the one and then go home.

I didn't even realise how late it was, already nearly 10pm.

The bar was buzzing with life of all sorts of people. Music was blaring and although I wasn't one to go on the dance floor, I enjoyed watching all the half dressed girls dancing there. What, I would never sleep with another woman, but I was allowed to look!

Then, someone else caught my eye.

Right in the middle, on their own was a young man.

I can't explain it, but something about him just dragged my attention.

He wasn't that tall, maybe 5 foot 9, skinny looking thing. He also wore very, very tight jeans and a tight white t-shirt. He could almost pass for a girl with that body. He also had medium length blonde hair that swayed as he danced.

And his dancing, although it was nothing sexual, the way he swayed his hips had me entranced. His ass that was hugged tightly by his jeans, I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

Now I can honestly say that in my entire life I had never had a thought about a man in that way, but something about the way this guy moved just had me hooked.

I must've been watching him for 15 minutes, completely enthralled with the way his body swung. His arms lifted into the air and with it, his shirt rose and I got to see his smooth, flat stomach.

Occasionally when he turned around I saw his face. I knew he had to be at least 18 to get into the bar but his face looked younger, so smooth!

I was your regular man's man. 6 foot , muscular from going the gym 4 times a week. I had dark black hair all over me and a smart and tamed beard. Pretty much the opposite to this guy.

As I watched his body move to the music I suddenly noticed the tent in my trousers.

Wait a sec, am I getting turned on by watching a guy?

As I thought about that, I realised he had locked eyes on me.

My heart stopped.

I knew I should turn and look away, or even act like I wasn't looking at him, but I couldn't. He kept swaying his girl like hips in such a seductive way that I ended up just staring at him as he stared at me. Then he flashed me a smile and my cock twitched in my trousers.

He very seductively reached out a hand and pointed for me to join him. But that sort of shocked me back to reality.

What the hell am I doing?!

I downed the last few drops of my beer and quickly exited the bar. Jumping into a taxi and going home.

Although as I sat there, looking out the window into the night sky my mind was wandering.

Why was I watching him dance? There were so many beautiful women there, why did he get my attention?

Even after the 20 minute taxi home my cock had not gone down. Then when I entered our house and realised that Harriet was asleep, I thought I'd take the opportunity to get some self release.

Harriet and my sex life was pretty good, considering we had been married for a long time. But I knew better than to wake her up this late just to try and have sex with her.

So I slipped into the downstairs bathroom and started to read a few lesbian stories on literotica. I couldn't put porn on and risk her hearing it.

Fishing out my 6 inch cock, I slowly stroked it as I read about two girls fucking each other. But as I stroked, I realised I wasn't even reading the words on my phone, I was thinking about that guy.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

I couldn't do it, there was no way I was actually going to wank whilst thinking about a guy! So I reluctantly put my cock away and went to bed with my wife.

Then 2 weeks passed, sure, that guy occasionally came into my head but I saw that as a momentary blip in my otherwise strictly hetro life.

I was sat in the office, reading through my work emails when Harriet knocked on the door. Our office was pretty big and her and I had separate ones to ourselves.

"Hey, you got a minute?" She asked, poking her head through the crack in the door. Her long, black hair falling down, a mix of smart and sexy at the same time.

"Sure, come in." I said and sat back.

Harriet walked in, she was dressed in a pencil black skirt and a white blouse. Again, smart and sexy, and then sat down opposite me.

"We have the new person starting today, do you want to do the induction?" She asked.

Oh yeah, we've got a new employee.

Now, except for Harriet, our office was only men. We didn't purposefully do it like that, it's just in our industry we only really had men apply for the jobs.

We did have a young, beautiful woman once, however another guy in the sales team made a few crude comments to her which led to her leaving and suing us! Something I did not want to happen again. A lot of sales companies near us had a bad reputation for that kind of thing and I didn't want to get seen like them.

"Erm, yeah, sure." I told her.

"I can do it if you're busy?" She asked.

"No, sorry, it's fine," I said with a smile, "when will he be here?"

"He's actually in the reception now." She told me.

"Perfect, what's his name again?" I asked.

"Erm, Carl Smith." Harriet replied and stood up.

"Carl Smith, okay, I'll be out in a sec." I told her.

I couldn't stop myself from watching my wife's toned ass as she left my office.

Finishing off a quick email, I stood up and went to the reception.

Okay, quick induction, this guy can't be any worse than our last employee, I sighed to myself. Remembering Hank, the guy who fell asleep on his first day!

As I opened the door to the reception and saw the man sat on the sofa waiting for me, my heart nearly jumped out of my chest.

What the fuck!

It was him! The guy from the bar! That was dancing! Come on, what are the fucking chances?!

He looked up at me and I just prayed that he didn't recognise my face. It was a dark bar and a couple of weeks ago to be fair.

Then he smiled, that smile that made my cock flinch. His blonde hair was combed smartly to the side and he was wearing a navy blue suit. It wasn't like the tight, sexy outfit he wore at the bar, but you could clearly see he was a skinny lad. Even up close he looked young still.

"Hi, you must be Mr Taylor?" He said and stood up to shake my hand.

I got a glimpse at his eyes, they sone light blue. It was like looking into ocean as I looked into his eyes.

Snap out of it! I thought.

I reached over and shook his small, girl like hand.

"Please, call me Martin, we're not that formal here." I told him.

I had to act like a boss and hopefully, if I didn't raise any suspicions then it would stop him from recognising me.

"I will do," He said and let go of my hand, "thank you again for this great opportunity."

His voice, it was a little high pitched but soft and tender, you could melt just listening to him.

"No problem, I hope you're not afraid of hard work." I joked.

"Not at all, I'm ready to get stuck in." He told me.

"Right, well, come with me." I said.

That last sentence came out a little croaked, letting my nerves get the better of me.

What am I doing?! I didn't do anything wrong! Even if he did recognise me what would he say? All I did was watch him dance for a little bit.

I made sure to stay in front of him as I walked him through the office, not wanting to get caught staring at him again.

I showed Carl the offices, the break room and finally to his desk.

"Now do you know what you're doing?" I asked and guided him to sit down.

"Oh yeah, I know what I'm doing." He said with a smile.

What's that supposed to mean? I thought and then shook my head, stop being an idiot!

"Okay, I'll leave you to it, if you need any help just ask anyone here." I told him and quickly walked away.

I realised that my palms were actually sweating and my mouth felt a little dry. Suddenly my wife appeared in front of me.

"So, how's the new guy?" She asked and leant against the wall.

"Seems alright, where did you find him again?" I asked her.

"He came in with a CV a few weeks ago so thought I'd give him a chance." She told me.

Although my beautiful, amazing wife was right in front of me, I found myself actually thinking about this Carl.

"How old is he? He looks like a teenager." I asked.

"Recently turned 18 I think," She replied, "but yeah, he does look young."

"Yeah," I whispered, "he does."

I realised that I was staring into space for a moment and had to shake myself to get out of it.

"Right, back to work." Harriet said and walked off.

After she was gone I looked back and saw Carl working on his computer. His face was beautiful, a jaw line that could cut glass and those eyes, what the fuck is wrong with me!

I went back to my own office and tried to do some work but I was all flustered, like I couldn't focus. I hadn't felt like that since I was a teenager, which was worrying.

Luckily for me though it was a busy day and I very quickly got distracted by phone calls and emails. Before I knew it, it was 5pm and everyone was packing up to go home.

That's when there came a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said without looking up from typing out an email.

"Hi, it's just me." I heard, I didn't have to look up to know who it was.

Once again my palms began to sweat and my mouth went dry. Slowly looking up, I saw Carl smiling at me from the door.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

"Harriet told me to see you before I leave for the day?" He asked.

Of course she did, what am I thinking?

"Right, yes, take a seat," I told him.

He shut the door and I accidentally glanced down at his ass. Although he didn't have on those tight jeans again, you could tell he had a good bum.

"How's your first day been?" I asked, attempting to seem professional.

"Good, I'm looking forward to just getting stuck in." He told me with a smile that made me feel weak.

"Any... any problems?" I stuttered out.

I couldn't believe how I was acting, I was a 38 year old, married, straight business owner and I felt nervous around this kid!

"No, I don't think so," He told me, "everyone seems really nice."

I caught myself looking into his blue eyes before I noticed how long I waited to reply.

"Good, it's a good group of people here, anything else?" I asked, just wanting him to get up and leave.

"No, that's everything," He said to me.

Maybe he doesn't recognise me, I mean he's shown no signs that he does.

"Have we met before?" He suddenly asked.

Oh no.

"You look really familiar, you don't know my Dad or anything do you?" He asked and I felt myself stir in my chair.

"N-no, we haven't." I said, not nearly as firm as I would've liked.

"Oh right, I could've sworn I recognised your face." He told me.

Leave! For the love of god just leave!

"Nope," I lied, "Must've been someone else."

"Ah, never mind then." He told me a stood up.

Once again I found myself watching his ass as he walked towards the door, then just before he left he turned around.

Oh shit! He definitely caught me checking out his ass!

When I looked back to his face all I could see was him grinning back at me. Then he left.

Oh my god! What is going on with me? Even in my state of panic and worry, I noticed that once again my cock was rock hard! So hard that I actually had to wait 20 minutes for it to go down to get up from my desk.

CHAPTER II

"New guy seems alright doesn't he?" Harriet asked me as we both made out dinner for the night.

"Erm, yeah, I guess." I replied, just her bringing him up made me a little nervous.

"Let's hope this one sticks hey." She joked and I had to fake a laugh back to her.

God I hope not.

As luck would have it, a client wanted us to visit their site for a few days. Since it was far away it would be an entire week trip. I very quickly offered to go, maybe I just needed some time away to get control of these strange new urges.

It was a good week break, I actually forgot about Carl. The visit went well too, the client was happy and on Saturday night I drove back home.

After a week of long days and some stressful moment I decided I needed a drink and a relax. I went to that same bar again. At the time I defended myself, what are the chances of Carl being there again?

That's what I said anyway, maybe deep down I was hoping he would be there.

I sat down in a booth with a beer and looked around, I gave a little sigh of relief when I saw he wasn't there, but also felt a little disappointed. Part of me kind of wanted to see him in those tight clothes again, dancing around.

For 10 minutes I sat there drinking my one beer, just forgetting about life until... there he is.

My heart fluttered as my gaze saw his tight little body moving on the dance floor.

What is it about him? Why does his body have some effect on me?

He was in tight little clothes again, swaying with the music in the most sensual way. I instantly felt myself grow a little harder as I stared at him.

It was like I was in a dream, as though there were no one else in the bar except for him. I swear the dance floor looked empty except for him.

His hips swayed, his arms stretched up and exposed his little stomach. He span around a few times, his blonde hair floating as he moved. It was like slow motion.

Then, like a ton of bricks hitting me, we locked eyes.

I could see the first sign of confusion on his face for about a second until he smiled.

Oh god, look away!

I quickly turned my stare to the ground and felt my forehead start to sweat.

Please don't, okay, I need to leave!

I very slowly and carefully looked up and thank god, he wasn't there.

"Hey."

I nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard his voice right next to me. Looking to my side, Carl was stood there smiling with some pink, cocktail in his hand.

Well, no hiding it now.

"Oh hey, Carl right?" I asked, faking like I didn't recognise him.

"Yeah," He said and took it upon himself to sit down next to me, "How did the visit go?"

Oh god, I can even smell his perfume, it's actually so feminine!

The perfume he wore filled my scenes, I even think I let out a little gasp.

"Erm, great, yeah." I replied, playing with the pint glass in my hand.

What was I doing? I was supposed to be this guy's boss but I was asking like some nervous teenager!

"Good," He replied, he did seem weirdly confident considering I was his boss.

I had no idea what to say, my mouth felt bone dry and my mind drew a blank! Like a fucking idiot.

"So, it was you that night wasn't it?" He asked me and my heart beat even faster.

"I... I... I don't know what you mean." I stuttered out.

I swear he edged closer to me, I could feel the warmth from his hot, sweaty body hit me.

"A few weeks ago? You were here right, watching me dance?" He asked.

"Nope," I shot back, "Must not have been me."

"Hmm, interesting." He whispered.

I couldn't bare myself to look at him, just finish your drink and go!

It was just painfully silent, his eyes were burning into my face, I was even shuffling in my chair.

"Harriet seems pretty nice, you all do actually." Carl told me, he actually had to speak a little loud to be heard over the music.

"Glad you're liking it." I told him, taking another gulp of beer, nearly done!

Then, I felt his hand gently rest upon my trousers. Nothing much really, just above my knee but it was enough to make my body shiver.

What is he doing?!

My entire body was frozen still, my mind screamed at me to run but I couldn't, I just stayed perfectly still! That was when I felt a warm breath on my ear.

"You don't have to be nervous." He suddenly whispered.

I didn't realise how close he had gotten to me, his lips nearly touched my ear lobe and his hand squeezed my thigh ever so slightly.

Fuck!

No! I couldn't do it, whatever this was!

I jumped up from my seat and his hand fell from my thigh.

"I've gotta go." I stuttered out and virtually ran out of the bar.

What the fuck! Was he coming on to me? He knows I'm married, and I'm his boss!!

I jumped into a taxi and gave him my directions. What am I going to do? I can't fire him, this has nothing to do with work! Plus, what if he tells Harriet about me staring at him?

My hands were shaking the entire drive back, what was I going to do? By the time I got home I had just settled in my mind that maybe he was going to be as embarrassed about what happened as I would be.

Harriet was fast asleep when I got back and although I had a painfully hard cock again, but I couldn't get Carl out of my head! No, I was not going to wank over him! So I just went to bed and had a very, very restless sleep.

CHAPTER III

Sunday was a blur, every time Harriet spoke to me I felt like her voice was just a blur. My mind was a mess, how was I getting this confused by some random guy! I never thought about a guy like that before!

I actually dreaded going into work on Monday! My own company! And I was almost afraid.

I made sure to get in early so no one else was there and pretty much hid in my office all morning, not even going out to get a coffee or a glass of water. I didn't even dare to look out of my office to see Carl, although part of me actually did want to just get a glimpse of him.

Eventually though, nature called. With my hands shaking, I slowly opened my office door, seeing Carl typing away at his desk made my heart flutter. Before he had a chance to look over I very quickly walked to the bathroom.

Okay, safe, thank god!

I had a quick wee and then washed my hands in the sink. As I ran the water between my hands, the door opened, oh no, in the mirror I saw Carl walk in.

"Oh, hi." Carl said as he looked at me in the mirror.

I went to speak but all that came out was unrecognisable stuttering.

I'm such an idiot!

"About the other night..." Carl went to speak but as soon as I heard it I nearly jumped out of my skin.

"Let's just forget about it." I shot back.

Turning off the tap I turned around but Carl was still just stood at the door. He was a lot shorter and skinnier then me, so I could easily have moved him, but something about this kid made me feel weak.

"I don't want to forget about it," He said, his voice was soft but somehow firm at the same time, "and I don't think you want to either."

What?

"Carl... I... I'm your boss." I stuttered out, I'm your boss? Is that it!! Not, I'm straight or I'm fucking married!!

He was a foot away from me, but I couldn't stop myself from looking up and down his beautiful, thin body.

But then, he took slow, big step forward so he was only inches away from me. Inside my pants, I felt my cock slowly start to grow.

"I won't tell anyone." He whispered.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,483 Followers