All Comments on 'A Bottoms Seduction'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
GybbsGybbs5 months ago

One of the best stories I've read in a LONG time!

Bbcluver59Bbcluver595 months ago

Phew! That was terrific! I’m so hard n wet right now, hoping that there’s another chapter to come.

WaxmeWaxme5 months ago

Very good story. Just the right amount of angst and trepidation.

Please don’t leave us hanging! We want to see how this continues.

demonbadgerdemonbadger5 months ago

Aghhhh!!!! Cliffhanger!!!!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer5 months ago

Oh yeah, this was so good that while reading I became the main character and felt both his desire and his fear.

LRABOILRABOI5 months ago

Great start! Hoping that there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oh wow, I'm hooked!

The story is so good please update soon

PS sorry Harriet but I hope they'll fall in love

liz33ndliz33nd5 months ago

great 5 star story. thanks for writing this

JoeMangumJoeMangum5 months ago

Hot and sexy…. Intense seduction

BiCowboyDFWBiCowboyDFW5 months ago

I can hardly wait for part 2 !!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

im straight and only attracted physically to women. BUT i have a curiosity forthe sexual aspect with being with a ma. if that makes sense. kinda a deep dark desire ive had for many years.

Billr1960Billr19605 months ago

Hot story, can’t wait for chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That was totally hot! Carl, as described in this story, reminds me of an endogenous waiter at a restaurant I went to with my girlfriend. He was very feminine, but I could tell he was a male even if my GF was unsure. He was totally into me, though, and he had such a smooth charm about him that my girlfriend had no idea he was flirting with me at all. She insisted we give him a larger tip than normal because he was a good server. He was really good at remembering all the little side dishes we were trying out, actually. I regret SO much not writing my number on the back of the bill or something. The place is out of business now, so I can't try to find him again. I fucked my girlfriend so hard that night, and of course I was imagining my server...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Pacing is perfect… So hot to watch straight men being slowly but inevitably turned by the power of cock..perhaps they think they can just indulge in a little harmless fun…but cock isn’t like that they soon learn..soon they’ll do anything, risk anything…because they need cock to survive..

JT

MarsPatrolMarsPatrol3 months ago

Really hot. Love this story !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES