A Bottoms Seduction Ch. 05

Story Info
Carl spends the night... or more.
8.8k words
4.86
11.2k
35

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 12/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,424 Followers

Thank you to OldBroad76 for editing this for me! You're the best!

PROLOGUE

There I was, sitting on my sofa at 6.55pm, hard cock just waiting to be played with when the doorbell rang.

This is it.

I walked over, grabbed the door handle, and opened it. Seeing Carl's young, beautiful face smiling at me actually made my heart skip a beat.

"Hi, Daddy." He whispered.

"Hi," I replied, "Come in."

CHAPTER I

"Thanks, it's freezing out there." Carl said with a little laugh and walked past me into the house.

I stuck my head out the door to make sure no neighbours saw the 18-year-old boy come in.

What would anyone think if they saw a young boy come to my house at 7 at night while my wife is away?

I had to stop thinking about it to stop worrying, so I shut the door and turned around.

Carl stood there looking at me. He had a big puffer coat on, but even in that, he looked so small, so young. His smooth, beautiful face had my eyes locked onto him.

But then when he moved a little, I saw the rucksack in his right hand.

"What's that?" I asked.

"My overnight bag." he replied quickly.

Overnight bag?

"You... you're staying?" I asked him.

As ridiculous as it sounds for an older, married, straight man... I thought he was just going to suck my dick and go.

"Unless you don't want me to?" He asked, still holding onto the bag. "I can go if you want."

"No, I just, I didn't expect it." I told him, the idea still scaring me a little.

I knew how dangerous this was. I couldn't actually believe I invited him over!

"I just want to make sure. No one can ever know about this." I told him, attempting to keep a firm stance.

"You shouldn't worry so much," Carl said lightly and put his bag down. "No one is going to find out."

As I stared at the barely legal, young man, I felt very nervous.

"Do you... do you want a drink?" I asked him, trying to break the ice.

"I'd love a cup of tea. I'm frozen to my bones here." He joked, which actually made me feel a little at ease.

"Living room is just through there," I told him and pointed in the right direction. "I'll be right in."

"Thanks." Carl replied and disappeared into the living room.

I carried on to the kitchen and started to boil the kettle.

What am I doing? He's 18! And he's a HE! And I'm married! Can I really go through with this. But, oh it feels so good and just so right.

I kept arguing in my own head as I made 2 teas.

Nothing has to happen. We can just hang out; that's fine. I've gone for beers with other employees before. I'll just pretend this is like that.

I managed to calm myself a little anyway.

Grabbing the two mugs, I walked into the living room where Carl was looking at a few photos on the wall. He still had on his big coat, but to be fair, it was very cold out there.

"Here's your tea." I said, then he turned and smiled at me.

"Thank you." He replied.

When he took it from my hand, our fingers gently touched. It was so light, such a little graze, but it sent sparks throughout my body.

Calm down... calm down, you're just hanging out.

As I turned to put my mug down on the coffee table, I spotted that the curtains were wide open. Nope, definitely don't want anyone looking in!

I quickly rushed over and pulled them all shut.

"Embarrassed of me?" Carl asked with a coy, cute smile.

"It's not that." I stuttered out to him. Oh god what was I doing?

He just gave me a little chuckle and then sipped on his tea.

Breathe, just breathe.

I went to pick up my mug again to blow on the tea before taking a sip.

As I moved the mug to my lips, I saw Carl unzipping his big coat. A few drops of tea fell into my mouth, but as the zip on Carls coat went down, I very quickly realised he had little to no clothing underneath.

I burst into a coughing fit and spat my tea out, but Carl was unfazed.

His zipper lowered completely.

I can't believe I didn't notice it before; the coat was long, but his ankles were clearly on show!

With the mug in my hand, I just watched in awe as Carl opened his coat and let it drop to the floor.

There he stood, and the only thing covering his body was the leopard print thong that I got him as a gift. Well, and his trainers.

That body...

My cock already started to grow in my trousers as Carl just stood there in all his beautiful, sexy glory.

My mouth instantly felt very, very dry, and my palms started to sweat.

I guess my idea of just hanging out was out the window.

For a moment I just stared at him. This young, beautiful boy had somehow made me attracted to him. But how could I not; just look at him.

This was the first time I had seen nearly his entire body in person, it was even better than in the photos and the video.

He was so thin, his body was almost like a stick. Pale, with a few freckles over him. Not a single hair on his body.

"What do you think of the present you got me?" Carl asked.

"Y.. I... ye... erm." My mind was blank. Not a single full word came out of my mouth.

Then I heard Carl's little, high pitched, girly giggle.

"What about from this angle?" He asked and spun around.

His arse faced me, but he turned the top of his body, so he could look at me, except I could only keep my eyes on his ass.

For a skinny lad he had a plump, delicious ass. The sort of ass you could get lost in.

One minute my mouth was dry as a bone, and the next it was drooling over him. I was also very aware of my now fully hard cock.

"Why don't you sit down?" Carl then whispered and turned fully back to face me. "It looks like you're about to pass out."

He did another little giggle which just made my heart swoon.

Thank god I closed the curtains!

"Y-yeah, okay." I stuttered.

My head was spinning as I moved to sit down on our large sofa. Carl hadn't moved a step, which just meant I could admire his petite body even more.

"I take not being able to speak as a good sign?" He asked me.

Oh god, how could I ever try to resist this.

"Yes." I nervously replied, knowing this was going in a direction I wasn't going to be able to stop.

"Good." Carl whispered.

Then he took a few, slow steps closer to me.

Each step made my heart beat a little faster.

Closer.... Then closer... until he stood just inches away from my feet.

Being so close, I got an even better view of his small, thin body. His skin looked deliciously smooth with barely an imperfection.

Before I realised what was happening, Carl straddled on top of me with a leg on either side of my waist and his hands rested on top of my chest.

God help me.

He was sitting upright, so our bodies weren't that close, but I knew he felt my hard cock through my jeans.

"What do you like about my body?" He whispered to me.

"I... I... I..." Is all I stuttered out.

As I couldn't speak, Carl reached down for my hands that were still on top of the sofa.

Feeling his smooth, small hands grab onto mine made every hair on my body stand on edge. I didn't feel it at all as he lifted them up.

Ever so slowly, he moved my hands so that my fingertips gently pressed against his smooth chest.

"Do you like my chest?" He whispered.

He moved my fingertips around his chest slowly, but I was finally getting a good feel of his body.

My breathing grew heavier and louder. My eyes darted from his face to his body.

"Or my stomach?" Carl whispered.

Then he slowly dragged my fingertips down his body until they rested on his stomach. At that moment, every inch of his body was perfect.

My fingertips ran all over his stomach, grazing over his small belly button.

Carl then moved them higher again towards his chest.

"What about my nipples?" Carl asked me.

He pressed both of my thumbs onto both of his nipples, slowly swirling around him. In a few seconds they were completely hard as I rubbed them.

"Or do you like how young, small and thin I am?" Carl whispered.

"I... I..." I stared at his body as his hands left mine, but my hands remained on him, "I love it all. You're perfect."

Carl effortlessly and smoothly leant forward so his lips pressed against my left ear. My hands automatically moved behind his body and rested on his smooth back. By reaction, I held onto him.

The smell of his feminine perfume filled my senses, and I let out a moan.

"Do you want me to be a good little boy for you, Daddy?" He whispered and lightly nibbled on my ear lobe.

Ooooh god!

His warm, wet tongue ran up and down my ear.

His waist started to slowly grind back and forth, putting more pressure on my hard cock. My hands remained locked on his back, holding him on top of me.

"Yes." I panted out.

"I can be the best boy for you," he whispered, "I can do anything you want me to."

"Ooooh." I moaned louder when his lips touched my neck.

I tilted to one side and let him kiss my neck over and over with his soft, slightly wet lips.

When his tongue ran against it, my entire body twitched.

"Carl." I panted.

I lowered my hands and felt his bare arse cheeks. I gripped onto them, pulling him to put more pressure on my cock.

Before I knew it, I was slightly rocking this young boy back and forth against my cock as he licked at my neck.

"Mmm, do you like that, Daddy?" He whispered as he lightly nibbled on me.

"Yes... yes." I gasped.

Carl then pulled back a little, and I looked into his beautiful green eyes as I held onto his arse when suddenly, he leant forward, and his lips pressed against mine.

This wasn't like the little peck in my office. Carl's lips were firmly locked against me.

I was frozen in shock at first, still holding onto his arse, I didn't move at all, but I closed my eyes.

Sparks flew throughout my body as this young boy kissed me.

For a couple of seconds, he stayed still with his lips on mine, and I loved every bit of it.

Then he pulled back very slowly, slow enough that our lips stuck together slightly as he moved away.

"Carl." I whispered looking into his eyes.

"Shhh," He replied, "I know what you want."

He lowered himself off me and onto his knees between my legs.

"You want me to suck your dick, don't you?" He whispered as his hands went for my belt.

"Yes... I do." I whispered back.

He undid my belt and went for my zipper.

"Say it." He said in a quiet yet firm tone.

"I.. I want you to suck my dick." I told him.

He wasn't looking at me, but I stared at him as he pulled down my zipper.

His fingers wrapped around my waist, and I lifted my ass up so he could pull my jeans down to my ankles. He moved for a few seconds to pull them completely off and throw them to the side.

But then he was back.

I sat back on my sofa, naked from the waist down with my legs spread and an 18 year old boy knelt between them.

"I'm so glad you finally invited me over. Now I can properly play with your dick," Carl told me, "with no interruptions."

First his warm, right hand reached and cupped my balls. He was only gentle, but it felt amazing.

With his left hand, Carl ran the tip of each nail up and down the inside of my thigh. It was so sensual, so seductive.

My cock was already leaking precum before he reached up and wrapped his fingers around my shaft.

"Oooh god." I moaned.

He had barely done anything, but I felt hornier than ever before.

His small, girl like hand slowly stroked up and down my big, hard cock. Carl then finally looked up at me again, and I stared into his eyes, my mouth open as I breathed and moaned heavily.

As his hand moved painfully slow, he moved my cock forward.

Yes! Please!

His soft, wet tongue left his mouth and, as if in slow motion, pressed against my balls.

"Ooooh." I moaned and gasped.

This young lad licked my balls, and it felt fucking amazing.

"Mmm." Carl moaned as he flicked his tongue up and down.

His lips weren't touching them, but his tongue covered every inch. It didn't take long for my pubic hair to be soaked wet from his spit.

But then, he sucked one of them into his perfect mouth and wrapped his lips around them.

"Fuucking hell Carl!" I moaned.

My hand gripped onto the cushions of the sofa as he gently sucked and massaged my ball.

"Oh god.. oh god, that's good." I panted.

My chest was already heaving up and down as he sucked the second ball into his mouth.

"Mmmm." He moaned again.

Fuucking hell! It never felt this good with Harriet!

For a while, he just sucked and licked my balls as his right hand gently stroked my shaft. I was in heaven, pure sexual heaven.

Then Carl pulled back, lightly tugging on my spit covered balls before letting them fall from his mouth.

"Good?" He asked me.

"Oh yeah," I panted, "really good."

He let go of my cock and wiped his mouth.

"I think you need to shave." Carl told me with a smile.

I've not shaved my pubes in years. Harriet never seemed to mind.

"Anyway," Carl said and sat up before I could reply, "time for the best bit."

His right hand wrapped around my cock again and aimed it towards his mouth. I just watched as he moved his face over it, then a load of spit slowly trickled down from his lips directly onto my head.

He stroked up and down, spreading his spit around so my cock was eventually dripping wet. His soaked hand was gliding up and down my shaft easily.

"Carl... please... I need it." I moaned, I was desperate to feel his lips around me again.

"Mmm I like that." Carl whispered.

And then his head moved lower, and I felt it.

His warm, wet mouth engulfed my hard cock. His soft lips wrapped around my shaft, and I felt like my body was going to explode.

I didn't even have a chance to moan when his tongue pressed against my head.

"Yeeeeesss!" I grunted at the feel.

"Mmmm." Carl moaned with vibrations sent through my dick.

He kept his lips just past the head while his tongue masterfully massaged it. It was like he was flicking every inch of it all at once. My entire body was twitched with pure pleasure, and, fuck me, it was good.

"Yes, fucking hell that feels amazing." I panted.

His right hand carried on, slowly stroking the bottom of my shaft. His left hand massaged my spit covered balls, and his lips slowly moved a few inches up and down.

It was like a slow tease, but god I never wanted it to end.

"Fuck, I love this cock." Carl said before wrapping his lips back around me.

For a few minutes he carried on doing that as I moaned and breathed heavily.

Then he sat up a little further, and his hands went onto the sofa on either side of my waist until just his mouth touched my cock.

His head was directly above it, but then he started to bob up and down. Just feeling his lips and tongue and nothing else around my cock gave me a new, immense sense of pleasure.

"Fucking hell... yes.. suck my cock." I moaned out.

"Mmmm!" Carl moaned back to me.

"Take it deeper," I panted and he did. "Deeper!" and he took another inch. "Deep throat me. I know you can!"

"Mmmm!" Carl moaned, seemingly enjoying my dominant words.

"Gllgg!" Carl made himself gag as he pushed his own head down, but that didn't stop him.

His lips were puffed out around my dick as he bobbed up and down. Each bob made him gag, but he took a little bit more down his throat each time.

"Gllg... gllggg... gllg!" He gagged over and over until finally his chin hit my balls.

"Yeeeeess!!" I moaned.

"GLLLLLLGGGGG!!" Carl groaned as he held my cock entirely down his throat.

A massive amount of spit poured down his lips, and my entire cock was soaked.

After deep throating me for a while, Carl grabbed onto the bottom of my cock again and stroked that as his mouth's attention was on the top half.

"Oh god, you're so good at that." I moaned.

I eventually moved my right hand and ran my fingers through his hair as he bobbed up and down. I had my own personal cocksucker. This was amazing.

"Mmmm." He moaned as he bobbed up and down like a slut.

This was by far the best blowjob I had ever received in my life.

I tightened my grip on his hair. I needed to feel it down his throat again. He didn't put up any resistance as I pushed his head lower and lower.

His throat gripped around my cock, and I kept pushing. He gagged once but that didn't stop me.

Not until I felt his nose against my stomach and his chin against my balls.

"Fuuuuuuucckk yes!!" I grunted.

With my tight grip on his hair, I took charge now, pulling his mouth up and down my cock. Fuck, it was good.

I did this for a while until I was close to cumming. I wanted him to finish that job for me.

Letting go of his hair, Carl didn't miss a beat. He wrapped a hand around my shaft, stroking and sucking me at the same time like the perfect slut.

"Fuck, yes. I'm getting close." I moaned out.

"Mmmm!!" He moaned back to me.

"That's it. Swallow it all down like a good little boy." I moaned.

He kept going, and, fuck, it was too good.

My legs tensed up, my balls tightened, and my whore body was on fire until...

"FUUUUCCKK I'M CUMMINGGG!!" I shouted as loud as I could as I erupted into this young boy's warm, wet, slutty mouth.

"MMMMM!!" He moaned back as I fired shot after shot of thick, creamy cum down his throat.

I was like a fucking fire hose of never ending cum unleashing from my head into his mouth.

With every shot, my legs spasmed, and I moaned louder.

"Oh god... fuck yes! Fuck I love it!" I kept moaning.

Carl swallowed down every drop like the trained slut he was. His mouth glided up and down my cock throughout. I honestly couldn't believe just how good it felt.

Even as my cock started to soften, he kept sucking and licking it.

"Holy shit." I panted and flopped back against the sofa. But Carl kept bobbing up and down on my semi hard cock.

With a popping sound, Carl's mouth left my cock.

I managed to look down and could see spit all around his mouth and down his chin. Even in my after orgasm state, I still thought he looked hot and sexy.

"Your cum is delicious." He told me and wiped his mouth.

"Thanks." I replied. I still felt a little light-headed after cumming so goddamn hard.

CHAPTER II

I tilted my head back and tried to catch my breath. My cock had fully gone soft. I didn't clock onto it at first, but Carl sat down on the sofa right next to me. I only realised it when his head rested on my shoulder.

I didn't open my eyes, but I found it a little strange, to be honest. This was just a sexual thing, and I was pretty sure he knew that, right?

"I erm, I should get my jeans back on." I said.

"It's alright," he said and reached for my soft cock, taking it in his hands. "I like it out."

I opened my eyes then and just saw his small hands playing around with my soft cock. Not to be cocky, but I like to think that even soft I had a good-sized cock.

He was just sort of moving it around, like he was inspecting it from all sides. I'd be lying if I said it didn't feel kind of nice.

And I guess he did just give me the best blowjob of my life, so I could let him rest his head on me for a while.

Then a thought came to my head.

"You don't want me to... you know?" I asked nervously.

"No, don't worry," He replied without turning to look at me, "I'm just happy to suck your dick, you don't have to suck mine if you don't want to."

"Thanks." I replied.

That kind of loosened me up a little. I still found it a little odd that I had this 18 year old guy cuddling up next to me, especially since he was pretty much naked while I was half naked, but it felt kind of relaxing.

His hand kept playing with my soft cock, his warm, small body pressed up against mine. I don't know if it was the huge orgasm or what, but in about 5 minutes I fell asleep.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,424 Followers