A Bottoms Seduction Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up, Carl was pretty much in the same position, but he had managed to turn the TV on.

"What time is it?" I asked groggily.

"Nearly half 9 at night." He told me.

"Jesus, that was a long sleep." I said. I pulled my arm from in between us to rub my eyes, but that just seemed to be a cue for him to get his head under my arm and against my chest.

"I know, I was hoping to get one last blowjob in before bed, but is it too late?" He asked me.

Honestly, the thought of another blowjob sounded amazing, but he had a point. Especially if he was staying at mine, we would need to get up earlier to shower and get ready.

Fuck, I've got to take him into work tomorrow! What if the neighbours see!

"We should go in extra early tomorrow." I blurted out in panic.

"Why?" He asked.

"If anyone saw you come here tonight and then leave with me in the morning they might get the wrong idea." I told him.

"I mean, it wouldn't be wrong.Tthey'd be right on the money." He said with a laugh.

He had a point.

"You know what I mean." I told him though.

"That's fine. I get it. we can set off early." He replied, pushing his head into me a little harder.

"We should erm, probably get to bed then?" I suggested.

"Yeah, that sounds good to me." He replied and sat up.

"I can show you our spare room." I said and stood up.

"Oh, right, your spare room... I thought we would share." He told me.

I looked at him, and I knew he wanted to. To be honest, part of me wanted to, but a bigger part thought that actually sleeping with him was even worse.

"Carl I... we can't, I'm sorry." I said. I really didn't want to upset him, but I couldn't do it.

"It's fine, whatever." He said in a huff.

"I'm sorry." I replied lightly. I went to touch his arm, but he pulled away.

"It's fine, just show me which room." He sighed out.

At that moment, it hit me again how young Carl was. He was potentially immature and a bit of a brat.

"Okay." I replied.

I grabbed his bag, which was pretty light, and took it upstairs. I said goodnight, but Carl didn't reply and closed the door.

When I got into bed, my head was a mess.

I've got an 18 year boy, an employee, sleeping in my spare room after I invited him round to suck my dick. I've cheated on my wife with him god knows how many times. I know it's bad, I know it's wrong, but there's just something about him. I can't resist him.

It was nearly midnight when I managed to fall asleep.

CHAPTER III

My alarm went off at 5.30am, which was a nightmare because I was knackered. However, I managed to pull myself out of bed.

To my surprise, when I went for a shower, the door was locked. Carl must already be in there.

But before I had a chance to move, the door opened. Steam flooded out of the room, and Carl emerged.

Oh my god.

A small towel was wrapped around his waist, and steam poured off his slim, wet body. Fuck, I was hard. I wanted to take him right then and there.

"Morning." He said with a smile. It seemed he had cheered up from last night.

"Morning, was the shower okay?" I asked, although I didn't look in his eyes. I just stared at his small body.

"Perfect, you have an amazing shower." He said.

He stretched his arms into the air, his thin body just asking to be taken. I'm sure I was actually drooling over him.

"Calm down. I don't think we have time." He said with a smile, obviously catching me staring.

I didn't move. I couldn't. He was just too hot.

"Unless," Carl whispered and stepped closer to me, "You want to go in a little later?"

Once again, he took my hand and rubbed it against his body - his wet, hot body.

Oh god, he's so amazing.

My mouth filled with saliva as my hands explored all over his chest and stomach. My breathing turned heavy.

I was just about to grab onto him when he let go of my hand.

"Actually, best we get in early." He said and then walked past me.

There I stood, hard as a rock over an 18 year old boy who just walked away.

Come on, control yourself! Quick shower!

I was in and out and dressed for work in no time.

We quickly got to the car to stop anyone from seeing and drove off straight away.

"That bed was really comfy," Carl told me as I drove, "although a little lonely."

"I'm sorry." I replied. I actually did feel bad about it.

"It's okay... I understand." He whispered.

But as I drove a little further, his right hand reached across and grabbed my cock from outside of my trousers.

"What are you doing?" I asked, but I couldn't take my hands off the wheel or gear stick.

"We didn't have time this morning," He told me as he undid his seat belt. "You just focus on the road."

I couldn't believe it, but he was undoing my belt and pulling down my zipper.

"Oh god, are you serious?" I asked.

"What? You've never had a blowjob whilst driving before?" He asked me.

"Never!" I told him.

"Well, I'll be your first." He said.

I actually lifted my ass up so he could pull my trousers down, unleashing my very hard cock.

Carl got onto his knees, and his head moved over my lap, and then his warm mouth wrapped around my cock once again.

"Oooh god." I moaned.

Fuck, it was hard to focus on the road with this going on.

"Mmmm." Carl moaned as he gave me a blowjob.

It wasn't as good as the one the night before, but I suppose it was at a funny angle. Even still, it was fucking amazing.

His mouth glided up and down on my cock, his wet tongue massaging my head.

"Fucking hell that's good." I moaned.

He gave me a slow, loving blowjob. What annoyed me, though, was I knew we were only 5 minutes away from work, and if he didn't speed up, then I wouldn't get to cum.

And I didn't.

The warm, wet feeling of his mouth just teased my cock for nearly 5 minutes until he pulled back just before we got into the car park. Being so early there was no one there, which was good because I needed to put my cock away.

"I'll have to finish off another time." He said with a smile and got out of the car.

We walked together to the front door that I opened, and we headed in.

"Do you want to come to my office?" I asked, desperate to finish off that blowjob.

"Hmm, you make the coffees, and I'll wait for you in there." Carl told me.

Well, I made the quickest coffees I could and rushed to my office.

Carl was leant back against my desk, and I rushed over to him, putting the coffees onto the table. I moved my hands to his hip, but then his hand landed on my chest.

"Stop," He said firmly and looked me dead in the eye, "I want to stay at yours again tonight."

Again?

"Carl... that's getting risky." I argued.

"No one will suspect anything," He argued back. "Either I stay again tonight or nothing happens."

Fuck, he had me.

I looked into his eyes, and I knew he meant it.

"Okay, you can stay over again." I told him.

"Good, we'll stay a little late here so no one sees us leaving together." He replied.

And with that, Carl lowered himself to his knees and fished out my cock.

"Ooooh yes!" I moaned as his lips wrapped around my shaft.

For 10 wonderful minutes this young boy bobbed up and down on my cock like a fucking pro! But then, he stopped.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Just want to make sure you really want it." He said and stood up.

"Carl, I want it." I said, not believing how desperate I sounded.

"We'll see." He said.

I was in disbelief as he grabbed his coffee and then left my office.

A few hours later, I had a call with my wife, talking about work. I felt guilty though, because the entire time I spoke to her, I thought about Carl.

It was around 2pm when I went to the bathroom, but before I left, Carl appeared behind me.

"Quick." He whispered and pulled me into a stall.

Without saying a word, he dropped to his knees again and starting sucking my cock.

"Fucking hell, please make me cum." I moaned out.

Not long ago I was in this cubical with him fearing for my life, but now I begged him to make me cum with his mouth!

"Mmm." He moaned back to me.

This only lasted 5 minutes before he stopped right when I was on the brink of cumming.

"I'll finish you off at yours tonight." He said and left the cubical.

Once again, my hard cock went unsatisfied.

It wasn't until 6pm when the last person left the office, leaving just me and Carl, and I waited another few minutes before going over to him.

"Ready to go?" I asked.

"Ready." He told me.

I locked up, we got into my car, and I started to drive us back to my house.

Just like on the way to work, Carl leant over and gave me a blowjob the entire drive home. A slow blowjob that felt wonderful but not enough to make me cum. This boy was killing me.

I entered my house with Carl behind me. When he shut the door, I turned around and stared at him, I felt like a wild animal! I wanted to just rip his clothes off and take him right then and there.

Fuck it, I'm doing it.

The teasing had been too much.

I moved forward quickly but before I could get to him Carl stopped me.

"I want you to do something for me." He told me with a smile.

"What is it?" I asked. I was so fucking horny I was sure I would do anything at that moment.

CHAPTER IV

"Really? All of it?" I asked.

I stood in my shower with the water off, completely naked, with Carl on his knees in front of me only wearing very tight boxers.

"Yes, I want it all gone." Carl said firmly as he looked up at me.

"But Harriet will think something's up." I told him, not too happy about what he wanted me to do.

"Just tell her you wanted to try something new. Besides, you're doing this for me." He said.

I looked into his beautiful green eyes, my painfully hard cock just inches from his mouth - oh, that amazing mouth.

"Okay, but really, everything?" I asked one last time.

"Everything," He said. "I want you completely smooth from the neck down."

I let out a little sigh. I hadn't ever shaved my body hair. I assumed people liked it, but I guess not everyone.

"Yay, thanks Daddy," Carl said in a girly voice. "You get started on your upper body, and I'll get this hair removal cream all down here."

Carl managed to find Harriet's hair removal cream, and he said it's best to start with that around the sensitive areas.

I grabbed my razor and attached the head that literally shaved you down so you were smooth as a baby.

Turning it on, I still felt nervous. Closing my eyes, I pressed it against my chest and ran it along. My chest hair fell down, and there was a perfectly smooth line across my chest.

Well, no going back now.

I carried on, shaving all my hair from my chest and around my stomach as Carl rubbed the removal cream around my balls. My cock constantly twitched just from his touch.

"Woooah!" I suddenly shouted and jerked when his fingers moved between my legs and up, in between my ass cheeks.

"What? You don't want to try and get a razor between here, trust me." He said with a little laugh.

"Okay... just, be careful." I told him.

"Don't be such a baby, Daddy." He said and gave the tip of my cock a kiss.

All this for a blowjob.

I carried on shaving my body as Carl rubbed the cream all over my cock and balls and between my ass cheeks. He grazed against my asshole a number of times, enough for me to know it wasn't an accident.

About 10 minutes later, my upper body was done.

"Okay, turn on the shower." He told me.

Twisting the handle, the hot water hit me and trickled down onto Carl. Watching hot, steaming water pour off him just turned me on even more.

Carl then started to shave my hairy legs. My hair was black and pretty thick, so it made a very big difference when it fell off.

After a few minutes he was done.

"Now, hand me the proper razor." He said.

I reached and handed him my hand-held razor.

"Now, stay still." He said.

I looked down as his left hand grabbed my rock hard cock, and I had to fight to not let out a moan.

Then, I felt the steel against the skin of my balls. Ever so slowly and very carefully, Carl started shaving my balls as close as possible.

Having him touch me like this made my balls tingle a little.

With the help of the hair removal cream, he barely had to go over the same place twice to get it completely smooth.

Something about watching this young guy shaving my cock and balls really had me going. Whether it was the teasing all day or what, I was going to use this boy's mouth as hard as I wanted.

He carried on shaving me like that for a while, making sure to be careful.

When he pulled his hand away, I moved slightly to let the shower water wash off any remaining hair or cream.

Then I saw it, my completely smooth cock and balls.

"Wow." I said in shock.

"You like it?" Carl asked.

"I do actually." I told him.

Then suddenly he leant forward and took my entire cock down his throat in one go.

"Fuuck me!" I shouted.

"Mmmm!" Carl moaned as he bobbed up and down.

His fingers trickled along my smooth balls, and without the hair, it felt even fucking better! This kid was right!

Carl kept bobbing up and down on my cock as the hot water bounced off us, leaving us both completely soaked.

"Fucking hell, fuck... that's it." I moaned out.

Something was dying to burst out of me. I was so fucking horny.

I grabbed his head and pulled him up to his feet, although I instantly missed his mouth around my cock.

He stood just a few inches away from me, steam running off his small, hairless body. My own completely hairless body was getting constantly covered in hot water and my chest heaved up and down.

"Take off your boxers." I told him.

"Yes, Daddy." Carl whispered.

I kept perfect eye contact as Carl pulled the waist band down and let them drop to the floor before kicking them away.

My eyes slowly moved down. This was the first time I was ever going to see Carl completely naked.

Then I saw his cock.

Fucking hell!

I had assumed that since he was a small, skinny lad that he would have a fairly small cock, but he didn't. It wasn't as big as mine, but still pretty big, at least 6 inches.

There we stood, completely naked, completely smooth, both staring at each other in pure lust.

I reached out and grabbed his small hips and yanked his body next to mine. Both of our cocks pressed together between our bodies.

There was no stopping this. I wanted it. He wanted it. This was happening.

I leant forward and pressed my lips against his.

Carl must've been surprised because it took him a few seconds to kiss me back. But when he did, when his lips pressed back against mine, my stomach fluttered.

My lips were locked solid against his, and my hands moved up his back, holding him in close to me.

I was actually kissing a boy, and god, it felt right.

I pulled back, and Carl seductively bit his bottom lip.

I can't take this.

I leant in again and aggressively kissed the younger guy. Then his hands came and held onto my muscular hips.

I opened my mouth and pressed my tongue into his. For the first time in my life, I was about to make out with another man.

His soft, perfect, wet tongue pressed against mine.

"Mmm." Carl lightly moaned into my mouth.

I loved the feel of his lips against mine, of our tongues pressed together.

My hands constantly clenched against his back as I attacked his tongue with mine. I couldn't stop myself when I pushed him against the wall of the shower and held him there.

"Oh god... Daddy." Carl moaned as I made out with him over and over.

My hands started to explore all over his perfect, little body. I even moved my head down and started to kiss and lick his neck.

"Yes... that feels so good." He moaned.

His hard cock twitched against my stomach as I nibbled at his neck.

"Daddy.... Daddy..." He moaned, and I pulled back to look at him. "Fuck me." He whispered.

Am I doing this? Am I going to have sex with an 18 year old guy?

I looked into his eyes with pure lust.

Yes I am.

I shoved my tongue back into his mouth and kept making out with him. It was like my entire body was on fire. Feeling his hands against my smooth skin, not blocked by any hair, I needed him.

"Turn around." I whispered into his mouth.

Carl leant forward and bit my bottom lip, pulling it back a little with him.

"Not here, let's go to your bed." He whispered to me.

"Okay... okay." I panted.

Every fibre of my body was horny as fuck!

Carl's hand moved to hold mine, and our fingers interlinked. He turned the shower off, and we stepped out of it. Even though we were dripping wet, neither of us cared as we walked through the house.

I stared at Carl's perfect ass the entire way until we finally made it to my room. I stood next to my bed, the bed I share with my wife... but there was no doubt in my mind.

I made the first move. I walked straight up to Carl and kissed him passionately again.

"Mmm, god I love kissing you." I moaned to him.

"I love it, too, Daddy." He told me.

Our lips never broke as we made our way over to the bed. The back of Carl's leg pressed against the mattress, and I let him fall back onto it.

He crawled back a little and spread his thin, smooth legs.

For a moment I just stared at his body. His cock.... This perfect man.

Something new came over me then.

I got onto the bed and without giving me time to doubt myself, I lifted Carl's legs into the air, looked at his tight little asshole, and then shoved my tongue into him.

"Ooooooh goddd!" Carl let out a high pitched moan.

"Mmmmm!" I moaned as I rimmed this young boy.

I had never rimmed anyone before, but I fucking loved it!

"Yes Daddy, eat my asshole Daddy." Carl moaned.

His fingers played in my hair as my tongue flicked up and down his little hole. I couldn't believe I was rimming a young man on my bed, but there I was.

His big, smooth balls pressed against my forehead, but at that moment I didn't care. I only had focus on his ass.

I straightened my tongue and pushed it deep inside of him.

"Yeeess, I can't believe... you're eating my ass." Carl moaned out.

"Mmm!" I moaned back to him.

Part of me didn't want to move. I wanted to just rim him for hours, but my cock was begging for attention.

Spitting on his hole one last time, I let his legs back down, and I moved up his body.

He was panting down, like my own personal slut that I was about to fuck.

I pressed our lips together again, and our tongues wrestled with each other.

"Oh Daddy... I need it... please Daddy." He moaned out.

"What do you want?" I asked him, my hands grabbing onto his body.

"I want your dick, Daddy. Fuck me, please, I need it!" He begged.

Fuck, I loved his begging.

I sat up and looked down, suddenly realising I didn't have a condom on. Although I was more than ready to fuck him in the shower without one, it dawned on me that I should put one on.

But Carl must've realised what I was thinking.

"It's fine, fuck me bareback." He moaned, his thin, smooth legs were running up and down either side of my body, just teasing me to get inside of him.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Trust me, it's fine." He said.

This was it. I was actually about to fuck another man.

I grabbed Carl's legs and held them up, exposing his tight fucking asshole. Then I grabbed my cock and lined the head up with him.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yeah," Carl panted, "I've been ready for a long time... fuck me."

With that last word, I started to push my cock at his hole.

Fuck me he was tight! Tighter than any pussy I had ever been near before!

"Keep pushing, I can take it." Carl whispered.

I sat up straight, but his hands were running all over my chest and abs.