A Bottoms Seduction Ch. 06

Story Info
Carl and Martins relationship keeps heating up.
8k words
4.77
7.1k
21

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 12/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,464 Followers

Thank you OldBroad76 for editing for me

CHAPTER I

I woke up from possibly the best night of sleep in my life, and I even woke up before my alarm went off.

My eyes adjusted to the sunlight slowly beaming in, and I felt a small, hot body pressed up against mine.

I was lying on my side, my right arm over the top of this body as I held him close, and then my memory came flooding back to me. My night with Carl, the young 18-year-old employee that I finally had sex with. I still couldn't believe that I had slept with a man, but to be honest, I loved it.

Lying there, holding him close to me, it just felt right.

My now hairless, muscular body was pressed against his small, hairless body. I could hear him lightly breathing as I moved my right hand slowly up and down his stomach.

I assumed Carl was still asleep, but I felt his ass wiggle gently against my cock. Instantly I grew a little harder. I closed my eyes and remembered the feel of his ass the night before as my cock slid inside of him. That was it; I was now fully erect, pushing my cock against his ass.

"Mmm, morning." Carl whispered.

"Morning." I replied back, my face mere inches from the back of his long hair. I just stared at him as he wiggled his ass a little more.

"Oh, a little morning fun? I could be up for that." He whispered, and then his small, feminine hand held onto my larger arm.

He moved forward a little so my cock pointed straight out, and then his ass backed up on me.

"Just go slow." He whispered.

He spat onto his palm, and then he reached back and spread it around my cock.

"Oooh god." I moaned. I couldn't not. Just feeling him touch me like that had me on fire.

When he finally stopped stroking me, my cock was slick with spit and pre cum. He held onto my shaft and aimed my tip for his ass.

Without saying another word, I held onto him tight and started to push forward.

"Oh god... you're so big." Carl whispered as I kept pushing.

Until finally... my head popped inside of him.

"Jeeesus," I moaned, "You're so tight."

Carl managed to turn his head so he could see me, and I could see his beautiful face.

"Kiss me." He whispered.

I didn't have a second thought about it. I leant forward and pressed my lips against the side of his. It was difficult to properly kiss at this angle, but it still felt nice.

"Ahh." He gasped when I pushed another few inches inside of him.

His asshole was unbelievably tight, tighter than anything I had felt before, and I knew I was already obsessed with it.

Our lips broke and met gently over and over as I edged my cock deeper inside the young boy.

Then, when my waist rested against him, we both let out a loud gasp and moan.

My right hand moved to hold onto his thin hip as I slowly pulled out and then back into him again. I loved the feel of his ass clenching around every inch of my cock as I moved.

"That's... so good." He panted.

I didn't want to have a rough fuck with him this time. I was enjoying the slow, early morning sex. My cock started to gently slide in and out of his tight, little asshole. Every time I went balls deep, we both let out a gasp.

"Do you like that?" Carl moaned out to me.

"I do... it feels so good." I whispered.

I looked down at his small body next to mine, at my hard cock sliding back and forth. I couldn't believe he could take the entire thing in his ass. I never thought I'd get to experience anal.

"Good," Carl whispered, "I love your dick."

His ass cheeks pressed together, looking like they were swallowing my cock as I thrusted back and forth. It was slow, sensual, and absolutely perfect.

"Oh god... Carl, it feels so good." I whispered.

He had moved his head back against the pillow, and I leant forward and sucked his earlobe into my mouth, gently nibbling on it.

Then Carl's right hand reached back and held onto my head.

"Mmm Daddy, this feels perfect." He whispered.

I don't know what came over me, but he was giving me such pleasure, I wanted to do something in return.

Other than kiss and have sex with him I had pretty much no contact with pleasuring Carl, but at that moment I wanted to.

My right hand reached around, and my fingers wrapped around his hard, steel-like cock.

I still couldn't believe just how big his cock was for such a small lad.

"Oooh Daddy." He moaned from my touch.

For the first time in my life, I was holding another man's cock. My fingers gripped it tightly as I slowly stroked him up and down. A massive amount of precum leaked out of him and onto my hand.

I then started to match my strokes with his cock to me sliding my cock in and out of him.

Both of us just panted and moaned constantly, loving every second of this, whatever this was.

We carried on slowly having sex like this for a while, neither of us saying anything other than light moans until Carl started to get louder.

"I'm gonna cum soon." He moaned out and grabbed my arm.

His ass started to clench and spasm around my cock, and I knew it would only take me a few more seconds to cum as well.

"Good," I whispered back, "me too, cum with me."

I stroked his cock faster, thrusted quicker into him, as we both moaned louder. Carl's grip on my arm tightened, and his shaft got even harder.

"Oh god... I'm cumming... I'm cumming." Carl moaned.

Then his cock erupted from my hand. A few spurts of the thick, warm liquid hit my hand as I kept stroking him up and down.

That was all I needed. My own balls tightened, and the first strike of my cum hit the inside of his bowels.

"Oooooh goddd!" I moaned and nuzzled into his neck.

Both of us were firing cum in unison. I never once stopped stroking his dick as I pumped his ass full of my cum.

The only way I could describe it was perfect. Both of us in ultimate pleasure, both of us cumming a bucket load of cum.

When his cock finally started to go soft in my hand, my own cock started to go soft in his ass.

"Well, that was a good start to the day." Carl whispered.

He turned around, my cock slipping out of him as he quickly turned to face me. Before I knew it, his lips were against mine and we immediately started to passionately make out.

His soft, wet tongue ran against mine, his hot body pressed into me. My hands were all over his small body. God, I loved it.

When we eventually stopped kissing, we were both still trying to catch our breath. Then my hand moved from his back and landed on a big pool of cum on the sheets.

"I guess that's two sheets we need to clean." I joked.

"Yeah, probably a good idea." He said.

I don't know why it hit me then, but the realisation that I had to clean two sheets before my wife got home hit me like a tonne of bricks. The sheets were covered in cum from me cheating on her with a man, but something had changed within me since I had met Carl. The once completely straight man wasn't completely straight anymore. I think it's just Carl. I'm not attracted to any other men, I argued in my head.

Holding him in my arms, I couldn't help but feel an immense amount of guilt.

"Carl," I whispered as I looked into his beautiful, blue eyes, "this, whatever this is, it's messy. I'm married."

"I know," He replied. He didn't have his normal cocky, confident look. He actually looked nervous. "It's not ideal."

"But... it's just sex, right?" I asked.

Honestly, I didn't even know what it was. I thought it was just sex, but as I looked at him, I felt something more.

"Oh," Carl replied and looked away, "right, yeah, just sex. Nothing more."

Did I say something wrong?

"Carl..." I went to speak but he interrupted me by pulling back.

"You should get the sheets in the wash before your wife comes back. I'll go for a shower, so we can get into work early." He told me.

I didn't reply. I just felt speechless. My head was a mess.

Carl got off the bed and walked out of the room as I laid back for a minute.

What was I going to do?

CHAPTER II

Luckily for me, we woke up very early, although I was only able to put one load of sheets into the wash before I had to get ready for work.

My head was such a mess, I barely stared at Carl when he was getting dressed in front of me. He seemed to be standoffish after our conversation.

We got into my car and headed in without a word being said, which confused me even more. I mean, it was his idea that this was just about sex.

He can't expect more from me, can he? He went after a married man!

We got to work, and I tried to ease things over by making him a coffee, which he thanked me for and then sat at his desk.

I went to my office and tried to focus on work, instead of the apparent affair I was having.

It eventually got to nearly midday, and I hadn't left my office, when my wife rang me.

"Hello." I answered, trying to hide my nerves.

"Hey, how's everything going?" She asked.

"Good, just cracking on. How's the meetings going?" I replied.

"Brilliant, in fact we're all done. I should be back home tomorrow." She told me.

This made me even more nervous. I was actually going to have to look and speak to my wife in person knowing I had sex with an employee... a male employee.

As I tried to think of a reply, my office door opened.

I looked up and Carl walked in with a few papers in his hands, and my heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest.

"That's great, what time will you be back?" I asked Harriet.

Carl eyes opened wide.

"Is that her?" He mouthed silently, and I nodded back.

"Probably around 2pm, depending on traffic." Harriet told me, but my attention was on Carl who was locking my office door.

What's he doing? I thought as he walked over to me.

He grabbed the arms of my chair and slid me back a foot, and I watched with wide eyes as he sunk to his knees.

"Okay, perfect," I nervously replied to my wife as I shook my head at Carl. "What do you want for dinner?"

He just smiled back at me and reached for my belt. I know I should've stopped him, but I couldn't. I just watched instead as he undid my belt and pulled my zipper down. When he reached for my trousers, I even lifted my ass up to help him.

"Something easy, maybe even a takeaway?" Harriet asked.

"Yeah, that sounds good to me." I replied.

And then, Carl leant forward, and his perfect lips wrapped around my cock. I fought every urge in my body to stop myself from moaning.

"Anything I need to know at work while I've been away?" Harriet asked me.

I barely paid attention to my wife as this young man bobbed, hungrily up and down on my dick. His warm, wet tongue ran around my head. Oh god, it felt so good!

"No," I replied quickly, "all the same here."

Carl was giving me a sloppy, wet blowjob, and my dick was completely covered in spit.

Then, he stood up, and I watched as he undid his own trousers.

Oh fuck!

He pulled them down and I was face to face with his hard, big cock.

"That's good, you're not working them all too hard, are you?" Harriet joked.

I felt powerless to do anything when Carl leant down and pushed his lips against mine. I actually forgot I was on the phone to my wife as his tongue pressed into my mouth.

"Martin?" Harriet asked which Carl must've heard because he broke the kiss.

"Sorry, was just reading an email," I lied as Carl turned around and had his ass in my face, "but you know me, just getting the most out of everyone."

Carl then moved himself down, his right hand reached behind, grabbed my soaked cock, and lined the tip with his ass.

Ooooooooh fuuuuccck!!

I bit my lip to stop from moaning when my head slid inside of this young boy's asshole.

"Well, just be nice. Everyone knows I'm the kind boss." Harriet laughed out.

Every inch of my cock was wrapped around by Carl's tight asshole as he impaled himself lower and lower.

His hands held onto my thighs for support until finally, I was balls deep inside of him again.

"I think I'm a pretty good, boss." I replied, although I worried it sounded like a moan.

Carl looked around and smiled at me when I said that.

My cock was entirely inside of him, and it was so hard to keep up the conversation with my wife.

He started to slowly lift himself up and down on my cock, clenching his ass around me, making it feel fucking amazing.

"Martin?" Harriet asked again. Obviously I had missed something she said.

"Sorry, what was that?" I asked, still trying to hold in my moans as I had sex with an 18-year-old boy.

"Nothing important, I'll leave you to it if you're busy." Harriet told me.

"Yeah," I whispered, "I'll speak to you soon."

"Love you." Harriet said.

"Love you, too." I replied, and as soon as I said that, Carl slammed himself even harder down on my cock.

I quickly hung up the phone and let it fall to the floor.

"Fuucking hell!" I moaned, "Carl, that was risky."

He turned his head again and smiled at me.

"You loved it." He said confidently.

I sat back and grunted as his ass slid up and down on my cock. I couldn't believe how good anal actually felt.

"Carl... we shouldn't be doing this at work." I moaned out but did nothing to stop him.

He gripped my thighs harder and started to bounce up and down faster, his ass like a vice around my cock.

"You want me to stop?" He moaned out.

His perfect hole felt so good.

"No." I moaned in reply.

"Good, grab my cock again." He whispered firmly.

I instinctively reached around and grabbed his rock hard dick and started to stroke him.

"I want you to suck my dick after you've cum in my ass." Carl suddenly said.

"What?!" I asked in complete shock to this, "Carl I... I don't know if I can."

"Pleeeeaassee Daddy," He whispered, his riding slowing down to long, slow strokes of my cock with his ass, "I've been such a good boy for you."

I was still wanking his cock as his ass glided up and down so painfully slow.

"I... I..." I couldn't think, my entire focus was on the pleasure I was getting from his ass.

"Okay, you can cum in my ass, but I want you to suck my dick tonight when we get back to yours." Carl whispered.

My mind was spinning, was I really considering sucking this 18 year old's cock?

But then he grabbed my hand that was on his dick, and he pulled it away.

"I want to save it for when we're back at yours," he whispered and bounced faster on me again, "but you can still cum inside me."

"Fuuck!" I moaned just at his dirty talk alone.

"You want that, Daddy?" He whispered. "You want to fill your little boy with cum so it's leaking out of him at work all day?"

"Yes!" I grunted, "I want you to spend all day with my cum in your ass, knowing you're a dirty, little slut for me."

"Ooh Daddy," Carl moaned and gripped my thighs harder, "cum in me, Daddy. Fill your good boy with cum."

"Fuck... fuck... oh fuck.. I'm cumming," I warned, "Fuck I'm cumming!"

And just like that, for the second time that day, my cock started to erupt deep inside of this 18-year-old boy's asshole.

He somehow managed to keep clenching his ass around my shaft, milking every last drop of my cum inside of him. As I fired every shot into him, my body twitched in pure pleasure.

My breathing was so heavy, I worried others in the office might have heard.

But then Carl slowed down riding my cock with his cum filled asshole.

"Fuck that was so hot," Carl whispered and stood up. In an instant, he pulled his trousers back up to catch any cum leaking form him. "Don't forget about tonight."

"Okay." I panted, my head still spinning from my earth-shattering orgasm.

Carl spun around and planted his lips against mine. I was still in a daze, but I kissed him back, feeling his soft tongue run into my mouth and against my tongue.

"Mmm, see you later." Carl whispered and headed for the door.

I quickly pulled my trousers back up before he opened it and left, but I had to sit back for a moment.

Did that just happen? I had sex with an 18-year-old guy while on the phone to my wife! And did I just agree to suck his dick?!

CHAPTER III

All day I was going back and forth in my head about Carl. I argued that when I rimmed him I could feel his balls against me. I had even wanked his cock so he came, so would sucking a dick be all that different?

I couldn't believe the thoughts going on in my head! A few months ago, I was 100% straight and had none of these thoughts about a guy, yet there I was contemplating sucking an 18 year old's cock!

The hardest part was, every time I thought about Carl, my stomach fluttered, and my cock twitched.

When the end of the day finally arrived, part of me couldn't wait to just be alone with Carl again.

As usual, we both waited for everyone else in the office to leave before I left my own office.

"Ready?" I asked.

This was going to be the third night in a row that he came to my house. I couldn't deny it any longer - this was an affair.

"Two seconds, just finishing an email." He said and typed away.

At least what we are doing isn't affecting his work.

After a minute he looked up and smiled.

"All sorted." He said with his smile that made me melt.

We locked up and headed to my car, and I started to drive.

"It's been hard to work with your cum inside me all day." Carl laughed out.

"Well, who's fault is that?" I joked back to him.

"Yeah, I suppose," Carl replied. His hand moved over and landed on my lap. "It is your fault for being so irresistible."

Having his hand rest on my thigh as I drove felt nice and kind of cute.

"Well, I could say the same about you." I told him.

"I hope you still have one load left in you." Carl told me and squeezed my thigh.

Honestly, I hadn't cum more than twice in one day in a long time, however, I already knew that I could easily cum with this young man.

"Oh, I don't think you need to worry about that." I told him.

"Good," Carl replied, "how was your day anyway?"

"Not bad, same old meetings and phone calls." I replied.

I forgot his hand was on my thigh, but every time I looked down and saw it, I smiled.

"Sounds fun." He joked.

"That's what happens when you're the boss." I told him.

"Fair enough, I'll have to call my parents when we get back and let them know I'm not coming home again." He said.

"Oh right," I replied, forgetting just how young he was. "Do they know that you're... you know?"

"Gay?" Carl asked, and I nodded. "Yeah, but they aren't too happy about it."

"That sucks, especially in this day and age." I told him.

"I suppose it was hard for you back in the day with these urges." Carl told me.

This made me break my attention away from driving for a moment to look at him.

"I... I haven't had these urges before," I told him. "Somehow you've just brought it out of me."

"Really? You've never thought about another man? Ever?" Carl asked, apparently not believing me.

"Honestly," I admitted, "I was completely straight until you came along."

"What a waste," Carl joked, "at least I'm the first to introduce you to your gay side."

"I think," I replied, my voice turning quiet, "I think it's more about you than being into men."

Carl squeezed my thigh a little tighter, and when I turned to look, his eyes sparkled.

"That's really sweet." He told me, and my heart melted.

Finally, we got back home and went into the house. Carl grabbed his phone and called his parents in the other room as I headed to the kitchen.

What to have? I saw a couple of steaks and decided to cook us both dinner.

After 10 minutes, Carl came into the kitchen.

"They take it okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, same old reaction, telling me not to be doing anything too gay." He sighed.

"I can't believe they're like that," I told him as I kept cooking. "You're their son. They should be supporting you."

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,464 Followers