A Bottoms Seduction Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Would I?

I looked at Carl and saw the worry on his face. This amazing, smart, beautiful man. I let out a sigh and a smile.

"Carl," I whispered, although he still refused to look at me. "I don't know what this is, but I'm not ready to end it yet."

Carl gave a sniffle and looked at me. it was obvious he was fighting back tears as he forced out a smile.

"Okay," He whispered, "I can work with that."

He leant over and kissed me on my lips, a kiss I happily returned for a few moments until I remembered where we were.

When I stopped, I looked around and thankfully the car park was still empty.

"Come on, let's get some work done." I said and squeezed his hand.

"Okay." He whispered.

CHAPTER V

It was nearly 2pm when Harriet walked into my office. I hadn't left at all that day, and I hadn't spoken to Carl since we got in.

"Hey!" She said with her normal happy voice.

I looked up and felt... different. I couldn't explain it. Something had changed inside of me, and I knew my feelings towards my wife had changed.

"Hey." I replied and looked at her, trying to figure out what I was feeling, other than guilt.

"Everything been okay since I left?" She asked, then walked around my desk and kissed me.

Which just felt wrong because I actually felt guilty, but for a whole different reason. Like I was cheating on Carl, as crazy as that sounded!

"Yeah, same old." I told her.

"Everything okay?" She asked, picking up on my mood.

"Yeah sorry, just hectic, nothing to worry about." I told her and forced out a smile.

"Okay," She said and smiled, "Oh and don't have any ideas of working late tonight."

"Why's that?" I asked.

"Martin," She sighed and laughed, "I've been away for a week. I am well overdue for a good long fuck... and I have a new outfit to show you."

Words that only a week ago would've made my cock twitch with excitement, but all I could think was, I'd rather have sex with Carl.

I felt horrible, so guilty that I was doing this to my wife! Part of me thought I should end it with Carl if I wanted to end this guilt and potentially save my marriage. But another part of me, the part I listened to, was telling me I needed to explore this, even if only for a little longer.

"Lost for words?" Harriet said with a laugh. "Good thing I can still get that reaction out of you."

I forced out a fake laugh and smiled as she left.

Am I getting feelings for Carl? That's even worse than just sex. I'm having an emotional affair as well?

As much as I tried to argue that the smart thing would be to end it with Carl, I knew I couldn't. Part of me needed him and needed to know where it was going.

A few minutes after Harriet left, I got a text on my phone, and my cock twitched when I saw it was from Carl.

Carl: Hey, I hope you're okay? Let me know if you need anything. X

I smiled as I typed my reply.

Martin: I'll be fine, don't worry. Thank you x

Just as I replied, an email come through. One of our clients was requesting a meeting. It was on the other end of the country, and they wanted to meet over a few days so I knew this would mean at least a week away.

My heart skipped a beat. Maybe this could be my chance to see what could happen?

I grabbed my phone and started to text Carl again.

Martin: I am going away with work in 2 weeks' time, will be away for a week on the other side of the country... Do you want to come? X

Carl: Definitely! X

To be continued...