A Boundary Crossed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Can I?' he replied, eagerly.

I lay on the bed and looked up at him lovingly. 'Take my panties off, David,' I instructed, 'and kiss your way up my legs until you can see my pussy properly. I think you've waited long enough to see what you've been dreaming about all these years.'

I could feel his hands trembling as he slowly pulled my panties down and got his first glimpse at my shaved pussy. His eyes looked like they were on stalks but he followed my instructions like the good boy he is and started to kiss and lick his way up my legs. As he reached my thighs I was happy to open my legs for him and ease his access to his prize. It wasn't long before he was so close to my sensitive lips that I could feel his breath on me.

'It's beautiful Mum,' he whispered. 'I always knew I'd love your pussy but this is incredible.'

'It's already very wet David,' I told him. 'You've done that to me with that gorgeous cock of yours.'

'You like it that much?'

'Yes, I do, and now I'd like you to kiss my wet pussy and explore it with your mouth and tongue.'

He kissed the lips of my pussy gingerly, as if it was his first tentative kiss on my mouth and I loved his tenderness. As wrong as this situation was in so many ways, David wasn't just a man who wanted to fuck me and take his pleasure; he was a man who genuinely loved me and cared deeply about my pleasure. His tongue lightly licked the length of my pussy lips as he savoured my most intimate area.

'You taste wonderful Mum and I love how wet you are,' he said softly, starting to lap at my pussy with a little more urgency.

'It's going to get a lot wetter if you continue like that,' I gasped as the pleasure generated by his tongue started to reverberate through my body. 'You're making my pussy feel so good David,' and my hands held the back of his head as I encouraged him to increase the contact between us. He didn't need to be asked twice and he pulled the lips of my pussy apart, pushing his hot tongue deeper into my opening and collecting the steady stream of juices I was now producing. I started to grind myself into his face and shuddered as I felt his rough tongue scrape over my sensitive clitoris and suck it into his warm mouth. 'That's it!' I cried out, 'Don't stop baby, you're eating me so well. Make mommy cum for you.'

My use of the word 'mommy' felt depraved as he hadn't called me that in many years but it somehow seemed to suit the moment and David certainly responded, attacking my soaked pussy with real passion and making my body start to quake as I got relentlessly closer to my release.

'That's it David, eat mommy's pussy,' I screamed, 'you're making me cum baby, you're making me cum!'

My orgasm came crashing through my body as waves of pleasure washed over me and the tension that had built up deep inside me was finally released. I seemed to lose all control and I came in copious amounts as I sprayed his face with my release. He lapped up everything I gave him eagerly, mashing his face into my soaked crotch and continuing to eat me furiously. My body gradually came down from my incredible release and as I tried to speak, I sounded largely incoherent.

'Oh David...that was...I've never felt anything...you're the best...lover...I've ever had,' I panted, trying to get my breath back. I looked down my body to see him smiling up at me, his face looking like he was half drowned.

He started to work his way up my body, kissing me along the way and sucking on my hyper-sensitive nipples. I could feel his cock moving up my legs as he moved and I realised he was hard again. What a wonderful cock my beautiful boy had and I was thrilled that it was me that made him that way. Of all the women he could have, he wanted me. He kissed me, our tongues sharing the wetness of my sex.

'Is that what I am Mum, your lover?' he asked hopefully.

'Yes baby, if it's what you want to be,' I replied gently.

'You know I do Mum,' he said earnestly, 'I love you so very much but do you really want me as your lover as well as your son?'

'I never realised it but I think I've always secretly wanted you as a lover, I just couldn't admit it to myself.'

He kissed me again and it was the kiss of a man to the woman he needs and loves.

'I think it's time I gave you my pussy,' I whispered softly in his ear. 'I'm aching to feel your beautiful big cock filling me up and fucking me,' and with that, I opened my legs wider and raised my knees so that he settled perfectly between my thighs. It felt so good to feel his weight on top of me and his taut young body between my legs.

'I never thought I'd ever be lucky enough to lie between your sexy legs and fuck you,' he said, lustfully as he started to move into position and I felt the large head of his cock touch my sensitive lips. I reached down between us and took hold of his throbbing member that felt huge in my small hand and guided him to my entrance, rubbing the large head between my folds to coat him with the lubrication I was sure he'd need to enter me.

'You have such a big cock David and it's so hard, I can't wait to feel it inside me,' I sighed. 'Go slow baby. It's been some time since I had a cock inside me so you'll need to give me time to get used to such a large cock and I want to savour every inch of you as it goes in.'

'Whatever you want Mum, I want this to be perfect for you,' he replied and with that, he made a gentle push forward and I felt the pressure on my pussy build, forcing me to open for him and allow his cock access to my depths. I could feel myself stretching around him, my body adjusting to accommodate his size. My wetness meant that the head was soon completely inside my hole and he was starting to force some of the thick shaft in too but he didn't go too far before stopping, retreating slightly and then moving forward again. I've always particularly loved the feeling of a man entering me, especially if he is well endowed and I can feel myself having to really stretch to accept him into my body. That feeling of fullness you get from a large cock is incomparable.

'That feels so good David!' I gasped. 'Your cock is so big and so hard; I love it.'

'I want you to take it all Mum; I want every last centimetre to be inside your beautiful wet pussy and feel you holding me tight, like you never want to let my cock go.'

'I don't,' I insisted, 'I want to have your big cock in me every day.'

'Oh Mum!' he moaned loudly as he pushed the final couple of inches into me and I was completely impaled on his thick tool. I couldn't think of anywhere I'd rather be and my moans of pleasure joined his as I felt his heavy balls come to rest on my bum. We lay still for a moment, staring into each other's eyes as we each savoured the exquisite nature of the penetration. 'Your pussy is so tight Mum, I love the way your warmth and wetness feels around my cock.'

'It can't be anything other than tight with a cock the size of yours,' I giggled. 'My boy is so big and manly and you're filling my pussy up completely. I need your cock so badly David, please fuck me and make me cum; I so desperately need to cum on your wonderful cock.'

David pulled slowly out of me so that it felt like I was being turned inside out until only the tip was still inside me. It felt divine to feel the ridges of his thick cock scraping along the walls of my pussy but it was nothing compared to the pleasure of feeling him pushing it all the way back inside with one, long, powerful stroke. I cried out in pleasure and could already feel my orgasm starting to build, such was my excitement at finally having David where I'd subconsciously wanted him for so long.

David was a skilled lover and my body was on fire for him. We kissed a lot as he fucked me and he sucked on my tits, making my nipples like bullets while his hands roamed all over my body. During all this, his pace steadily increased until he was pounding me hard and I was moving towards him to meet each thrust of his cock and welcome it home. There was an ache rapidly building deep inside my pussy and I was desperate for release from this exquisite torture. Sensing that my need was growing, David hooked his arms underneath my knees and brought my legs over his shoulders, driving his huge cock even deeper inside me.

'Oh that's it David!' I cried out as his cock started to repeatedly hit my cervix and push me to my limit. 'You have such a gorgeous big cock, fuck me hard and deep and make me cum on you while you fuck me.'

His cock was pistoning in and out of my grateful pussy and the heat and pleasure was radiating out from my core as I was being completely taken by my son. The pressure built steadily deep inside me until I could hold back no longer and like a tsunami, my orgasm suddenly washed over me in powerful waves of pleasure.

'I'm cumming!' I screamed out, unable to stifle the pleasure he was giving me. 'I'm cumming all over your big cock as you fuck me. Don't stop David, keep fucking me hard.'

I could feel the copious sweet liquids of my climax flooding over his marauding cock as he fucked me through my orgasm and as the intense pleasure started to subside, I could already feel another one building, such was the magic of his pounding cock. Having already cum on my tits and in my mouth, he had real staying power now and was fucking me like a machine with relentless energy. I could feel nothing but pleasure throughout my body and I felt strangely satisfied that I had finally cum on David's magnificent cock but I wanted him to find an equal sense of release and satisfaction. Hadn't he wanted me and fantasised about me for years? Wasn't fucking his mother the culmination of his dreams? Yes, but I knew that dream wouldn't be complete until he could cum deep inside his mother's pussy.

'Cum for me David,' I begged him, 'I need to feel you shooting your hot cum deep inside my pussy.'

'Yes Mum,' he gasped, 'it's what I've always dreamed of doing but I wasn't sure if you would let me cum inside you.'

'I won't get pregnant,' I promised him, 'and I need to feel you cum in me like I've never needed a man to cum in me before. Fill me up baby and give your Mum all of your lovely sperm.'

That confirmation that he could cum inside me must have been all he was waiting for because he suddenly drove hard into my waiting body, tensed and I could feel his thick cock throbbing and pulsating as he released torrents of his cum deep inside me. The warm semen coated my insides and it was so satisfying to know he had finally found his release in my pussy that I came again, my juices mixing with his own and leaking out of my very well fucked pussy as he continued to slowly move in and out of me as our joint climax subsided. Finally he released my legs and I wrapped them comfortably around him as I held him tightly in my pussy while is cock started to slowly wilt. He kissed me passionately before looking deep into my eyes with all the love I knew had always been there.

'Thank you so much Mum,' he panted as he slowly regained control of his breathing. 'You can't believe how long I've fantasised about you and dreamed of finally making love to you. I love you so very much.'

'I wasn't sure I'd be able to live up to your fantasy of me and I don't really know if I have but I can tell you that you've given your mother the best sex of her life and I have no regrets about what has happened today as long as you don't.'

'Never!' he insisted. 'You were everything you were in my dreams and then some. I loved everything we did together, especially finally being inside your gorgeous pussy and it was more than I ever could have hoped for to be able to cum inside you and have you cum on my cock.'

'It's the biggest and best cock I've ever experienced so I could hardly stop myself cumming on such impressive equipment,' I laughed.

'I'm pleased you liked it,' he beamed proudly. 'I hope you were serious that I can be your lover so that I can continue making love to you and today wasn't just a one-off.'

His cock slipped out of me and I felt strangely empty without him there. I shivered with delight as I felt his semen flow from my thoroughly fucked and satisfied pussy. 'Let's go to my room and get some sleep,' I said simply. 'My lover belongs in my bed, not my son's bed, and in the morning I'll show you that this was no one-off experience. You can fuck me whenever you want from now on.'

The next couple of weeks of David's stay were blissful for us both. We rarely left the house but not because of the constant fucking, though there was plenty of that going on. It was more due to the fact that in the house we could be ourselves and act as we pleased, whereas out in the community we would have to be very careful of everything we said and did together. Having just found our new love for each other, we didn't want those kinds of restrictions so it was easier to stay indoors.

We enjoyed doing everything together, from making dinner to watching TV. In some ways, it actually reminded me of when David was a boy. I know that sounds silly because we were fucking at least twice a day and often a lot more than that but now, David was free to be himself and able to express his feelings for me in a completely unrestrained way. When are sons able to do that other than when they are young boys? It felt like I'd not only got my boy back but in so doing, I'd also gained an incredible lover. Even though I knew it was supposed to be morally wrong what we were doing, I must confess that it never actually felt wrong. It felt a lot more natural than anything I'd experienced with my son for the last dozen years at least but all too soon his holiday was over and he had to return to his own home and work.

At first I thought my world had fallen apart and I missed him terribly but within a week he'd phoned me to say that he'd managed to arrange a transfer to the company's Leeds office and he would be back home in just two weeks. I was deliriously happy and the break allowed me to reflect on what had happened between us. If I had any regrets, it was only that the nature of our relationship meant that I couldn't give myself to him for the first time in the way I really wanted. I loved having him cum in my mouth, but he wasn't the first man to cum in my mouth. I loved him cumming in my pussy even more but quite obviously, he couldn't be the first man I gave my pussy to and that bothered me.

I wanted to give him something special that was only his but for quite some time I couldn't think what to do. One evening when I was masturbating and thinking of his delicious cock, I started to wonder about letting him be the first (and only) man to have anal sex with me. It wasn't something that had ever really appealed to me and if it had been any other man, it still wouldn't but David was special and he deserved special consideration. I'd seen anal sex a few times when watching porn so I knew it could certainly be achieved and it could certainly be pleasurable with enough patience and lube. I tried to imagine David's fat cock in my backside and it filled me with a strange combination of excitement and fear.

Regardless of my rather mixed feelings about the pleasure or pain that might be involved with this, the idea appealed to me for two reasons. Firstly, if I could ever trust a man to be slow, gentle and considerate when taking my arse, it would be David. Secondly, and more importantly as far as I was concerned, it would allow me to give him my virginity in a way I couldn't with my pussy. The more I thought about it, the more I felt that this was something I wanted, almost needed, to do for him.

Naturally there was the concern that David might not want to fuck me there but I doubted that and even if he wasn't as keen as I expected, I was pretty sure he'd jump at the chance to take my virginity in some way so now all I had to do was decide how to spring my surprise gift for him and by the time he returned to me, my mind was made up. I spent the two weeks I had to wait for him to start making preparations and this involved me starting to prepare myself for him. At first I just tried putting a finger into my backside and I couldn't do more than that but in time, I discovered that with patience, practice and a lot of lube, I could even get my vibrator in there and it could feel quite good. Of course, my vibrator still wasn't as big as David's cock and I still hadn't got it fully inside me by the time David was due to return but I felt that at least I would have a fighting chance of getting him inside me now.

On the day of his arrival I was beside myself with excitement, like a giddy schoolgirl waiting for her boyfriend. I had no doubt that as soon as he arrived, we would make love again so I made sure I was ready. I took a long bath before sorting out my hair and make-up and put on some new underwear that I'd bought especially for his return. It comprised a black lacey Wonderbra that wasn't exactly necessary with my 36E breasts but gave me a cleavage that would have made a blind man's eyes come out on stalks. It felt like they were up by my chin but I knew that David would appreciate them and that was all that mattered. The panties were a black thong that left nothing at all to the imagination and were extremely sexy, especially with the black stockings that completed my sexy ensemble. I don't normally wear thongs but I reasoned that given my plan to give him my anal virginity, it would do no harm to focus his attention on my firm butt.

I was just putting the final touches to my make-up when I heard David coming through the front door and my heart began to race in anticipation and trepidation at what I had planned. I quickly threw on a robe to hide my little treat for him and walked to the top of the stairs. He was waiting for me at the bottom but I had no intention of going down.

'Hi Mum, it's great to be back,' he called to me. 'I've missed you so much.'

'I've missed you too lover,' I replied seductively and dropped the robe so he could see me in my new lingerie and stockings.

'Wow Mum, you look so sexy!' he gasped in appreciation of my efforts.

I turned slowly so that he could see I was just wearing a thong and looked over my shoulder as I slowly walked towards my bedroom. 'Would you like to greet your mother properly or are you going to stay down there?' I asked. He didn't have to say a word as he immediately started to bound up the stairs two at a time. We were kissing passionately before I'd even managed to get through my bedroom door and it felt wonderful to be in his strong arms again.

He guided me to the side of the bed and I started to tear his shirt off in my eagerness to see his wonderful body again. His chest was smooth, firm and muscular, his stomach like a washboard with its six-pack and I kissed my way down until I was knelt in front of him and unfastening his trousers. My heart was pounding as I pulled them down with his briefs and his magnificent cock sprang out, rock hard and throbbing with passion. Perhaps I am biased and perhaps it had just been a long few weeks without David but his cock seemed to me to be the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. I immediately took him into my mouth and started to suck him lovingly while I caressed his heavy balls, moaning constantly at the thrill of having him in my mouth again.

In many ways I could have happily sucked his beautiful cock until he came in my mouth but after so long without him, I desperately needed him to relieve the ache deep inside my pussy and only his cock could do that. My pussy was already soaked in anticipation so I reluctantly let him slip from my mouth and stood up to kiss him again.

'I've missed you so much David,' I gasped, 'I need you to fuck me now and fill me up with your huge cock. Make me cum on you again baby.'

He almost threw me onto the bed in his passion and was immediately between my welcoming legs. We didn't even stop to remove my thong, he simply forced it aside as he rammed his rampant cock all the way into my quivering pussy in one powerful stroke. The sudden feeling of fullness was indescribable and after so long without him, I immediately started to cum on his cock as he ploughed it in and out of me.