A Boundary Crossed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh David, Yes! Yes! Yes!' I screamed in the throes of passion, 'Mummy's cumming on your big cock baby, it feels so good.'

'Oh Mum, you feel so good wrapped around my cock, I can't imagine any pussy being better than yours,' he moaned.

'Fuck me baby, fuck me and fill me up with your cum, I need it so much.'

He had obviously missed me as much as I'd missed him as he was pounding me like a jackhammer and it wasn't long before I sensed he was building to his release.

'Just a bit longer,' I begged, 'I'm almost there again and I want to cum with you.'

David closed his eyes tight as he concentrated on holding back his climax. He couldn't do it for long but I didn't need long and with just a few more strokes of his cock my orgasm crashed through me and my warm juices flooded over his cock. It was more than he could stand and with a final, powerful thrust, he drove himself into me as hard and deep as he could. I could feel him swell inside me and start to throb as he sent large jets of his semen deep into my body and it was glorious to feel the warmth of his essence fill me.

For a while we just lay there as he wilted inside me, exhausted from our sudden, passionate exertion, kissing and gently fondling each other. We were finally back together and this time, he wouldn't be leaving again. My boy was home where he belonged and my lover was back in my bed where he belonged.

'I've missed you so much Mum,' he eventually said softly. 'There have been times over these last few weeks when I could barely believe that what happened between us last time I was here was actually true.'

'I know what you mean David, it almost seems too good to be true but it is and as long as we're very careful, it can always be this way.'

As his cock slipped out of me, I rolled him over and took him back into my mouth, sucking him gently and cleaning our combined juices off him. It was a wonderful cocktail and I realised that however I had his sperm in me, it was important to me. I couldn't explain why as I could never have his child but somehow I just need to have his essence inside my body in some way. I'd always loved it when he'd cum on my tits or even on my face but it also always seemed a bit of a waste so my preference was always to have him either cum in my mouth or in my pussy. I was sure I'd feel exactly the same when it came to taking his sperm into my arse.

Gradually my efforts were rewarded and I felt the blood returning to his cock. Sucking his hard cock is always incredible but there's something extra special about feeling a man grow in your mouth and become fully hard as a result of what you're doing. I imagine it's the same for all women, though I've never asked anyone else so I can't say for sure. Once he was fully erect again, I reluctantly took my mouth off him and kissed the purple head before looking up at him and smiling.

'I've got a present for you,' I said innocently.

'Really! What is it?' he asked curiously.

'It's just over there,' I replied, pointing to a small package I'd wrapped in gift paper and left on the bedside cabinet. He started to reach for it. 'No, not yet,' I instructed, 'I'll tell you when to open it. I don't know for sure that you'll like it but I hope you do and I hope you appreciate the sentiment behind your gift.'

'Now you have me really curious!' he said, baffled as to what it could be.

'All in good time,' I giggled, hoping this was going to go well. 'Right now, we have to take care of this lovely hard cock,' and with that I got onto all fours, inviting him to take me from behind. I love it when he enters me this way as he goes so deep and the different angle of penetration brings its own unique sensations and pleasures. On this particular occasion I also wanted to keep his attention on my bum.

I felt him moving on the bed behind me as he got into position and my eyes closed in anticipation as I felt the head of his cock touch the sensitive lips of my pussy. He carefully inserted the head and I moaned with pleasure as I felt my body starting to mould around the welcome intruder. He took a firm hold of my hips before slowly forcing his thick meat into my passage until I felt him come to rest on the cheeks of my bum. I could feel the head of his cock deep in my belly, my pussy feeling entirely stuffed with cock and my pussy lips stretched tight around his thick shaft. There's nothing quite like having a real, thick cock inside you!

'Oh God, David, you feel so incredibly good inside me,' I sighed. 'Fuck me baby but don't rush; take your time.' This probably struck him as an unusual request as I normally like being fucked hard but I didn't want him to cum again yet and I wanted to give him time to look longingly at my bum while he fucked me.

The strokes of his cock were long, slow and deliberate and I enjoyed feeling him squeezing the cheeks of my bum with his strong hands while he steadily thrust in and out of me.

'I love feeling you inside me from this angle,' I cooed softly, starting to push back against him.

'I love being so deep inside you like this,' he sighed, 'and I get to look at your beautiful bum while I fuck you.'

This was the moment I'd been waiting for so it was time to start putting my plan into action. 'Do you really like my bum David?' I asked.

'It's beautiful Mum,' he said simply, 'everything about your body always makes me hard; it always has done.'

I was reminded of how long he must have suffered in secretly wanting me before I finally gave myself to him and as I enjoyed his continued thrusting into my wet and warm pussy, I knew I wanted to do this for him.

'I think you should open your present now,' I said.

'Now?' he asked, surprised.

'Yes, just reach over and get it but don't stop.'

He reached over to the bedside table without taking his cock out of me and started to unwrap the present while he slowly moved in and out of me. 'It's a bottle of lube!' he said, looking puzzled. 'Why did you give me this Mum? You're always wet enough for me.'

I smiled back at him but didn't say a word. I simply reach back with both my hands and pulled my cheeks apart, exposing my forbidden hole to him. He stopped moving inside me and for a moment his mouth just stayed open until he finally stammered: 'You mean...'

'I love you David and I want to give you my virginity. Unfortunately I can't do that in the normal way obviously but I've never given my backdoor to anyone and I want to give it to you.'

'You don't have to do that Mum,' he protested.

'I know I don't baby, but I want to. Wouldn't you like to put your cock in here?' I asked, still holding my cheeks apart and showing him my tight, puckered opening.

'Of course I would Mum, you have a beautiful arse and I've often dreamed of fucking you there but...' He hesitated, unsure how to proceed.

'Wouldn't you like to have a part of me that I have never given to any other man and never will? I pressed. 'Wouldn't you like to take my virginity?'

'Oh God, yes,' he moaned.

'And I want you to baby,' I insisted. 'I want to experience your lovely cock in my arse, fucking me and making it your own. Do you want to fuck mummy's arse David? Do you want to be the first and only man to experience this?'

'Oh yes Mum, I'd love fuck you there!' he sighed.

'Then keep slowly fucking my pussy while you get my virgin bum ready for you,' I instructed.

His steady fucking started again as he eagerly opened the lube and poured a generous amount over my exposed hole. It felt cool, wicked and thoroughly exciting and I gasped when I felt his fingers touch me there and start to work the lube into my opening. Somehow his fingers felt a lot better than my own had done and I soon began to hope he'd start to push his fingers inside. More and more lube was worked in and around my anus until I felt his thumb slip inside, sending a wicked thrill through my body and making my pussy twitch on his cock.

'Mmmm, you like that!' he said, knowing full well how hot I was for him at that point.

'Yes baby,' I replied, 'you're making my arse feel so good that I want to feel you inside me.'

He removed his thumb and replaced it with two fingers that went deeper and opened me up further. Thanks to the amount of lube he'd used, they slid in easily and felt so good that I started to move back against him. It wasn't long before I was actually yearning for something bigger to penetrate me there. The idea of having anal sex with me and taking my virginity must have also been exciting David because I swear his cock felt bigger in my pussy than it had previously.

'That feels so good David,' I cried, 'you're making me want more.'

'Do you want my cock in you now Mum?' he asked with a quiver of excitement in his voice. 'Do you want my cock in your beautiful arse?'

'Yes baby, I think I need that lovely big cock of yours in there now but add more lube and please go slow,' I begged.

'I will Mum,' he assured me, 'I'd never hurt you, I just want you to enjoy it.'

He gradually eased his cock from my pussy, leaving me feeling empty while he applied yet more lube to my anus. He then coated his cock in a generous amount of lube to make sure he could get it inside me as easily as possible. I could barely breathe with anticipation and excitement and an involuntary moan escaped my lips as soon as I felt the head of his cock touch the crack of my arse.

'Hold yourself open for me please Mum, I want to see it all going in.'

I was thrilled at the idea of him watching his cock disappearing into my forbidden entrance and I readily reached behind me again to open my cheeks for him.

'Oh Mum, that looks so sexy!' he gasped.

He rubbed the swollen head of his cock along my crack and finally came to rest on my puckered opening. I was a little frightened of what was about to happen but I also felt a powerful urge to push back onto his cock and give him what would only ever be his. He started to increase the pressure on my opening but it was gradual and gentle, almost encouraging me to open up for him. His entry was so gradual and steady that I was opening up to him like a flower and with a sigh of deep satisfaction I felt my anus close over the head of his cock. It was a strange but desperately satisfying feeling to feel my anus stretched around the head of his cock. He felt very thick indeed and there was some discomfort but he stayed still once the head was inside, allowing me to adjust to this incredible experience.

'You're so tight Mum, you feel incredible around my cock and it looks so hot seeing you stretched around me.'

'You feel enormous David!' I replied.

'Do you want me to stop?' he asked, immediately concerned that he was hurting me.

'No, not at all,' I assured him, 'it's also starting to feel really good so give me more of your wonderful cock. I want to feel the thick shaft going in now.'

He had to go incredibly slowly so as not to hurt me but millimetre by millimetre, his enormous cock started to sink into my tight ass. I found that if I pushed outward, a little like I was on the toilet, it seemed to ease his access and in that way I was able to feel the long shaft going relentlessly inside me. I felt impossibly full of his cock, yet when I touched him with my hand, it was clear that only about half of his cock was inside me and progress was starting to get difficult.

'Oh David, I'm afraid you might just be too big for your mother,' I cried.

'Do you want me to stop?' he asked. 'Or do you want me to fuck you with just this much of my cock or do you want to keep trying?'

'I want it all David,' I insisted, 'I want you to fuck me properly to have my virginity, I just don't know if it's going to be possible.'

David eased his cock all the way out of me slowly, leaving me feeling incredibly empty, and applied a generous amount of extra lube into my gaping opening. He then covered his rampant cock in lots more lube and started to push himself inside me again. This time his entrance was smoother and it didn't take long before he'd reached his previous depth.

'That feels better,' I encouraged him, 'now go further but keep taking it slow.'

Once again he started to feed more and more of his stiff meat into my hungry ass a millimetre at a time. Millimetre by millimetre, centimetre by centimetre and inch by inch, his fat cock worked its way into my virgin hole until I finally felt his body press against my cheeks and I knew I'd taken it all. I was still holding myself open for him and I felt jealous of the view he must have of this forbidden coupling.

'You've done it David,' I cheered, 'you've managed to get the whole of your cock in me and you feel fantastic. You're filling me up so much; I feel like I'm being stretched to the limit.'

'It feels incredible Mum, you have the perfect arse,' he said, sounding completely thrilled by what we were doing. 'I'm so grateful that you've let me take your virginity in such a special way.'

'I'm pleased you like it but you haven't got my virginity yet; you won't have that until you fuck me and give me your cum.'

'Oh Mum, just having my cock in your arse is beyond my wildest dreams but are you ready for me to start fucking you now?'

'Yes David,' I replied. 'Start slowly please to let me get used to it but believe me that I really need you to fuck my virgin arse now with your beautiful big cock.'

He held my hips firmly as he withdrew his cock until only the head was still inside me and then just as slowly and steadily, he pushed it all back inside. I grunted with the feeling of so much male meat being forced in and out of me but it felt wonderful. The pain was nothing like as bad as I had expected, probably due to a combination of the care I'd taken in preparation and David's slow and considerate entrance. I felt sure that no other man would have taken me in such a considerate manner.

He kept up his slow rhythm for a while and I luxuriated in the sensation of his thick cock moving in and out of my ass. The pleasure I was experiencing was certainly starting to build and I started to move back towards his thrusts, trying to increase the force and maximise the penetration. He noticed the change in my behaviour and started to thrust into me with slightly more urgency.

I'd always been able to feel the ridges and veins of David's cock as he moved inside my pussy but the experience was increased tenfold with him in my much tighter ass. I was like a blind man reading braille, such was my sensitivity to every contour of him as he worked his manhood in and out of my virgin ass.

His thrusting built and built in its urgency and as he started to pound into me, I could feel my own need rising. The force of his thrusts made me release my cheeks to steady myself on the bed and soon I was rubbing my clitoris to try and hasten my orgasm. I always knew that I wanted to give my ass to David but my motivation was David's pleasure rather than my own. Now that I had his big cock ramming in and out of my arse, I was surprised at just how good it felt and how much pleasure he was giving me. I'd never felt so full of a man, I'd never felt so stretched by a man's cock and I'd never felt every detail of his manhood as it took me as I did then. The pleasure I was experiencing was as exquisite as it was surprising and I was rapidly losing control.

'Oh David, fuck me, fuck my arse with that huge cock of yours!' I screamed out as I pushed back towards each thrust. 'Your cock feels so good!'

'You really like it Mum, you really like me fucking your beautiful arse?'

'Yes baby, I love it, your cock feels so good in mummy's tight arse, please keep fucking me.'

He was now ramming his entire length into me with powerful long thrusts as though he was taking my pussy and I was pushing back to meet every thrust as I tried to get as much of his cock in me as possible. My pussy was soaked and my entire body started to feel like one huge erogenous zone, such was the all-consuming nature of the pleasure he was giving me.

His thrusting began to get more urgent and I could tell that he was approaching his climax before he even told me. I was giving my son my forbidden virgin ass and I was loving it and now I needed to feel him cum in me.

'Cum for me David,' I cried out, 'cum for mummy. Take my ass properly and fill it with your cum baby.'

'Yes Mum, yes,' he cried out as he approached his release, 'you've got such a beautiful arse Mum, I'm going to cum in it and fill you up with my cream.'

'Yes baby, yes, do it for me and cum in my ass.'

He was fucking me incredibly hard and finally he drove himself into me as deep as he could go and I could feel his cock throbbing and pulsating as he started to empty his balls into me. Feeling his thick, warm semen shooting powerfully into my arse was indescribable and knowing he was cumming in me back there brought my own orgasm crashing through my body. I squirted more than I ever had before, spraying his balls with my juices as he kept releasing yet more of his seed.

'Oh God, I can feel you cumming in my ass David,' I screamed, 'I can feel every shot and it feels incredible!'

'Oh Mum, thank you, that was the best present ever,' he gasped as his orgasm started to subside.

We collapsed onto the bed, utterly exhausted, with his cock still deep inside me. He spooned into me and kissed my neck as we both enjoyed the aftershocks of our respective orgasms.

'You were wonderful David,' I sighed, 'that was better than I ever thought possible.'

'I'm so pleased you liked it,' he replied. 'As much as I wanted to fuck your lovely arse, I wouldn't want to do it if it didn't give you pleasure.'

'I was worried about it for sure,' I confessed, 'but thanks to you it was a wonderful experience and I'm pleased I have been able to give you my virginity in one way. I'm already looking forward to the next time you fuck me there. Have you always wanted to fuck my arse?'

'I think I've wanted you since the day I became sexually aware Mum. I don't know why, it's just always been the way I've felt about you.'

'Really!' I queried.

'I've always known you were beautiful and had a great body but you also gave me everything with your totally unconditional love so how could I not love you?' he reasoned.

'All mothers have unconditional love for their children,' I pointed out.

'But not all of them are as beautiful as you and have such a sexy body. At first I just knew that if I was going to have sex with a woman, I wanted that woman to be you. Of course, in the early days I focused on your pussy because I guess that's what you do but in time I started to fantasise about you also sucking my cock and then me being able to fuck your lovely arse.'

'It was far more gradual for me,' I confessed. 'I knew you had a great body and handsome features but whenever I started to think of you naked or think of your cock, I tried my best to push such thoughts from my mind because it was supposed to be wrong. At the time I thought that's what I had to do as your mother but when I finally realised that you had sexual feelings for me too, it became something I just couldn't stop.'

'No regrets then?' he asked.

No, not at all,' I assured him. 'I remember absolutely loving sucking your cock for the first time and then when I opened my legs for you and felt your beautiful cock enter me and start to fuck me, I knew it was what I had to do because it was who I was meant to be. My only regret was not being able to give you my virginity and now I've done that too in the only way I could.'

'I'm never leaving you again Mum and I'm never leaving your bed. If we each have a soulmate, you're mine,' he said, kissing my neck.

We snuggled up together and he gradually fell asleep, his cock finally slipping out of my well fucked arse. As I felt his semen running out of me, I felt more content than at any other time in my life.