A Box of Chocolates

Story Info
A traditional Valentine's Day gift...with a twist.
3.2k words
4.66
11.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was January 23rd. Twinkle lights, pine trees and gift wrapping had been replaced by red, white, and pink hearts. Cupids hung overhead in seemingly every store.

Mary thought it was a little much. She didn't actually mind Valentine's Day so much as she minded how quickly and abruptly the season of yuletide decorations seemed to pass. Year after year as the shelves were lined with chocolates, chalky hearts, licensed valentine kits and red heart printed party supplies, she wondered what the big deal was.

Her marriage to John was happy enough after 9 years, and they both always managed to find some way to make their Valentine's Day together special. Dinner reservations, small weekend getaways, gifts of flowers, chocolates, and of course cards with sincere inscriptions.

Sometimes Mary would purchase new lingerie, which inevitably landed on the floor within minutes of being put on. Even after all this time, John still gave a low growl every time he saw her body; the attraction hadn't waned at all.

She walked down the aisle of cards looking for one that stood out. Mary prided herself on her ability to find the perfect card for any occasion, but especially those that she gave to her husband. She favored cards that were both romantically sentimental and just a touch naughty. Her eyes scanned until they came upon a crimson card with silver foil swirls in the shape of hearts.

On the inside it read:

Keep the roses and candy hearts

I know you love me from the way

Your handprint on my ass smarts

I love being your good little Valentine

Mary smirked to herself as she read it. It was just the right amount of cheek, considering John did on occasion bring spanking into their boudoir activities. She picked out the white envelope from the slot behind the cards and continued on with her shopping. She still had time to figure out what gift to give him along with it.

He's probably not even going to think about Valentine's Day for another 2 weeks. She mused to herself. Still plenty of time to find something to surprise him.

While Mary shopped, John was out running a few special errands of his own. He had a plan for this Valentine's Day to really give his wife a surprise. The hard part would be putting everything together. First, he visited the craft store. While he was no stranger to the aisles, he could never help but feel a little self-conscious in this store, probably because he was one of the very few men in it who was not accompanied by a woman. Luckily, he found exactly what he needed: a beautiful box about 18 inches long and 6 inches wide. Next, he picked out small labels and white cardboard dividers.

Supplies from the craft store purchased, he then made his way over to the specialty chocolatier.

He ordered a dozen different chocolate truffles, to be picked up just before Valentine's Day. Perfect. Now came the really hard part...hiding everything from Mary. There really wasn't a place in the house that wouldn't eventually have its secrets discovered through some need of something in it or a need of having that place cleaned.

Even the trunk of John's car was not immune to the eyes of his wife. This was why Mary always did all the Christmas shopping. Suddenly, John got an idea. There was one place she wouldn't look that would have enough space—the toolbox and workbench in the garage. Being February, he wouldn't have to worry about anything melting, either. He smiled to himself as he began to drive home. This was going to be a Valentine's Day to remember.

At last, it was Valentine's Day. Mary woke feeling a small sense of disappointment. She'd not found so much as a card from John hidden in the house. Had he not gotten her anything? He'd made reservations at her favorite Italian bistro, and he always had roses freshly delivered. But Mary had usually managed to find, through either an active search or serendipity, a cleverly, or so he thought, hidden gift.

This year, there was just...nothing. Maybe he actually figured out a hiding place I just haven't found yet. She shrugged to herself as she made her way down to the kitchen, following the aroma of coffee. John always ensured that the coffee maker was programmed to have hot coffee waiting for her upon waking, even if he decided to sleep in himself.

This particular morning, John had woken before her. As she entered the kitchen, she was greeted to the comical sight of her husband in both a grey bathrobe and blue apron. He was in the process of creating breakfast sandwiches of sausage patties and eggs with cheddar cheese on English muffins. They couldn't be called McMuffins because there was something about the way he cooked the eggs, melted the cheese, and perfectly fried the sausage, that set the mouth watering. They let loose a flood of warm tastes on the tongue that instantly inspired happiness. His cooking was one of the reasons she'd married him.

"Good morning honey." He said to her without turning around.

"How did you know I was up?" She asked, having been very quiet in entering the kitchen.

"This house is almost 140 years old; you can't sit up in bed without the floor creaking. Besides that, I know everything!" He turned around and grinned at her.

"Then what did I get you for Valentine's Day, Mr. Know-It-All?"

"A ring."

"Why would I get you a ring? You're already wearing one."

"Not for my finger." He turned his head and winked at her naughtily.

"You are ridiculous...and I love you, but no, I did not get you a cock ring for Valentine's Day."

"Well, okay maybe there are some things I don't know, but wait until you see what I got you."

"You mean the roses?"

"No, I mean my gift."

"Cock ring?"

"No."

Mary laughed. "I just assumed because I haven't found it, I figured you must be wearing it."

John looked at her. His eyes flashed in fire and mischief as he said, "You'll see."

Mary raised her eyebrow and poured herself a cup of coffee as John returned to making breakfast.

After breakfast, the day had gone as expected. The roses were fresh, red, and beautiful. Dinner at the Italian bistro was exquisite. Good food, good wine, and quality time together. What more could one ask of a Valentine's Day?

Arriving home after dinner, the evening was still young. Mary went to go retrieve her card and present from her ever elusive hiding spot. As it turned out, because the man was so damn tall, the bottom shelf of the linen closet never got his attention, and so was the perfect place to hide his gifts.

When she returned, card and gift in hand, she found John sitting at the table with a card of his own, and a beautiful box of white with hearts trimmed in gold. He smiled as she walked toward the table.

"Happy Valentine's Day, my love."

"Happy Valentine's Day, honey." She smiled back and handed him the card and the gift.

John opened the card and read it. He grinned and looked up at her. "You have such good taste in cards, my love." Then he opened the gift, a pair of monogramed cufflinks and matching tie pin.

"Wow baby...these are really nice." He looked up at her and smiled again, handing her his card.

She opened the gold envelope to see a card that matched the design of the box that sat on the table. In it was inscribed in his cursive handwriting:

Truly I love that you are mine

My sweet and gorgeous Valentine

So something special I've arranged

A fun and sexy little game

Each little treat is unique

With little tasks underneath

Some for you and some for me

Us both to bring to ecstasy

She looked at him with a questioning expression.

"Open the box." He encouraged.

On opening the box, she was greeted to the sight of 12 different beautiful chocolate truffles. On the inside of the lid was a diagram of each one with a description. Orange cream, vanilla cream, caramel, cherry cordial, raspberry, lemon cream, coffee cream, hazelnut, peanut butter, toffee, coconut cream, and chocolate mousse.

"So...you got me a box of chocolates?" she asked.

"Pick one up." His eyes flashed.

Mary picked up the peanut butter, her favorite, and then saw written beneath it strip each other slowly. Now, the meaning of the poem he'd written in the card was clear. She looked back to see him looking at her in a way that sent shivers all the way down to her toes, with a grin a mile wide, making no effort to hide how he was undressing her with his eyes already.

"Bedroom?" She suggested.

"Bring the chocolates." He directed more than asked.

She picked up the box of chocolates and followed him to their bedroom. Cool blue walls, grey carpet, and silver blackout curtains gave the room a serene and calming feeling that did nothing to quench the fiery sexual tension that was currently making Mary blush. No sooner had she set the box of chocolates down on the bed than she'd turned around to see John standing next to her, towering over her, and looking down at her with something between ravenous hunger and outright lust in his eyes.

Slowly, his hands went to her shoulders, rubbing them gently as he slid down the straps of her dress. He reached around and pulled at the zipper, making the dress come loose.

Drawing his hands back up over her shoulders, he slid them down her arms. The dress slowly fell and pooled at her feet.

Mary stood in her black strapless bra, and matching panties. The way he was looking at her made her shiver again, suddenly feeling exposed despite the familiarity of being naked with her husband. The feeling only grew as John unclasped the bra, and then knelt down to slide her panties off, revealing her smooth-shaven sex.

"My turn I think." She licked her lips as she looked up at him, sliding her hands up his chest, then unbuttoning his shirt, one by one. She took her time as she opened the dress shirt, then finally pushed it off his shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Next, she took the hem of his white undershirt and lifted it.

He raised his arms as she pulled it over his head and tossed it to the floor.

She looked up at him with a smoldering gaze as her fingertips danced back down his chest from his shoulders, sending tingling sparks through him as she made her way down to his belt.

Seeing his wife on her knees, nude, and undoing his pants made his heart race. Had he not already been erect from stripping her, this sight would have changed that instantly. She looked up into his eyes and licked her lips as she pulled down his pants and boxers at the same time, his freed cock blushing at her, pulsing with a throbbing need.

She smirked up at him. "I think it's time for another chocolate."

"I agree." He licked his lips, and then reached for the box. He held it out to her as she let her hand circle over it, mocking indecision, before picking up the cherry cordial.

Tie her up with a length of rope.

She looked up at him quizzically, but John quickly stepped out of the pool of pants at his feet and went to his dresser. From it, he pulled out a long, soft, red length of cord.

"Stand up." He ordered with a grin.

This was new, and unexpected. Even more so, because John seemed to know exactly what he was doing—despite the fact that he'd never done this before...at least not with her. Carefully, he wound the rope around her naked form, making knots that held fast against her body. The sensation was exhilarating, and as he wound the rope between her legs, the feeling of it against her pussy made her gasp.

Once he was finished, her hands were bound behind her back. The beautiful knotwork caused any movement she made to send incredible sensations through her as the rope rubbed against her.

"God, you are sexy tied up." He said, his cock visibly throbbing as he looked over his handiwork. "Ready for the next chocolate?"

"Coconut cream, please."

John grinned. He retrieved the box and brought the chocolate up to her lips and showed her was what written beneath it.

Use a vibrator on her clit. She moaned reading it with the chocolate in her mouth. He walked over to her dresser, set the box down on the bed, and opened the top drawer. He retrieved a small blue vibrator with a bulbed head and a curved handle. He knelt down in front of his wife and looked up at her with a naughty grin. He pressed the power button. The vibrator hummed to life, and he slowly, deliberately, brought it to her clit, letting the vibrator push the rope aside.

"Ohhhhhh fuck." Mary moaned as the sensations shot through her like slow lightning. Her back arched slightly, pressing her pussy forward into the vibrator, making the rope shift slightly and pull, only adding to the sensations. The quiet buzz of the vibrator started to sound wet as her arousal started to pool around it. Her breath became short and fast as the pleasure emanating from her clit grew and grew.

"Oh yes, John, yes!" Her voice melted into the moans like her core was melting into the toy. "Oh, don't stop! I'm so close! I'm gonna...I'm gonna—noooooooooooo!"

She whined as he took the vibrator away from her clit. "It didn't say I should make you cum." His voice teased her while she huffed, left to simmer in the built-up pleasure without the ability to release.

"Give me another fucking chocolate then." She growled at him.

"Which would you like this time?"

"Raspberry."

He grinned like the Cheshire cat as he put the truffle to her lips, and then showed her the next task.

Plug her.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm fuck." Mary moaned.

John returned to her dresser and came back with her small, blue jeweled plug. He generously lubed the toy, then walked around her. He knelt down and moved the rope aside again, making her clench as the rope rubbed against her pussy, and slowly he worked the plug inside her tight ass.

She moaned as she felt it slide in, and again when the rope slid back into place, right over it. That full feeling only made her more wet, and she whined again, the need to climax only growing, yet still unattainable.

"Which one now?" John asked, once again holding the box.

"Hazelnut."

John's smile grew wider. Beneath the hazelnut truffle was written one word.

Fellatio.

Of course, he would put that under a hazelnut truffle, the clever fuck he was. Then again, when she'd freed it from his pants, Mary had been tempted to suck it right then.

Now, she planned a little retribution as she carefully sank to her knees, bound and plugged and naked. John brought the precum dewed tip of his cock to her lips, and she opened them, licking in swirls around his tip, before leaning forward and taking him inside further.

She loved the taste of his cock, and she heard him moan softly as her tongue swirled and licked. Then gently, she started to suck, slowly and deliberately moving her head back and forth, her lips sliding wetly against his shaft.

She could taste more precum leaking out of him. His moans grew longer and a little louder. Against her tongue she could feel the throbbing in his shaft. She kept going at a slow deliberate pace. She could almost feel the heat of his body on her face as she worked his cock with her mouth. He was getting close. She slid her mouth off his cock with a 'pop' and looked up at him, licking her lips and grinning

"It didn't say anything about making you cum." She mocked his earlier tease. "Next chocolate?"

He shook his head "Fuck the chocolates, I need you."

"Then take me."

He helped her stand, pulled at the rope and untied the knot that had been holding it in place. Quickly, he unwound it, freeing her hands, and the rest of her body. Leaving the plug in, he pushed her back onto the bed. He crawled on top of her and kissed her passionately. The need for her burned through his lips as their tongues danced. He pressed his hips forward, and his hard cock slid up against her sopping wet pussy. He ground back and forth against her as the deep kiss continued, both of them moaning into each other's mouths.

Her hand slid down his body and grasped his member, guiding it to her waiting, dripping entrance. She needed this as much as he did. She broke the kiss and gasped as he slipped inside her, quickly and easily because she was so slick.

His cock filled her, and the hard warmth pulsed against the tight grip of her walls. He slowly started to slide in and out, back and forth, such long, deep, deliberate strokes. Her legs wrapped around him, urging him back inside each time he slid out, pulling him to her as his chest now pressed against her breasts.

As he made love to her, the bedroom was filled with the wet sounds of her pussy accepting his cock over and over, her cries and gasping breaths matched with his grunts and growling moans. He felt her squeezing him inside her, and with each thrust, he rolled his hips, grinding into her clit as he filled and stretched her deep.

All the teasing and foreplay had them both hot, sweaty, and aroused beyond measure. Mary felt her climax approached with each wet slap of his balls against her, making the plug jiggle as both her holes felt so filled.

"Ohhhh fuck, John, I love you! Oh yes, yes, yes, yes! Oh, I'm gonna cum!"

"Mmmmm fuck yes, cum all over my cock." He growled as he continued his thrusts, picking up his pace as he felt his own orgasm approach. Suddenly her heels dug into his ass, and her fingers clawed at his back as her orgasm washed over her like a tsunami. He felt the wet heat of her climax as her pussy spasmed around his shaft, pulling him into her deeper and deeper, her cries of ecstasy finally pushing him over the edge.

His whole body tensed as his muscles clenched, and he felt the spurts of his hot cum shooting deeply into her pussy. Together their orgasms prolonged each other, a free fall of pleasure as they both became lost in the bliss.

Finally coming down from their climax of pleasure together, John collapsed on top of Mary, both now holding each other, bodies intertwined on the bed. Softly, he kissed her and smiled as he looked lovingly in her eyes.

"John?" She asked.

"Yes, my love?"

"What was under the rest of the chocolates?"

"You'll just have to see." He winked at her and kissed her again with the promise of much more fun in store.