A Box of Polaroids

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped and tensed, as if a small charge of electricity traveled through her. She spread her legs wide, and lifted her hips up, offering herself to my tongue..

Losing myself totally, I began running my tongue over her wet cunt. Sucking on her clit, licking her full lips, sticking my tongue in her hole to taste the juices running out of her.

I focused on her clit, now poking out from under the hood a bit, lapping away at it with with my wet tongue

The beautiful older woman that I once called my mother, her legs spread wide, breathing heavily, watched as I ate her pussy.

Suddenly she began orgasming, contracting over and over.

"John, yes baby, don't stop." she cried out.

I did not stop, and Dee continued to spasm as she came.

"Unn, unn, unn." she grunted as she convulsed.

As her orgasm faded I continued gently kissing her pussy here and there, still lost in the overwhelming feeling that had swept over me.

My cock was throbbing.

I sat back and she stood, taking me by the hand and leading me to the master bedroom.

The large bed that I recognized from the many pics was still unmade, covers askew.

The beautiful brunette led me to the bed, turned and knelt down on the floor.

Her hands went to the elastic waistband of my flannel sleeping pants and pulled them down.

My hard cock sprung free. She took the length in her hand, stroking it, watching a thin stream of precum dangle from the smooth head.

"I love your cock, baby." She said dreamily, kissing the wet tip.

Then she took it in her mouth.

As I watched my cock disappear between the lips of my lovely mother, another pic flashed into my brain.

Dee holds a cock, large, black and shiny with saliva, cum dripping off her chin as she smiles.

Holding my hard cock in her soft hand, she lovingly kissed the head and ran her tongue around the ridges of my mushroom shaped tip.

A thin line of pre-cum stretched from her tongue when she licked it.

She lifted it to lick the underside, flicking the triangle where the tip met the head.

All seven inches of my cock disappeared into her mouth, as she swallowed me. Dee slowly and expertly slid the shaft back out, the shaft wet and glistening with saliva.

"God I missed this." She said, holding my thick hard-on in her hand.

She wetted the head, sucking the fat, bulbous tip in her mouth a few times, teasing me.

Then with both hands on the side of my thighs, she took the entire cock into her mouth. Dee began fucking me with her mouth, sliding my thickness back and forth.

She paused, gasping for breath, still stroking me. She lowered her head and opened her mouth to allow a mouthful of precum and her saliva to drip from her tongue onto her tits.

I watched her make love to my dick for a long time, making soft noises as she lovingly sucked me.

Dee, the woman in the pictures, not my mother. I thought, my brain spinning.

"I don't remember it being this big, John. I love it." Dee said, slowly stroking the length of my cock, slick and wet from her mouth.

One of her hands had dropped between her legs and she began playing with her newly-shaved pussy, the other hand alternated between gently tugging at my balls and stroking the shaft of my cock between breaths.

I lifted her up and she obediently moved up onto the bed, laying on her side. I knelt on the mattress and guided my hard cock into her mouth, and reached down with my hand to lay my large index down the middle of her very wet cunt.

While she sucked me, I rubbed her clit, my other hand buried in her raven black hair, guiding her sucking gently.

I pulled my cock from her mouth and lay next to her, kissing her, running my hands over her large firm tits.

Sucking their hard nipples, feeling them erect in my mouth.

She moaned as I licked and sucked her boobs and slowly moved down her stomach.

I knelt between her legs and rubbed my cock along her swollen pussy lips firmly, until I felt the engorged head slip into her hole.

"Ohhh baby. It's been so long." she moaned. "You don't know how happy this makes me."

All I could see was the beautiful nude women under me, all I could be is what she wanted, all I wanted was to make love to her.

Shaking like a junkie I pushed my thick cock into her wetness. The walls of her pussy felt like wet velvet as they enclosed my cock.

I watched my fat, engorged dick slide between her full lips, spreading her cunt open like a rose.

"That's so beautiful, baby." she said softly, her hand resting on her shaved mound, two fingers spreading her lips wide.

I continued slowly sliding my cock into her, until my entire manhood was buried in her.

Her back arched as we ground our bodies together.

"Ooooh, that feels so good Baby." Dee said softly

Her hands were on the side of my face now, pulling me close and looking into my eyes.

"I love you so much John." she whispered

"I love you Dee, so much." I replied.

We kissed, my cock deep inside her, twitching slightly, her pussy fluttering, gripping my dick gently.

I began to stroke her pussy slowly, amazed at how tight it was. Smiling dreamily at me, she flexed, gripping my cock with her cunt.

I sat up and took both her legs just under the knee, spreading them, pushing them back and down so I could watch my thick cock sliding in and out of her.

"Oooh yes, John. Do me, do me. I love it." She babbled, staring at my cock spearing her pussy.

It seemed all of my senses were heightened, more acute, every sensation was sharper.

My cock was engorged, veins standing out, the tip fat and smooth. I had rarely been so aroused.

I was in an altered state, the reality that I was fucking my mother had faded away, like a dimming dream.

The woman under me was Dee, the woman in the photos, the woman I had spent the past year taking care of.

I paused to pull out and turn her over, her round firm butt now in the air. On all fours now, her large tits were hanging freely, swinging slightly.

I leaned forward to lick her pussy again, both hands on her cheeks, spreading them. My hungry tongue searched out her clit.

"Oh yes baby. Lick me. Lick my butt too." She begged.

I ran my wet tongue up the length of her slit to her little tan starfish and flicked it. Her body jerked each time my tongue made contact.

I rose and slipped my fat member back into her pussy, watching her lips spread wide as I eased it back in.

"Ohh fuck, John. Yes, yes." She groaned as my cock slipped into her.

One of her hands reached back to feel my cock as it did. She ran her fingers over my balls, along the underside of the shaft to where my dick was buried between her wet lips.

Her fingers then went to her clit, rubbing and pulling on the erect little bud.

I began to lose control, fucking her hard, pounding my cock into this gorgeous older woman.

"John, I'm cumming baby!" She exclaimed, tossing her head back, her dark hair flying.

Her soft body began to convulse powerfully as her orgasm wracked her body with pleasure.

I could feel her pussy gripping my cock with each intense spasm, and I felt my own orgasm building.

"I'm going to cum honey" I gasped, my own explosion very close.

Suddenly my cock began jerking inside her cunt, shooting streams of my semen into her pussy as I held her tight to me.

My mother, now a lover, both of us transformed completely by her mind.

A stranger made familiar by a year of isolation and a box of Polaroid photos.

Months of intimacy, temptation, tension, care, love.

Now the intimacy was embraced.

In my mind I was with Dee, and I had always been with her.

My body shuddered powerfully a half-dozen times, my dick pulsing inside her. I almost passed out, so intense was my orgasm.

I couldn't remember ever cumming with this intensity.

When I came back to my senses my arms were wrapped around her, both hands filled with her large tits, my cock still buried in her.

She was still shuddering, tiny aftershocks of her own orgasm traveling through her body in little waves.

I slowly pulled out of her cunt. My cock, soft and still thick, emerged until it flopped free. Dee lowered her head to the bed and raised her butt in the air and I watched my cum ooze out from between her large lips.

"You always cum so much John." She said, flopping over on her back.

I laid down heavily beside her.

"God, honey, I love the way you fuck me. I don't know why you waited so long, baby." She said,

"I wanted to make sure you were...feeling better and OK with it."

"Baby. You're my husband. I'm yours. You can have me anytime, John honey." She said cuddling up tight to me.

"I'd like that Dee. Is that what you want?"

"Of course it's what I want! What a dumb question."

"Ummm. Are you going to bring someone home for me anytime soon?" She asked. "You know I love that too."

"Whatever you want babe. Maybe later. After the Pandemic." I replied, smiling reassuringly.

Dee laid her head on my shoulder.

What happened to that big Italian man, with all the hair and that short, really thick cock?"

"I'm not sure honey."

"I liked him. I hope you can find him."

"We'll find someone." I assured her.

"Maybe I should wear a condom when we fuck?" I said after a pause.

"John, did you forget? We took care of that years ago, I can't have kids." She said, smiling.

We moved about four months later.

After the Pandemic faded and life came back to normal, the relationship would be too difficult to keep secret, impossible to explain.

We sold both our house and the grandparents place and headed to the South West for the weather.

And a whole new life together.

We live in a sprawling suburb with thousands of other couples in the desert sun.

We host dinners, pool parties and back yard cook-outs.

A few select, close friends are invited to the occasional "Game Night".

Dee's with me, my name is John, and I'm her husband.

That's our reality, and it's a good one.

12