Mom! We Can't Do That Ch. 01

Story Info
Mom arrives home to find her son looking at her nude photos.
3.8k words
4.53
93.3k
125
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,450 Followers

Life had never been easy for Janette, not that things were that bad, and certainly not as bad as some of her friends had it. It was just that when growing up, she had never had an excess of money, and things weren't that much better now. She came from a loving, tight-knit family. However, as she was the eldest of three sisters, she had to grow up quite quickly, learning to take care of her siblings from an early age. Money had always been in short supply, so her mother had had to work as well as look after the youngsters.

Even though they didn't have a lot of money, the one thing Janette and her siblings never lacked for was affection and attention. The whole family had an abundance of love for each other. Although their parents worked long and hard to provide for the girls, there never seemed to be any money left over for the extras in life, the little luxuries that some people take for granted. That continued throughout Janette's early life until it was time for her to think about going to college. Janette was clever, and college had always been on the cards for her future. But not scholarship clever, and she had no sporting prowess to call upon to ease her route that way.

When college time came, despite all the families scrimping and saving, there was no money to spare for her tuition; so, Janette had to work if she wanted to continue her education. Her parents helped her out whenever they had a couple of dollars to spare, but that wasn't much, or very often. Not that Janette ever complained. Deep down, she knew she had something money could never buy, the love of her family.

Janette was very pretty; even now, she hasn't lost her looks, and some say elfin beauty. Standing at five-foot-five-inches tall, she weighs a trim 120 pounds wet through, with a slim body despite a generous 36D bust. Her soft, dark, luxurious hair has always been cut shoulder length.

Janette never told her parents how she paid her college fees, leaving them the impression that she worked as a waitress, or in a drug store. Whilst that had an element of truth, it was only part of the story. She'd been struggling for a while and was contemplating dropping out when a friend suggested that she try dancing. At first, Janette hadn't understood her friend's meaning, then she nearly died of shame when her friend told her she meant stripping. There were plenty of clubs nearby, and Janette had the type of body and outgoing personality that would fit right in.

Her friend told Janette that she had done, and still did, the same thing; and that she could get Janette a tryout at one of the better clubs she worked at. It wasn't one of the sleazy dives: there was no touching of the dancers, no private rooms and no lap dances. All Janette had to do was get up on stage and dance around to some music, and of course, take her clothes off. All, she thought!

Face burning with embarrassment, Janette agreed to one night's try out only. She was mortified when she got on stage and almost froze, but when the spotlight hit her and she saw the desire in the men's eyes her shyness evaporated. Her natural exuberance took over as she began to sway. At first, Janette wasn't a sensation, but the clients seemed to like her, as did the club's owner. He offered her a job despite knowing she was a college student, as were many of his dancers, and that she would have to work around her school lectures. The owner made sure that all the girls were over eighteen, and also that's why he kept things above board on the touching front.

Nobody knew Janette was also supporting a young son, whom she had given birth to one year earlier. She'd had him at a very young age, neither she nor the father knowing if William was a mistake or planned. Just like Janette, William was deeply loved by both his mother, grandparents, and his mother's sisters. Especially Linda, the youngest of the three girls, who treated him as a little brother. She seemed to take him under her wing, soon the pair became inseparable, despite their 5 years age gap.

About a year into her stripping career, and by now, Janette was comfortable with being naked in front of a group of men, her routines becoming even more raunchy and provocative with experience. Janette was approached by a stranger who asked if she'd consider doing some modelling, both of them knew the type of modelling he meant. Topless at the minimum. Janette said no, she hadn't, but if he was offering her a chance, she would be happy to pose for him; if the price was right.

The original photo-shoot was a success, with the pictures being used in several magazines. Janette then became a regular model for a number of photographers and even posed for some life-form art classes at several clubs and schools.

Janette knew that the main photographer she worked with also did a lot of soft and a few hardcore porn shoots. What came as a surprise to her was the fact that he helped out on films as well. Janette learnt about that one day when she walked in on a film shoot. Instead of walking away, she hung around the set and was surprised to discover that she was excited by what was taking place.

A couple of weeks later, the photographer asked Janette if she would be available to act as an extra in one of the films. One of the girls hadn't turned up, and he was stuck. He explained that there would be no sex involved for her. All she would have to do was walk around the set in a very short skirt and high heels, and serve drinks to the talent as the final scenes of the movie were shot. She agreed: the money was better than a modelling shoot anyway.

All that was some years ago, Janette now had a decent job that paid the rent and kept both her and William fed. They lived comfortably and well, if not luxuriously. Just an average single mom and her son. When needed, her sister Linda was available to call on for "childminding" duties. It was a win-win situation for all concerned as William and Linda still seemed to get on very well.

But now though there was no need for Linda's assistance as William had turned eighteen. Janette couldn't believe how time had passed, William was now not much younger than she was when she had given birth to him. Janette arrived home later then planed and she found William sitting on the floor, surrounded by a number of 8 x 10 glossies as well as a couple of magazines. Instantly, Janette knew what they were, copies of her old photo-shoots. William appeared to be appraising them intently, but Janette could tell he was excited at what he was looking at. He was red-faced, and his breathing was uneven.

"Where did you get those?" Janette snapped at her son, going on the offensive from the onset.

"I needed something out of the storage locker, and I found them. Mom, this is you isn't it?"

Unable to lie to William and deny the undeniable fact that, yes, it was her in the photos; Janette found herself as red-faced as her son, admitting she posed for the camera.

"Wow, Mom. You were hot!" There was an embarrassed silence as both of them processed what William had just said. Janette then sat down on the sofa, making William sit next to her as she explained what she had done to put herself through college and provide for them both.

William made no comment and certainly didn't make any attempt at criticising Janette for her choices. What Janette didn't know was that a few months earlier, William had found another batch of her early topless photos, and had become very excited and turned on by them. Even looking at a couple of them as he jacked off.

When he realised they were of his mother, he didn't know what to think. As he'd just admitted, she was hot, with a capital H. That's when he began to look for other photos; in doing so, he was developing an unhealthy lust for his mother. He soon found more, the ones he was looking at now, and they were a lot more explicit and revealing, being full frontal nudes. If he'd been excited before, he was doubly so now.

"Mom, you said you'd never done anything but nude photo-shoots, no proper porn." Janette nodded. William pressed play on the video and, that's when the closing sequence of the film she had had a very brief walk-on part in began to play. William had done some surfing and had found the video. But it was a different version than the one Janette knew about and contained scenes she hadn't known had even been filmed, let alone used in the final cut.

In the scene, after Janette had served the drinks she was supposed to drift away into the background then sit with and kiss a couple of the other extras. Although the two guys and one girl were full-on porn talent, they weren't involved in the scene, they were set dressing. Janette had happily done as instructed and was soon making out with both guys and the girl. Hands were playing with her boobs and were going up her skirt and attacking her pussy. The sounds and smell of sex going on around her was more than enough to turn Janette on, and soon she was sucking on each guy's cock alternately while the girl was flicking her tongue over Janette's very pronounced and hard nipples. Janette had had no idea that a spare, handheld camera had followed her and captured the moment for posterity, now it was available for anyone to view who had an internet connection, so over 50% of the world. Much to Janette's relief, that was all that the film contained, they hadn't used the continuation where Janette was double teamed by the men.

"Mom, how the hell did you end up doing that? And is that a girl playing with your..."

"That was never meant to happen and certainly should never have been filmed, let alone used. I had no idea there was a camera on me." Janette, once again, was explaining her supposed role as an extra in the film to an incredulous and disbelieving William.

"Mom, you were on a porn set. What the hell did you think was going to happen?"

"Not that, and I'm so sorry and embarrassed that you've seen it... me... like that."

"Mom, you were hot, back then. You still are."

Once more, an awkward silence descended onto the room before Janette replied, "You think so?"

"Hell yeah, Mom. You are definitely the hottest of my friend's mom's and a lot hotter than most of their sisters as well."

Why did Janette feel pleased and a little bit excited by her son's words of pride in her? She had always made a determined effort to stay trim and fit, that was why she was in a pair of very short shorts and a low cut, armless T-shirt, having just come from an intensive workout, and then a long luxurious hot shower at her gym. Looking at William, Janette noticed he was staring at her chest. Her nipples were clearly visible through the thin material of her top.

Acting purely on impulse and not even bothering to think about what she was doing, Janette quickly stripped her top off, leaving William stunned.

"Do you still think I'm hot?" she asked William, as he stared at her boobs which were full and firm. Janette gave a little wiggle, as she used to do when stripping, causing her boobs to jiggle and sway. William closed the gap that was between them and pulled his mother towards him. She folded into his embrace naturally, pressing her boobs against him. She could feel the hardness of his stiff cock as it pressed against her belly. Janette lifted her head up at the same time as her arms went around Williams's neck and pulled him into a hesitant kiss. The hesitancy lasted a micro-second before William responded and pushed his tongue into Janette's mouth, playing with hers as they met and clashed.

One thought flashed through Janette's mind, and it wasn't the one that you would have expected. The thought was, he's a good kisser, better than he should be. How does he know how to kiss a girl that well? Who's been teaching him?

The thought was soon pushed to the back of Janette's mind as William's hands began to explore her body. He fondled and rubbed her boobs, then a hand dropped to her bum, his palm cupping her cheek perfectly as it kneaded the flesh. Janette had one chance to stop things before they went any further than they had. She didn't take it. Instead, she broke away from her son, took him gently by the hand and led him into her bedroom.

As soon as they entered the room, Janette took her shorts and panties off, standing naked and proud before William. If he thought she was hot, then he could have a good look at what she had to offer. He'd already seen her naked in the photos. At a glance from his mother, William stripped his own clothes off. His excitement was plain to see from the way his cock was standing proud from his body. It seemed to be pulsing and twitching. Janette pushed William backwards so that he fell spread-eagled onto her bed, saying, "You seemed to like the way I was sucking on those men's cocks in the film. Has anyone done that to you?"

William could only shake his head in reply as he watched on amazed as Janette lowered her head and took his throbbing cock into her mouth. He didn't think anything could feel as good as the sensations running through his cock did at the moment it was engulfed in Janette's hot mouth, and the softest pair of lips closed around the back of his bell-end, sealing on his shaft. He was wrong. They got better a fraction of a second later as his mother's tongue rolled and circled around it, teasing his glans.

Then it got even better still as Janette began to bob her head up and down. Each movement taking his cock fractionally deeper until his end was pressing against the back of her throat before sliding down it. Janette worked her throat muscles on her son's cock before easing it out slightly, only to return it as deep down her throat as she could ever get it. Her nose was pressing against William's hard stomach.

William couldn't see what was happening, as his mother's dark hair was cascading over her shoulders, covering her face and his groin. The soft tresses were tickling his balls. The third time Janette took his cock deep throat, he couldn't control himself any more, and without any warning to either of them, he came. A massive blast of cum, exploding from his cock and disappearing down Janette's throat.

As soon as that first blast slid down her throat, Janette pulled back, but not all the way, only until his cock was in her mouth and not down her throat. That way, she could enjoy something she loved, the taste of cum in her mouth. The thicker and creamier, the better. Janette used her tongue and lips as the sides and back of her mouth were coated with the liquid. It was just to her liking as she allowed it to rest and pool on her tongue. Janette was purring in ecstasy while William was panting and letting out little yelps of delight. A litany of unintelligible words all jumbled together were pouring from his mouth as his cock pulsed and seemed to pump an unending supply of semen into the hot welcoming mouth that was encasing it.

Looking lovingly into William's eyes, Janette made sure he watched as she swallowed all the cum he had gifted to her. Finishing her act of depravity by opening her mouth wide to show him when it was empty. Janette had taken to oral sex as soon as she gave her first blowjob. Unlike her friends, she didn't find it 'icky' or 'gross', and she adored the end result from the pleasure she could give her partner when she allowed him to cum in her mouth.

"Fuck me, Mom!" William exclaimed, not meaning it, but that is what happened next. He was still semi-erect, so Janette bent her head and took him between her soft and talented lips again. Coaxing him back to full hardness in a matter of seconds.

Janette lifted her right leg and placed it over William as she straddled him, her soft inner thighs touching his waist. She held his cock in her hand, feeling the tension in the throbbing shaft, the veins straining as they pulsed. She positioned it against her labia and let go as she eased down.

William's face was unable to read as he whispered, "Mom, no. This is too far. This is i..." His words were cut off as Janette let her body's own weight lower her so that William's cock slid effortlessly inside her.

Janette paused as she got used to the sensations of the feel of a cock inside her again. The strong feel of it, as it filled her, like no other object could fill her pussy. William was going through emotions and feelings he had never had before. His cock was buried inside a pussy for the first time, gripped tightly by a hot, wet velvet glove. A glove that wasn't motionless, it was clenching and releasing its hold on him. Rippling along his length from tip to stem.

Slowly, Janette raised herself so that Williams cock pulled out of her, feeling the suction of her pussy on it as it refused to relinquish its grip. Then she reversed her movement, slowly sliding back down until she was completely filled by the throbbing flesh that was thrusting into her very core.

Taking her time, but not teasing, Janette repeated the movements time and time again. Up, down. Up, down. Up, down, each time gradually building the amount of cock she let slide out of her, at the same time increasing the pace. At last, William began to respond as his hips rose off the bed and started to match Janette's movements. In and out. In and Out. In and out.

Janette eased her body forward, changing the angle William's cock was penetrating her. They both gasped at the same time with the change of sensation. She extended her arms, placing them on either side of William's shoulders and rocked back and forth on him, making her boobs sway.

Janette began to gyrate her hips as William responded to her coaxing, matching his upward movements to her downward ones. Building in speed and force as his confidence blossomed and grew, he was soon powering his hips upwards into Janette, making her boobs bounce and sway as they dangled invitingly in front of his face. His hands reached and cupped them, then squeezed. Instantly loving the way they were so large that they overflowed his hands. Like most young boys, he was obsessed with big boobs. Now he had his hands on a pair that were as big as he liked. Janette's nipples were like rock hard cherry stones as his fingers flicked across them causing her to shake her upper body.

William inched his head off the bed and clamped his lips around one of the nipples, suckling on it as he had years ago when he was a baby. Janette moaned in delighted pleasure as he continued to suck and lick on her boobs. She was bouncing up and down on William as hard and fast as she could as she let him power her to her own orgasm. Soon, her pussy was clenching, rippling around, and along the cock that was giving her so much pleasure. It couldn't be wrong what they were doing.

That thought of the sin and illicitness of what they were doing seemed to act as a trigger in Janette's brain, triggering an intense orgasm to course through her body. A white-hot heat spreading from somewhere deep in her body as her brain synapses snapped and fired. Her body shuddered and shook. William was frightened that he had hurt her as she was shaking and screaming so much.

"Don't stop!" Janette gasped as she sensed William slowing down. He didn't stop, in fact, he did the opposite and increased his upward thrusts, prolonging and intensifying her orgasm as he did.

Now William was on the edge of his own climax. His balls contracted and pulled back, as they released the sperm that rushed along his shaft, before once again exploding from the end. This time, filling Janette's pussy and womb instead of her mouth. He kept firing blast after blast into her. Janette's pussy squeezed and milked him of every last drop that it could. Exhausted and spent, she collapsed on top of her son.

Janette expected that things would end there, but shortly she felt a hand beginning to run up and down her thigh. She responded as nature intended, and soon William was lying on top of her, his cock buried deep.

Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,450 Followers
12