All Comments on 'A Box Of Rocks, Pt. 01'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
KahunabobKahunabobabout 1 month ago

This is going to be a fun little series. Getting Sasha's train wreck of a life back on the rails seems to be a purpose Mason needs to come out of his self-isolation again. And the writing is pretty much on the wall that he's producing new stuff for Al. Good pacing, nice sprinkling of humour throughout and the story benefits from hinting at the naughty and debauchery instead of shoving it in your face. 5/5 for the first part. // Some housekeeping: I did notice you didn't include tags with this one. Might want to include some. I'd hate for people to miss your stories when they're searching Lit.

6King6Kingabout 1 month ago

⭐⭐ Not feelin' it.

SBC97281SBC97281about 1 month ago

Mornings that start with a chapters like this are a great beginning. The rest of this one has promise. Music Labels are presented in a form they have been known to resemble. Dingbat youth sometimes learn painfully. Ready for part 2!

AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

A really good story from start to finish! Sasha is quite the fuckup, but Mason has her number. Look forward to the next chapter.

Baldy74Baldy74about 1 month ago

Brilliant start, looking forward to the next chapter.

DSolomonDDSolomonDabout 1 month ago

*****

*****

*****

*****

*****

waifwaifabout 1 month ago

Not enough superlatives to emphasize my opinion of this work.

janus48janus48about 1 month ago

As always a good writer can write anything! Nice story looking forward to the next chapter.

VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyneabout 1 month ago

Great start! Hope the next chapter comes soon.

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 1 month ago

Love your music stories. Thanks

froggytreefroggytreeabout 1 month ago

Very entertaining!

Hooked1957Hooked1957about 1 month ago

Great beginning. First five of many stars, I'm sure.

Hooked

taco1085taco1085about 1 month ago

bravo, great story. I hope you expand this into more chapters. this is good.

liquid_yellowliquid_yellowabout 1 month ago

pretty excellent start

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithabout 1 month ago

Outstanding! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

46D doesn’t mean she has huge boobs, it means she’s built like a linebacker.

SDWargamerSDWargamerabout 1 month ago

Great story. Loving Mason. Sasha isn't evil or trying to screw up, just seems to react quickly certain situations without thinking through all of the consequences

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Excellent. I’m in !

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 month ago

Love your stories but you have your work cut out for you on this one...Sasha is not a likable character.

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 1 month ago

A great story. I look forward to the rest of it.

CastAdriftCastAdriftabout 1 month ago

Another great start by one of my favorite authors.

Anticipation builds!

Thanks, and

Rock On!

Hugo999Hugo999about 1 month ago

Great start and an easy read

ToreadornotToreadornotabout 1 month ago

I hope to enjoy many hours reading this story. Great work!!🍻🏅

erhco1952erhco1952about 1 month ago

Great start, good to read, Great story line .

AileyInnAileyInnabout 1 month ago

Thank you for the story. This guy is part of the glue that holds it all together…

AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

Sasha seems not to have figured out why she keeps fucking up. Luckily for her Mason likes her anyway and is willing to put up with it. He likes having her around. A terrific story.

Cindy1001Cindy1001about 1 month ago

Enjoyed this tremendously and looking forward to the next episode.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 1 month ago

Great start! Looking forward to chapter 2 and beyond.

Cheers

SAGE

muddman74muddman74about 1 month ago

Wow, this one almost threw me for a loop. I first started reading it and the floozy main character and her actions were turning me off to the story completely. So I quit reading it and went and read a new story by ST1956 since it was a part 2 to the story he put up last week. After reading his story, I decided to come back to this one to see if it got any better, as I saw it had a very high rating so far. And boy, am I glad I did. This is an excellent start to a new story line, Q. Thanks for posting it up and I can't hardly wait for part 2 to be published! A full 5 star rating from me!

redbaron172redbaron172about 1 month ago

Wow!!!! what a story!! I was kind of lost at first because it's really not your style, but 3/4 way through I was thinking....damn maybe I could use some of that!! LOL... Can't wait for the continuation(s)!!!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 1 month ago

Great start. Not what I thought it was going to be when I first started reading. Looking forward to more.

Seahorsey1970Seahorsey1970about 1 month ago

A great read. 5 stars

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 month ago

Damn Sir, you must have been in a hurry to get this submitted due to all the typo's but one hell of an excellent story as usual! Thank you! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

Cunning_Linguist_69Cunning_Linguist_69about 1 month ago

That got my rocks right off

Cunning_Linguist_69Cunning_Linguist_69about 1 month ago

Flogged my dolphin all the wau

GardenshedGardenshedabout 1 month ago

Great story, very enjoyable read. Now I have to wait for part 2………

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 1 month ago

Good solid story. I'm enjoying it a great deal. A beta reader or two would be helpful on those minor annoying errors. They don't kill the story but it breaks the flow.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 month ago

So many of these superstar stories posted here start out great then the writers grow bored and leave the series unfinished. I'm so glad I follow you so I get drug into genres I don't normally venture. I'm also excited because I know you'll finish the series to its logical conclusion. 5.0*

SackettheartSackettheartabout 1 month ago

Wow, not sure what I was expecting, but I enjoyed the xxxx out of it. I read it and practicly saw the movie in my head. Can't wait for the next installment. Now I'm going to have to follow the author and start reading the rest of the stories. 5 stars

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 month ago

I really liked this, plenty of details throughout, the characters were described and set up well in the plot.

Yes it could be nit picked, but that’s not my style, not sure I have one.

KRD19254KRD19254about 1 month ago

Q you need to use MS Word, even Word would have picked up on your many misspells and miss-grammar's.

\

Still nice to be reading your stuff again, missed ya. Looks like you can have some fun with this plot.

\

4.8***** Hooyah. Salutes...

Crusader235Crusader23529 days ago

Excellent start, can't wait for more. Side note: the record labels screwed the bands, and artists all the time. That includes motown and all the others. Five stars.

mouse4472mouse447229 days ago

Really enjoyed the story. I liked that Sasha has a lot of get up and go. Please write more she is a fun character you have created. Many thanks

rodryder44rodryder4428 days ago

All your characters for the story were terrific. I am very happy to read that you’re continuing the story. Five stars.

sabrinamoanssabrinamoans28 days ago

Great story, and better, a great opening to something bigger. thanks!

MattblackUKMattblackUK27 days ago

Working well. 5* storytelling.

rnebularrnebular26 days ago

As always, reading a new q work is such a pleasure. Thanks and on to part 2!

Ravey19Ravey1925 days ago

Great, very enjoyable. A clear 5⛤

ArediaAredia21 days ago

Slow start, but sped up nicely. :)

EastCoaster1EastCoaster119 days ago

Good stuff...five stars for this part.

Looking forward to the rest of the story, even though I think I know where it all ends.

But I know it'll be a fun ride to get there.

Rock_Solid_TexasRock_Solid_Texas19 days ago

Well done! Just the right mix of smart ass, wit, sarcasm to create interest in your topic and make an excellent story!

dawg997dawg99718 days ago

I'm REALLY liking this story!

Great characters and a storyline that has me locked in.

Q, you're one of the best authors here without a doubt.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Thank you Q! Enjoyed the first part. 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy15 days ago

Fantastic beginning! Sometimes, growing up takes forever for spoiled young ones.

5

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

I'm enjoying the story quite a bit, but PLEASE, get a proofreader. Your stories are so much better than the way they are presented. Heck, for half of these, even a spellchecker would have caught them.

You're a very good writer. Your work should show that rather than look like it was rushed out the door.

SatyrDickSatyrDick3 days ago

[05.05.24]

Great start!

Looove the Fanny reference!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories