A Box of Tricks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her rant over Zoe took a rueful sip from her drink, then absentmindedly began playing with the edge of her towel. For a moment the girls lay there staring into the distance, lost in their own thoughts, then Alesha sat up and readjusted her bikini.

"Free the nipple I say," she murmured solemnly as she quickly checked that neither of her own had slipped out of her top.

"Free the nipple indeed," Zoe agreed, raising her can in a sarcastic toast to a more liberal future.

"No I mean it, really," Alesha insisted, looking around them in excitement. "You said it yourself, the only reason you can't go topless here is because you'll get into trouble. But we have the box, so we can make the trouble just... go away."

"I mean..." Zoe was going to come back with a sensible reply as to why Alesha was talking nonsense, but as she tried to think of one she quickly realised that her friend was actually right. "I mean yeah, I guess... we could."

"And like you said, it would feel way better, right?" Alesha pressed.

"Right..."

"And you still owe me two dares, do you not?"

Zoe had forgotten all about that. "I - oh, yeah... yes I do."

"Then dare number one," Alesha declared victoriously, "is to roll over onto your back! Let's see some tits!"

"I'm starting to regret this game..." Zoe grumbled as she leant up slightly to reassess how busy the park was.

Surrounding the girls there were groups of sunbathers covering almost every blade of grass, meaning that the chances of Zoe's bare boobs going being noticed were absolutely non-existent. But then again Zoe had been the one to suggest this whole dare thing in the first place, and she was heavily indebted to Alesha. And so she reluctantly agreed, reached an arm under her chest to cover her boobs, and then used her free elbow to ease herself up and over onto her back.

"Hey, hands down," Alesha instructed as she watched her friend settling down into place. "Free those nipples, right now."

"Oh God..." Zoe scowled, forced her arm away from her chest, and then lay flat on her towel, with her hands clenched by her hips. "Happy?" she asked Alesha as she kept her eyes staring straight up at the clear blue sky, trying futility to distract herself from the fact that her tits were now out for all to see.

"Very," her friend replied cheerfully, reaching out and playfully flicking one of Zoe's hardening nipples. "And I can see that your body is already enjoying it too!"

"Leave me alone you pervert, they're just sensitive," Zoe joked, flinching away from Alesha's touch. "Now get your hands off me, and let me tan in peace."

Immediately Zoe's boobs began to attract a great deal of attention from the other people in the park, particularly when she sat up and began to massage some sunscreen into her tits as she felt her chest starting to burn. No one ever said anything though, and most passers-by contented themselves with sneaking a few surreptitious glances at Zoe's body as they walked past, the men leering at the young student's svelte body with lust and the women glaring at it with envy.

From behind her polarised sunglasses Zoe noted everyone's interest with a quiet delight, and soon the intoxicating combination of the sun's heat, along with the thrill of all the public exposure, was starting to get her seriously turned-on. She kept finding her hands creeping their way up to her nipples, or sliding down towards her bottoms, and she'd have to force herself to remember that she wasn't in the privacy of her own back garden anymore, where her fingers would be free to roam wherever they pleased.

Beside Zoe Alesha had turned over onto her front, to ensure that she was tanning evenly too, and after a while she decided to escalate things by reaching over and gently tapping her friend on the hip. "Ok, so dare number two..." she grinned, before being immediately cut off.

"Alesha!" Zoe's head whipped round to the side as she glared at her friend in alarm. She'd assumed that sunbathing topless in the middle of the park would mark the end of their current round of dares, but now it seemed that Alesha was intent on evening the score right there and then.

"What, I still have one more to go right?" Alesha winked knowingly. "And I can't help but notice that you still have half of your bikini left on..."

"You can't be serious..." Zoe whispered under her breath as she felt her skin erupt with goosebumps.

She'd never tried sunbathing naked before, not even in the safety of her own home. As she'd told Alesha earlier she didn't mind going topless when it was just her and her mum in the house, but going fully nude would have left her feeling way too exposed. And yet her best friend was now trying to make her strip off in the middle of all these strangers, completely out in the open where there was no cover, or any hope that she wouldn't be seen.

"Alesha," Zoe pleaded, "I think this might be going a bit too far..."

Alesha tutted disapprovingly. "Ok, then how about you just pull your bikini bottoms down a little?" she suggested, grudgingly acknowledging that demanding complete full-frontal nudity was quite a big ask.

"What, and just casually flash my pussy to everyone again?" Zoe replied incredulously, and perhaps a little too loudly, as a couple of eavesdroppers turned to look over towards her with interest.

"Well then turn back onto your front, and just flash your butt instead. Either way though I'm pulling those bottoms down - you owe me, remember?" Alesha insisted.

"Alesha, I don't think -" Zoe began, but this time it was Alesha's turn to butt in.

"Oh come on," Alesha interrupted impatiently, "we have the box, so no one here will even remember any of this by the time we leave. What are you scared of?"

Zoe, who was almost used to being topless by now, leant up to look around again as she deliberated with herself. Although she hated to admit it, Alesha was right - the Forgotten Cage made it almost impossible to wimp out on a dare, no matter how insane it may be.

"Ok... I'll do it, but only if you lose your top," Zoe bargained, "so then I won't feel like I'm the only one lying here on display, getting stared at. How about that?"

"No, hang on," Alesha protested, sensing a trap, "that wasn't what -"

"Oh come on," Zoe mimicked, "we have the box, so no one here will even remember any of this by the time we leave. What are you scared of?"

Alesha exasperatedly shook her head as she looked down at her body, which was glistening with a combination of tanning lotion and tiny beads of sweat. And then, just like Zoe had done before her, she decided to play along too. It seemed that neither roommate was willing to be outdone by the other, and their competitive spirit was pushing them both far, far outside their comfort zones.

"Urgh, fine," Alesha relented, "you win, I'll take off my top. But I'm staying on my front, and I'm stripping you first, so come here!" She made a sudden lunge for her friend's bottoms but Zoe was just quick enough to dodge the attack.

"Oh my God, hold on!" Zoe squealed as she batted away Alesha's prying fingers. "Let me turn over first, Jesus..." She flipped back onto her front, got comfortable again, and then looked over her shoulder. "Ok... do your worst."

"Alrighty," Alesha grinned as she got onto her knees and reached for Zoe's waist.

All around the girls astonished sunbathers, pretending not to look, watched on in visible surprise as Alesha slipped her fingers under Zoe's bikini bottoms and tugged them straight down. Zoe gasped as she felt the material between her legs being aggressively pulled all the way to her knees, revealingly her bare ass to the warm summer air. She'd never felt a breeze down there before, and it was an eye-opening, if surprisingly pleasant, sensation to experience for the first time, especially with so many strangers watching on.

Despite the pleasant tingling Zoe kept her legs clamped tightly together, trying not to imagine what kind of view she was presenting to the strangers who were sitting behind her, and then she squealed as she felt two cold splatters of sunscreen landing on either butt cheek.

"Enjoying yourself back there?" she asked as she craned her neck to look back at Alesha, who was busy massaging the lotion into Zoe's ass.

"Yes actually, you have a very squeezable butt, and some very cute tan lines too!" Alesha laughed, slapping the side of Zoe's ass and watching it jiggle. "And obviously we don't want you to burn," she continued, working the sunscreen lower and lower until she was dangerously close to Zoe's pussy, "so I'm making sure that you're all covered up..."

"Thanks..." Zoe replied suspiciously. She wasn't sure if she was more concerned by how hands-on Alesha was being with her naked body, or by how turned-on she was getting as she felt her friend's fingers tracing over her sensitive skin. Before things got too intense Zoe decided to call a halt to proceedings and put the focus back on Alesha's side of the deal. "Ok, I think that's enough," she frowned, twisting her hips away from her disappointed roommate. "Now it's your turn now, get that top off!"

"Fine..." Alesha wiped the last of the tanning lotion off her hands and lay back beside Zoe on her front. Copying her friend's technique from earlier Alesha then slipped her bikini top off her shoulders and pulled it out from underneath her boobs, successfully stripping topless without flashing her nipples to anyone. "Mmm," she murmured, smugly wiggling her bare chest into her towel, "you were right, this does feel nice."

"Told you," Zoe grinned, reaching over and stealing Alesha's top away before stowing it in her bag with the rest of her clothes.

And so the two girls, now wearing only half a bikini between them, began to doze off as they lay there roasting in the sunshine. Zoe became used to her unusual state of dress surprisingly quickly, despite the fact that other than her bottoms, which were uselessly wrapped around her knees, she was now totally naked. She reasoned that people were now staring at her bare butt as opposed to her boobs, and so in a weird way she didn't feel that much more exposed than she had done before, she'd just swapped one notable body part for another.

Her train of thought clearly wasn't being followed by the rest of the park though, and she was now well and truly the centre of attention as people walked past and did a comedic double take when they noticed her nudity. Zoe largely ignored them and found herself going through different phases, switching between periods where she felt so warm and gooey that she thought she might actually melt away into the ground, before experiencing moments where she felt so incredibly vulnerable that every single fibre of her being tingled with an electric energy.

After another half hour or so this inner turmoil made Zoe increasingly restless, and she began to think about whether or not she could get Alesha, who was still only topless, to strip naked too. "Is there any way I can convince you to pull your bottoms down too?" she enquired, turning to murmur confidentially into her friend's ear. "My butt has never felt as good as it does right now, and I really think yours would enjoy a bit more sun as well."

"I don't know," Alesha replied, raising her head up as she glanced back at her friend's bare behind. "You look a bit too naked for my liking, so I think I'm good as I am thanks."

Zoe stared down at the grass for a moment, then apprehensively cleared her throat. "Alesha..." she began, speaking slowly and deliberately. "If you let me pull your bottoms down ... then I'll roll over onto my back."

This time it was Alesha's turn to stare at her friend in complete disbelief. "Seriously?"

Zoe nodded slowly. "Seriously."

Things were getting properly dangerous now. Sunbathing topless was one thing, and flashing your butt was another. But lying bare-ass naked on your back and letting everything hang out on display? That was upping things to a whole new level, and both girls knew it. Alesha had to think about the offer for a moment, but in reality she immediately knew what she was going to say. Both girls were now officially addicted to showing themselves, and each other, off in public.

And so Alesha buried her face into her towel and sighed, knowing that although this was definitely a bad idea, it was also one couldn't bring herself to say no to. "Fuck! Ok fine, strip me!" came her muffled reply as she groaned into the ground, and Zoe smiled to herself as she realised that her friend was just as into their crazy new game as she was.

Now it was Zoe's turn to reach for her friend's bikini bottoms, but instead of just slipping them down a little she pulled one of the side knots completely loose, sharply tugged the entire garment away from underneath Alesha's body, and in a moment had stripped her friend totally naked.

"Hey!" Alesha squealed in outrage, turning around to look at her pale naked butt. "I better be getting those back," she grumbled, watching as Zoe stuffed the bottoms into her bag along with the girls' tops.

"Don't worry, I'm just keeping your clothes safe," Zoe smirked. "We don't want to lose our bikinis now, do we? It would be a long walk back to our dorm without them..."

Alesha didn't respond, she just squeezed her eyes shut and clenched her butt as she tried to come to terms with lying there on the ground in the nude. She kept her arms bent and tucked tightly into her sides, with her ankles crossed over one another in an attempt to preserve a tiny bit of modesty, and after she'd taken a moment to adjust she looked over at Zoe and laughed.

"Zoe... we're naked!" she giggled, looking around in delight. "Totally naked in public! Ahh!"

Zoe also found herself laughing at her friend's giddy excitement. "I know... I had hoped that out last week at uni would be a crazy one, but I never thought we'd end up doing something like this!"

The girls chatted for a little longer but then the relentless heat began to take its toll, and soon they both shut their eyes and began to melt away back into the ground. It felt vaguely ridiculous to be lying there with her bottoms tangled around her knees, so after a while Zoe sat up to pull them off and add them to her bag. She then settled back down onto her towel and laughed to herself as she wondered what her poor mother would think if she could see her daughter now, sunbathing completely naked in the middle of town.

Zoe's legs inadvertently opened wide as she squirmed around on her towel to stretch out a kink in her back. When she settled back down she did so with her knees angled out to the side in a butterfly pose, purely out of habit because it was such a comfortable way to lie. She also found herself blocking out the sun from her eyes with her forearm, while her other hand lay on her stomach and gently stroked her skin. If she'd been left there to her own devices she genuinely may have ended up masturbating right there where she lay, but unfortunately for her that decision was about to be taken out of her hands.

"Right you girls, wake up!"

Zoe's heart dropped, and her legs instinctively snaped shut, as she first felt a shadow move over her face and then heard a deep, commanding voice appear from somewhere above her. Trying her best to play it cool she levered herself up onto her elbows, adjusted her sunglasses, and then squinted up at the policeman who had appeared to stand over her. He was a tall, burly man, and he was looking down at her with his hands tucked inside his stab vest and a fierce scowl on his face.

To his right was a female officer, who was muttering something into her radio, and as Zoe looked around she realised that the entire park had fallen quiet as everyone sat up to watch the girls' imminent arrests.

"Umm, hi?" was the best Zoe could manage as she tried to fight the instinct to guiltily cover up, and beside her Alesha craned her neck to peer up at the police officers. She too manage to resist the urge to curl up into a ball or reach for some clothes, although seeing as the girls' outfits were tucked away in Zoe's bag that wasn't really an option.

"So is there any reason why you two aren't wearing any clothes?" the policeman enquired, adopting a mildly patronising tone. "I assume you both know this is a public park?"

He let the statement hang in the air as beneath him the girls squirmed uncomfortably, wilting under both the sun's dry heat and the officer's stern glare.

"We were just tanning here sir, we weren't trying to do anything disruptive," Zoe replied as calmly as she could, while her eyes darted anxiously over to her bag.

This was actually a pretty risky situation, now that Zoe came to think about it - in order to get away safely she'd first have to get her clothes back on, and then use the Forgotten Cage on the officers, but if she made a lunge for her belongings too soon then there was a good chance that they would grab her, arrest her, and haul her naked ass down to the police station before she got a chance to wipe their memories.

"And yet you are aware that public indecency is a crime?" the policeman continued, clearly unimpressed with Zoe's feeble excuse. "You can't just undress anywhere you please."

"But there are other women here just wearing bikini bottoms," Alesha protested as she found her voice again, covering her boobs with one arm as she twisted at the waist to glare up at the policeman. "And all the guys in the park are allowed to be topless, so is going just one step further really that bad?"

The female officer cut in irritably. "Right enough, we're not having this debate here. We've received multiple complaints about you two so you're officially causing a disturbance, understand? Now get up and come with us, then you can talk more back at the station."

Zoe realised that this was their only chance to get to the Forgotten Cage in time, so she nodded obediently and then gestured down at her body. "Yeah, alright. But do you want to march us out of here naked, or can we put our clothes back on first?" she asked, pushing her chest out a little to emphasis her point, or rather points.

The police officers rolled their eyes and turned to the side, averting their gazes to give the girls a modicum of privacy as they got dressed. Zoe immediately reached over to her bag and chucked Alesha's bikini over to her, then the two began to tug their clothing on, ignoring their shirts and shorts as they prioritised getting their swimsuits on as quickly as possible.

Zoe decided to bite the bullet and stand up to slip on her swimsuit, telling herself that everyone had probably already seen everything anyway, while by her feet Alesha awkwardly wriggled around on her stomach as she tried to pull on her top and bottoms without exposing herself any more than she already had.

As she unsteadily got to her feet, tangled bikini in hand, Zoe found herself making eye contact with another girl around her age who was looking up at her from where she lay on the grass. She allowed herself a moment to stare back at this stranger as she stood there with her arms by her side, feet a shoulder width apart, her naked body bared to the world. For a second Zoe felt like the most powerful woman on Earth, knowing that everyone in the park was absolutely fixated on her, but then she draped her bikini back over her figure, retied all of the strings, and just like that the moment was over.

"Ok," the policewoman said as she turned back to address the girls who were both finally covered up again. "Now put your hands behind -"

Before she could get another word out Zoe reached into her bag, pulled out the Forgotten Cage, and smugly pressed the Jewel. Around the park hundreds of pairs of eyes glazed over, blinked a few times and then slowly refocused, and in an instant Alesha and Zoe's naked tanning session had been completely forgotten.

1...345678