A Box of Tricks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry there, excuse me," Alesha said in a noticeably shaky voice, cautiously stepping around the policewoman to roll up her towel and gather her belongings.

The girls packed up their stuff, shouldered their bags, and then walked past the two bemused police officers, who turned to each other in the hope that one of them might know what they were doing standing there in the middle of the park. The rest of the sunbathers also looked around groggily for a moment, before forgetting what it was that they were confused about and lying back down.

"Fucking hell that was close," Zoe muttered under her breath as the girls hastily weaved their way across the grass. Parked by the gate which led onto the street was an empty police car, and Zoe nodded at the back seats as they passed by it. "Without the box we'd probably be handcuffed in that thing by now," she noted, and Alesha breathlessly agreed.

"I know, God that was so terrifying!" she gulped, nervously looking back the way they'd come. "I was almost asleep when those two appeared, I didn't even hear them walking up to us."

"Yeah same," Zoe agreed, " and when I opened my eyes and saw that it was a policeman standing there I nearly had a heart attack!"

"And what if they'd cuffed us before we got a chance to get to your bag?" Alesha gasped, reliving the encounter with a new appreciation of the danger the pair had been in. "What would we have done then?"

"Yeah, I don't know..." Zoe replied grimly. "I think we might have to be a bit more careful from now on, because that could have ended really, really badly..."

The pair walked in silence for a moment, oblivious to the glances they were still receiving from their fellow pedestrians as they walked along the road dressed only in their skimpy bikinis and sandals.

Alesha was the first to break the silence. "But I can't lie... that policeman's uniform did get me going a little."

"Oh yeah?" Zoe laughed, already knowing exactly what her friend meant.

"Oh my God yeah!" Alesha giggled. "Lying there, completely naked in the park, while an officer of the law stood over me and told me that I'd been a bad girl and he's going to lock me up? I know we nearly got arrested, but at the same time that was also kind of hot! You were weirdly turned on by the whole situation too, right?"

"Yeah, I was, " Zoe admitted, blushing a little as she reflected on just how horny she'd felt lying there totally nude in front of the two police officers. "Honestly it's weird... I never really thought of myself as an exhibitionist or anything before Jinn came along, but I think the box has unlocked a side of me that really enjoys flashing people!"

Alesha giggled and then impulsively hugged her roommate. "I'm glad you said that, because I've been thinking the same thing too!" The pair grinned like idiots as they stood there clinging to each other, their sweaty, sticky bodies quickly gluing themselves together, then Alesha broke away and began to use her towel to dab at her skin. "Right, the second we get back I need to take a shower," she declared, looking down at her legs which were still glistening with tanning oil.

"Sure, but then afterwards I dare you to do a Becky and walk back to our room naked," Zoe teased.

"Oh God! Fine, but then I dare you to do it too!" Alesha immediately countered, taking her friend's hand and hauling her towards their accommodation block.

Bouncing up and down in Zoe's bag, hiding deep inside the Forgotten Cage's metal core, something began to smile.

*****

The following evening Zoe and Alesha went along with the rest of their flat - well, the rest of their flat minus the recently disgraced Becky - for one final night out on the town before they all graduated, and after an evening of drinking and dancing they found themselves partying into the early hours of the morning in one of the city's biggest, and busiest, nightclubs.

Zoe, who was soon several drinks past her usual limit, was having a great time as she twirled around under the strobe lights, singing and chanting along to the music as if her life depended on it. Across the crowded floor appeared Alesha, stumbling slightly in her heels as she wiped away the last traces of a tequila shot from her lips, and she strutted straight over to Zoe and shouted into her friend's ear.

"You brought it with you, right?" she bellowed.

"What?" Zoe shouted back, so Alesha yelled even louder.

"The box Zoe, do you have it on you?"

"Oh sure, it's in here," Zoe nodded, patting the handbag which was slung over her shoulder. She took it wherever she went now, just in case the opportunity for a fun new dare presented itself.

Her friend grinned mischievously. "Perfect..." Then, without any further words of warning, Alesha brought her hand round to the back of Zoe's head, assertively pulled her roommate in close, and kissed her.

The pair had drunkenly made out a couple of times before, after receiving a dare at a party for example, but this time Zoe was not prepared for Alesha's unexpectedly intense show of affection. With her lips now locked onto Alesha's Zoe's vodka-addled-brain took a few seconds to process what their bodies were getting up to, but when it did she broke away and threw her hands up in confusion.

"Hey, what was that?" Zoe demanded, gesturing indignantly over at the rest of their flatmates. They had all immediately began to crowd around them as they cheered and applauded, urging the two girls to keep on going. "Are you crazy?"

Alesha just shrugged at her friend and smiled sweetly, before gently moving a strand of hair away from Zoe's face with the tip of her fingernail. "What?" she said. "We have the box... we can do what we want."

Zoe frowned. "Yeah, but that's not really what I meant... mmm..." Her protests were quickly forgotten as Alesha confidently pulled her back in again and the pair melted into another long kiss.

Although Zoe wouldn't go as far as saying that she was bisexual, and she certainly didn't think about Alesha in that kind of way, she did have to admit that she'd always enjoyed making out with girls, especially when she had a few drinks inside her. So, perhaps against her better judgement, Zoe decided to humour her friend, who was definitely enjoying the experience, and began to kiss Alesha back with a little more intent.

"Ayy, go on girls!"

"Let's see some tongue!"

The girls now had a tight band of onlookers encircling them, a mixture of their flatmates and just random clubbers, and their impromptu audience all hollered and clapped as they watched the pair of hot students passionately making out. Zoe could hear all of their comments, even with the deafening sound of the club's music ringing in her ears, and she began to enjoy the fact that she was now the centre of attention once again.

The box's insurance policy was definitely giving Alesha a lot of confidence too, and Zoe giggled as she felt her friend's hands slithering down her back and then firmly grabbing her butt. It felt like Alesha was determined to push through this giggly, teasing phase that the girls found themselves in and move on to something a little more explicit, and Zoe's suspicions were quickly confirmed when Alesha broke away and reached hungrily for her roommate's top.

"Hey... not here, not in front of all our friends," Zoe hissed, suddenly noticing for the first time just how dilated her friend's pupils were.

"Why not? We can make them all forget... come on, I dare you..." Alesha slurred, batting her eyelashes at Zoe who in turn nervously glanced away.

"Yeah I know, but Alesha -" she began to shout over the roar of the club's music.

"Ok fine, then do me instead," Alesha interrupted, eagerly taking her friend's hands and guiding them onto her chest.

After a brief pause Zoe decided to let herself go with the flow once again, and to indulge her surprisingly horny roommate. Alesha was dressed in a strappy, shiny bralette top that was already fairly revealing, but in her drunken state she was clearly in the mood to show off a little more than just her cleavage.

Zoe made Alesha's wish come true by slipping the left strap off her friend's shoulder, which got a huge whoop from the crowd, and then, when Alesha showed no signs of embarrassment, Zoe pulled the right one to the side too. Now Alesha's bralette was only being precariously held in place by the friction between the top and her tits, but still she didn't tell Zoe to stop. And so, with the dramatic flourish of a magician pulling a rabbit from a hat, Zoe yanked the bralette all the way down over Alesha's boobs and bared her daring roommate's nipples to the dancefloor.

"Oh my God, nice tits Alesha!"

"Where have you been hiding those?"

The girls' flatmates went wild as Alesha turned to give them all a good look of her body, taking great pleasure in bouncing her chest up and down as she shook her boobs in everyone's faces. She'd never done anything like this before encountering the Forgotten Cage, but now she was more than happy to give in to her newfound fondness for public flashing. Soon though her attention returned to her fully dressed friend, and with a renewed energy and sense of purpose she grabbed Zoe by the arms, trying once again to get her top off.

"And now you?" she whispered coyly as behind them the DJ transitioned into a more psychedelic, almost hypnotic dance track.

As the thumping bass reverberated through her body Zoe realised that she was feeling a little bit jealous now that it was just Alesha receiving all of the attention. Jealous and maybe also quite turned-on as she watched Alesha standing there topless in the middle of the dancefloor, with flashing rays of multi-coloured lights casting pretty patterns over her boobs and back.

And so, with another roll of the eyes, Zoe gave in and nodded at her friend. "Alright... after all, a dare's a dare..."

Alesha's face lit up like a Christmas tree. "Yay!"

The girls giggled as Alesha clapped her hands together and then immediately got to work on Zoe's strapless dress. It was fastened with a long zip which ran all the way up to the neckline, and so Alesha made the process of stripping her friend much more of a tease by slowly unfastening Zoe's top, then jiggling Zoe's boobs together as she kept her palms cupped over her roommate's nipples. She then let her hands slide down Zoe's waist as her tits burst free from her dress, then quickly pulled her in again for another reassuring kiss.

"Woo, go on Zoe!"

"Shake those things!"

The two topless friends zoned out their flatmate's crass remarks as they got lost in each other's arms again, making out with a renewed intensity as Alesha playfully massaged Zoe's tits. Yesterday at the park it had been Zoe who had been the bolder of the two but tonight Alesha was the one leading the charge, and she continued to heat things up by moving down to kiss Zoe's neck, then the top of her boobs, and finally her nipples.

Zoe squeezed her eyes shut and threw her head back as she felt her friend hungrily sucking at her tits, taking each one fully in her mouth as Alesha teased and probed. The girls were definitely entering into unchartered territory now, but Zoe had also reached the point where she was too aroused to properly think about whether or not they should stop. To her disappointment Alesha eventually did stop, abruptly breaking away and taking a couple of steps back as she decided to put on even more of a show.

Suddenly fully exposed again Zoe frowned as she tried to keep up with what was going on and instinctively brought her hands up to cup her boobs. "Hey, what are you doing?" she asked, not quite believing her eyes as she watched Alesha reach down to the sides of her hips.

"Me? Getting naked of course!" Alesha cackled, tugging her mini skirt down to the floor and confidently stepping out of it, then doing the same with her top, which had just been hanging uselessly around her waist, by shoving it over her hips until she stood there in the centre of the club in nothing but her panties and heels. Around her the crowd erupted, hungrily demanding more.

"Alesha, show us your butt!"

"Take it off, take it off!"

Worried that any second a bouncer might notice her strip show and throw her out Alesha then pulled off her underwear, chucked her thong to one of the guys in the crowd, and victoriously raised her arms above her head. The mob of onlookers, who also sensed that they needed to keep the totally naked student hidden from the club's security, gathered in even tighter to form a protective shield around Alesha as they applauded her confidence.

Alesha responded by reaching out and plucking an attractive guy out from the crowd, dragging him into the middle of the circle by the collar of his shirt. Alesha then pushed the guy down until he was kneeling before her, turned around to face the other way, and arched her back so that her bare butt was pushed out into his beaming face.

"Someone get me a drink," Alesha demanded, and immediately a plastic cup was offered out towards her. Alesha took it and carefully reached behind over her shoulder, taking care to keep the drink level, then poured a thin trickle of the rum and coke down her back, shivering as the chilled alcohol came into contact with her skin.

The stream of liquid followed the natural path created by the arc of her body, and quickly flowed along the curve of her spine and straight down into her butt crack. The hot guy didn't need to be told what to do as he eagerly reached out his tongue and intercepted the dribble of rum, thirstily diverting every millilitre straight into his mouth, and once Alesha felt him nestled snugly in between her cheeks she used her free hand to reach behind her and pull his head in even tighter.

The hot guy gripped her by the hips for support as the trickle of alcohol turned into a steady flow, and to his credit his tongue managed to lap up every last drop. With the cup now empty Alesha spun around and playfully shoved the guy back into the crowd, dismissing him from his ass-licking duties.

"Now I'm thirsty too..." she grinned, walking back over to Zoe and squatting down in front of her.

Now it was Alesha's turn to get onto her knees in a suggestive pose as she reached for Zoe's zip, which was already at her belly button, and began to pull it even further down. Zoe, who felt like she was in some kind of trance by this point, just watched on as her dress was suddenly pulled completely wide open, immediately falling away from her body before landing in a heap on the floor.

"Someone get this woman a drink too!" Alesha cried, and again a half-full vodka lemonade was instantly thrust into Zoe's hands.

Zoe barely even noticed herself taking the cup because in that moment her attention was solely focused on Alesha, who was now eagerly reaching out for her underwear. Zoe felt herself breathing heavily as she watched her roommate pull her panties down a couple of inches, just enough so that her bare pussy was exposed to the room but not enough to tug them all the way off. The crowd went wild as they realised what was about to happen, and sure enough Alesha then leant forwards, tentatively reached out her tongue, and rested the tip of it on Zoe's mound, just above her clit.

Zoe had never let a girl go down there before, let alone her best friend, but she immediately realised what Alesha wanted her to do. And so, acting autonomously as if someone else were in control of her body, she leant back as far as she could without toppling over, squeezed her shoulders together to make her boobs squidge up against one another, then brought the cup up to her chest and began to pour. This time the vodka trickled straight through her cleavage, flowed over her flat stomach, and then weaved its way down to her mound, where Alesha's tongue was ready to lick it all up.

"Holy shit..." Zoe muttered to herself, looking down the length of her near naked body in amazement. The stream of alcohol glistened under the lights as it worked its way across her skin which looked like it was glowing, and Zoe made eye contact with Alesha as her friend's tongue darted left and right to mop up every drop. This sensation on her most sensitive skin was almost too much to bear, and Zoe felt herself getting wetter and wetter every time Alesha's lips brushed against her mound.

All too soon Zoe's cup had run empty too and Alesha slowly got up off her knees as she kept her tongue glued to Zoe's skin, licking all the way up along her stomach, in between her boobs and up her neck, before going in for one final lemonade-flavoured kiss.

After that the girls broke away from each other for the final time and began to cover up again, as Zoe tugged up her underwear and reached for her dress and Alesha began to untangle her skirt from where it lay on the floor. Finally dressed again the two then pushed through their ring of friends and walked off, hand in hand, to go and hit the bar. Zoe waited until their bar tender had finished measuring out their drinks before she pulled out the box and gave it a tap, then Alesha grabbed their free alcohol and the pair headed back over to their friends.

"Was that ok?" Alesha asked, aware that she had probably just crossed a line of some sort.

Zoe took a sip from her cocktail and then reached around her friend's waist, pulling Alesha in tight. "Was that ok?" she laughed. "Alesha, that was the single hottest thing I've ever done!"

"Ok good, because I really liked it too!" Alesha grinned, playfully squeezing her friend's butt again in return. "You know I almost feel sorry for our friends - the poor boys have absolutely no idea that they just witnessed the show of a lifetime! They must have been so turned-on..."

"Yeah," Zoe agreed, "and then they must have been so confused when we used the box, because they'd all have suddenly realised they were rock-hard, but with absolutely no idea why!"

"Oh my God yeah, that's true..." Alesha mused as the cogs in her head slowly began to turn.

*****

Half an hour or so later Alesha had once again grown bored of simply dancing, and as she zoned out and began to disassociate her overactive mind continued to wander. Soon it had come up with another fun new idea to try, an idea so appealing that she immediately had to share it with Zoe.

"Hey, over here," she said, pulling her friend to one side so she could explain her plan. "I've thought of something else I want to do - I've got a great idea for how we can mess with Luke and Elliot."

Luke and Elliot were two of their flat's most notorious fuckboys, both relentless flirts who seemed to bring home a different woman to screw every night. Ever since the first time they'd met Zoe and Alesha they'd made it very clear that they also intended on adding them to their list of conquests, but to their disappointment they'd always been firmly turned down.

Admittedly both guys were very attractive, and under different circumstances the girls may have been willing to give them a chance, but they were both so obnoxious and cocky that neither Zoe nor Alesha would ever dream of giving them the satisfaction of sleeping with them. Unfortunately the boys never quite got the message and whenever they were all out together they would still always try to buy the girls drinks or dance with them, in a futile and vaguely pathetic attempt to get their hands on Zoe and Alesha's bodies.

Over the years this had become increasingly tedious to deal with, and now this final couple of days before graduation provided the girls with their last chance to extract any kind of revenge. Alesha drunkenly shouted her plan of how they could get their own back on Luke and Elliot into Zoe's ear, and when her friend understood the idea she laughed and then nodded approvingly.

"Oh my God Alesha," Zoe grinned, "that's brilliant! Right, you take Luke and I'll go for Elliot."

1...345678