All Comments on 'A Boy and His Genie Ch. 07'

by DragoTime

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Okay, So Now You've Piqued My Interest

Matt still has a lot to learn but he's only human. Sophie, having already gone through a lot of what Matt is doing, just has to bear with him and seems to be doing a pretty good job of it. You can tell she really cares for him.

The other Masters seem very altruistic about their mysterious doings but it just seems too good to be true. These folks are supposed to be in the final decades of their adulthood and, so, would be more devious about things than someone of Matt and Sophie's age would ever know. Their motives seem reasonable but how can anyone else ever know for sure?

But they do seem to have a point. Someone had to create the genies and make the rules--someone with great power, no doubt. And someone who has a motive, whatever it may be. Future revelations should be quite interesting.

Roger.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
and wrecked.

I'm not sure why you needed an incest story. Was pretty good up until then. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Typical hubris

The society imagines that the world would be better off if they had all the power. Is there anything more typical in a story about genies? Everyone seems to think they alone should rule the world. I would love to see someone wish for great wisdom at least once.

OnyxShadowOnyxShadowalmost 9 years ago
Multipliers are very strong.

1000 times more love, lust and attraction...and you just broke your sister's mind.

1,000,000 times more sensitive to pleasure...and you just caused yourself to instantly have a stroke.

Even 2-3 times the norm would probably be overwhelming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So everyone is a hypocrite

Matt and Sophie claim they want to "free" the genies. They also condemn Akex for having slaves. But they happily enslave people themselves... Girls at school, his sister, Sophie wantonly ordering people around. She also ensnares her parents for days in a sex trap to get them out of the way.

And then the lamp society claiming to collect lamps to keep them from evildoers. But what do they want if they meet the maker? To steal her power.

So really there are no heroes in this story. Everybody is an asshole.

Once more hypocrisy reigns in one of these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh.. And incest?!? Why the fuck even go there!

Seriously, the incestyal rape if his sister on top of all the othe rape.. Matt is one of the biggest villains of this story. Unfortunately neither Matt nor the author realize it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

This is a great story and look forward to next episodes!!

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFirealmost 2 years ago

Not even gonna continue. Couldn’t give two fucks about any of the characters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous