All Comments on 'A Boy and His Genie Ch. 12'

by DragoTime

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AzureveilAzureveilalmost 9 years ago
Interesting

I'm looking forward to where you will go from here. Will they seek out good masters for the genies and act as a governing force? or will just anyone be able to get their hands on lamps in the future?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
And His Mother?

She and her genie started the school room party, so where did they go? How to deal with her and the craziness she is jumping into.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Interesting...

I like what was done with those that had misused their power. "An eye for an eye..." As to what happens next? First I think Matt should get his mother away from her genie. As an adult she should be able to come up with something better than an orgy in the classroom. Matt and Sophie have their hearts in the right place but I'm not sure that they are physically and mentally old enough to make all of the important decisions that are to come. Yet who else can they really depend on to help them with what they have already seen concerning how power corrupts people? Interesting questions. I just hope that the answers are just as interesting.

Tylermcd93Tylermcd93almost 9 years ago
Very nice resolution

Yet another fantastic chapter and very nice ending for the villains. Though it kind of sounded like an ending to this series which I severely hope not. Maybe now that the Society is out of the way, the group can now get back to focusing on having fun, yes?

chaos635chaos635almost 9 years ago
a bit disturbing...

Though I've always found the "punish the guilty"approach a bit uneasy for my tastes. That being said, it's still shaping into a good story ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the villains Matt and Sophie are still wreaking havoc

The society of lamps is gone, which is a good thing. They were awful people, but Matt and Sophie are from innocent. They are the last two villains in the story... oh and Matt's mother as well. They are still wreaking havoc on people's lives, forcing them into sexual situations they have no right to people into. Sophie is still abusing her power of command. Matt is still sending slaves to his jerk friends.

Neither Matt nor Sophie have learned anything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

Hot damn this story is getting good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous