All Comments on 'A Boy and His Genie Ch. 13'

by DragoTime

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
anonintexas1999anonintexas1999almost 9 years ago
is this the end?

I'm liking the plot line (and the consensual sex; this chapter started with some great consensual sex). Hopefully, this series is not complete and you would end a chapter with "El fin" if it was. Thanks and please keep up the strong work.

DragoTimeDragoTimealmost 9 years agoAuthor
Not the end.

There are too more chapters. One's awaiting moderator approval, and the other isn't written yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very good

Very good story from the beginning. This has been a great read believable but made up,(.I hope 🍺) . Bad people that may get their hands on a genie would really make a mess of this world by their greed. To introduce two controllers to punish those is a first and made this into a very good and entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Love love love this series

I think in the end you should explore Matt and Sophie switching genders or Sophie having sex with herself and Matt being a girl for the first time. But I'm also just a huge fan of lesbian sex. Also loved the sensitive nipple thing, could definilty build on that too. Can't wait for the end chapters!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I Actually Liked It!

Matt and Sophie did what needed to be done. I'm not so sure about the 9 genies that were given to family members and friends (would they have made the same decision if they had winning lottery tickets?), but what they did with the others was the only decision that could really be made. As Alexia said, the genies needed to be set free to do what they were created to do. Again there was the back-story with David and the twins--I hope you elaborate on that in future episodes. I, personally, like these historical vignettes (whether others care for them or not)) and hope to see more in the future. It gives the present some grounding in the over-all scheme of things that only adds to the immediate story. "One must understand one's past in order to grasp one's present." I paraphrase but I think you get the idea.

Anyway, I've changed my mind about this series since it started. It's by far not the best thing that I have read at Literotica but it's definitely not the worst either. It does entertain, however, and I guess you cannot ask for much more than that. Take care until next time...

Roger.

P.S. I forgot to sign off on my critique of the last chapter (can you guess which of the anonymous non-entities was me?).

Tylermcd93Tylermcd93almost 9 years ago
Lot's of awesome stuff.

Gotta say, very clever way of resolving the issue of the excess lamps. And it sort of sounds like Sophia and Matt could make their own society, but one of good this time. Can't wait for more if there is more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
annnd the jerks get genies...

Well, Matt and Sophie are apparently not the best at judging character, allowing Max and Sam to have their own genies. But then again, Matt and Sophie regularly abuse their power, so sure why not?

I do think the flashbacks are pretty interesting. Those are actually the best parts of the story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
All he can say is "do you want me to put it inside you?"

Seriously? A genie from the beginning of time and this is what he come up with?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story so far

Keep them coming

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous