All Comments on 'A Boy and his Mother'

by shinydumpling

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
grayge37grayge37almost 8 years ago
You write well enough . . .

to complete the story on your own. Just think of his mother offering an explanation for what just took place, then have him explain to his mother how he feels. She should then admit her feelings and you take it from there. No need to leave out the neighbor, have her join in with bi-sex - both mom and son. Expecting Chapter two soon!

Ian ShergoldIan Shergoldalmost 8 years ago
I agree with grayge...

You should finish off the story yourself.

Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Bad ending

Man oh man, you cant just do a story like that then tell the readers to do their own ending, it ruined the whole friggin story for me, inwas well pissed!!

If you cant be arsed or think its good to leave readers hanging then dont bother at all in the first place, it was a good story, a few mistakes but was looking forward to a good ending.

Oh well, another author to get crossed off the list !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really?

Her husband who died years ago, all of the sudden came home?

REALLY ???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Shame he raped her. Drugging someone to get them naked is not the way to go.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 6 years ago
IT WAS A GOOD STORY WHILE IT LASTED

BUT LIKE SO MANY OTHERS, THE AUTHOR QUIT OR JUST MOVED ON AFTER THE FIRST TEASE! OH WELL, ANOTHER UNFINISHED STORY. IT WAS GOOD WHILE IT LASTED. TOO BAD, I THOUGHT THE AUTHOR WAS GOOD!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous