All Comments on 'A Boy for Mother Ch. 02'

by SensualScribe

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hard as nails

Please continue as this was epic. I have never been so hard in my life and it took all my self control not to cum buckets before the end.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtabout 8 years ago
Excellent story!

"Common sense should dictate that a mother is a perfect match for her son"

If only more people thought like this... sadly, common sense seems to be lacking in most. This is was a wonderful follow-up to chapter 1. Now that Chris and his mom have each other, maybe they could start working on a family?

kinkboikinkboiabout 8 years ago

Really beautiful. If you had included more build up or details for the actual act, I might have cum. Rock hard, though...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I was also struck by the sentence in this excellent story,

"Common sense should dictate that a mother is a perfect match for her son." Put in such simple terms, the obvious truth of the statement shines through. Combine it with another statement, about the first time "I penetrated my mother's vagina with my penis - a penis that came from her own womb." Then we begin to understand the boundless love and lust 19 year old Chris feels for his mom. He, and his penis, were carried in his mother's womb for nine months. They came out of his mother's body, out of her vagina, out of that magical hairy hole between her thighs, out of his own mother's incomparable cunt. No wonder Chris and his mom are a perfect match. I love how he keeps calling her "mommy." That harks back to the time of his childhood, when he and his mother were still practically one, not yet divided. When he's inside his mommy up to his balls, the boy's penis feels better to him than ever before. It feels electric, and his young body glows. Of course--nothing can ever feel as good to a boy's cock, as warm and loving, just so damn right, as his own mother's pussy, her snatch, her mommyhole, her cooch, her gash, her crease, her twat--as his own mother's glorious out of this world gorgeous CUNT! And when Chris finally blows his young balls and shoots his mommy a great big twatful of his creamy semen, both mother and son know that this is the best life has to offer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'm jealous. Great job.

While Mom did provoke those feelings she escaped to the bathroom to masturbate.

I drilled a peephole and saw it.'

She once came to me on a chair and bent over to examine my face for blackheads and her thin robe, clasped only at the neck, fell open exposing her nakedness.

I slowly inched my hand toward her crotch, touching it .Saying something about Oedipus she dashed off to the bathroom.

There was clearly sexual tension that never progressed further.

She moved out and started a new life, better than the old..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Yes, a wonderful story of a needy Mother and son and how they both together went to the next step !! Arousing for sure. I hope his Mom now wants him to take her again and that he learns how to last and really make her scream more. Some details will help but this is a very good story. Cannot wait for more. Thank you .........

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
Yummy!

This is so good, I can't wait for chapter 3... :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Five stars !

Nuff said.

Thanks Don

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 8 years ago
Tonight might hold a pregnancy unless they are very lucky.

Since she does not date the neighbors and relatives might wonder how it happened. Better to avoid this type of trouble. An excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Honest look

This is how some people feel

Sapper257Sapper257about 7 years ago
Memories

Good story.

Liked the remorse of Chris running out to his car and driving off in Chapter 1. Can't remember the texts he sent.

His loving mother waited for him when he came home to talk to him about the previous events. Good it ended so well with them making love.

Fascinating how so many woman love having there feet stroked and caressed then there toes sucked. Used to do it to my Mother when I was a kid, often in front of Dad.

As I became a teenager I still attended to my Mother's feet, then one evening Mum said "let me take my tights off". Dad was working the late shift.

Mum enjoyed the caressing and sucking her toes and kissing her feet. I knew Mum was enjoying by the sounds she was making which was some what different to before. Well having access to Mum's legs I ran my hands up her and down her legs, Mother never stopped me and obviously enjoyed it as I did pleasing Mum.

Mum parted her legs so I could caress the insides of her legs below the knee. I kissed my way up her legs and put my hands under her dress to stroke her thighs.

By the sounds Mum was making she was she was pleased with what I was doing but so different to when I stroked her feet.

Mum parted her legs again allowing me access to inside of her thighs, pushing her dress along her thighs till I could see her knickers. Stopping there I knew this was some what wrong as I'd only seen Mum in bra and knickers a few times but Mum never seamed to mind.

Kissing and tonguing my way along her thighs I was at her knickers with her dress now higher above her knickers to her tummy. I could see the wispy curls of her pubic hair peeking out from under her light blue knickers. Kissing along the top of her thighs with my cheek on her knickers carried on kissing and licking her.

Mums breathing was inconsistent with irregular deep breaths, the aroma from her virgina was nectar to my nose. I had been here before with my girlfriend so knew what I was doing but also not to my Mother.

By now my penis was hard and uncomfortable in my trousers. While kissing Mum I was able to straighten myself out. I stared to kiss from Mums left thigh over her knickers to her tummy and down to her right thigh. With no objection from Mum done the circular motion again this time lower and taking the little blue bow at the top of her knickers into my mouth and pulling her knickers down. They wouldn't come to far down but far enough to fell the top of Mums pubic hair, Mum put her hands on my head and played with my hair. A little shudder came from Mums tummy and sighed "Ohhhh".

Releasing Mums knickers from mouth I kissed my way directly down to the 'V' of her thighs and back up, then down again. I was able to take in the full aroma of her virgina and pressed my nose to her clitoris and lick her pussy over her knickers.

Mums hands were still on my head but now her hips were pressing into my mouth. I raised my hands up to Mums hips and placed my hands on her knickers then started lowering them. Mum spoke for the first time "No Brian, you mustn't, please stop".

Mum wasn't convincing so I ignored her request, "Brian I said no. You have a girlfriend for this".

Lifting my head from my Mums now very wet pussy I said "Brenda's not here Mum".

"But that's your Dads job to go down on me not my son, a very naughty son indeed".

"Well without Dad and Brenda not being here we'll have to make do with second best", I chuckled.

"Your incorrigible Brian", Mum said.

With that I carried on licking Mums pussy and Mum moaned again so with my hands still on her knickers again I started pulling them down again.

"Brian what part of 'no' don't you understand" Mum said and started pulling my hair so my head came off Mums knickers but I resisted and Mum never perused it. But Mum raised her hips so I could pull her knickers down. As they came over her virgina I berried my head into her pussy with a loud sigh from Mum. With one hand I removed Mums knickers over her ankles allowing Mum to open her legs giving me full access to her virgina.

"If you .... must .... Brian" Mum stuttered and pushed my head down on to her pussy, "does Brenda like this Brian? I know I do, your Dad doesn't do it often enough for me", Mum groaned again, "it wont be long just keep going Son, Mum loves it".

With that Mum climaxed sending her love juices into my mouth. I carried on licking Mums pussy while she came down from her climax. As it subsided Mum said "What have I done?".

Then jumped off the settee and ran up stairs. My hard-on needed attention but it was too late to pop round Brenda's.

I gathered up Mums tights and blue wet knickers and went to bed, needless to say I relieved myself into Mums knickers, a second best but a means to an end.

Mum and I spoke the next day before school and Dad was sleeping in. That evening our affair started and the foreplay was her feet.

Keep writing.

REgards

jorgenhenryjorgenhenryover 6 years ago
Love

A love between a mother and her son, is so real and beautiful, I loved my mother and became her lover from when I was 16 year's old.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous