All Comments on 'A Boy In Babeland Ch. 07'

by Nemasis Enforcer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Where's the Mama?

I CAN'T BELIEVE MOTHER IS TOO BLIND TO BE IN ON THIS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Not bad`

My GFs mom is really talented when they fuck, maybe she read your chapter>LOL! A+!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
You're Doing Fine

I didn't enjoy this chapter quite as much as the others, but that's my problem, not yours. As for the rest, they're all fantastic. All 4's or 5's. Don't listen to all the negative criticism. It's progressing nicely! I can see where it's headed, even if some of the others can't. I don't know why everyone's in such a hurry to see all of the sisters and the mum brought into it. When that's done, the story will end, and I, for one, am in NO hurry for that to happen. All in all, a splendid job.

erawyccaerawyccaabout 14 years ago
The End, for me at least

So i had started to read over this series, starting at chapter one. I personally find the grammar a bit annoying and it has come to a point where it is now unbearable. I also find the story a bit boring and slow. There didn't really seem to be any real character-building. We were just given a list of the seven main characters' names along with their basic physical features and whether they are shy or outgoing. Despite the short description, it still seemed like information overflow. Seven characters at once were just too much. Quantity isn't always as good as quality. If you want to stick with the 6 girls (which I assume will become a 7way in the near future), maybe one character at a time, slowly building on what you have laid down would have been a better choice. But this is all my opinion of course and I think what makes a good story is when you can actually connect to the characters and it makes the erotic stuff all the more better. This may be erotic literature, but it's still literature and what defines good literature is good characterization.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago

The last two chapters were the end for me. Story should have ended at ch. 5. Bye....

01Timber6701Timber6711 months ago

Why this chapter ???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous