A Boy In Babeland Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee felt his legs grow weak and so squatted slowly down, letting April put her feet on the floor resting on his bent legs she was now able to get a good rhythm going pulling back until only the head of her brothers cock was in then back out with slow slides of her hips. Lee looked into his sister's eyes as she leaned back and moaned out as she felt his legs touch the sensitive inner parts of her thighs right up under her pussy. Lee held her waist so she didn't fall off him as she brought her hands up to her breasts inching the nipples as she felt another orgasm build and burst inside herself, the sweat now starting to fall off their bodies not just make a slick sheen.

This second orgasm from his sister sent Lee flashing to his, April looked back at him as he felt his balls pump their load to the base of his shaft, April could tell what was coming and smiled as she gave one last moan and thrust holding onto her brothers sweaty body tight as she felt his cum hit the walls of her pussy, the heat that they had generated was excaudate by a thousand times as she felt, his cock begin to shrink they just looked into each others eyes.

"I love you" April said with a soft smile as she felt her brother fall from her tight confines.

"I love you too April" Lee said as he hugged his sister, both stood, naked and dripping sweat.

Lee looked at his sister as they both stood in the kitchen the light from the window fading as the sun moved around the sky.

"April"

"Yeah"

"What you said earlier, about us living together, alone I mean, did you mean it?"

"Yes"

"I'd love to"

Lee hugged his sister as they both sobbed tears of happiness. They didn't know how everything was going to happen from now on, how they'd get a house, pay the bills or how their family would react, but they did know one thing as long as they had each other they had all they would ever need in this life or in heaven.

12