A Boy Whore's First Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So that was Timmy's first fuck. You might be wondering why I titled this story "A Boy Whore's First Fuck" Well that has to do with my second encounter with Timmy.

I didn't see Timmy again for quite some time. Early in the new year Mindy mentioned that Timmy had dropped out of school and that his mother had kicked him out of the house. She didn't know where he had gone or what he was doing, and never mentioned Timmy again after that. And I never thought about him. He'd been a one night fuck. I'd had others before and others since.

And then at the end of summer...

My friends Barney and Fred (yes, they've heard all the jokes) had been living together for several years, but decided to finally get married. When there is a heterosexual wedding, the best man usually arranges a stag, and the matron of honor arranges a hen night. Well these two guys were planning to have an open relationship even when they were married so they threw their own stag night a couple days before the wedding. They rented a hotel suite which had a main area and two bedrooms. In the main room they set up a poker game and let their friends use the two bedrooms for whatever games they wished. Both rooms got well used, since all the guys were into dicks, including each other's.

Oh, and they rented a boy for the evening. Barney told me that a friend of his had recently had a good time with a young boy prostitute. Barney had called him up and asked if he would be willing to entertain at a party for a dozen guys or so and negotiated a total price for three hours, ten until one. Plus whatever tips the guys wanted to throw in at the end of the night.

I didn't shy away from group scenes, but I didn't seek them out particularly. I preferred my sex in couples or perhaps threesomes at times. I didn't have to worry that night though. I told Barney that I had another commitment that night, work related, but I would definitely drop by. As it turned out I didn't show up until after twelve thirty. I texted Barney when I arrived at the door so he knew he would not be be surprised by a bell boy or someone else not expecting a room full of naked men.

When I walked in I was indeed the only person wearing any clothes, other than socks. The poker game was going strong with four guys. I didn't see the groom and groom. I grabbed a beer and looked into one of the bedrooms. There they were. Barney was on all fours on the bed. A young guy I did not recognize was pumping his cock into Barney's fifty year old ass. And right behind that younger guy, Fred was his fifty-five year old cock into that guy's ass. Fred and Barney always liked to share. They were just finishing, each cock cumming into an ass. I waited until then untangled themselves. Then I gave each a kiss and my congratulations on the upcoming wedding.

Barney told me that a couple of guys had already left - both had to get home to wives who did not know about their sexual proclivities. I smiled because I knew that a wife always knows, eventually. Years ago, I had finally been caught out when I went home one night after giving another guy a good hard ass fuck, and asked my wife to blow me, forgetting that my dick still smelled of man pussy. I still remembered with a bit of delight how she had sucked my dick for a couple minutes before realizing it tasted of ass, and spitting it out. And throwing me out.

That still left a couple guys I had expected to see there unaccounted for, but then I heard moans and yelling from the other bedroom and realized that was where the live entertainment was, well, entertaining.

I had no interest in fucking a prostitute so I grabbed another beer and watched the poker game while kibitzing with Fred and Barney. A short while later the two guys came out of that bedroom and said that the boy had told them that they had just fifteen minutes of his time left. He had suggested that a bunch of them all fuck him at the same time for the big finale, as they put it.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and went to the bedroom either to participate or just to watch. Nature beckoned and I took a piss first and then strolled in to watch.

I had expected to see some scraggly youth who was well used up by the streets, but the kid actually looked quite healthy. He was definitely old enough not to cause anyone to go to prison. He was slim, but not emaciated - eating well then. He was purple, by which I mean he had short spiky purple hair, purple eye shadow and lipstick, purple finger nails and even purple toe nails. He had studs in both ears, a piercing in his eyebrow and a stud in his nose. His belly button was pierced and when I saw his tongue come out to lick a cock, I saw the double tongue piercing. He had a few tattoos on his body, not a lot, but I did see where an artist had started a much bigger piece on his leg.

The kid had been at it for more than two and a half hours already but he still had a lot of energy and was pretty proficient at his work. In the first five minutes that I watched he had two different cocks in his mouth, was fisting cocks most of the time, and easily took three different cocks in his ass as everyone was trying to get a last fuck in before time was up.

As each cock slid out of his ass, I could see cum sliding out with it. I wondered how many loads the kid had taken up there during the evening! And each cock slid in easily. If the kid's ass had been tight at the beginning of the evening it wasn't any longer. It was just a big sloppy cavern full of man jism now.

As we approached one o'clock, the kid pushed one of the men down and impaled himself on the guy's dick, reverse cowgirl. The kid's own cock was slim but long, very nice looking. It was hard as a nail and I wondered if he had cum at all, or if perhaps he was on viagra. But surely some of the guys would have wanted to suck his dick until he came!

With that dick in his ass, he leaned back and lifted his legs. Another guy knelt between his legs and pushed his cock at the kid's ass. It took only a moment to adjust positions and then his cock slid into the kid's asshole, alongside the cock that was already in there. Fuck, the boy whore was taking two cocks in his ass at the same time.

The guy underneath him supported the prostitute's body weight with his arms and the boy leaned way back so his head was almost upside down. Two guys standing there alternated ramming their cocks into the kid's face. Not just to the back of his throat, but all the way down. The kid was deep throating them. One at a time, yeah, but every time they pushed in. The kid was fucking impressive!

And he had both of his hands outstretched and was jacking off one guy with each hand. And everyone was going hard and fast. All the kid could do was make gurgling sounds as the cocks pummelled his face and his ass. Everyone else who was watching, except me, had their dicks in hand and were jerking hard.

A couple of guys muttered that they were about to come. Someone dragged the boy whore off of the bed and placed him kneeling on the floor, his head tilted back, smiling and licking his lips. The guys all gathered around in a circle jerking their cocks frenziedly. Finally one guy stepped forward and shot his ropes of cum across the lad's face. And once one came, they all came. They all stepped forward and spewed their jizz on the boy's face. He kept his eyes and mouth closed for the moment. Cum splattered across his nose, in his eyes, on to his lips. By the time the last guy came his face was fully glazed.

And then he opened his eyes and smiled. He used his fingers to slowly wipe the cum off of his face and sucked that cum into his mouth. He wiped and swiped and smiled and then showed everyone his mouth full of cum. And then he swallowed.

He looked around the room and held out his hands. The guys paused briefly and then each went to his wallet and grabbed out some bills and they all tipped the whore. As each handed the kid their money the kid gave each cock a nice goodbye kiss.

I hadn't fucked the kid, but I still dug out a fifty and handed it to him. Had to admit he had put on a darned good show. He took the money, looked up at me, and then smiled. "Hello Mr. Hagenauer", he said. "Would you like to kiss me?" And he broke out into a big grin. It was Timmy Anderson. As if you hadn't fucking already guessed where this was going!

A few minutes later Timmy had put his clothes back on quickly. Barney offered to let him shower, but Timmy declined, saying he just needed to get out of there. Timmy turned to me and asked me if I would drive him home. Just like our first meeting. I figured why the heck not. We were gone before any of the other guys had gotten even their underwear pulled up. Actually, it looked to me like Fred and Barney might get their asses worked over, so everyone else might be there a long time.

As soon as we reached the hotel's cark park, Timmy stopped, opened this small purse and lit a cigarette. He offered me one and we stood smoking for a couple of minutes. "I thought you didn't..." I trailed off.

"Smoke?" he finished for me. "There's a lot of things that I do now, that I didn't do then." he smiled at me, blowing a smoke ring expertly. "You opened my eyes a bit. What can I say, I explored, and I liked it."

Taking a deep drag, he added, "I like things in my mouth. I like... sucking on things..." he said with a mischievous tone to his voice.

When we drove out of the car park, I asked him which way to go. "I heard you're not living at home any more!"

"No it's been awhile now. Mom kicked me out." He gave me directions to a nice apartment building in a nice neighbourhood. When we pulled up, he looked at me and asked me if I wanted to come up. Sure, I thought. I wanted to know the rest.

In the elevator he told me, "When I told Mom I was gay, she was fine with that. She even reluctantly accepted me quitting school. I was never going to graduate. But she told me I had to get a job."

He unlocked the door to the apartment. It was a surprisingly nice place. I had figured that a boy whore would be living in a run down apartment in a seedy part of town, sharing with two other boy prostitutes, all strung out on drugs. I was wrong.

"But she kicked you out anyway?" I prompted him.

Timmy went to the fridge and grabbed a couple of beers. We sat on his couch.

"I wasn't good at anything, but I discovered that men would pay me for sex. So I started selling my ass, a lot. You showed me that ass fucking could be fun, and I really took that to heart. I loved fucking and sucking... and making money at it."

"So..." I prompted again.

"Mom wasn't mad that I was making money selling myself to men. Apparently she did a bit of that herself to put herself through college, way back in the stone age." he grinned and then took a swig of beer. "What she didn't like was that she and dad were paying all the household expenses and I was making money but not contributing.

"I was going to have to move out soon anyway. I needed a place to take johns back to, and some weren't willing to pay for hotel rooms. So I needed my own place. Not this place. That was the place before this. Once I started making regular money, I moved here. Speaking of which..." he got up and took a wad of cash out of his pocket. He opened a safe and stuffed the money inside. I got enough of a glance to see there was a lot more cash already in there. Business was good, it seemed.

"I'm not called Timmy anymore. My street name is Spunky! You can find my website if you google with the right words. And if I don't have a date lined up that way, I can be found at one of a few bars and I even work street corners at times." he called over his shoulder.

When he turned back, he added, "Purple is my trademark. Do you like it?" He took off his top and his pants. He was just wearing panties and those soon followed. He came over and kissed me on the lips, then sank to the floor between my knees. "Want a blow job? A freebie? On the house?" he grinned as he pulled my pants and underwear down.

"Nice," he said as he engulfed my dick in his mouth. "You always remember your first!"

He had gotten a hell of a lot better at sucking. A hell of a lot. He immediately took me down to the root, deep throating me. He looked up at me and grinned. "When I learned to do that, I immediately started charging more. No one objected." He bobbed his head up and down several times and as he did he probed at my asshole with his finger. I've had plenty of cocks in there, so it slid in easily. He added a second when I moved my hips forward a bit giving him better access. But after a couple minutes he pulled them out, sucked them clean while smiling sweetly, and then sat beside me on the couch and kissed me. We swapped tongues passionately for a few minutes.

"This is what I want!" He said as he fisted my dick. "In my ass. I don't remember much about you fucking my ass the very first time, except that it hurt a lot. Until it didn't." I tried to lift him so that he could sit on my dick but he stopped me. He got up and bent over and showed me that at the hotel he has slipped a butt plug into his ass. "I'm still full of cum. Do you want me to go clean myself out first, or do you want sloppy... um... twenty-thirds?" he grinned.

I grabbed him, pulled him across my lap, slipped my hand behind and wrenched the plug from his ass. Not much cum escaped from his butt hole before I plugged the opening with my dick and then shoved his body down. My cock shot full length straight up his bum chute. He actually clapped his hands in glee, then braced his arms against my chest and started fucking himself up and down on my dick. I could feel all those other loads of cum sloshing around in his butt, lubricating my dick. It felt good, but he was not as tight as our first fuck - heck, he never would be as tight as his first ass fucking. But it felt nice. Warm. Cozy.

Nice.

We kissed hungrily as he rode my dick. "Oh, Mr. Hagenauer, your cock feels so good!" He giggled. I slapped his face lightly, making him giggle more. But yes, it was a turnon, fucking a young man and having him call me Mr. Hagenauer.

I wanted this to last longer. I pulled him off of me and flipped him on his back. I pushed his legs back. If anything he was even more limber than the first time. Practise, I guess. I looked at his delightful asshole. The first time I had seen it, it was a tight pucker surrounded by white unblemished flesh. Now that pucker was gaping because my cock had just been pulled out. But it was now surrounded by a band of brown wrinkled flesh. I knew this as a sign that the ass had been stretched around many many cocks. And right now, it was bruised and purple in spots from the... um... twenty three ass fuckings he had received in the last few hours.

And cum was slowly seeping out of that pucker. I didn't care. I dove my head in and licked at his asshole. I probed my tongue as deep as I could, and then jammed several fingers into his depths. Timmy.., no, Spunky... groaned and wriggled, and gasped with glee.

Now I was ready. I lined my dick back up with his ass and shoved. I pounded my cock hard into his ass pussy. His own cock was still rigid. I didn't touch it, but I watched as it twitched and then he fountained his cum into the air, splashing across his chest. And I came. Number twenty four. Or thereabouts.

I shoved my dick deep and added my jizz to the rest of the sloppy cum in his sloppy ass.

Fuck the boy no longer had a tight ass, but he definitely had an ass made for fucking!!

I collapsed on him and it took awhile for us both to gain our breath. I reached over and drained the last of my beer.

Spunky ran to the bathroom. He didn't close the door all the way, so I could hear him farting out all of the cum that was left in his bowels. The magic of the moment was broken.

I got dressed. It was time to leave.

When Spunky came out, he didn't move to put on any clothes, but lit a cigarette and just smiled at me, naked. And purple. Purple hair, purple nails. The eyeshadow was mostly gone, and the lipstick, but he looked good. He looked sexy. He looked like a boy who loved to fuck, and be fucked.

There was no goodbye kiss. Timmy was definitely gone. Just Spunky remained.

He handed me a few business cards and asked me to spread them around to friends. He said he would love to see me again, but I would have to pay the same price as anyone else. Tonight had been a thank you for helping him get started.

"Hey Timmy..." I said.

"Spunky. Just Spunky, now." he replied.

"I guess you really liked that first kiss, eh!"

"I fucking loved it. Changed my life!" he grinned, closing the door behind me.

I threw the cards in a trash can. I'd had my jollies for the evening. I didn't need to frequent prostitutes.

And that was what Timmy was. What I had helped him become. Just another boy whore!

The End.

************************************

Hello luvs,

I know you are all eagerly waiting on the next installment of Predator and Prey. I am hard at work on that. But the mind still spins and twists with other ideas.

This particular story started with a small germ and over the course of a day I let my mind run with it. The final story is quite different than the initial idea.

But it formed itself into a nice compact story which begged to be put down on paper NOW.

So, luvvies, here is a separate complete story for you to enjoy.

Please leave comments and let me know whether you loved it or hated it.

More P&P very soon...

Mistress Tawny

12