A Boyfriend's Fantasy - Pt. 01

Story Info
The first step in a girl's discovery of her man's fantasy...
2.3k words
4.5
18k
26

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 01/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1 of a series of stories about a young couple, Elle and Scott, and their exploration of Scott's wildest fantasy.

It's 9.30 pm, cold outside and dark. It's a rainy January in England, and the sound of heavy droplets falling onto the conservatory roof can be heard throughout the house.

Scott is in the kitchen, loading up the dishwasher. An unassuming guy in his early thirties, around 5"7, with long-ish hair that probably needs a cut, in a typical millennial hanging onto his youth outfit of black skinny jeans, a white tee, and white hi-top sneakers, Scott is getting ready for his girlfriend, Elle, to come home.

Just like clockwork, he hears the front door open. A happy, chirpy female voice says, "Hellooo?" from the hallway. Elle is home after working in the city for a few days.

"Hey babe," Scott exclaims as he greets her in the hall. "How was the journey home?" He says as he kisses her cheek. Her maroon-dyed hair is wet and sticking to her pale cheeks, her gorgeous, big blue eyes lighting up the room.

Elle is truly beautiful, with a girl-next-door vibe about her. She's sexy but adorable at the same time -- a perfect combination.

"It was fine; the train wasn't too busy, actually. It's gross out there, though, and I've been up all day working, so I feel sweaty and eugh... Gonna have a shower if that's okay with you?"

"Yeah, sure - do you want something to eat? I've had dinner, but I can make you a sandwich or something?" Scott replies as he goes back to the kitchen to finish up.

Elle is halfway up the stairs already and has thrown her sweater and t-shirt back into the hall. "No, I'm cool; I had something before I got the train. Could you put those in the wash, please?"

"Okay!" Scott shouts. "What do you wanna do after your shower?"

Elle doesn't reply, the door is already closed, and the water is already running. Scott finishes up in the kitchen and heads upstairs to bed.

Elle walks in wearing her dressing gown to find Scott in bed, playing a game on his laptop.

"Bedtime?" Elle asks.

"Yeah, well, you've had a long day, so I thought we could get an early night and maybe watch something?"

"Whatcha wanna watch?" Elle says, running a towel through her damp hair.

"Well," Scott smirks, "I thought we could maybe revisit what we were texting about the other night?"

"Ohhhh, I see," Elle says with a wry smile. "That's why you wanted to go to bed so early.

Scott shrugs and nods; "I thought it was a good idea; we haven't in a while. Wanna do it?"

"Sure", Elle smiles. "Go on then, you choose."

Elle jumps into bed, and Scott positions the laptop between them.

"Well, if I open the folder, you can choose; I've seen them all before, so you'll mostly be the one watching it," Scott says suggestively. "I'll be... busy."

Elle laughs. "Okay, go on."

Scott opens a folder on his laptop creatively titled 'Stuff', and dozens of video icons pop up on the screen. This is his collection - a carefully curated stash of porn that he and Elle occasionally watch together (and that he watches on his own more than he'd like to admit.)

There are no categories, and nothing is sorted in any kind of order other than alphabetically - just thumbnails and titles below them. Elle's eyes scan the thumbnails and the tags.

She mutters quietly as she reads through the list. She doesn't know any of the girls' names, but the little pictures and the titles give her an idea of what she might want to choose for the evening's entertainment.

"Girls kissing girls, lesbian sex. Nahhh. Gia and Kimmy erotic threesome? Have we seen that one before?"

"Yeah, but we didn't make it to the end last time", Scott smugly replies.

"Okay, not that one, then. How abouuuut, Hot brunette Jaye loves sucking cock?"

"Hmmm, I'm not sure about that one for tonight; it's kinda long," Scott replies, almost sheepishly.

"Okay, okay. Kimmy G - Cock and Frisk?" Elle inquires with a chirpy inflexion in her voice, squinting at the picture. "She looks pretty hot...."

"Yeah, I haven't actually watched that one yet! Let's try it." Scott says excitedly.

Elle double-clicks and the video pops up on the screen. In the corner of her eye, she spots another folder in the background, titled simply "Hot." She's never noticed that before, but Scott hits the play button before she can click on it.

The video starts with a very pretty blonde girl with long legs and a tight ass, wearing denim shorts and a fitted blue and white crop top, which perfectly shows off the shape of her tits and toned stomach. She's spraying graffiti on the side of a building. A police officer (in a very bad fancy-dress store uniform) spots her and chases after her, the girl running off inside what appears to be an empty warehouse.

When he gets inside, the girl tries to flirt his way out of the situation. She asks if he's going to frisk her, puts her hands on the wall and arches her back, pointing her tight but plump ass out towards him.

His partner, another cop with dark hair and tattoos, has turned up. He instantly starts grabbing at the girl's ass, and eventually, she sucks both their cocks, they spit roast her, and both of them finish on her face.

Scott wasn't entirely telling the truth when he said he'd never watched this video before. He had. A couple of times. So he knew what was going to happen.

As soon as the video really got going, Scott turned his attention to Elle. He gently stroked her inner thigh, watching her face as she watched the two guys have their way with the beautiful girl on the laptop screen. He kissed her neck, her perky, bite-sized tits and hard nipples. He ran his fingers up and circled her tight, freshly shaved pussy, whispering in her ear;

"What do you think?"

Elle bit her lip. "Yeah, it's pretty hot", she gasped, and Scott grabbed her thick ass with his other hand and slid his finger inside her. To his surprise, she was much more turned on than he had expected.

"Oh fuck, babe. You're so wet. Do you like watching her fuck those two guys?" He asked. They had never watched a video with two men and one girl all the way through before - a few months back they put one on, but Elle said the guys were too rough, and they settled on a two-girl, one-guy video instead.

Scott looked down at Elle's body. Her pale skin lit up by his laptop screen. He glanced over her nipples, down to her shapely, hourglass hips, and focused on the mound between her legs, looking down at it as he rubbed her clit and fingered her.

"Yeah..." Elle whispered. "She looks like she's having a lot of fun; it's hot."

Scott was incredibly turned on; his cock was rock hard and throbbing. For as long as he can remember, he has always enjoyed watching porn where a woman takes on more than one man at the same time. Be it threesomes with two men, gangbangs or his personal favourite, blowbangs - no other type of porn turns him on as much as the type featuring a woman getting off while servicing multiple men. The idea that his innocent, girl-next-door-style girlfriend was enjoying the kind of thing he watches was a massive turn-on for him, even If it was on the milder end of the scale.

"Fuck baby, I need you, now," Scott breathily exclaimed, and he moved round to mount her, pulling his boxers down and throwing them across the room.

"Wait!" Elle stopped him in his tracks. "We can't - I ran out of pills this week and haven't been able to pick up any more!"

"Okay.. well, we can find another way of having some fun...." Scott dove down between Elle's legs and started to eat her pussy. He started slowly, teasing her. Biting and kissing her inner thigh and slowly working up. She was so wet he could see her pussy glistening, practically inviting him in. She writhed in pleasure as his tongue circled her clit, his fingers sliding inside her, making the come-here motion he knew drove her crazy. She grabbed a handful of his hair and let out a loud moan as he picked up the pace.

"Fuck." Elle's body tensed up. He was hitting all the right spots, and she was edging closer and closer to orgasm. "Don't stop, right there. Keep going."

Scott kept licking her clit, and stroked his cock with his free hand until Elle was quivering, and screaming, gripping the sheets as she came in his mouth. Her entire body was shaking, and she was so wet that Scott's face was soaked. He kept going until she pushed his head away, the intensity too much to handle. He looked up at her, smiling, the mixture of his saliva and her fluids glistening on his skin.

"Your turn" Elle grinned as she leapt up and pushed him back onto the bed, taking his hard cock in her mouth. She teased at first, much like he did - licking the head and tasting the pre-cum oozing out of the tip. Then she took it all into her mouth, sucking, licking, bobbing her head up and down as he played with her tits and hair.

"Oh fuck, babe, that feels so good," Scott cried as Elle sucked faster and slowed down again, teasing him. "Be careful, or you'll make me cum."

Elle took her mouth off his cock, spit stringing from her lip; "That's what I want. I want you to cum. But not yet." She said. She stroked his cock for a few seconds and then took it back into her mouth.

"Play with my balls" Scott uttered, end Elle obliged - moving her mouth around to underneath, stroking his cock and gently sucking on his balls. She could see him looking down at her, intense pleasure in his eyes, and she started to stroke faster.

"Fuck babe, seriously, I'm so close", He cried, with a hint of desperation in his voice.

"Nope!" She said, and she stopped stroking. "Not. Yet. Stand up."

Scott sprung to his feet, and Elle dropped to her knees in front of him. This was his favourite position for Elle to suck his cock - right in front of the mirrored wardrobes in the room. No matter the angle, there was always something for him to look at - the reflection of her ass in the mirror if she had her back to it or the view of her sucking him off from the side if they were side-on. On this occasion, close to the mirror, he had a perfect view of her sucking his cock close up from the opposite side. In fact, if he positioned his head just right, it almost looked like two guys were in front of her.

Elle picked up the pace, bobbing her head faster, taking his cock out every now and then to lick underneath the head and then put it back in her mouth. She knew Scott was getting close as his breathing changed, and she could feel his body tensing up.

She looked up at him, dead in the eye, and said, "Cum. Cum for me," all the while still stroking his cock.

"Where?" Scott asked, barely able to get the words out.

"On my face, just like the guys in the video," Elle replied, with a pleading look in her eyes.

Just like that, Scott lost all control. A thick, white rope of cum shot out of his cock and landed on Elle's cheek, followed by another across her lips. He kept shooting; a good four or five more squirts landing in her hair, on her neck and forehead.

"Fucking hell, babe", Scott groaned. "You never let me do that!"

Elle hadn't let Scott finish on her face for a long time, ever since he had accidentally got it in her eye about two years before.

"Well, I saw it on the video and thought, why not?" Elle smiled as she wiped the cum from her face with her fingers. "Now get me a tissue."

Scott went to the bathroom to get some tissues to clean Elle up, and she sat back on the bed and laid back on the pillow, looking over at the laptop screen. The video was finished, but she could see that folder in the corner. "Hot." Her fingers were too sticky with Scott's cum to touch the laptop, but she was curious about what was inside it.

She licked some of the cum off her finger and quickly double-clicked on the folder. She only had seconds but glanced across the titles and thumbnails.

'Dahlia's group fantasy comes true,' 'Pretty Brunette Allie sucks multiple cocks,' 'Keisha's MFM threesome,' 'Samantha takes on Five Guys,' 'Petite hotwife fulfils her blowbang fantasy.'

Elle was intrigued but didn't have time to read on as she heard Scott coming back. She closed the window, shut the laptop, and he walked in and handed her the tissues.

She cleaned up, and they curled up to sleep. Scott was out cold within minutes, leaving Elle to lay awake for a while, trying to remember the titles of those videos and wondering what they were all about. Questions ran through her mind until she dozed off.

"Isn't hotwifing to do with sharing your partner? What's a blowbang? Pretty brunette sucks multiple cocks... How many cocks are we talking? What are the logistics of sucking multiple cocks? Was Samantha fucking five guys or just going to get a burger?