A Boyfriend's Fantasy - Pt. 02

Story Info
Elle learns the truth about Scott's sordid desires.
3k words
4.56
15.5k
21

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 01/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 of the story sees Scott reveal his deepest, darkest desires to his wonderful Elle.

Five days later. 9:30 pm. Scott has been working late shifts, not getting back until about half 10 each night, although he's getting out a bit earlier today. Elle has been working from home. She goes back to the city tomorrow for another three days - staying in town on her office days as it's cheaper than commuting back and forth - and she hasn't seen much of Scott recently other than in the mornings before he's been going to work. She's excited for him to get home tonight and spend some quality time with him before she goes away.

Elle is horny. She has been thinking about the other night a lot over the last few days, and the quality time she's craving is of a very adult nature. She's on the sofa watching TV but not really paying attention to what's on; she's daydreaming. Thinking about Scott. Thinking about his cock, the way he ate her pussy the other night, the way he came all over her. The sounds he made as he released.

Oh, and she's still thinking about that folder. She's done some research while Scott has been working and has found answers to some of those questions in her head. She's... intrigued, and her pussy had been almost constantly wet for the last couple of days, but she wasn't entirely sure what was turning her on so much about her discovery.

*Ping* - her phone lit up. A text from Scott. "Just leaving work, will be home in about 20 mins. Excited to see you!"

20 minutes. That's just enough time to get freshened up. Elle runs upstairs and turns the shower on - she wants to make sure she's fresh and clean for him when he gets home.

She has a quick wash, dries off, and then goes into the bedroom, throws on one of Scott's white t-shirts that she always steals for bedtime, and lays down on the bed. It's a long tee, sitting about halfway down her thighs, and she's got nothing on underneath.

The front door opens; He's home. Her pussy is tingling and so, so wet. Equal amounts of nervous and horny thoughts are flowing through her mind.

"Hey, babe!" Scott shouts, "where you at?"

"Up here," Elle replies from the bedroom, "Come on up, I'm in the middle of something."

She hears Scott's footsteps coming up the stairs, her heart pounding. She starts to play with her clit just before he walks into the room.

"Oh.. fucking hell, okay," Scott says, surprised and immediately turned on as he enters the room. He can see the reflection of Elle in that mirror in front of him - her legs spread just enough to get a glimpse of what she's doing, but the long t-shirt mostly obscures his view.

"Yeah," Elle replies breathily. "I've been waiting." She can see Scott's cock growing hard in the mirror - she loves it when he gets hard when he's in his office clothes - they hide nothing. She can see the exact outline of his stiff cock.

Scott walks round to the bed, and Elle starts to unzip his flies as he unbuttons his shirt. She undoes his belt, drops his trousers to his ankles and pulls his boxers down to reveal his throbbing, hard cock.

"Fuck babe, where has this come from?!" Scott gasps.

Elle doesn't say a word. Instead, she starts licking the underside of his shaft up and down, gazing up at him with her beautiful eyes. She takes the tip of his cock into her mouth and swirls her tongue around it for a few seconds, and then stops and looks up at him again.

"Where is your laptop?"

"Um, in the other room. You wanna watch something again?"

"Mhmm..." Elle mumbles as she takes his cock deep into her mouth and then quickly slides back off it again.

"Get it. Now."

Scott practically runs to the room next door and returns with his laptop, unlocking it and handing it to Elle.

"What do you want to watch?" He asks excitedly, his cock still throbbing hard.

"Something from your special folder", Elle answers. Scott gives a puzzled look - what special folder? He thinks he knows what she's talking about, but he could've sworn she'd never seen it before.

"You know," Elle smirks, "the one called 'Hot".

Scott goes bright red. She knows. She knows about all the filthy porn in that folder. All the blowbangs, the gangbangs, the girls getting covered in load after load of cum. She must think he's a weirdo or something.

"Uh, oh. Erm..." he stutters. "That's probably not your kinda stuff, babe; how about something else?"

"Nope. I want to see it, Scott. I opened it the other night. I want to see the porn you watch when I'm not around." Elle opens his 'Stuff' folder, scrolls past all the videos she's familiar with, and then double clicks on 'Hot'.

Up pops all those thumbnails again, and she reads them aloud.

"Pretty brunette Allie sucks multiple cocks, hmmm... Dahlia's group fantasy comes true, Hotwife fulfils her blowbang fantasy, maybe.."

Scott doesn't know what to do; he's bewildered. He's standing next to his girlfriend, whom he's always seen as pretty innocent but with a bit of a kinky side (nothing like this, though), while she scrolls through his most extreme porn collection with one hand, and circles her clit with the other.

"Ahhh, this one looks good. Let's try this one," Elle says as she double-clicks on a video. "Beautiful redhead Lacy gets off hard as she sucks six hard cocks."

She hits the space bar, and the video starts to play. It begins with an interview with a beautiful red-headed woman in some classy lingerie. Her hair is similar to Elle's; maybe that's why Scott's got this one in his folder...

"Well, this is boring", Elle sarcastically quips. "When does she start sucking these cocks?"

She scrolls the video along a bit until the guys enter, all surrounding Lacy, fondling her body and kissing her until she drops to her knees and starts to suck on their big, hard cocks. Six smooth, hard cocks surround her, and she goes between them, stroking and sucking, while the guys utter words of encouragement.

She looks up at Scott, who still looks like a deer in the headlights.

"This is what you watch when I'm not with you?" She asks, looking him in the eyes and then down at his cock. Although he's mortified that Elle has discovered his secret, his cock is so hard it looks like it could explode.

"Y... yeah", Scott sheepishly answers. "Does it freak you out?"

"No, no. It's intriguing, actually," Elle smiles as she looks back at the video. "This girl is so beautiful, but like, not in a porn way; it's weird to see someone this elegant looking doing something this... whorish?"

"She's no more beautiful and elegant than you are," Scott says, trying to butter Elle up to ease the potential blow of her discovering her boyfriend watches this stuff.

"Come here," Elle requests. "Lay down on the bed, and take your clothes off."

Scott obliges, lying on the bed, naked from the waist down. Elle puts the laptop to his left and lays her head on his lap, so she can see the screen and lick the tip of his cock at the same time.

"Babe, we don't have to do this...." Scott says nervously.

"Relax, I want to," Elle replies, licking the tip of his cock. Scott watches in the mirror as Elle swirls her tongue around his head and then looks back at the screen to see beautiful Lacy laid back on a sofa, legs spread, a cock in each hand, one in her mouth, and a guy between her legs eating her pussy.

"Okay. FUCK." Scott whimpers as Elle starts to suck the head of his cock. He can see her free hand wander down between her legs, rubbing her clit.

"Are you actually enjoying this?" He asks, conscious that this could be pretty degrading for a woman to watch.

"Mmhmm," Elle mumbles, her mouth full of penis. She stops sucking and starts stroking slowly. "It's hot how turned on you are. Your cock is SO fucking hard."

"Uhh... Yeah. If you're not careful, my hard cock will explode any second now...." Scott sighs. "Let me have my turn?"

"Nuh-uh, this is all about you right now. I want to see something," Elle replies.

"Wh... what?" Scott groans as Elle moves her hand to his balls, sensing he might cum soon if she's not careful. "See what?"

"I want to see what happens at the end...." Elle replies

"Can't you guess?" Says Scott.

"Well, yeah. They probably all cum on her face. But I want to see how YOU react to the end, and I want to see how much of a mess they make of her."

Elle continues to stroke, lick and suck Scott's cock for a few minutes, her finger circling and rubbing her clit the entire time. Every now and then, she lets out a pretty intense sigh of pleasure. Scott is still in disbelief - his girlfriend is sucking him off and pleasuring herself to what is about to be a huge bukkake scene. This is insane to him; he can't believe it.

Elle's moans intensify as the video goes on, especially when the guys are taking turns to eat Lacy's pussy. She enjoys the fact that despite this being a video about a hot girl sucking a bunch of cock, Lacy is getting her pleasure out of it, too. Every time Lacy cums, Elle feels her pussy flood even more.

Before he knows it, it happens. The video reaches that point. Lacy is on the floor, and the guys come up to her one by one, jerking their cocks until each one deposits a massive load of semen onto her face. By the end, after the sixth guy is spent, Lacy looks like someone has dropped a vat of icing all over her face. She's absolutely covered, and she sits on the floor, legs spread, furiously rubbing her clit until she cums again. Elle is equal parts turned on as she is shocked.

She looks in the mirror at Scott's face; his eyes are glued to the mirror, too, looking at her. He has this incredible look of desperation and lust in his eyes which she has only seen on a select few occasions.

She rolls over, her left hand between her legs, gently fingering her dripping pussy. She looks him directly in the eyes and holds his hard cock up, licking the tip. How he hasn't cum yet, neither of them knows.

It's time for some questions.

"Why do you like videos like that, babe?" She asks.

Scott has never felt so vulnerable in his entire life. His entire body is shaking. His heart is pounding at what feels like a thousand beats per minute.

"I, um... I like the idea that a woman can empower herself to be so whorish, please so many men and still get her own pleasure out of it. I don't like videos like this if the woman isn't clearly getting off, too. Promise."

"Mmhmm. And when she gets all that cum on her face at the end, what about that? Why do you like that?" Elle asks as she licks his shaft up and down, never breaking eye contact.

"You know I like giving facials." He responds

"Does it make her look prettier or something? What is it?" Elle asks, genuinely curious.

"It's hot to see a girl wearing a man's pleasure. Like she's earned it. It's hot to see her looking like such a whore, especially if she's turned on by it...."

Then, the question Scott was not at all prepared for:

Elle stopped licking Scott's cock and held it in her hand.

"Do you ever think of me doing things like that?"

Scott is so flustered. He doesn't know where to look, what to say. He stares at Elle, her pretty eyes still fixed on his face, his hard cock in her hand in front of her lips.

"You do, don't you? Be honest, babe. I can tell just by your reaction...." Elle asks.

"Um, yeah. Sometimes. Sometimes I do...."

Elle nods and pauses for a moment. It's silent, and Scott fears, for a brief second, that something terrible has just happened to their relationship.

Then, after locking eyes for a few seconds, which felt like an eternity to both of them, Elle started to stroke his cock again. She strokes, licks, and takes the head into her mouth. Scott can't believe it.

"How often?" She asks. "How often do you think about me doing something like that?" She breaks the momentum to ask before returning bobbing her head up and down, still looking into his eyes.

"You... you really wanna know?" Scott is so nervous; his heart is almost beating through his chest.

"Is it a lot, Scott? Tell me. Do you think about me with other men a lot?" Elle asked before taking his cock all the way into her mouth and slowly sliding back up, her tongue pressing hard on the underside of the tip.

Scott, racing with adrenaline, pleasure and fear, loses it. "All the time. All the fucking time, I think about it all the time. Oh my god, Elle!" He blurts out, unable to keep the truth in anymore.

Elle slows down, kissing his shaft.

"Why?" She whispers, and Scott looks over at the mirror. She's still playing with her pussy - this must be hot for her. Once he makes that realisation, his mood changes. He's more optimistic about the situation now; he's got nothing to hide anymore.

"Because you're such a good girl. You're naughty, yeah, but you're a good, nice girl, and thinking of you doing things like that and unleashing your inner whore drives me crazy."

Elle smiles seductively and passionately kisses the side of his cock, from the base to the tip.

"Do you want me to do it, Scott?" Elle whispers.

"If you want to, yeah."

Elle looks a little shocked but not put off at all. She keeps kissing his cock. "Say it. Please say it. Tell me what you want me to do. Say the words, babe."

"Okay, okay. I fantasise all the time, pretty much every day, about the idea of sharing you with a group of other men. Not watching, sharing. I fantasise about you on your knees, with these other men and I surrounding you, our hands all over you, making you cum again and again, eating your pussy, your ass, fingering you, using toys on you, all while you suck all our cocks. I fantasise about you being a total fucking whore, but getting as much pleasure as possible out of it. I fantasise about all of us, one by one, maybe two at a time, covering your beautiful, perfect face in cum. Soaking you, making you look unrecognisable. I think about it all the fucking time."

Elle takes Scott's cock deep into her mouth for a few seconds and sucks hard on it, twisting her head as she lifts back up and then looks Scott in the eye again.

"Okay," she says before rapidly stroking his cock in front of her face.

"Okay?" Scott groans, wanting to hear her say the words. "Okay, what?"

Elle strokes his cock faster and faster, stares him right in the eyes and answers, without flinching, without breaking eye contact:

"I will get on my knees, surround myself with you and a bunch of other guys, suck all their cocks, and take all their loads on my face for you. If that's what you want. I'll let you share me. I'll let you and whoever these other men are, paint my face with their cum. I can see how much this is turning you on, I can feel it, and if this is what you want, I'll do it. For you"

Scott's heart is pounding, his pulse racing. He lets out a huge groan and starts to cum. Some of it flies right up in the air, landing back on his stomach. Some splashes on Elle's face, some lands in her hair and her open mouth, and the rest down her hand and onto the bed beside them.

Once the last drops of cum have settled and Scott is spent, Elle licks the tip clean and moves toward him. She looks into his eyes and whispers softly, "I'll do it because I love you, and I want to see you fulfil your fantasy."

"I love you, too. You're fucking incredible." Scott replies.

"I know," Elle smirks. "Now, give me my magic wand and put another one of those videos on."

"Really?" Scott asks, "You want to watch more?"

"Yeah - I seem to have noticed I'm the one covered in cum, not the one who has cum... And if you want me to do one of these, I need the practice. So get my wand, put a blowbang on, and go shower or make us some tea or something while I do some research."

Scott is absolutely smitten at this point.

"Can't I watch?" He asks

"No. This is for me; you've had your turn for the night!"

Scott opens the nightstand drawer and gets Elle's mini magic wand, throwing it to her on the bed. He goes over to his laptop and puts on another blowbang video - this time, carefully selecting one of his favourites; 'Pretty brunette Allie sucks multiple cocks.' He has a feeling this one will appeal to Elle, as Allie has a lot of fun with her five chosen men and finishes with a huge, shuddering orgasm after being covered in warm cum.

He stands outside, hears the vibrator start up, and listens through the door as Elle makes herself cum repeatedly while watching the video. It's not long, and he knows it, so once he can hear it's finished, he rushes downstairs to make some tea.

On his way down, he hears Elle shout from the bedroom;

"I know you were out there, you pervert!" She exclaims with a playful tone and an air of breathlessness. "I liked that one; that was hot. I might enjoy this...."

Scott grins and mutters quietly, "Fucking hell, how did I get so lucky?'