A Boy's Bridge Night

Story Info
A messy and sexy evening at home.
2.6k words
3.94
4.9k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh well I think we have done all we can for the day" said David. "We've got the new wallpaper ready, painted the skirting board and door and I've put up that anchor point for the new light fitting, the way I have fixed that to the ceiling joists it should hold anything."

"Yep," said Linda "I've mixed the paste for the paper so it can stand overnight and the wallpaper lengths are cut. There is just time for a shower, a bit of tea and then you can get ready for the bridge guys to come round. Just fancy tonight being your 500th game."

They quickly showered and David dressed, Linda just put on a white bra and panties and her dressing gown over the top. "It's not worth my getting dressed" she thought "I'm only going to slop around watching tele."

So at 7.15 the guys started to arrive and soon all four had turned up. They played a variation called "Chicago" in which a different player sat out on each round and the remaining four changed partners. The winner at the end of the evening was the individual with the most points.

As a treat, some of the had brought along goodies to celebrate the occasion. Ian had brought a bottle of bubbly, as had John P and David H had brought a large box of cream cakes

David took 6 glasses from the cupboard and calling Linda into the dining room (where they played), poured them each a glass of champagne. This was quickly followed by another and in some cases a third.

Linda said "Let me take those cakes out and put them on a plate for you." She leaned forward over the table to pick up the box and anyone who was looking got a clear view of her cleavage and bra.

After a few minutes she came back into the room carrying two plates of cakes which meant that both her hands were full. As she leaned over David H to put the plates down on the table, he noticed that the tie on her dressing gown was in a bow and looked a little loose. As he was feeling slightly light headed and bold he gave one end a tug. The effect was that her dressing gown fell open and having both hands full Linda could do nothing about it. Her underwear was exposed in full view to the five men. Ian O chortled and both of the Johns gave a wolf whistle. Slightly flustered she put down the plates smiled at them all said "I will just make some tea, then." and left the room.

Outside in the kitchen she smiled slightly to herself (the two glasses of champagne were working on her as well) and thought to herself "Well why not give them a treat. I know them all and they will be OK." With that she shrugged off her dressing gown and was left only in her bra and pants.She had a good body and she knew it. She made the tea and taking a deep breath walked back into the room.

The men went quiet as she entered and she gave them a big smile. Walking round to the far side of the table where her husband David was sitting, she put a mug down in front of him. Not being able to resist (he too had had a couple of glasses of champagne) David gave her bottom a squeeze and a light slap. Linda looked at him and frowned slightly, thinking that now he had set a precedent. Sure enough as she moved round the table her bottom was fondled by John P. She put down the remaining mugs she had in her hands and looked at him.

Leaning over the table she took hold of a cream cake and lifting it up squashed it on his head. "Keep your hands to yourself " she said but could not help grinning as she said it which was taken as an invitation by John to retaliate. He took one of the cakes and smacked it on her midriff, rubbing it in as he did so.

"Can I do that" said Ian and taking another cake pushed it in Linda's face, in a few seconds the rest of the guys had followed Ian's lead and had planted a cream cake on Linda's body.

"I think I 'll have another go" said John P and he picked out a cream éclair, however he upped the ante by pulling out the front of her panties and dropping it in.

Everyone went quiet for a few seconds and then Linda said with a smile on her face "Well that's no good John. Where you have left it there's no room for anymore and I am sure that the others would like a go, you will have to move it further in."

She took his hand placed it palm down on her stomach with his fingers pointing downwards the still looking him full in the face, slowly moved his hand downwards until his fingertips slid inside the waistband of her panties. Then she took away her hands, clasped them behind her head and moved her legs slightly apart.

For a moment John was flustered and was not sure whether to go any further, but David said "The lady is waiting." so taking hold off the éclair started pushing it downwards between her legs. However the éclair, being a certain shape, seemed to have a mind of its own and Linda's eyebrows shot up as it found it's resting place.

"I'm sorry " said a blushing John but Linda just said "It's OK you can leave it there, it's quite comfortable, really."

"Can we have a go?" said one or two of the others but before anything else could happen David said " Look, I think we need to move from here and I know just the place, follow us."

He took Linda by the hand went out of the dining room and after stopping in the kitchen to remove the tie from her dressing gown, led them up the stairs to the partially decorated bedroom.

There he tied Linda's hands and hoisting them above her head hooked the tie over the new light fixing he had put in the ceiling and secured it with a knot.

Linda was now in the middle of the room wearing only her skimpy underwear, cream cakes smeared over various parts of her body, with hands secured above her head and accompanied by five men, all of she knew well but who, at the end of the day, were still red blooded men.

"I am just going to pop downstairs for a few things" said David and picking up a pair of wallpaper scissors he continued "I know you have known Linda for a few years but you can spend the next 10 minutes or so getting to know her a little more intimately." With that he snipped through the straps on her bra and with his other hand unclipped the back so that it fell to the floor.

As Linda had her hands held above her head, her breasts were lifted and stood proudly out from her chest.

David left the room and went downstairs.

"Well this wasn't meant to happen " thought Linda to herself but she had been carried away with the bubbly and the moment. She now found herself helpless and half naked in a room with four very good male friends who were all staring at her, mostly, naked body.

"Thank goodness I know them all " she thought " I know that this won't go too far."

"Well I won't bite." she said out loud to the guys and she was immediately surrounded by them. She closed her eyes and felt one set of fingers tentatively touch one of her breasts followed by another then as they got bolder hands slipped inside her panties and she (almost involuntarily) slightly eased her legs apart. Soon all four of them were exploring and probing every part of her body and she had to bite her lip so as not to gasp with the pleasure which that aroused in her.

David arriving back unnoticed, opened the door and looked in. He was instantly aroused by the sight before his eyes and stood silently for a couple of minutes just watching as his wife stretched and moved her body in response to the stimulation it was receiving.

At last he entered the room making a small noise as he did so and his friends looked round at him. They all immediately dropped their hands and looked a bit sheepish but David said "Please, carry on, Linda looked to me as though she was enjoying it and so was I, so feel free." Linda who had blushed bright red at David's remarks was a little startled at the freedom he was giving his fiends with her body but bit her lip and kept quiet. Unfortunately this came over as a bit of a coy "come on" to the men so they turned on her body with renewed vigour.

" As there is some paint and things here" he said "I thought that I would get us a brush each " and he smiled "there are a few other things as well " he said and emptied the bag he was carrying on the paste table. There were some paint brushes, a roller and a roll of 2 inch insulating tape.

Just at that moment the doorbell rang. "Who on earth can that be?" he said "I'll go and see, but to make sure that she doesn't make a noise....." and he tore off a six inch strip of the tape and stuck it over Linda's lips.

He opened the front door to find the wives of all the guys upstairs, standing on the doorstep.

"Hi " said Phyllis "I was speaking to Sue on the phone and we thought that as you were all playing tonight, us girls might pop out for a drink, is Linda about?"

"Er.. well, she's busy at the moment" he replied "it's a bit awkward." "What do you mean?" said Phyllis "is the poor girl ill? Can I see her?"

"No you can't at the moment" said David. Just then one of the guys upstairs knocked over a tin and there was a crash from the bedroom. David turned and looked at the staircase behind him. As he did so Phyllis pushed past. "There's something going on here " she said "come on girls." And she started going up the stairs followed by the other wives. They soon found their way to the one door that was shut and pushing it open Phyllis exclaimed "I say ladies I think you should have a look at this!"

There was the semi naked Linda trussed to the ceiling fitting and four sheepish looking husbands.

When all their wives were in Anne was the first to speak "I see you are all having a bit of fun, well I can see why Linda can't come out to play" and turning to the other girls said " I think we should leave them to it as they all seem to be enjoying themselves."

Linda, feeling totally humiliated in front of her group of friends, hung her head.

"But before we go, ladies I think we should record the occasion" said Gill and she took out her phone to take a picture "Come on we want you all in" she said to the men.

"I have a better idea" said Sue "let's just see their hands on her so they are anonymous, that looks far more interesting. That would make a lovely photo for the parish magazine and you never know we might just use it in the future."

So despite Linda's muffled protests the guys were instructed to put their hands on her breasts and in her panties and then step back as far as they could.

Phyllis, Anne, Sue and Gill all took a picture each and then saying "Have a good time" they left the room, went downstairs and out of the front door.

For a while nobody moved then David picked up a brush dipped it in an opened tin of white gloss paint and smeared it liberally over Linda's chest. "May as well finish now we've started" he said and turned to the other guys saying "Be my guest."

For the next ten minutes Linda was covered from head to foot in paint.

At first she struggled and wriggled to try and get away from the brushes and sometimes kicked out, but after a while began to actually enjoy the feeling of the cold sticky paint running over her body, down her breasts and over her stomach. Soon the paint was dripping off her (now hard and erect) nipples and finding it's way into her panties and down between her legs.

"A lot of this is gloss, you know" said David H "it will take some cleaning off" "Well why don't you all throw a sickie tomorrow" said David "I will buy some bottles of cleaner and we can rub her down!"

"There's another tin of paint here" said Ian and he brought over a 2 litre tin of blue gloss.

"What do you think guys?" he said "off with her panties?"

" No leave her with some dignity............... for now" smirked David.

"Over her head, then" said John P and the tin was opened and poured slowly over Linda's head until it was an unrecognisable blob of thick paint. David scooped away a bit from her nostrils and then proceeded to first undo the tie to the ceiling and then secure her hands behind her back.

"I think that all she needs now is papering" he said and unrolling some of the cut strips of wall paper started to lavishly coat them in paste, handed them over to the guys. "Please no!" squealed Linda at the thought of being mummified in wallpaper when she was already feeling the paint start to dry on her body but by now the excited men did not want to stop and willing hands had soon wrapped her from head to foot like a large, soggy, squirming parcel.

"And now for the "coup de grace" gentlemen" said David. He shuffled Linda across to the paste table and bent her over it as far as she was able. Taking the scissors he cut away some from around her nose, then the paper covering her bottom and slit it up from her feet so that her legs could be parted. Her panties which were soaked in paint and wallpaper paste were cut off exposing her bottom. Roughly pulling her legs apart he took a bottle of Polyclens in one hand and poured a liberal amount over her bottom which obviously stung quite a bit as it elicited muffled squeals from Linda.

He cleaned most of the paint off then as she lay doubled up over the table tore of more strips of tape and secured her face down. Then he started to undo his trousers and looked round at the others. "After me, I think guys" he said.

He got no verbal response but as he turned back to Linda and eased her legs apart, he heard the sound of several trouser zips being undone. :twisted: :twisted:

Linda's muffled cries became more frantic as she realised what was about to happen :oops: :shock: :shock:, she hadn't bargained on this!

When they had all finished Ian said "I don't know about you guys but I feel as if I could go on for a while!"

"Alright" said David "and reaching for the scissors began to cut a hole around her mouth. Linda, accepting her fate, opened wide. :D