Miss and Dick 2 Ch. 01

Story Info
Dick meets Miss' friend Veronica.
2k words
4.25
5.5k
8

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 11/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

I got a text from Miss before I woke up this Saturday. It said "Big day today, Dick. Come over early — 10am. Let yourself in. You know the rest."

"Oh, and you're only allowed to wear one article of clothing coming here. ;)"

It was 9am now. I still had time to shower and shave, before heading over, but just barely. And by shave, I mean everywhere. Miss has required me to be fully bare down there from the very beginning. It was a look I quickly adored, and would keep it up even without Miss guiding me.

The clothing request was new... coming to Miss's house anyway. It was mid-spring, so the one garment was an easy choice: board shorts. I put them on, and hoped I could keep my boner under control long enough to ride the bus without offending anybody.

I got to Miss's house just at 10. I quickly stripped off my shorts, and put it in the lock box, taking the key and my phone with me inside. I left them on the tray Miss leaves inside by the door, explicitly for keys, and just started stroking as I always do.

When I had left her place last Saturday, Miss told me very explicitly that I was not allowed to cum at all this week until I came back. It was a very difficult week for me, but I managed to avoid orgasming and was feeling incredibly horny; my balls were very full and heavy. Combined with the thought that I had come across town wearing only one single piece of clothing, it was more than enough to put me in a frenzy state.

Working on auto pilot, with my eyes half closed, I walked into the sitting room while simultaneously attacking my dick. I saw Miss's silhouette out of the corner of my eye, sitting in an arm-chair, but continued to focus entirely on fucking my hand. I could feel myself getting close when I heard an unfamiliar voice coming from the silhouette "Oh yeah, keep fucking yourself...show me what a cum-slut you are!"

I instantly let go of my dick and stared at the arm-chair, shocked to see it wasn't Miss at all. It was a woman about the same age as Miss (mid-40s), but with long jet-black hair, and a wicked gleam in her eyes. She had her right hand down her floor-length skirt, and left hand under her shirt playing with her breasts. "Don't stop the show on my account. Jay was right about you."

"Who are you? Where's Miss? Who's Jay?" I was panicking a little bit.

Lady rounded the corner to see what the commotion was. I was relieved seeing a familiar face, even if it belonged to a dog. Lady was very protective of Miss, and had a keen sense of injustice when something was out of place. I knew she'd help put this interloper in her place.

Instead Lady ran in and practically jumped into this new woman's arms, licking and nuzzling her face. "Haha, I missed you too Lady. Good girl."

Okay, that was a bust.

Miss came down the stairs, finally, and said, smiling "You're here early, Dick. And I see you've met Veronica."

Veronica smiled at Miss. "I thought you'd never wake up, Jay. Hope you don't mind, I asked Dick here early."

"Who's Veronica? I don't understand. What's going on. Wait, you texted me this morning?"

"Guilty." Veronica shrugged. "I woke up horny, and you'd told me such good things about Dick, Jay, I couldn't resist."

"Well it's just as well you are early today, Dick. Because we're going to push some boundaries! Just like I promised you from the start. We're going to push a lot. Like another person seeing you naked! And knowing how submissive you are. Those are two important ones. Congratulations! And there'll be a few more before the day's done."

Veronica took her hand out of her pants and spoke, "And after watching a performance like that, I could use a drink — before he finishes himself off!"

Miss laughed. "You didn't cum yet, Dick? Okay well, Veronica, I suppose it is noon somewhere. Dick, bring out three glasses of white wine, and then you can finish masturbating for us."

Veronica raised her eyebrow at Miss, and Miss nodded back.

My dick was still rock hard, but I was quite nervous to jerk off in front of a new person, so I readily agreed to the delay. "Okay, sounds good. Three glasses of wine, coming up."

I headed to the kitchen, got down three glasses, and retrieved two bottles of white from the wine fridge: one regular white wine for Miss and her friend, and one non alcoholic for myself. Even though Miss didn't explicitly say I was to have the dealcoholized stuff, I'd been friends with her long enough to know I was never allowed alcohol. No exceptions.

I returned to the sitting room, and handed two of the glasses to Miss and Veronica. Veronica removed her hand from under her shirt to take the proffered glass.

Miss held out her glass for a toast, and said "to new friends!" Veronica added "To Boundaries," with a wink. We all clinked and sipped.

Veronica spoke to Miss, "I'm surprised you're letting him get drunk. I thought -"

"It's dealcoholized." I answered as I took another sip.

Veronica nearly chocked on her drink. "You actually drink that piss water??"

"Hey now, non-alcoholic's not that bad. I drink it all the time. It tastes just the same a regular white, to me."

"If you say so. Hang on though... That gives me an idea." Veronica intense stare was making me uncomfortable, and I swear I saw her nipples harden under her shirt. "I want to watch you drink piss. Actual pee. Today."

"What?? No way. Besides, I don't answer to you."

"Dick!!" Miss looked very upset. "You're forgetting your place. You answer to every woman in this house. If Veronica wants you to drink urine, that's good enough for me, and it is good enough for you!"

"He, he. We're gonna make you drink piss!!" Veronica shouted excitedly.

"Okay then, veto. I still have vetos, right? Hard no. I veto piss drinking."

Miss acquiesced. "Okay. Veto. I won't force you. But if you decide to drink it on your own, you don't get the veto back. It's gone for good, and you'll be down to two. You're sure?"

"Yeah, absolutely. There's no way I'll choose to drink piss on my own. Veto."

Veronica didn't look deterred. She stood up from the arm-chair and said "I bet you're still gonna drink piss. I bet you you'll be begging us to let you drink piss before the day's over."

"You can bet anything you want, it'll never happen. No way."

Veronica smiled an evil smile. "Okay, here's your bet, smart guy: I have until 5pm. If I can get you begging— literally begging to drink piss... anyone's piss... before then, I win. And if I win, we're hosting a party here for all my friends, and you will be our naked waiter. If I can get you begging before noon, then you're going to cum in front of everybody at that party, and even eat your own cum. The same show you started to gave me, only this time you finish. And if you can't last even 5 minutes, we're going to invite all your friends instead! Every one of your phone contacts, every one of your email contacts, every one of your social media contacts."

"It'll never happen, begging or otherwise, so sure. But what about when I win? What do I get?"

"If you last even five minutes, I'll take my top off right then and there, and let you see these glorious titties all day. And if you make it to noon, I'll take the bottoms off to. I'll be completely naked," she said this part slow and voluptuously, "and you can look as closely as you want at my bald pussy. I'll even stay naked the whole time I'm here at Jay's. And if you make it to 5, why, I'll come home with you and be your naked play thing. All. Week. Long. Doing whatever you want me to."

With each sultry word Veronica spoke, my dick throbbed harder and harder. Veronica was clearly an exhibitionist, trying to make a bet she couldn't possibly win. I had to do nothing, and she'd be mine for a whole week. "If you want to get naked, you don't need to play games. You can just get naked."

Veronica raised her shirt over her left tit and let it hang out in the open. She leaned into me, so close I could feel her tit and stiff nipple on my shoulder, and whispered in my ear "maybe I like games."

My dick couldn't get any harder. "Deal."

Miss said to me, "Well, I suppose in light of this bet you just agreed to, we'll postpone today's masturbatory release until this afternoon. Assuming you win, that is."

Veronica smiled. "Works for me. Now let's seal it with a drink!" I tilted my glass up to sip my wine, but Veronica grabbed it out of my hands. "Not you. You don't get anything to drink until the bet's over."

"Oh come on, that's ridiculous."

"Now, if you wanted to beg for your piss water, maybe I'd make an exception."

I made a stern face towards Veronica. "Begging for metaphorical piss doesn't count, you know."

She made a large pouty face. "Fine. Metaphors don't count."

She still held my glass out of reach.

"Fine. Please, can I have my drink now?" I asked somewhat impatiently.

"I'm sure you can beg better than that, Dick!"

I got down on both and clasped my hands together, held up in the classic begging pose. In the sweetest most genuine voice I could muster I begged "Please, pretty please may I have my drink?"

"Yes, you may drink your piss water, Dick." Veronica replied in a disinterested monotone.

I stood up and took another sip of my wine, savoring the flavor. "Ah, tastes like victory. You and I are going have a great week, Veronica."

Turning to Miss, Veronica asked "would you say that was less than five minutes?"

"I'd say that was less than one minute." Miss responded.

Confused, I interjected "Wait a minute, wait a minute. No, we agreed metaphors don't count..."

"Dick," Veronica addressed me, while repositioning her shirt to cover her tit back up. "I was never speaking metaphorically."

"No, no, no. Miss makes the wine herself. She has a setup that filters the alcohol out. She told me herself... it's filtered non-alcoholic wine."

"I've never lied to you Dick, but don't blame me if you never asked the right questions. You should have asked me how I filter it."

Veronica poked me in the ribs. Giggling wildly. "Ask her, ask her!"

I asked, dreading the answer. She replied simply "I drink the wine, and filter it through my liver and bladder. Then I mix it half and half with water, bottle it and chill it. It's all natural!!" Miss beamed.

I slumped down to the hardwood floor, stunned at the revelation. "Six months. I've been drinking actual piss for six months."

"And loving it, you little piss-drinker you!" Veronica added, a little too cheerfully. "Don't stop now! Bottoms up!" She tipped the glass upwards, and without even thinking, I swallowed the rest of the 'wine'.

"Boundaries!" Miss exclaimed with a smile. "And Surprise! This was one you passed on day one! I hadn't planned on you drinking piss in your first session, you know. But as I recall, you practically begged for it then, too. Even if you didn't quite know what you were asking for, at the time."

"Isn't that crazy, Dick. I think that deserves another round. Bring back the bottle for Jay and me, and go help yourself to another glass of piss. And that's not a suggestion, Piss-Lover." Veronica was relishing my discomfort a little too much.