All Comments on 'A Boy's Last Summer Pt. 02'

by darkoverlord6

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very enjoyable read

You need to take David and Roxy's relationship further, however PLEASE, PLEASE

introduce Heather into their relationship as a Birthday gift to David

A threesome that continues - Heather/David get married for looks or Roxy/David

get married but Heather is apart of their relationship. Best of both worlds for everyone especially David :)

Thanks for your stories, please continue writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I hope you continue on with this story. Fantastic story telling

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story keep it going awaiting part 3

Love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved It

You did the right thing continuing the story. The Stacie and Chris side story added to the enjoyment. Well done and thank you.

anthrosylranthrosylrover 4 years ago
excellent

I liked the tension with Heather. I would like to see a spin off story about her HEA.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lovely story.

Great story. Such a nice ending. Got to agree with the comments that say a nice twist would be bringing heather into the relationship.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 4 years ago
That was great

You handled the forest fire scene expertly. I would love to see another chapter. But I think they should always be true to each other. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fabulous story

I just loved this story. Thanks very much. Couldn’t put it down before reaching the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful

A. Perfect 10. The two greatest warriors are time and patience. Tolstoy. A

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
MORE.MORE MORE MORE

MORE.MORE MORE MORE please

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Perfect ending!

Fantastic final chapter! 5 stars :<)

DelNovoDelNovoover 4 years ago
Excellent work

This series has been excellent. I like the character development and honest evaluation of the issues generally faced when there is an age gap of this size between relatively young people.

I think you left room for a part 3, and my idea is that you redeem Todd by hooking him up with Heather. The character of Todd shows the occasional ray of decency and he talks of having once been like David. You could keep him as a biker, play up the "mature" angle of him being the older one and Heather the younger, and somehow bring it around to where all four of them are cool with each other in spite of what happened in the past. I'm sure you could pull it off and I'd be interested to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Faithfulness

Keep David and Roxy faithful to act her MNUS the Heather equation. Let her find her own paramour. Chris and Stacie would make a nice storyline. Absolutely LOVE David and his description --curly-haired chest hair, abs, thighs, cock bush and cock. He is a real catch and such a nice guy! BRAVO!

lee5456lee5456over 4 years ago
Fantastic!

You are a great writer. I can't wait to read your other romance stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It didn't even need the sex....

...to make it a fascinating series. But I wouldn't kick it out of bed. Just a nicely written two-parter to go along with your other good stories. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
3rd part

As I'm sure others would agree, I hope you have an idea of maybe one last part that showcases their happy ending. And if you do, I'm begging you to make it happy for the pair. They are meant to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful

I can only but support all the great positive comments - I loved it and hope you find time for more on the series. I will leave the choice of direction to you though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love grows in the heart before the head knows

This is only the third story of yours that I have read. I already am impressed with the depth of feelings and scenes from life that ring true, so cannot wait to read more of them. I do not comment often but this touched me and you have shown me that you can really tell a story that brings the players in it to life. Cheers and keep this one for one more please as we now need closure with the rest of the family and a plan to get a house, as more bedrooms may be needed, just in case, you know.

DazzyDDazzyDabout 4 years ago
2nd time reading....

My attention span is like a fillet in a pack of lions, bam! What and excellent story!

seekinglightseekinglightabout 4 years ago

This is a great story, about the rich characters and their growth. But there are some untied threads. David’s father works at the same plant. At last mention, David still lives at home. His parents would notice the absences.

seekinglightseekinglightabout 4 years ago

Sorry, sent too soon. Roxy has a reputation at the plant. Her co-workers would surly notice the changes in her mood. And finally, Roxy is still Davids boss. A lot of threads to tie up.

Donfenelly26Donfenelly26almost 4 years ago
Not as good as the first part so 4 stars. more like 3.5 tbh

This should've been part 2A maybe, but not part 2, there's many loopholes to the story, hopefully there's a part 3 that clears all of them.

Gave it four stars cause the part 1 was good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved both parts 5 stars

But this story really needed another chapter or an epilog to make it so much better.

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 4 years ago
Another mind blower of a story!

Loved this episode. Thanks for adding it and as others have suggested maybe yet a third part at some point in the future? You did leave a plethora of threads for spin offs or added chapter(s).

5 stars

Cheers!!!!!

SAGE

Kpick96205Kpick96205almost 4 years ago

Beautifully Done.... Well written. I could not stop reading until it was done. I love the way you developed your story board, introduced characters and then integrated them into the story beautifully. Keep up the great work. I especially love this story and it reminded me of my life. My first wife was 7 years older than me and my current wife is 12 year older than me. We have been together for 32 years and married for 30. I wouldn't trade her for the world!!!!! Again keep up the great work and I look forward to reading more of your stuff.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Great

Still thoroughly enjoyable with great inclusion of the characters introduced and some nice touches such as Todd being saved by David. There's considerable scope for a third part at least; introducing Roxy and Emily to his parents, Roxy and David at work, starting his college and others.

Well worth 5 stars.

BruceWoBruceWoover 3 years ago
Chapter 3?

Why stop what us a lovely story.

oldtwitoldtwitover 3 years ago
Good one

A nice long story, plenty of words and quite a well thought out plot with good characters as a bonus, for the length of this a little lacking in sex.

rightbankrightbankover 3 years ago
quite a change from Pt. 01

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
When is the next chapter

Can we please have another chapter?

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Again

Again a very good story,needs more.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

Very nice! Now, about that Tarot fertility card... ;-)

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 3 years ago
More, more and more!

Great story with just enough sex thrown in to keep most people happy. There are so many questions still be be answered, like what about David's parents, when will David and Roxy get married, and will there be another little pattering of feet in the future? Thanks for sharing such a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another great story...

You've given yourself a number of different ways to go with this story arc.

They still haven't told David's parents; it would be interesting to see his dad's reaction. It will be split between his staid, you need to know what a REAL job is like, straight laced, accountant attitude vs HIS son sweeping the plant's hottest babe off her feet male pride. The look on his face would be priceless, if David just sauntered into the house with her, hip to hip. lol

You've developed a cast of characters very well, giving you a lot of depth to play with, but you've boxed yourself in the corner a bit, as well. David has saved Todd's life, so any potential tension between them would seem manufactured. The same can be said about Roxy and Heather.

You were very creative with the forest fire, though, so I imagine you can come up with something to bring some adversity into David and/or Roxy's life.

I've read a number of your stories now, and commend you on good mechanics, dialogue, and certainly your knack of story telling and inventiveness. (Yep, here comes the 'but' sentence.)

The one thing I would recommend to you, for developing your wordsmithing skills, is to delve into the ever exciting realm of verb tense. You have a tendency to not get your past tense verbs quite right. It's a pissy world, and I don't always remember the terms, (even though I spent 30+ years correcting/perfecting my own, and other's work).

There are multiple past tenses of verbs, and not hitting them correctly, disturbs the rhythm of the words. You've obviously found 'your voice' in your writing; it's one of the first challenges for writers. With your voice comes a fluidity and rhythm to your words. A well written sentence is almost music like, in its reading ease.

I've been reading, voraciously, since I was 4-5 years old. My mom read to me from a young age, and I took to it like a fish to water. I can't imagine how many millions of words I've read in over 60 years. It is still my favorite pastime.

My wife is the only one I've ever met who reads more than me. But she reads about twice as fast as I do, can't spend as much time reading as I can, and I've got a 14 year head start! So, she'll likely never pass me.

As I mentioned in passing, I spent over 30 years, during my academic and professional careers writing non-fiction, and editing for others. Somewhere along there, writing, and reading became something different; the fluidity of a well written passage, whether mine own, or anothers just FEELS right, like the perfect thirst quenching beverage on a hot, dry day.

It sounds like you have a similar background, so you may have already discovered the same; if not, you will. It may be like developing a young pitcher, (I spent some time working in baseball), the coaches used to talk about a young kid need to pitch a hundred innings before they start to get a feel for the game.

It's only then, they opined, before they could really LEARN how to play the game. Of course, then some kid comes along who blows their theory out of the water, but it is a sound working theory. I looked at from a Sports Medicine and Exercise Phys perspective, and thought it was physical maturation combined with muscle memory from the repetitive motions topped off with a mental understanding from repeated exposure to certain situations.

The same can be applied to writing; it's important to write, to develop the 'muscles' and 'maturity'. With that comes the realization there are really only a couple of plot lines, and it's just whether you can come up with a new way to tell the story.

You have the chops to be a very good writer. Do the work to become a solid wordsmith, and you find yourself very successful, as successful at it, as you want to be.

Thanks for sharing, and regards,

GeoD

longing4anallonging4analabout 3 years ago

I THINK IT WAS A GREAT STORY AND I FINISHED IT HAPPIER THEN WHEN I STARTED IT, THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sizzlin’ sex and an improbable but believable love story. What more could one want? Just the thing for this 60-something romantic.

You’ve gotta get these two married. Ignore those who want to bring in Heather for a threesome. Not the time or place. Keep them true to each other. The scene where they tell his father should be really delicious.

Gym52Gym52almost 3 years ago

Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please mire. Engsagement whrn he graduates snd she finds dshe is pregnant

Pops4Pops4almost 3 years ago

Compelled to write another Thank You to you for sharing your storytelling talents.

I have been ill for some time and reading is one of the true pleasures I have that I am able to engage with.

Yes, I would appreciate another part to this story.

I hope this note finds your family and you in Good Health and enjoying the Summer.

NovaMNovaMover 2 years ago

Excellent! Storyline, grammar all high level. This was gooood. 🙂🏅

mylfsrfrucked420mylfsrfrucked420over 2 years ago

Really Really want to read about their marriage.

Please be kind enough to write next with their happy married life. This one's top notch 10 ⭐

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 2 years ago

Ok, Roxy has no friends? Why is there no mention of their work relationship after their change to girlfriend/ boyfriend? No mention of his parents either, especially David's father, driving him to work? But I must say I loved the story! 5 stars

LSantiagoLSantiagoover 2 years ago

wonderfull story not ever woman older woman is like roxie but even many with more mileage whave very redeming qualities and keep a man when he is worth keeping.

the narative moves slick like butter across a bisquit right out of the over.

and the dialoque while a trite is well woven into the story.

thank you all 5s and looking forwards to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

GREAT. AWESOME.

What an excellent story. Scared me for a while, the fire and one survivor. The only bad thing is that the story ended. I hope that you write another part. The characters are very real and endearing. Well done

dispatcher59dispatcher59over 2 years ago

Loved this story and part 1 as well. Great build up, and fun to watch Roxy's apprehension melt as she realized that David was not anything like her asshole ex husband, there not only for her, but for her daughter as well.

Another episode would be welcome, though I realize sometimes you've run the course with a story, and you just have to wave the happy folks goodbye, and move on. That said, if they keep fucking at the rate they're going, sooner or later, probably sooner, Roxy is going get pregnant. That will change a lot of things in the relationship, both personal and professionally. That should be fun, when some stresses are put on them. Fun series. Stay at it, but do edit, and spellcheck!!

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(1/21/2022) Great installment with another great ending. But I would have liked to have read about their continued work relationship and how his parents would react to David falling in love with a thirty-year-old single mother. Also, why did Heather dump David in the first place; was it Alex's money? It would have been great to read more about his relationship with Emily. What would have been her reaction when she saw her mum kissing, David. It's been almost three years so "Please sir may we have some more". Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Both parts are absolutely excellent. Just one small point though, please lose the unnecessary second "o" on "too" when you really mean "to".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Best written work I've read on this site! And I've read it twice!

Hiram325Hiram325about 2 years ago

I'd love to read more about David & Roxy and the other characters.

Mojo648Mojo648about 2 years ago

Just love the story, one of the best on here, as I read the storyline, i was imagining it happening in my mind,

Please write more about Emily, Roxy and David,

Mojo648Mojo648about 2 years ago

I wish I could've given the story 10/10 stars.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Great series!

11/10 Gold Bracelets!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the best I've read, as I read it I was imagined it happening in my mind,

Please write more about Emily, Roxy and David,

jkthekatjkthekatalmost 2 years ago

Perfect mix of love, sex and emotions. Thanks!

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

A beautiful story, love it. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A BOY'S LAST SUMMER the college years? Just a thought, I didn't want this story to end. I would love for you to continue this one

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Roxy is one of my favourite characters here. Not the first time reading this but thoroughly enjoyed it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You left it in a spot where you can easily start up again. Please do so, in my opinion it is the best I have read so far...😉

Mojo648Mojo648almost 2 years ago

URGENT.....

MESSAGE FOR DARKOVERLORD 6.....

PLEASE WRIITE MORE CHAPTERS ON THIS MY FAVOURITE STORY ON HERE,

Skip college and word fulltime at the summer job place.

I ALSO DON'T WANT THE STORY TO FINISH YET,,

PLEASE WRITE THE FUTURE TOGETHER.

WE NEED MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great writing I really liked this story. I was hoping you would write about his family's reaction to the new girlfriend especially the dad and the coworkers lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very well written story.I liked it a lot,great ending.You done yourself proud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One minor issue. Who tf stays friends with the ex who cheated on them. Especially a rival. This is a clique-splitting event. Your boys that keep talking to her are not necessarily more than drinking/video game buddies and you go your own way. This is a necessary event that trims the fat off your friend group and shows you who has your back. It's not being magnanimous to gather up the people who stabbed you in the back and put them in your corner. It is naïve if generous, and stupid if realistic.

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 1 year ago

Another great story, I just wish that you would continue to post more stories here

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic and great work .Truly enjoyed it and will read it again in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic story it had it all 💚

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Everything, I say everything that can be summarised has been written. It's such a wonderful tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it, hope you can follow up there future together

UncertainTUncertainTabout 1 year ago

I have read this before and loved it. On rereading much later I now appreciate how good this story reads for me. Added to my GOAT list.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A really great story and wonderfully written. You scared the crap out of me for a minute there, though!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Really enjoyed this two parter, wouldn't mind a third part as you skated around the whole parental disapproval, college causing trouble, and whether they could last as she gets closer to an age where she can't provide him with the kids he seems he will want.

2old4us2old4us11 months ago

Loved the story. But we need to know how Mom and Dad feel about it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wonderful story. So good that a part 3 would be welcome! Thank you for sharing.

G

SamSpeckSamSpeck7 months ago

Great story, I love the characters, this should continue.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I've read these several times and absolutely love it. It definitely needs to continue...

01Timber6701Timber676 months ago

Awesome 5⭐️ story, this needs to continue on for them to be together always

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great one of the best please continue

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fabulous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The second part was as good as the first , you have a way with words , I love the writing , I don't like suggesting to writers but I think you get at least 2 more chapters , one where David goes to university and another when David takes Roxy to meet his parents , I think this would have made a very good movie , don't know how the censors are today , your writing is amazing . Thanks and keep up the great work...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdarkoverlord6@darkoverlord6
New Writer with interest in Science Fiction , Fantasy, and Horror genres. Grew up on Godzilla and Ultraman back in the Seventies. I guess Im kind of a nerd, love Star Trek, Star Wars, Doctor Who, and watching classic 1950's sci fi movies. Got into writing on Literotica as a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES