A Boy's Last Summer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“A tall, dark, handsome stranger!” intoned Pete in a fake scary voice.

“No...This card would lead me to believe it’s someone you’ve met before, a figure from your past.”

“Really? Can you tell who?”

“This isn’t an exact science, Heather, I can’t tell you his or her name and address.”

“I’m pretty sure this isn’t science at all,” said Roxy under her breath, but fortunately Stacie didn’t hear her.

“What sort of impact will this person have, positive or negative?”

“Here. Draw one more card and drop it in the middle,” instructed Stacie.

Heather pulled the top card from the deck with a flourish and let it fall. Everyone leaned closer to see what she had chosen.

“The Lovers...”

“Whoa!...Somebodies going to get some!” said Chris smiling.

Stacie went on to explain the nuances of the card, but Heather appeared to be hardly listening; instead, she was looking from the card to David and smiling a very wicked looking smile.

“How about you, David?”

David shook his head, backing away from the table.

“I think I’ll just take my chances with not knowing.”

Roxy rose to join him while Pete sat down to take a turn. David took her hand, and they went for a walk listening to Stacie’s voice fade behind them.

“If I didn’t know better I would think Heather rigged those cards,” said Roxy.

“Heather is a lot of things, but duplicitous isn’t one of them. None of that crap means anything anyway, Stacie’s been reading our cards since middle school, and her predictions have never amounted to squat.”

“I’m glad you think so I saw your look when Stacie mentioned fertility.”

David laughed, “I’m not against having children. They can turn out pretty cool. Look at Emily.”

“She’s special, and she worships the ground you walk on, but I imagine you see having children of your own as a far off possibility.”

“I’m sure I’ll get to that point one day. I’m not in a rush.”

“No...but by the time you are ready I may be too old,” thought Roxy.

They followed the road around circling back to their campsite just enjoying the relatively cool night air, so different from the baking heat of the desert.

“If you don’t believe in Stacie’s cards then what do you believe in?”

“Are you asking me if I believe in fate?”

Roxy shrugged.

“I think life is what you make it. I don’t think there are some celestial beings out there throwing dice and deciding what’s going to happen to us next. I will say that sometimes, events do conspire to make things come out in ways we never expected or planned. You can call that fate if you want, or just quantum fluctuations if science is more your thing. Take this summer, I certainly never planned to meet you, or for things to go the way they have between us, but I’m glad they did.”

Roxy stopped just short of camp and David stayed with her.

“Are you?”

“Of course. Have I ever made you believe otherwise?”

“No...and I’m glad too. I don’t think I tell you that enough, but I’m glad I met you, David. I’m happy that I’m here with you.”

David reached up to cup her face, and they shared a soft kiss while the laughter of his friends broke the stillness.

“Are they going to be this loud all night?”

“Wait. Chris hasn’t even worked himself up to mooning the other campers yet.”

“Oh. I can’t wait,” sighed Roxy.

Things did eventually settle down, and thankfully they managed to convince Chris to keep his pants on. The moon had risen well up into the sky when people finally started to drift off to bed. David brushed his teeth with water from his canteen while watching George and Roger argue over which side of the tent they were going to sleep on like an old married couple. He finished what he was doing and unzipped his tent finding Roxy already inside lying on top of her sleeping bag in a flannel shirt and shorts.

He dropped down on his sleeping bag next to her, removing his t-shirt.

“I hope this air pad I bought stays inflated. I hate waking up in the middle of the night and finding myself sleeping on the ground.”

“Oh...You thought you were going to sleep?”

David smiled, “I take it you have other plans?”

Roxy’s answer was to move over to his sleeping bag straddling his legs and to begin unbuttoning her shirt slowly.

“Oh...Man...” breathed David, as he watched her work her way down. The two halves of cloth separated just enough to reveal the valley of her large breasts and a hint of the massive peaks that lay to either side.

“You have to be quiet. We don’t want to disturb the neighbors,” whispered Roxy, though privately she wouldn’t have minded if Heather got an earful of David moaning his enjoyment of their tryst.

“I can keep it down,” said David in a lower voice.

“Mrs. Foster says otherwise.”

David frowned at that comment, but he quickly forgot about it when Roxy took one of his hands and started to kiss his fingers, sucking one into her mouth before slipping the same hand into her shirt. He could feel the warm, round shape of her breast as she guided his wet fingers to the silky center. She bit her lip when David began to rub her saliva onto the hard nipple he found there teasing it until it was fully erect against his fingertips then pinching it between them.

“Um...Fuck...” moaned Roxy softly.

David rose up, pulling her shirt aside. Her perfect breast lay there like a firm melon the areola darkening into a rosy red field beckoning him to explore. He let his tongue slide across the bumpy skin, running up on her hard nip and catching it between his teeth while she squirmed atop his legs.

“Damn...David...You know what happens when you tease my nipples?”

“Yep...and I’m counting on it.”

Roxy pulled him from her aroused tit and buried her tongue in his mouth, swirling it around, kissing him deep and hard with a low groan in her throat. Her sweet, full lips engulfed his in their moist embrace rubbing sensually all over, and sending a shower of gentle tingles down his spine. The hungry kiss spurred David on, and he returned it with equal excitement, Frenching his girlfriend roughly even as he pulled her down on top of him and pushed her shirt off. Roxy’s fat tits were pressed to his hairy chest, her stiff nipples tracing lines in the curls. Their frantic kissing continued, slick, steamy touches that served to raise the urgency of their desire for one another to another level.

David slipped his hands into her loose-fitting cotton shorts squeezing her tight ass cheeks, making her groan into his mouth.

“Fuck, I’m so wet...” she whispered.

He rolled her onto her back, and she raised her legs high so he could slide off her shorts.

Roxy hadn’t been kidding. Her pussy was wetter than he had ever seen it before, her thighs shining with the nectar that was pouring from her vaginal slit. David scooted up right next to her, kissing her again with slow flicks of his tongue while he used his fingers to gently stroke her labia. She moaned as quietly as she could, but it was so hard to hold in her feelings. David seemed to have a sixth sense about just how to touch her body to make her want him, and he was hitting all her buttons.

He nibbled on her ear, teasing her in a soft voice.

“You want me so bad right now, don’t you?”

“Yes...Ah! God! Yes...David...I want you, Baby!”

“I can tell. Your pussy is soaking.”

“Please, David...Don’t tease me...I need you inside me...”

“Right here?” he asked, shoving two fingers into her dripping slit.

“OH! FUCK! Yes!” cried Roxy arching her back and barely muffling her words.

He fingered her tight hole, taunting her clitoris with his thumb, making her quiver on the sleeping bag.

“Do you want me to fuck you, Roxy? Want my thick...hard...cock...in this wet pussy?”

“God! David! I’m begging you...fuck me now...Please...I can’t take it anymore...You’re making me crazy! Please, David!”

“Play with your tits. I love to watch you play.”

“If...I do that...while you’re touching my pussy like this...I might cum...,” she whimpered.

“Please, Roxy...”

She did as he asked, lifting her massive breasts in her hands and squeezing them, pulling at her nipples and making them turn even darker. Her breath was coming in hard gasps with each movement.

“Do you like to touch them?”

“Yes...I love to play with my tits...but I like it better when you play with them...suck them...bite my nipples...”

Roxy’s hands gripped her love mounds even more roughly in response to her own words the memories of nights spent with David’s mouth teasing her chest driving her mad.

“David...Please...Please...I can’t...I’m going to cum...going to cum so fucking HARD!”

He finally took pity on his desperate girlfriend, crawling on top of her, pushing his shorts down and placing the head of his cock right up against her trembling pussy lips.

“Hurry!” she begged.

They both struggled to keep from screaming when David let his weight fall forward, and his thick cock fairly lept into Roxy’s pussy her sugar walls so slick they offered no resistance to his passage. Barely contained grunts and cries threatened to escape the canvas walls of their tent as the two lovers moved together. Roxy dug her nails into his back, pressing her heels to his muscular buttocks, meeting his thrusts with wild upward pushes of her hips, impaling herself even deeper onto his shaft.

“Oh...God...So good! It feels so good! Ah! David! I’m going to cream your fucking cock! Uhhhhh...Daviddddd!”

His fingers had brought her too close to the edge, and she couldn’t hang on. Violent ripples cascaded from her clitoris out through her body, and it took all her self-control to keep from yelling David’s name loud enough to be heard by every camper in a ten-mile radius. He joined her just a few thrusts later filling her still shaking love hole with long ropes of his semen. Their bodies drew together, and they kissed softly both struggling to regain their equilibrium in the wake of their titanic orgasms.

“It’s always so amazing with you,” she said, touching his cheek.

“I thought for a second there you were going to be the one to wake the neighbors.”

“That’s what you get for teasing me that way. If I had screamed the tent down, it would have been your fault!”

“I can’t help myself. I live for driving you crazy.”

Roxy left shortly afterward to run to the nearby restroom and clean up before coming back to bed where she and David zipped their sleeping bags together and snuggled down for the night.

THREES A CROWD BUT FOUR IS WORSE -

The following morning dawned bright and sunny. David cocked one eye open, slowly sitting up and yawning. He stretched his arms up toward the top of the tent listening to the quiet pops as the joints in his back loosened up. Roxy was nowhere to be seen, but he could hear voices outside, and the sounds of a crackling fire.

“Hey, Sleepy Head. Finally decided to join the world?” teased Roxy as he climbed out of the tent into the crisp mountain air.

“I guess I was more worn out last night than I thought,” replied David with a knowing smile that made Roxy blush.

Stacie had coffee going on a camping stove, and she brought him a steaming cup along with a muffin from a box on the picnic table.

“Thanks,” he said, sipping at the hot liquid.

“Sure. Everyone is getting ready to hike up to Sequoia River, so pull yourself together!”

“Yes, Mommy.”

Stacie bounced away like a woodland sprite her feet barely touching the ground.

“She’s always been a mother hen to the rest of us,” explained David.

“I can see that.”

Roxy watched as the petite girl moved around camp getting everyone organized and moving forward. They grumbled a bit, but no one dared to challenge Stacie, and in a short time the entire group was fed and walking single file down a marked trail not far from their encampment.

“Take a left at the next fork,” called David from the middle of the pack to Chris who had taken point.

Chris responded with an affirmative wave.

“This will put us on Harlow Trail. It runs right up to the river near ‘Look Out Point.’”

“You’ve been up here before?” asked Roxy.

“A few times with both my parents, and the guys.”

The trail was narrow, forcing them to stay single file for the moment. Roxy noted that Heather had made sure to put herself right in front of David. The younger woman had dressed in a very tight pair of shorts that revealed a good bit of her ass. It seemed like she was also taking every opportunity to bend over.

“The way she likes to shake her ass in men’s faces she should work in a strip club,” grumbled Roxy.

“What was that?” asked David over his shoulder.

“Nothing, Sweetie.”

Once they passed the fork, the trail widened considerably, and the group was able to spread out. Roxy moved up next to David, taking his hand in hers, making sure to make eye contact with Heather.

“It sure is beautiful,” remarked Stacie glancing around.

“Be careful, Stacie! I thought I saw a hawk up above the trees a minute ago. He might think you’re a mouse and scoop you up for lunch,” teased Chris.

Stacie stuck out her tongue at him then ran ahead to walk with Heather.

The day was warming up quickly, and water bottles made an appearance as the group marched on.

George had brought along a blue tooth speaker and started playing some upbeat music.

The trail gradually sloped downward, and about a half-hour later they heard the sound of running water before the trees parted, and they found themselves on a rocky shelf that overlooked the fast-moving river below. They could see from where they stood that this shelf was one of many such points that stuck out over the river like platforms where someone could bask in the sun, or dive into the cold water if they were so inclined.

Everyone spread out to lay down their packs, and slip off their shorts and t-shirts revealing the swimsuits they wore underneath.

Roxy was wearing a bikini similar to the one David had first seen her in at the water park earlier in the summer except this one was an emerald green. The suit looked very nice with her fair skin and strawberry-blond hair. He took note that the other guys were trying very hard not to stare and failing miserably. All the attention didn’t seem to bother Roxy who was used to it.

The real surprise came seconds later when Heather finished removing her outerwear. In all the years David had known her, Heather had always stuck mostly to conservative one-piece suits, but today she stripped off her clothing to reveal a tiny, jet black bikini that clung tight to her perky tits, and barely managed to conceal her backside from wandering eyes.

“Jesus, Heather. Are you going diving in that?” asked Chris, his eyes almost bugging out of his head.

“I don’t think I’ll be doing that today. It might just come off and then where would I be?” she said with a flirty smile in David’s direction.

He swallowed and pretended not to notice.

“Come on! Time to separate the professionals from the amateurs!” yelled Pete.

As they started to move out together toward the edge of one of the rocky shelves, Roxy came over to David with a concerned look in her eyes.

“You’re going to dive off these rocks?”

“It’s fine. We’ve done it before. It’s plenty deep here, and there are no rocks under the water.”

She stepped a bit closer to one edge. It was probably a good twenty or thirty feet down to the water.

“You’re out of your mind.”

David laughed and pulled her into a quick hug.

“Thanks for worrying, but I got this covered. You going to be o.k. up here?”

“I’m not the one about to leap off the side of a mountain, so I’ll be fine. I’m just going to layout and work on looking less like ‘Casper the Friendly Ghost.’”

“I like your skin just as it is...” he said, tipping her jaw up for a kiss.

Roxy watched him go shaking her head. She noticed that Stacie was lounging in her swimsuit a short distance away while Heather had moved out onto a jutting rock from where she could watch the guys, or be watched herself which Roxy suspected was her real intention.

“You aren’t diving?” asked Roxy as she took a seat next to the diminutive brunette.

“God, no! I’m not the brave one in this group.”

The two women looked on as Pete worked himself up with a lot of deep breaths and then took off at a run launching himself into the air with a wild yell before vanishing with a splash into the water below. He popped up seconds later, shaking the water from his eyes and raising an arm in triumph before the current carried him down the river.

“There’s a sand bar around the bend. They get out there and walk back for another go,” explained Stacie.

Chris was lining up to go next.

“Go, headfirst, it’s your least vulnerable spot!” yelled Stacie.

Chris laughed and took off vanishing over the edge.

“He’s such a nut.”

“But you like him anyway, don’t you?” asked Roxy.

Stacie looked bashfully at the ground, “He doesn’t know...I’m not his type anyway. He is into girls that...Well, honestly, girls that look like you. You know, pretty and voluptuous, which I am not.”

Roxy thought Stacie was selling herself short. Indeed she was a tiny girl with smallish breasts and rather skinny legs, but she was very pretty in the face and had a wonderfully outgoing personality.

“I think he would be lucky to have you. Maybe you should tell him how you feel?”

“I’ve thought about it, but we’ve been friends for so long I don’t think he could see me any other way. If I did that, and he didn’t want to go in that direction I’m afraid it would make things awkward between us.”

“It’s a risk, but if you don’t try, you’ll never know.”

“Maybe...I wish I were braver when it came to these things like you and Heather.”

At the mention of Heather, Roxy glanced over to where the other woman lounged some distance away. David was getting ready to make his run, and Heather’s eyes were on him with the stare of a predatory bird.

“She doesn’t hate you,” opined Stacie.

“From the looks she gives me it’s hard to tell.”

“I think she is more angry with herself for losing David. They were the Ken and Barbie of Randolph High for years. The couple every couple wanted to be, and it eats at her that she screwed it up.”

“She needs to get over that, and stop throwing herself at him.”

“You should go talk to her. Maybe you two could come to a truce over the whole thing?”

“You can’t be serious?”

“I can tell you this much, David and Heather have known each other for a long time, and even if they never become lovers again, she is always going to be his friend. Wouldn’t you rather find a way to co-exist with her that doesn’t make you both crazy?”

“I could just go toss her off the cliff.”

“Ha! You could, but it wouldn’t help. Heather was lead on our girl’s diving team, and she swims just as well as David.”

Roxy took a breath and stood up, “I can’t believe I’m doing this. It’s like I’m back in high school having to kiss up to the head cheerleader.”

“You might want to try for a more positive attitude,” advised Stacie.

*

The rocky shelf where Heather was lying was just wide enough for the two of them, and Roxy took a seat next to her leaning back on her hands.

“Nice day.”

“Did Stacie send you over here? It would be just like her. She’s always been the peacemaker in the group. Whenever someone disagreed with someone else, it’s always Stacie that tries to make them see reason. She should be an ambassador when she grows up.”

“I just thought we could talk,” offered Roxy trying to keep the anger and sarcasm out of her tone.

“What would you like to talk about?”

“I think you know.”

“Do I?”

“Don’t be coy, Heather. The way you’ve been flirting with David. It’s disrespectful to me, and him.”

“He hasn’t complained to me about any flirting.”

“David wouldn’t complain if he had a steel bar sticking out of his ribcage. He’s far too nice for his own good. I, on the other hand...”