A Boy's Last Summer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Ummmmm...David...I can’t suck cock like this while you eat my pussy! It’s going to make me cum!”

He couldn’t bring himself to stop despite her warning and he plunged back into her with his tongue licking even more frantically, while he shoved his cock deeper. Roxy lasted another few thrusts, and then her pussy erupted into one hard spasm after another covering David’s face in her cream. Her cries were stifled by his thick, hairy man’s cock shoved down her throat, but he could feel her screams vibrating through it.

When she finally released him, she was fighting to catch her breath.

“Sweet...Jesus...David...You always make me cum like a wildcat.”

He had rolled off of her, and was laying on his back now, his fat prick standing up off his virile young body like an ivory tower. Roxy slipped her nightie off over her head and straddled her boyfriend, letting his cock rub on her thong while she leaned over to dangle her huge tits in his face. David took the hint, and took hold of her love mounds kissing the sweet, bumpy skin of her areolas, feeling them grow tight forcing her nipples outward for him to suck on.

“Damn...Roxy, I love to suck your tits,” he moaned.

“Yeah, Baby? Do you like my big tits in your face? Um...I love how hungry you are for them...How hungry you are for me.”

Roxy bit her lower lip as David nibbled on her sensitive nipples.

David grasped at Roxy’s shoulder tipping her over onto her back again, and coming up between her legs. Staring down at her, so perfect and beautiful in the veiled light coming in through the window, his heart felt as if it would burst with all the emotions that flooded into him.

“My God, Roxy. You’re so beautiful. The most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.”

He reached out to push a loose strand of hair back away from her face, momentarily reminded of how he had done that very same thing outside Wave World not so long ago.

Roxy covered his hand, holding it to her cheek.

“I’ve never wanted a man the way I want you right now, David. I love you...I love you so very much. Please...I need to feel you inside me. Make love to me...”

Carefully, David slipped her thong off and moved between her legs never losing eye contact, so that when he pushed himself inside, he got to watch the ecstasy filling her gaze.

“Oh! DAVID!” she cried her eyes tearing brightly, tears of joy at feeling her young lover take her and own her body. Her hands roamed across his hairy chest, feeling the outlines of his tight muscles while he thrust forward making the bed shake.

“Roxy! It feels so good inside you! I love you too, Baby! Ah! God! ROXY!”

He wanted to make it last as long as possible, but Roxy wasn’t making that easy as she pressed up with her hips to meet him, increasing the friction between their bodies. The surging in his balls grew unbearable. The need to release like a distant itch he had to scratch.

David’s face took on a look of quiet desperation, sweat beading his brow, and running off his chest.

“Roxy!”

“I know! Me too! I’m ready, David!”

Their movements became more frantic, bodies slapping together in a frenzied melding of flesh until they both cried out in unison.

“David! AHHHH! I’m cumming! CUMMING FOR YOU!”

“ROXY! YES! YESSSSS! I feel you! I’m cumming! God! I love you!”

They drew back together, sliding into one another’s arms with Roxy’s head cradled on David’s shoulder. She brushed her fingertips across the damp hairs on his chest, twirling the strands around.

“When I thought I had lost you in that fire, I felt something break inside me.”

“We don’t have to talk about it,” said David stroking her hair.

The subject of what had happened in the forest hadn’t come up since their return, as if by silent, mutual consent they had decided to put it behind them. This had been fine with David, he hadn’t wanted to make Roxy relive that painful moment. Besides, he was alive, so what more was there to talk about anyway?

“I want to talk about it. I need to say something to you.”

Roxy shifted up onto her elbow so that she could look David in the face. He looked so handsome laying there, his hair all askew, smiling up at her. With one hand, she reached out to touch his face.

“I’m sorry I doubted us, that I doubted what we have together. I promise you, David, I will never do that again.”

“I’ll never give you a reason too.”

“I know you won’t. You’re a good man, David. You’ve made my life, and Emily’s, a happier place. Whatever happens to us in the future, you will always be in my heart.”

“The cards said our relationship would only grow stronger as long as we focus our primal energy.”

“Do you have some primal energy you need to focus?” laughed Roxy.

“I think you already know the answer,” said David with a grin.

Their bodies were quickly joined a second time, and in the faint light, Roxy caught a flash from the gold bracelet on her arm.

The gift that she knew would always remind her of the man that came into her life, and made her believe in love again.