All Comments on 'A Brand New Ball Game Ch. 04'

by Lisa Summers

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The anal thing, and then the incest thing which was a bit sudden and unprepared, were steps too far, and I got disengaged with what until then was a wonderful story. But the writing about lesbian sensuality and mutual pleasure is superb.

TheserialwaffleTheserialwaffleover 3 years ago

The incest thing is not my scene. But the description of climbing orgasm before that was great, so I grab that

Tanky1000Tanky1000over 3 years ago
Top Tier

The story was already great, Beth then Christine and the sensuality if it all. A little bit of fetish teased here and there, but then Beth and Chris at the same time? Poggers indeed. I hope there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I was good till the incest, not my thing. I feel genetics and biology are not the only things that make that wrong in my mind.

EvieUKNEEvieUKNEalmost 3 years ago

I love this story, perceived ups and downs included, because life is like that. Keep up the great work and thank you Christine :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This the second story of yours I have read the first being “a kiss before dying”. I really like your description of the scenes. I might just have to read all your stories before I make a declared comment under S9808. Cannot log in on my phone. Very good English for an American.

Only criticism being the first story was more a story as opposed to a series of incidents. Personally preferred the former.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story I read all 4 parts. 5 stars fror all would have enjoyed Callie participating in some watersports.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous