A Brand New Ball Game Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without waiting for a response, which would have been delayed in any case due to both my stunned state, and Christine's now iron grip on me, I felt Beth's lips and tongue on both my well-exposed pussy and ass hole, saliva all over my anus, while my pussy really needed no additional liquids to be both open and accessible.

Then I felt a warm, but solid presence opening up my vagina, slipping inside me, slowly and gently.

"Don't worry, dear," Beth said, "It's just me, with my dear little strap on. It's lots of fun, isn't it Christine?"

"Yes, mommy," she said. "I adore it when you fuck me with it, I love your big girly dick inside me!"

Honestly, I would have been upset with the weird scene I suddenly found myself in, but between having my mouth and nose in Christine's fresh, young pussy, and Beth's expert fucking of my sopping wet cunt, I was distracted. I knew I'd have to deal with this very strange scene eventually, but there was the matter of my building excitement to satisfy first.

Christine's hips were rotating slightly as I licked and kissed her wet hole, her fresh, sweet feminine cream dripping down my cheeks as I avidly licked her, my tongue literally scooping up her hot liquor, her slick labia, hot and swelling, caressing my cheeks as I fucked into her with my nose. Christine brought her both hands to her vulva, her right and left hands holding her labia open as her thumb and forefinger softly strummed her clitoris, hips shaking and thrusting.

Meanwhile, Beth had buried her strap on dildo deep inside me, covering it in my cream, then began more rapidly fucking into me, then pulling out slowly, a rhythmic fucking motion that quickly excited me, driving all consideration of anything else from my mind and turning me into a mindless fuck receptacle.

"Unnh, fuck me," I mumbled into Christine's pussy. "I want your dick inside me, I wanna eat your cunt!" There was something about the whole weird scene that just made us, well, want to talk about it - in as dirty a manner as possible.

"Oh, fuck, Callie, your sweet little pussy is so tight! God, I love fucking my big, hard dick in your little twat, I'm gonna love fucking your sweet little ass hole after Christine gets through licking it. Your hot little ass is so soft, I love slamming into you, what a wonderful rear end, so plump and juicy. Oh, oh oh oh fuck yeah, I'm cumming, can you feel my hot cum filling your wet cunt, baby? Oh fuck, yeah it's so wet, so good, pussy juice all over my cock, I want to lick it all off when you cum, too!"

There was a little nub on the strap on that kept hitting Beth's clit as she slammed into my butt - which, of course, made her want to do it even harder!

Christine was mouthing all kinds of excitingly perverted things, too.

"Lick my hot, wet pussy with your sweet little tongue, you fucking slut! God, that's nice...yeah, yeah lick around my clit, just like that, ah ah aaah! Fuck, scrape your wet, rough tongue over my clit...aaaaannngh, god fuck fuck fuck I'm cumming, cumming oh god it's gushing cumming in your mouth drink my cum baby, drink my hot cum I'm cumming..."

Sure enough, Christine was squirting a gusher of her cum, or whatever, filling my mouth. I swallowed and kept swallowing, and honestly, I've come to adore the taste of her pussy so much that I'll do almost anything to keep tasting it.

Sorry to get off topic, but there was one time, few months later, when Christine came to visit me in school, and ended up fucking me in the science lab with a dildo that she'd brought - of course, this was during a planning period when there were no students there, although the principal or any of the administrators could have come walking in - picture that, me sprawled on my back on a lab table, with my legs spread wide, my pussy, labia and clit all glowing bright red and gleaming with my wetness, skirt pulled up to my chin, panties at my ankles, and Christine pumping that big, bronze-colored latex cock in and out of my gaping cunt.

Afterward, she put a butt plug up my ass, and made me wear it through my afternoon classes. I have no idea what I said to my students that whole time, but I think that I came about a half dozen times!

Anyway, back to me being the filling in a mother - daughter sandwich...

Beth was caressing me, her hands softly stroking my sides, and making me feel as comfortable as possible in what she had to know was a difficult situation. We had separated ourselves, then lay together, the three of us on Christine's bed. It was a snug fit, given its relatively small size.

"So, you and Christine..." I ventured, afraid to finish, but dying of curiosity.

"Yes, we've become lovers," Beth said. "My husband, her stepfather, was more a marriage of convenience. He's almost always gone, and I know he has girlfriends on the side. Naturally, Christine and I grew even closer, and, well - maybe you can say it better than me, Chris?"

"I love my mother more than anyone," Christine said. "She's always been there for me, so how can anyone say it's not natural that we be lovers too? It was the most wonderful eighteenth birthday present any girl ever had."

She certainly looked happy and well adjusted. "That 'incest' thing is outdated anyway, and the biological reasons for the taboo certainly don't apply to a mother and daughter."

I couldn't argue with that. Besides, it wasn't my business, anyway. And I got two marvelous lovers out of it, so why complain?

I loved watching the two women snuggle and kiss. I lay on my side as they showed each other such darling affection, and their interest in each other quickly rekindled their fires, and mine, too. They were so beautiful together.

In an interesting turnabout, Beth began kissing her way down Christine's slim, young body, and suckled at her small, but lovely breasts, taking a nipple in her mouth and gently sucking on it, sending shockwaves of pleasure through Christine's body that were clearly having an effect on her, judging by her moans of pleasure, and the slight movements of her hips. She cradled her mother's head in her hands, as Beth mouthed first, her right breast, then her left.

My own hand made its way down between my legs, to lightly stroke small circles around my swelling clitoris, pleasure and delight growing in my feminine center. I watched as the two beautiful women, one mature and slightly plump, the other, slim and young, caressed each other, then slip into a sweet, warm embrace. Looking at their hips joined together gave me an idea.

Where else was I going to find four sweet, hot, tasty and juicy feminine holes so close and accessible? I arranged them as they kissed, Christine on her back, Beth atop her. I moved Christine's feet up as close to her body as I could, her legs splaying, fully exposing her pussy, and to a lesser degree, her tight, brown ass hole.

Beth lay between her daughter's legs, ass hole and pussy easily available to me. I lay down between their legs, kissing and licking the two juicy, creamy pink pussies above me, sighs and moans of two beautiful women filling my ears, and making me wetter. My fingers slid into female anus, tight, hot and so secret, sawing into the silky, satiny openings just barely allowing me entry, deepening my desire to be inside them, and their desire to have me inside.

"Unnh, Callie lick me, lick me...yeah...yeah," Christine cooed, her words momentarily interrupted by her rising passion and her mother's hot kisses.

"Uhhh, fuck my ass," Beth added, her crude phraseology exciting us all, her hips' movements adding to her pleasure, though making it a little more difficult for me to keep my place. I drew back to gaze at the female beauty arrayed before me, and to watch my fingers fucking in and out of the two lovely female ass holes made available to me. To my great pleasure, I watched a creamy drop of female wetness drip from Beth's slit onto her daughter's hole, then I licked up the luscious fluid as my left hand, now between my thighs, frigged my own clit near a point of insanity.

I moaned loudly as I came, my index and middle fingers filling my cunt, my thumb caressing and stroking my hot and swollen clitoris, feeling that for the first time, I was fulfilled as a woman in the arms of this loving mother and her teenaged daughter.

###

12