A Brave New World Pt. 01

Story Info
Marketa's introduction to the brave new world.
2.3k words
4.24
9.6k
22
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,802 Followers

Marketa Willson stood in front of the door, awaiting her turn. She knew this was her certification day, it had all been ordained by the New World government. It had been in 2375 when the wars ended, and a new and powerful world body had taken over. Now in the year 2400, what began right after the new world order was founded, was a well-entrenched reality. The ruling body had maintained that the only reason for war was sexual frustration. If men were allowed the freedom to expel their natural horny drives on ready and willing women, that should insure peace.

Like every female baby that was born, Marketa had been carefully monitored. At the age of 18, those with the most attractive outward appearances would be called up to report to the government-run centers. She had received her instructions and had carefully read them, and had watched a training video that had been included so that she knew what was required of her for her initial assay.

Marketa was resigned to her fate, the ruling body had an iron grip on the world population, and you did as you were told, or you 'disappeared.' She would be trained, then bought and paid for by the businesses that wanted to offer the wealthy, well-connected male clientele the release of their sexual desires on her body.

When the door opened, Marketa went in quickly. The door was closed, and a guard moved in front of the door. Marketa marched up to the desk, where a man wearing a white lab coat sat. He pulled out a handheld scanner and found her name.

He looked her in the eye, and with no hesitation, she opened her dress and let it fall. She was now stark naked, the instructions had specifically said, no underwear of any kind. Marketa had heard stories of women who overlooked that rule. Their underwear was ripped off, tossed into a shredder, and the woman would be cuffed to a metal bar, and have her ass whipped with 5 to 10 lashes, depending on how much underwear she had been wearing. Marketa did not know if this was true, or whether it was rumors or innuendo, but she wasn't interested in finding out, firsthand, the veracity of that story.

She put her hands behind the nape of her neck, lacing her fingers together. This caused her breasts to jut out, as the man with the lab coat got up, and circled her body, she could feel his eyes traveling over every inch of her nude flesh, almost like a physical touch. He activated the scanner, and ran it over every bit of her body, getting a close record of every smooth soft curve.

He then stood to the side, and his hand reached out, cupping a breast and playing with her nipple. Marketa made a low, growling noise in her throat, and her nipple stiffened up immediately, he toyed with her tit for a minute or so, then switched to her other nipple, tweaking and pulling as her other nipple rose up, just as stiff and hard.

He played with her nipple, then released it, and on the scanner's keyboard, he noted, "Nipple responsiveness, Level one."

His hand reached back out, and he swirled it downward, through her neatly trimmed nest of blonde pubic hair, and found her pussy. He slid his finger in and noted with satisfaction that she was indeed a virgin.

The New World government had a very strict no-sex ban before being selected for the servicing centers. Any that were no longer virgins would have the choice of being exiled in the wastelands or being a fuck toy in the all-male prisons.

Another notation, "Certified virgin" was added to her checklist.

Both hands reached down, cupped her ass cheeks, and fondled them, judging her sexy moons. She knew that they were sexy, in the darkness of her room, long after midnight, by the light of a candle, she had let her 20-year-old brother jerk his cock while he stroked her ass cheeks. That was as close to her virginity as she was prepared to go, the punishment for non-virgins was no rumor, it was a reality.

Her examiner wrote a few notes, and said, "Oral training, go through door 5 please."

She quickly did as she was told, and she met her attendant. She was going to be trained in the art of oral sex, she would learn how to be a first-class cocksucker. Once her training in oral pleasures was deemed to be proficient, she would be offered up to the businesses that served wealthy, well-connected clients. There, she would be ready to take to her knees and suck whatever cock was offered to her, with no hesitation.

She would serve six months as a paid-for cocksucker, then she would be returned to the training centers, for fucking. Before they took on the first cock, they would have their hymens broken, the bidding for the honor of bursting open their virgin barriers was always a frenzied affair, and the rich and powerful would pay huge sums to the ruling body, for being the one to claim that prize.

Once the lucky winner had broken them open, they would either be immediately vended out, for businesses that wanted the hot, wet, almost virgin cling of a just deflowered pussy for their clients or be trained to be a hot, wet, eager live fuck doll, for businesses that wanted their clients to get a hot, wet, skillful ride.

Marketa knew that the ones who really enjoyed it, and showed such inclinations to more, would be sent back to the training centers after a year, and moved up to ass fucking, orgy, or for the really hot ones, the Kink section.

Her attendant was a large fellow, strong but not cruel. Knowing what was required of her, she opened her mouth, and a thick leather cord was fitted between her lips, in a cleave gag style. She was led down a long corridor. Producing a key, her attendant unlocked a door, and led her inside, closing and re-locking it behind her.

The room was half in darkness, and she looked around at the bare walls. This was as far as she had been informed, now it was time to show a new arrival that they were under the government's control, and to give them a small taste of what would happen if they decided to try and revolt.

A large viewscreen mounted on a pedestal came on, and she was watching a stern-looking man, and he began, "Welcome Marketa, this is your introduction to the facilities. You will find there are many rules and regulations, which you will be instructed about. Discipline is swift and certain for breaking any rules. To deliver the point, we must give you a small taste of what occurs if you break the rules."

She was led forward, the pedestal swiveled for the screen to follow, and as dim, recessed lights in the darkness came on, she saw it. A large Y-shaped steel beam was mounted on the floor, and her arms were bound above her to pegs in the tops of the Y. She felt a large leather strap being looped around her torso, and she was bound securely to the beam.

Her attendant said, ''Bite down on the gag, it may make it easier to bear."

He produced a small whip, she saw it, and she bit down, hoping that would...Swish, CRACK..and her screech of pain was muffled by the leather gag, as the lash bit down on her ass. The whip drew back, and another lash struck her ass, her muffled shriek sounding as she felt the pain explode again, and she suffered three more lashes, her muffled shrieks and howls of pain accompanying the angry red welts rising across her ass cheeks.

She felt her arms being freed, and she slumped down, her attendant lifted her up as she wobbled on her feet.

The viewscreen was still on, it must have been a two-way, the stern man had watched her getting whipped, and he said, "Marketa's attendant, excellent technique. Marketa, that was your warning. Any discipline that has to be administered for rule-breaking, will start at 10 lashes, with a larger whip, and will increase to 15, 20, and so on, until you are dissuaded from such behavior. In our time here, only ten have needed 10 lashes, three eventually had to take an extra 15 lashes, and one, who was very rebellious, eventually had to take an extra 20 lashes. Even the most rebellious one finally surrendered after her naked backside was blistered with that last dose of 20 strokes of the lash."

Marketa could believe that her ass was throbbing with the pain, and that had only been 5 lashes. She felt that 10 strokes, with a larger whip, would kill her. Any idea she may have harbored about acting up had been quashed, most effectively.

The stern man on the viewscreen said, "Ungag her, and let her suck your cock, and you can rate her technique."

Oh, that felt so good, to have the leather strap removed from her mouth. She was working herself up, she'd rather have a cock than that cruel strap in her mouth, and she knew what to do. She knelt and watched as he unzipped his pants.

A 7-inch cock, rock hard and ready greeted her eyes, and she grasped his shaft and pulled down on the foreskin, the head popping out. Remembering the training video she had been shown, she licked his cock head, listening to his grunt of pleasure as she orally serviced him. She slid her lips around his cock, and took him in until just his cock head was in her mouth, letting her saliva coat the head, and swirling her tongue all over it.

Her attendant's louder grunts of pleasure encouraged her, and after a minute or so, she slid her mouth down, down, swallowing him slowly. She took him in halfway, pulled back, and bobbed her head back down, again with the tight, wet slide, taking in just a bit more on each bob.

"Yeah, oh yeah baby, suck my cock."

Her attendant's obvious enjoyment spurred her on, and she started to get into a rhythm, a bit more on each in suck, back, a bit more, a bit more until, there, she felt his balls touch her chin, as she swallowed him down to the hilt.

Pulling back, she again swallowed him to the balls, she could feel his cock starting to twitch, and on the third full gulp, he grabbed her head, grunted, drove his cock in, and let go.

She felt two hot blasts of creamy cum fired straight down her throat, she pulled back, her tongue swirling around his shaft, and took the rest of his load, thick streams spewing all over her tongue, filling her mouth. He really had a big load, she quickly swallowed her mouthful, and as his cock pumped more hot spunk in the mouth, she swallowed that and kept him in, nursing on his prick, sucking him until he had lost every drop to her hot, wet mouth. She drew back slowly, tightening her lips, to suck out all of his load.

When he pulled his cock out, he turned to the viewscreen and reported, "Cocksucking technique, level 1."

The stern man said, "Good, very good Marketa. You seem to have a natural talent for cock sucking, it will not be long before you can be vended, and you will be an asset to the business that selects you."

Marketa was led down a hallway, and a door slid open. She was in a medical bay, and her attendant had her lie on the table, with her ass jutting up. He took an atomizer, aimed it at her blistered, throbbing cheeks, and depressed the plunger. The fine mist floated gently down, and the effect was almost immediate. Marketa felt the hot, throbbing pain bank down, the cooling relief, another spray from the atomizer drifted down, and the hot, painful throb was dulled down to a far less painful dull ache.

Her attendant then led her into her room. Marketa had not been informed of her room, and she was surprised. It was an opulent suite, with a large queen-sized bed, a separate living room, with a large view screen, a large couch, and a recliner.

This is nice, she thought. She had wondered about whether she would be crammed into some crackerbox apartment, but this was roomy, pleasant pastel colors on the walls, she would like it here.

When her viewscreen came to life and showed her the meal choices, she got another surprise. Top-of-the-line meals, from the most exclusive dining areas, were presented for her selection.

Her attendant commented, "We will make sure you are well fed and taken care of Marketa. Your physical appearance is directly tied to your value when you are vended. On the keypad, press 3 for a list of your activities."

Marketa did so, and she saw her routine for the coming days.

Wake up time, 8:00 AM

Breakfast, 8:30 AM

Rules and regulations class, morning training 9:00 AM

Fitness class, 10:00 AM

Massage, 11:00 AM.

Lunch, 12 Noon

Relaxation time, 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM

Afternoon training, 3:00 PM

Common room, 3:30 PM - 5:30 PM

Dinner, 6:00 PM

Recreation time, 7:00 PM - 10:30 PM

Bedtime, 11:00 PM

Her attendant left, and Marketa was checking out her list of activities. She knew the training classes would be where she would suck hard cocks, sharpening her cock sucking skills, until she was totally proficient. So far, so good, she could handle cock sucking, and in a way, she was looking forward to becoming very proficient. It gave her a sense of power to have her attendant's most personal orgasm in her mouth, her ability to make him explode, flooding her mouth with a rich flood of hot cream.

groomleader
groomleader
2,802 Followers