A Brave New World Pt. 02

Story Info
Allison meets her employer.
2.9k words
4.54
5.3k
7
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,787 Followers

Allison Lomax was returning to the training centers, after completing her 6-month assignment as a hot, eager cock sucker. She had been employed by a rich, well-connected business leader, he had a chain of high-end restaurants where the rich and well-connected dined, and she was going to service his restaurant patrons. It had been quite a year, she thought, as she reflected on her 6 months of service.

She remembered so well when she met the man who would be her employer, Mr. Hobson, his mansion showed how very wealthy he was. He ushered her into his study, as her employer he had to test the merchandise.

Without being asked, she knew what to do, she stripped naked, and let his eyes travel all over her well-formed body, the generous breasts, the flat tummy, curvy hips, and she was waxed bare and smooth, perfect.

He had received a prospectus and several full-sized holograms of her, and she was exactly as he had requested. He would also have free use of her oral talents as much as he personally desired. She could not refuse any request to suck whatever cock was presented to her, to do so would have brought a professional whipper to where she was, and she would be tied up naked and whipped savagely.

In the earlier days, before it was well known what bucking the rules would have brought, there had to be several examples made of what would occur. After the video recordings were made available, the instances of refusal plummeted. The screams of pain, the angry red welts that rose up, and the ones who refused being in a blinding daze of pain after the whipping, quickly put down the ideas in even the most rebellious ones.

Mr. Hobson nodded his approval, and she smiled as she reached in, feeling the solid club of his cock quickly firming up. She remembered her training, get nude immediately, do not make your employer have to tell you to do so, do not put clothes back on until your employer specifically tells you to do so, smile, act hungry for it, eager for the cock sucking, always making the first move to get it going, keep your mouth shut for anything other that cock sucking, no talking unless spoken to, and answer in as few words as possible, and NEVER anything about religion or politics, even if asked about it directly.

Mr. Hobson's pants and shorts were on the floor, and she felt his 8 inches surging in her hands. She smiled at him again and quickly took to her knees. She started to give him gentle licks, swabbing at his cock head.

His moan of pleasure urged her on, and she took the head of his cock into her mouth, working up a rush of saliva all over his cock head, and ran her tongue in circles all around his cock head. His loud grunt urged her on, and she opened wide, and slid her mouth down, taking him in right to the balls, his cock slid down her throat, she kept him there for a few seconds, then tightened her lips down, and pulled back with a strong milking pull, bringing more grunts from him.

"Oh yeah, suck my cock, make me cum!"

Allison had been well trained in the art of cock sucking, and her hot wet lips, the rush of saliva that bathed his cock, and the swallowing motions that her throat made around his cock head were nothing short of the best suck job he'd ever had.

Allison felt his hands stroking gently at her head, she had a feeling she would be treated well, and she looked forward to it. She knew that some of the rich, well-connected were arrogant, and demanding, and treated the women like public toilets, nothing more than a hot, wet receptacle to dump loads into. She felt his cock buck, and swell up, he was on the brink, and she timed the last plunge perfectly.

"Oh yeah, oh fuck baby, take my load baby, fuck, fuck FUCK!!!"

His cock head nestled in her throat, she made the swallowing motions, and his cock erupted. She felt two hot blasts fired straight down her throat, she pulled back and his cock wasn't done yet, three hot strings peppered the roof of her mouth, and three more hot streams spewed all over her tongue, she had to swallow more than once, he was really pent up, and she enjoyed getting a mouth filling rush, his cum tasted thick and creamy, she adored the rich texture, and she eagerly swallowed every drop.

When she was done, she released his cock, swallowed one last time, and she felt his hand gently cupping her chin. She knew what that was for, she raised her head up to look him in the eye, smiled, and opened wide, letting him see that she had eagerly gulped down every drop. She felt his hand caress her chin.

"Thank you, Allison, that was the best cock suck I have ever had."

She was thrilled, using her actual name was something of a novelty, it was a novelty that she liked. There was nothing so sweet to a person as the sound of their name.

The door to the study opened, and his wife, Miranda Hobson entered. She was dressed in a shimmering translucent blue gown that accentuated her full figure, her heavy breasts were clearly delineated against the top of her gown, her hips had a full, very voluptuous curve, and her legs looked sleek and well-formed under the translucent view.

Speaking to her husband, she said, "How is her cock sucking ability?"

"She has just given me the best suck job ever."

"I wonder if she has cunt licking ability, I know they are not trained for that, but I am sure that some of them have had practice, with girlfriends, or female relatives. Allison, do you know how to lick a hot cunt? And if you have, please tell us about it."

Allison nodded, she'd been licking pussy since she turned 18, one of her girlfriends Janet Minser, had been more than eager to get it on, and she related what had happened, when one night after a few tentative moves, they wound up in bed.

Allison had felt peaceful as her beautiful friend held her close. She suddenly became aware of Janet's hand moving lower and lower over her nightie, down her back. Allison wasn't turned off, she realized that she was becoming aroused. She felt the soft hand slip under her nightie, caressing her back just above her panties. It felt so good.

Janet had whispered, "D-Do you want me to s-stop, Ally?"

Softly, Allison had cooed, "No, that feels good."

She had lifted her face to look into Janet's face. Seeing all the lust on her friend's face, she realized she wanted to kiss her. Not just a friendly kiss, a deep, soul-searing melding of mouths.

Trembling, Allison had put her hands on Janet's face and gently pulled it forward as she lifted her mouth. She felt the softness of warm, wet lips on hers and with a tremor and a moan, they shared their first kiss. It was very soft, very gentle. After a minute, they had stopped as if by mutual consent, pulled back slightly, and just looked at one another.

Then Allison kissed her, a deep, soul-stirring kiss, and Janet had opened her mouth and kissed her back wetly. Never had she kissed anyone like this. Allison found herself writhing against Janet's body, and she groaned into her open mouth when she felt Janet's hand move down and caress the nylon of her panties right on her ass cheeks.

Allison began to search her friend's body as well, and within a minute, the two girls were only wearing panties. Allison could feel Janet's hard nipples pressed against her equally stiff nipples. She froze when Janet's hand moved under the waistband of her panties below her belly and she felt fingers brushing through her pussy hair.

"Relax Allison, I swear I won't break your virginity."

Allison had let Janet have her way with her, their lips came together again, and she moaned into her friend's mouth as she felt Janet's fingers gently slide her panties down, over her ankles, and gently toss them aside. Allison had felt the wild surge of pleasure, she was now fully nude, and her friend was gazing down at her body with a look of sheer lust. Janet gently parted her wet labia and stroked up and down the lips of her throbbing pussy. Oh god, it had felt so out of the world great, she pushed her hips towards Janet's fingers, eager for maximum contact.

Janet broke the kiss, looking into Allison's eyes, she whispered, "Open your legs, baby."

Allison eagerly spread her thighs apart, and she cried out with pleasure as she felt a single finger gently worming between the tight, virginal walls of her pussy, gently probing until Janet felt the obstruction of her friend's virginity. She backed off slightly, running her finger in circles around the hot, wet tunnel. Allison could feel her nipples throb with pleasure, her whole body seemed to be one giant zone of lust.

Janet was gentle as she finger fucked Allison's tight, virginal pussy, rubbing back and forth across her clit and then thrusting two fingers inside her girlfriend's pussy, avoiding her cherry, circling and then rubbing her pussy walls. Janet worked over Allison's straining body, and brought her to orgasm, Allison writhed, gasping and moaning, crying out as she felt the wave of orgasm wash over her, her mind filled with an explosion of pleasure.

Allison was eager to give back as good as she got, her hands went down to the hot, wet heat between Janet's legs, and let her fingers stimulate her sexy body. She was also careful with her probing fingers, making sure she did not break Janet open as she gently finger fucked the hot, wet slide of Janet's aroused pussy, enjoying the sounds and cries of pleasure she made. Running circles around her straining clit brought her friend to climax, Janet's body was shaking and shuddering like a leaf in a storm.

For most of the night, the two friends, now lovers, had explored each other's bodies, touching and caressing the most intimate parts of each other, then they had formed into a 69, eager to lick each other's hot, liquid centers, and they eagerly licked and kissed, drinking from the copious flows of love liquid flowing from their pussies. The room was filled with cries, moans, whispered endearments, and shrieks of orgasmic joy as they brought each other to climax, over and over. Finally, exhausted, sweaty, and contented, they held one another's bodies close and drifted off to sleep.

That had been the best time of her life. Before Allison was summoned, they had been exclusive lovers, and they had kept their promise, to not rupture the virginity, and suffer the terrible fate of those who did.

Miranda had slithered out of her gown when Allison had started relating her story, her eyes were glowing with a hungry, feral look, and she had been softly stroking her pussy while Allison had related what had occurred. Miranda was almost completely naked, wearing just a set of red, crotch-less panties, and she purred, "Let's see how good a cunt lapper you are, Allison."

Miranda's body was a full-figured work of art, with heavy breasts, wide, curving hips, and strong sturdy sleek thighs. Allison noted that Miranda's pussy was totally waxed free of any hair, just like hers was. It had been another condition of her employer, to be pubic hair free, she saw that his wife was as smooth and bare as she was. The ruling body had stipulated that all pubic hair was to be kept to no more than a neatly trimmed bush.

Just before she was delivered to Mr. Hobson, Allison had been in the preparation salon, her pubic hair was lasered off, she was then waxed down to get every last little stand, and the hair growth retardant was carefully applied to her bare pussy region. She was given a supply of the retardant to last through her employment term, applied twice a week, and she would keep that smooth, hair-free region that Mr. Hobson desired.

Allison was quickly on her knees, smelling Miranda's rich scent, seeing the deep pink coral lips, dewy wet, eager for her tongue. She let her tongue slither out, and lapped at the lips, tasting the rush of sweet juices slicking up Miranda's labial lips, accompanied by a soft growl of pleasure from Miranda. Mmmm, it was just as enjoyable as making sweet, hot love to her teen lover Janet had been, and Allison was hungry for more. Her tongue slid between the seam, and she stuffed her tongue as far up Miranda's creaming heat as she could.

A rush of hot, rich juices filled her mouth, making her body light up, and Miranda's soft moans of pleasure urged her on. Knowing what had turned on her lover Janet the most, Allison went after Miranda's pussy the same way, bringing her fingers into play, alternating fingers and tongue, and moving between her clit and her creaming center, Miranda's moans becoming more numerous.

Miranda was thrilled, Allison was no novice, she had definitely had cunt licking ability in her past, Ummm, she really knew what she was doing. She cradled Allison's head in her hands, cooing to her how good it felt, her breathing coming in gasps, letting out moans and grunts of pleasure as she urged on the teen girl between her legs.

Allison brought her coup de grace move into play, her fingers spread open Miranda's sex, and positioned her pink, hard clit directly over her mouth. She moved in, and applied her hot, wet tongue to Miranda's hard, eager clit. Enjoying Miranda's squeal of pleasure as she began licking it, she started to rapidly pump two fingers in and out, finger fucking Miranda with a hard and fast motion.

Allison wrapped her tongue around Miranda's hard, bulging clit, pulling at the stem with her tongue, and tugging gently on it, letting her tongue slide along the length of her straining clit. Her squeals rose up to a crescendo, letting out a shriek, dumping a hot load of orgasmic juices all over Allison's face, Miranda was shaking and shuddering as her orgasm tore through her, letting Allison lick the pulsing heat until Miranda's pussy gave one last spasm.

Miranda stepped back, and Mr. Hobson came forward, his cock had soared back up, and he instructed Allison to sit in the high-backed chair just behind her, and watch them fuck. Allison quickly did so, her pussy was very warm, watching as Miranda leaned forward slightly, he stepped up behind his wife, nudged against her, and with a loud moan of pleasure, he impaled her, grabbing her hips and pulling her tight against him.

"Play with your cunt while you watch us fuck!"

Allison happily did so, letting her fingers seek out her hot, wet heat, letting out a loud growl of pleasure as she started to stroke at her creamy center, spreading her juices all over the outside, peeling her lips apart, letting the horny stares of her employers lock onto her pussy, as she watched Mr. Hobson's cock ram his sexy wife from behind.

Miranda cooed, "Ummm, so pink, so wet, oh yeah, keep fucking me, lover. When she is bid on for virginity breaking, you HAVE to be the winning bid, Ummm, oh yeah, fuck me, lover. I want to watch you fuck her, and break open her tight little pussy, then I can have some fun with my strap-on."

Allison heard that, and she was surprised. Strap-on dildos were supposed to not even exist anymore, except as museum pieces. They were deemed sinful, against the natural order of men using women as fuck dolls, and had been banned. Any that were still in existence was supposed to be turned over to the authorities, to be destroyed or put in museums, for display as to what kind of perversion had existed before the new world order. Of course, the rich and wealthy were given pretty wide latitude to do as they wanted, and keep things that the lower classes were not allowed to own, so long as it was not flaunted.

Her mind conjured up the image of Mr. Hobson, his cock poised against her, then the hard, driving thrust as he plunged. She heard Miranda's cries and growls of pleasure as her employers were fucking wildly, imagining that those were her sounds as her virginity gave way, his cock driving to her very core, as he buried his cock. Would it hurt, would it sting, would it feel good?

She hoped it would feel good, the idea of his cock diving in and out, and the hot throbbing gush of his cum, filling her up, brought her to the brink, her mind went on, and she imagined Miranda, taking her right after, fucking her newly devirginized pussy with a strap-on, oh fuck, damn that was hot, and she felt the trembling.

"Fuck, fuck, oh yes, fuck me, fuck MEEEE!"

Allison cried out as her pussy poured out a river of juices, and the orgasmic cries of her employers joined in as Mr. Hobson buried his cock into his wife's eager fuck-hole, and pumped a massive load of hot cum into her.

groomleader
groomleader
2,787 Followers