A Brave Step Forward

Story Info
Expanding your horizons can be rewarding at any age.
1.1k words
4.54
2.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In small circles, I'm known for being Bisexual which l have enjoyed being for some time now. Admittedly l have never been solely with another man and curiosity had me seek such. Again l fully enjoy MM sex, oral either way but l must say l prefer to Bottom rather than to Top. But there has always been an additional factor with all my trisks, another female or females with us. Would it be any different l have to wonder, not sure but l was willing to find out.

Where to even start was my first problem not to mention such to my wife. Unable to come up with any fresh ideas even after my wife's enthusiastic approval l found myself sitting in a bar known to be frequented by a Gay and Lesbian clientele. I most likely looked how l felt, out of place. Unwilling or unaware of how to make the first move l sat there quietly and after a while, someone took the empty seat next to me.

His name was Tom and he was obviously a regular as nobody could enter the bar without saying a "What's up." to Tom. Tom was close to my age but other than that our similarities ended. I'm more of a Lumberjack type, l would say bear but other than my head and chest my body is basically hairless. Yes, my balls would have some hair if l allowed it, but l don't. Tom was shorter and far thinner than l, not that it mattered but l pegged him for a fellow Bottom. Regardless I offered to buy Tom a drink, and although he accepted it there was a strange aura about doing so, or maybe it was just me.

He called over the bartender by name which was quickly followed by two stiff drinks from the top shelf. l not much of a hard booze drinker but whatever was it went down smoothly, a second pour and Tom's ordered that he was to leave the bottle.

After the slight burn of liquid courage, l placed my hand on Tom's thigh, he returned the same and l could feel my cock growing as he made his way upward. Just then a chorus of voices called out to him and he excused himself stating he would be right back. He then disappeared to the back of the bar and beyond as far as l knew unknowing of the place.

Hope turned to disappointment as it was now getting late, "Last Call" being shouted put a point on it. I didn't care for another drink and surely not that fire water that got me into this mess. So I pushed the bottle away with the back of my hand in disgust not only knocking it over but losing it entirely when l scrambled to upright it once again, the sound of it crashing on the floor. (The bartender rushes over)

Me: "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I'll pay for the damage."

The bartender called out its name worth with made me about shit. But a man of my word so I would fork over what's due.

Bartender: "Let me ask my boss." And with that, he disappeared from sight. He returned a minute later with Tom right behind him, l tried to look past them both to locate the owner until it finally dawned on me that Tom was the owner and how everything made more sense now.

Tom slowly motioned his head from side to side claiming what a shame it was. Then he looked up at me with a smile saying at least it was only a half a bottle.

Tom: "Well two hundred should about cover it, unless you want to take it out in trade?"

By this time the place had cleared out only leaving Tom and l, plus the bartender who was busy shining glasses off to the side.

l asked Tom what does he have in mind and he didn't hesitate offering how l could suck his cock for payment. l let a full three seconds go by before l happily agreed to. Tom mounted the stool next to me once again and l reached over and freed his manhood from his pants. Sitting, clothing, it all didn't matter, Tom had one of the biggest cocks l had ever seen and it was far bigger than l had ever experienced.

l wrapped both of my hands around it which still left a comfortable amount to suck upon. l freed my hand to undress the lower portion of my body, a few quick strokes of my own cock before returning it to Tom's.

Tom said "No, fuck that." as he pulled away both of my hands then he pressed my head upon him. Luckily between my slobber and his pre-cum they acted as lube as l was now balls deep on his giant cock. Over and over l inhaled him, now drawing the attention of the bartender.

Then after running my tongue the length of it l asked what are we going to do with it. With my pants still around my ankles, Tom leaned me on top of a nearby table. Where the lube came from l had no idea but within a breath, l felt him enter me. I thought it would never end nor did l want it to, l never felt such fullness. He started out slow but with my coaxing of faster-faster soon my ass was being pounded like never before.

Also new or say other than in my mind, l screamed out for him to fuck me, fuck me, and even harder. Yes, l was his cock whore and loved it.

Tom called over to the bartender "Get in on his." And with that, he offered up his also sizable cock for me to feast on. I did little work as the two of them pushed and pulled me having their way, and l was only too pleased to allow it. Then as if it was scripted they simultaneously came, filling both my mouth and my ass with their hot cum. l remained on the table ass up and exhausted for a good few minutes and when l found the strength to pull up my pants but l couldn't, not unless l was willing to stop him sucking my cock. I felt a bit liberated and seen the pleasure of not only another guy sucking me off but two of them. Yes, maybe they were some dirty acts but they felt right to me, and although I'm still Bi, not Gay l found full acceptance which in grateful for.

l returned home and gave my wife a full accounting, her response was to ask for money for a bigger strapon. We both laughed and things between us have never been better. Nor has the sex.