Cheating gf leads to MM with bestie

Story Info
Bf catches Gf cheating with his best friend. MM sex.
3k words
4.25
9.8k
18
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/05/2024
Created 04/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd suspected my girlfriend was cheating behind my back for some time. The signs started small but the more attention that I gave my suspicions, the more signs became apparent.

My suspicions were finally confirmed when a nanny camera that I'd installed discreetly in our lounge caught clear footage of my girlfriend leading an unknown male by the hand, upstairs I presume and to our bedroom. The two spent two hours upstairs before the camera captured them as they returned downstairs together. My girlfriend walked towards the camera topless, her large DD breasts on full display and knickerless but wearing stockings and suspenders.

Her lover was obscured from view as he walked behind her. What I didn't expect the camera to capture was my girlfriend getting fucked from behind as her hands were positioned on either side of my spy camera. The footage captured her tits as they slapped together as her cheating pussy was taking more of her lover's cock. Once again his face was just out of shot but his torso could be seen. He was a good build, tanned and looked very athletic. Very similar body type to my own.

I watched the full five minutes of footage where I believe he climaxed inside of her. My girlfriend stood upright and turned towards him and initiated a kiss as the camera captured his hands grabbing two handfuls of her ample ass. I was shocked to see that his cock was still hard when I saw the tip of it poke through my girlfriend's thighs. I don't know why but I calculated that he must be at least eight inches, circumcised and thick.

As I sat on my bed in my underwear and watched the two of them on my mobile phone, I noted that I'd become fully aroused, my own more modest cock, one or two inches shorter but matching all other dimensions of her lover, was now stuck out in front of me fully erect. My cock had managed to find the pee hole in my boxers and had made its escape. I immediately turned the footage off and headed for a cold shower.

The next day, I kissed my girlfriend before she left for work. I'd planned to move the spy camera up and into our bedroom. I plan to capture more irrefutable evidence before confronting my girlfriend. I was able to manage to place the camera in such a position that it could capture all of the bedroom, the main focal point being our bed.

As I sat at work, my mind kept playing images of my cheating wife being fucked. As my mind reviewed the scene over and over, my cock would start to harden. This is not what is meant to happen to me when I've caught my girlfriend cheating. Why the hell was I getting aroused?

I was meeting my best friend Don after work for our planned weekly Wednesday workout. A good workout should take my mind away from my cheating girlfriend for a bit.

I met Don inside the changing rooms where he'd already gotten changed. I quickly changed, put my stuff away in a locker and quickly ran for a pee. When I returned, Don had his jacket on and his gym bag draped behind his back with the long strap laid diagonally across the front of his athletic torso.

Don: Mate I'm sorry but you're gonna have to train on your own today as I've got to go and collect Kristina from her work. She's taken I'll and just called to ask me to come get her. I'm sorry. I've sent you today's program which should keep you busy for an hour and a half.

Me: No worries mate, I hope she's ok. Look after her and I'll call you later.

Don hurriedly exited as I headed into the gym to warm up and start my session.

As I drove home, my tired mind started to wonder about the identity of my girlfriend's lover. Was he an ex? Maybe he was a work colleague? How long had they been fucking? Was my smaller cock not enough to satisfy her? My cock stiffened as images of the tip of his cock, poking against my girlfriend's pussy, before appearing from the small area beneath the bottom of her ass cheeks. I grab a hold of myself and find that my cock is rock hard.

Naked confrontation and accidental MM oral:

I arrived in a fairly quiet and dimly licked house. I quickly shut my gym clothing and made my way into the downstairs shower at the back of the house. Once I had finished and had dried myself, I made my way upstairs wearing only my towel.

As I opened the door, what I did not expect to see was my wife on her hands and knees wearing sexy and glossy black lingerie, on the bed. More shocking was then identifying my best friend Don who was also on his knees directly behind her. He gave her a couple more strokes with his cock which was visibly buried deep inside of her pussy as he gripped her hips.

As the shock, brought about by the sexual scene in front of me, took hold. My towel fell to the floor at the same time that the two of them first detected my presence in the bedroom. Don pulled his cock out of her before leaping athletically from my bed and onto his feet immediately to the side of it. Danielle flopped down onto her side and was now propped up on her arm. Both were staring at me. I remained speechless for a few seconds as everything started to sink in and make sense.

Me: Don you're my best friend. We've been buddies since kindergarten. How could you fuck Danielle? Why would you fuck my girlfriend? Why? What have I done to you?

Danielle: Don't blame Don Mally. It was me that made the move on him.

Me: You should shut the fuck up, I'm talking to him!

Don: Mally she's telling the truth. She put it on me hard. I tried hard to say no but you know how persistent she can be. And mate we both know she's sexy as fuck. Mate, I'm sorry. I will do anything to try and make it up to you.

Me: Danielle how long have you two been screwing behind my back?

Danielle: Babe that's not important. It wasn't anything you did or didn't do. Honestly, babe, I was just horny the first time it happened. You two almost look like brothers so fucking him felt like I wasn't cheating.

Me: Are you fucking joking Danielle?! You think fucking Don isn't cheating because we look alike?!

Danielle: Is it cheating Mally? Don isn't a stranger, is he? I know if you had to choose between me fucking Don here or a stranger, you'd choose Don right?

Don: Mate there's no harm done. We all know each other don't we? It's just sex. Sex amongst good friends right? We all know that it's the two of you that are a couple. No one wants to or is trying to change that. Come on Mally. Friends still?

As I listen to the two of them, I feel my anger slowly rising at this ultimate betrayal. I launch forward towards Don, one hand grabbing his throat and my shoulder thrusting powerfully into his abdomen. The force of my attack lifts Don off of his feet and my velocity throws the both of us across the full width of the bed and into a crumpled heap of arms and legs onto the floor on the other side.

Somehow I managed to end in a seated position, my legs splayed open, one down each side of Don's chest. He immediately starts to buck his body in an attempt to improve his current weaker position. His movement causes my cock to slap rhythmically against his chest, occasionally grazing his chin.

Danielle: Mally don't hurt him. Let him go. Let's all of us talk about this!

Don manages to force me some distance backwards and manages to free his arms. As we flail our arms to try to garner a better position, I feel Don's dick poking into my ass crease. Why is this fucker's big cheating dick so fucking hard?

Don grabs my cock in desperation. His grip is firm but not uncomfortable. As we wrestle one another it causes Don's hand to unintentionally stroke my cock up and down causing me to immediately get an erection. The split second in which I paused to acknowledge this developing scene was enough to allow Don to shove me backwards. As I slide backwards and down his stomach, the tip of Don's hard cock lands against my moist asshole, where due to the remaining backwards motion, slips inch by inch unopposed and fully inside. As Don's cock bottoms out in my ass, my body comes to an abrupt stop.

Danielle: Babe are you ok? What's happened, Mally?

I look down towards Don. With his hand still around my cock he doesn't stop stroking me. He's smiling at me as he continues. I start to feel an intense feeling of pleasure originating from somewhere inside of my ass. This pleasure wave causes my body to fall towards where only my quick reflexes cause my hands to cushion my fall as they plant themselves on either side of Don's neck. Our faces are now so close together that I can hear as we both let out a quiet sigh.

Danielle: What the fuck are the two of you doing? Don, please tell me that that is not your big cock that's sticking up my boyfriend's ass. OMG Mally, why are you sitting on Don's cock?

Don: Wow Mally. Wow. I'm sorry for fucking Danielle mate. I truly am. But mate, I'm not apologising for my cock being in your ass. It was an accident how it happened but yr ass does feel good on my hard cock. I'll take it out and let go of your cock if you want me to?

I don't answer Don. At that moment I do get another wave of energy shoot through my body causing my mouth to lower onto Don's and we engage in our first-ever man-on-man kiss. As we progress, I feel Don grab my ass and start to fondle it.

Danielle: Oh my god you two! I can't believe that I'm watching the two men in my life fuck each other right in front of me! Who knew it would look so fucking hot!

I could hear Danielle moaning and I knew that she would be fingering her pussy and rubbing her clit. Don was now slowly thrusting his cock in and out of my virgin ass and it felt amazing. My cock was rubbing itself between us as we fucked. Don paused our kiss but not the fucking. I pulled my head back a few inches causing our eyes to meet.

Don: Mally my brother, I love you so much. More than you will ever know. I know I betrayed your trust. I'm sorry. But we have now shared all of each other and for that, I am grateful and feel blessed. I'm so close to climaxing inside of the beautiful ass of my best friend. Will you allow me to Mally? Can I? I want you to fuck my ass. You need to fuck me too. It will complete the bond.

Danielle: You two gay boys just made me cum so fucking hard! Mally tell him he's allowed. Tell him you want him to cum in yr ass babe. He loves you, Mally. He loves me too babe. I want you to fuck him back babe. Don wants you to do it. Look how hard your cock is babe. I know you wanna fuck him in the ass. I'm so horny I want both of your cocks to fuck ME!!!

Me: Cum in me my brother. Your climax is my forgiveness. My cock in your ass though will be my permission to the use of both the bodies of myself and Danielle. Now fuck me brother and cum in me.

I lean back slightly and I gyrate my hips back and forth forcing my hole to slide up and down on Don's impressive and hard cock. Moments later, Don grips my hips and forces me down one final time onto his cock as several strong spurts of his cum are lovingly deposited inside me.

I rise to my feet. Don slides out of me. He sits up and takes my stiff cock into his mouth and proceeds to give me my first male-on-male blowjob. For the first time, he was quite good at it and it felt very nice. As he was sucking me he was stroking himself back to full hardness. His cock looked impressive and was making me long to have it in my mouth.

Danielle: Babe your best friend is sucking your cock right now and it looks so fucking hot. Babe, I bet you can't wait to put that wet cock in his big ass, can you? I want you to fuck him from behind Mally. Spread those big cheeks apart and slide it straight in. Fuck him nice and slow. Long and full strokes. Oh, that's gonna look so damn hot babe.

Don is giving me the best blowjob of my life and I'm so turned on by his mouth and the sight of his big sexy cock that I'm forced to pull out to halt me from prematurely climaxing. I wanna fuck Don's big ass before I cum.

Me: Danielle why don't you get involved as I fuck him? If you could sit your sexy ass on the floor at the side of the bed. Yes and rest your back against it.

I grab Don by his hand and use it to lift him to his feet. I kiss him briefly as I position his feet on either side of Danielle and face towards the bed.

Me: Don if you would place yr hands down flat on the bed, you'll find that Danielle's mouth is at the same level as that gorgeous big cock of yours. I see you two have already worked that out for yourselves! Don, I'm gonna need you to move your legs just a few more inches apart for me. Yes perfect. It's perfect. You as Don. Why have I not noticed it before?

Danielle: Because today is the first time the two of you decided you'd both turned gay and start fucking each other and sucking each other's cock dumbass. I knew that you both had good asses which is why my tongue has been all up and over them!

Me: Don will you shove your cock in her mouth already!

Don: Mally she's sucking me but you're not ass fucking me. Slap my ass a little first and spit on my hole. Be slow at first when you put it in and let me get used to it first. Then I'm gonna need it hard and fast Mally. Short shallow fucking, please.

I end up slapping his ass for longer than I'd planned because his rosy reddening cheeks started turning me on. The ass fuck was delayed even further as I felt the desire to drop to my knees to have a good and thorough taste of Don and his rose-red-coloured big ass. I could hear Danielle's slurpy blowjob as I administered my ass worshipping, holding one cheek apart with one hand as the other hand rubbed my cock.

Don: The two of you are using your mouths so fucking good right now but Mally my ass is so ready to be fucked.

I disengage my face from between Don's ass and rise to a standing position, the tip of my cock now resting solidly at the entrance to his asshole. My ass-eating had wet him enough that the end of my cock was already inside. Remembering Don's instructions I took plenty of time as well as self-control, to slowly watch as my cock slid all of the way inside.

Me: Mate for your first time, my cock went in rather easily. I can feel how tight you are around my cock too. Remember I'm going at your pace, Don.

Don: Mally your cock feels comfortable inside me already so you can fuck me now. Start slowly and speed up as I loosen up. Oh yeah, your cock feels so good Mally. Your girlfriend sucks cock as good as you too. Oh yeah. Mally fuck me good. Cum in me and seal our eternal friendship forever. Mally I love you and your cock. Fuck my ass, my brother.

As my cock was propelled in and out of my male and heterosexual best friend's ass I thought to myself as I rode these new unique waves of virgin pleasure. Am I gay? Have I always secretly been gay? I've never thought of having or wanting to have sex with another man so I can't be gay, can I? I can't deny that the sexual me and Dan had shared had been some of the best sex is ever had. Both me and Dan have experienced plenty of sex with all types of different women, multiple women on occasion. We had had sex in the same room and with the same woman. All wonderful experiences I have to add.

I had enjoyed having Don's big cock both in my mouth, and in my ass and his ass is currently being fucked by my cock both looked good and felt great. I'd seen Don naked many times before and although admiring his body because of the effort we both would put into how we looked, I had not once sexually looked at him.

A quick summary. Until today, I had not looked sexually towards another man nor found men attractive or relationship worthy. Not gay. Likes cock.

Me: Don watching your ass shake is too much and I'm going to cum. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

Don: I'm cumming too. Oh god. Yessss!!!

Danielle: Mmmmpphhhh!!!!