A Break-in Opened Her Up

Story Info
Abigail succumbs to an intruder then feels guilty.
4.1k words
4
14.6k
15
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edsoames
edsoames
87 Followers

As new years eve parties go, it had been a great one. Jack was driving but Abigail had made the most of the free flowing spirits. In the car on the way home she was feeling very frisky, teasing her husband by dropping the straps of her dress and letting her braless breasts swing to the motion of the car. She didn't even cover up when vehicles pulled alongside them at the lights.

Jack had trouble concentrating as Abigail played with his cock over his pants. It was exciting him that some of the other drivers, mainly cabbies, were getting a view of her huge tits. On the long straights Jack played with Abigail's nipples and took the opportunity to slide his hand up her silky thighs and finger her sopping cunt. They even pulled into a layby at one point so she could give him a slurpy blowjob, leaving him just short of cumming in her mouth.

Once home they almost fell through the front door, pulling off each others' clothes. Just as Jack was about to plunge his dick into Abigail's willing cunt he felt a strong draught. Then he saw a door that was open that he was sure he had shut on their way out earlier. To Abigail's dismay he climbed off of her, it was then he saw the broken window in the lounge. Abigail screamed as a man appeared at the top of the staircase. She scrambled to cover herself, not altogether successfully. Jack almost got back to Abigail but the intruder was quicker. He stood by Abigail and suggested Jack didn't try to be a hero. Not many naked men feel like being heroes, in fact Jack's cock twitched slightly at the thought of what the huge black burglar might want to do to Abigail.

Though he had never indulged in sexual violence in his life his senses, and sense, were being affected by the sight of a naked woman trying to hide herself behind a less than adequate piece of slinky material and the barely perceptible aroma of an aroused woman, mixed with her fear. Slowly, surely, Abigail's pheromones worked insidiously. Before he knew what he was doing he was on the path to, one way or another, fucking this woman and making her husband watch.

The intruder grabbed the dress Abigail was trying to maintain her modesty with. He gestured for Abigail to stand with Jack. When she tried to stand behind Jack the black guy told her to stand beside him. It had been some years since he had seen a hairy pussy and was fascinated by it.

The burglar told Jack and Abigail to call him Jay. He used a knife to cut Abigail's dress into strips and told her to tie Jack to a dining chair. She was too frightened to do anything other than a thorough job, there was no way Jack could free himself. Despite his best efforts, Jack's dick responded to the situation by going rock hard. The fear, the thought that Abigail was going to have a big black cock in her, betrayed him.

Jay's cock was also rigid. Jack's erection hadn't escaped Jay's notice. He'd been the Bull for a few of his white friends' wives so he knew the signs. Jay also guessed that Abigail wasn't a hot wife so was most likely unaware of her husband's desire for her to be fucked by another man.

Some modicum of sense was coming back to Jay. He knew that if he played things right he would have this big titted white wife and he would be excused the break-in.

Jay was blessed with a deep baritone voice, when he spoke his words tended to have a soothing effect. He reassured Jack and Abigail that he had no intentions of harming them, putting his knife away to give credence to his words. Abigail picked that moment to launch herself at him. Her adrenalin fuelled fists battered at his body. Jay found it almost comical that this woman so much shorter than he, thought she could overpower him.

Abigail was struggling against Jay, there was a moment when she accidentally grasped his cock and froze in surprise at its size. Jay took the pause in her struggles to spin her around. Jack's cock twitch wildly as he saw Jay's hand grabbing Abigail's left breast.

"Look at her nipples, your wife's in heat" from Jay was met with "Fuck off you bastard" from Abigail.

Jay walked her over to where Jack was tied to the chair.

"See how much your husband is enjoying seeing you in the arms of a black man. He wants me to fuck you girl."

"Hell will freeze first" spat out Abigail.

Jay ran his fingers through Abigail's trimmed pubes, slid a finger between her labia and poked her cunt. Her writhing whilst trying to avoid him fingering her only sufficed to allow him deeper. He stuck his wet finger under Jack's nose and told him to savour the aroma of his wife's hole.

"Say something Jack, tell him to stop" Abigail pleaded with her husband.

"Please don't hurt her" uttered Jack, but the subtext in his voice was definitely something akin to "please fuck her but don't hurt her."

Most of the fight drained from Abigail and she was visibly shaken by the timidity of her husband's words. She'd realised she might have to let the black brute have his way with her to keep them both safe. She'd also decided he damn well would not enjoy it, unless of course his fetish was for having a crying woman lay as still as a corpse.

Jay let go of Abigail. She ran to Jack. Jay started to strip, blocking the doorway.

Abigail whispered in Jack's ear, "What do you think I should do."

Jack responded with "Whatever you have to do darling. He's obviously intent on taking you one way or another. I love you, just don't get hurt, we can get through this."

Abigail couldn't help but look from her husband's groin to Jay's larger manhood. It wasn't so much the length, it was the girth which was fascinating her. She told herself not to look nor to think about it.

Jay grabbed Abigail's arm and pulled her to his body, breast to breast. Abigail struggled against him, their height difference meaning her belly was rubbing his cock. Abigail thought to herself, "If I keep struggling against him he might cum and lose interest like Jack does", so she added deliberately stimulating his cock as she struggled. Part of it worked, Jay's cock spat out his spunk onto Abigail's tits but he didn't go soft, nor did his ardour lessen. He turned her to face Jack, "Don't you just love seeing this black man's spunk dripping from your cunt's tits mate?"

Without thinking, Jack nodded feebly. Abigail shot him a vicious look, angry that her husband was getting off on her being manhandled.

Any hopes that her ordeal might be over were dispelled as Jay pushed her to her knees. Jack's view of Jay's cock slapping against Abigail's cheek couldn't have been better. When Jay told Abigail to lick the last drops of jizz from his cock she resisted so he scooped some of his cum from her tits and holding her face, so as to force her mouth open, he flicked it onto her tongue. Abigail gipped but because Jay then held her mouth closed she was forced to gulped it down.

"Kiss your husband on the lips, share tongues, then lay on the sofa."

Reluctantly, Abigail did as she was told. She lay on the sofa eyes closed, hands across her breasts and legs crossed. After turning Jack's chair so that he can see his wife evolve from a faithful spouse to a wanton slut. Jay grasped Abigail's ankles and pulled her legs wide. Abigail now wanted to get it over with so offered no resistance. Jay turned to Jack and said, "Your wife is wanting my big, black cock. See how easy her legs have spread for me and how her cunt is glistening.

Jack grinned, his dream was about to come true, luckily for him Abigail's eyes were still closed. Abigail's reaction was "Just get on with it you bastard."

Jay climbed on top of Abigail. Her involuntary reaction to having a cock knocking at the door of her pussy was to part her thighs a little bit more. Jay worked his cock up and down her slit. Her juices from the foreplay with Jack had left her lubricated. Jay's leaking precum helped him ease the head of cock into Abigail. She lay still trying to put him off by being totally disinterested.

Jack was beside himself with pleasure, another man's cock was finally in his wife's cunt. He wanted his hand free sp that he could jerk off to the live pornography his eyes were fixed on. Then, for the first time in many, many years he had an involuntary orgasm. Jay laughed at his incontinence. Jack felt deflated. He wanted to free himself as he realised he needed to help his wife and stop the guy from fucking her. He was tied securely though. All he could do was berate the guy now deep inside his wife. Jay was spurred on, excited by using an unwilling wife in full view her husband, who having ejaculated, has gone from wanting it to happen to wanting to save his wife from shame.

Abigail had never felt so stretched, none of the men who'd had her before she met Jack were as gifted girthwise as Jay was. Once Jay was in her balls deep it started to become an effort for Abigail to lay still. She had never felt so full. His thick dick parted her labia exposing her clit which his coarse pubes teased. Her nipples were standing proud betraying her. Jays hands played her breasts. She had to stop herself from raising her hands to his buttocks.

Jay's baritone whisper entered her ears, "I'm already fucking you girl, let yourself go, enjoy my cock. Your husband hasn't got the tackle to pleasure you like I can. You know you want to."

Jay upped the urgency with which he was fucking Abigail. He thrust deeper and faster, alternating his mouth and his fingers on her nipples. Jack had swung back to enjoying the show, his cock hard once again. He was egging Jay on, telling him to give Abigail the fucking of her life. Abigail too was feeling the pleasure but until Jay kissed her neck and nibbled her ear lobes she avoided showing her arousal. Abigail looked into Jack's eyes, saw his own excitement and started moving in rhythm to Jay's thrusts. Abigail wrapped her legs around Jay's. Her hands explored her body. Her tongue went into his mouth as he kissed her.

Abigail was about to tell Jay to fuck her harder when she felt his cock throb, felt him stiffen, the felt his potent black cum coat her cervix.

Having let herself be immersed in the pleasure she was getting a bit late in the day, Abigail felt cheated that the Jay had left her short of her own orgasm. Jay pulled out and apologised to he for taking her against her will. She kissed him passionately, told him to free Jack and for them to follow her upstairs in another ten minutes.

She freshened herself up, put on a pair of knickers (she wanted her husband to take them off for her lover) and lay on the bed waiting.

Before they joined Abigail, Jay told Jack he could watch until Abigail climaxed on his cock then he wanted privacy with her. He also to Jack that he wanted him to make a show of giving Abigail to him. Jack nodded meekly.

"Please Jay, my wife needs a real man to make her feel like a real woman."

Jack avoided eye contact with Abigail, he wasn't sure how she would feel about him giving her away, that and he felt humiliated and less of a man for doing so. It didn't matter because Abigail only had eyes for Jay. Abigail lifted her rear to facilitate the removal of the knickers she had donned though she hardly noticed as Jack pulled them down over her knees. He kept hold of her knickers, so he could use them to jerk his cock into as he watched his normally reserved wife be a complete and utter whore for their uninvited guest.

Jay took his time, making love to Abigail instead of fucking her. At one point Jay rolled off of her, gestured to her cunt, in effect her was telling Jack to use his mouth on Abigail's used, creamy pussy. Jack almost baulked as he got near her pussy so Jay pushed his face the last couple of inches and rubbed it around like a washcloth. Though she had tried to freshen herself up there was still some of Jay's spunk from earlier mixed with her own copious flow.

After Jay's few minutes rest he gave Jack a kick as a signal he should return to the chair in the corner of the room. Jay reinforced the message, "Wimp, go sit on your cuckold chair."

All thoughts of her her husband disappeared from Abigail's mind as she responded to Jay's ministrations. Abigail had never given as much of herself as she was giving to Jay, a man she had known for a few short hours and then only because he had broken into her home.

Jay, with his smooth baritone was seducing her as much with his voice as he was with his dick. His deep strokes and grinding were taking her to places she had never had never been. He even had her talking dirty to him, calling herself a slut and begging for his big black cock. He reward was to receive more ardent thrusts.

Like a tidal wave her orgasm overwhelmed her. It frightened her at first, she's not experienced one before and was unsure what was happening. She almost passed out with the pleasure, certainly she didn't feel Jay's explosion in her. Just as Abigail thought it was over came another wave, and another. She had to beg Jay to stop. She didn't have time to wonder what Jack must think about her orgasm, she'd sometimes pretended to have them with him to make him feel good.

Abigail was still trying recover so didn't notice when Jay sent Jack to the spare room for the night, in fact so engrossed was she with Jay that she didn't notice Jack's absence for a couple of hours and only then because it was dawn and the bed felt empty when Jay left to go home.

Jack was frustrated. He was also confused. He had thought that once Abigail had willingly taken a black cock to their bed that the floodgates would open. To the contrary, Abigail was ashamed of herself. What what had started out as a night of terror and ended with her being a wanton wife, riding a black man while his cock stretched her. His hands caressing her ample breasts and his mouth teasing her erect nipples with his teeth and lips. On his way out Jay told Jack she had woken him up with a blowjob, and swallowed his baby batter, and said thank you to him for making her feel like the sexiest woman alive. He left their home a happy man, he left her a happy woman.

As the day wore on though, Abigail went quiet. The buzz was fading away. Jack was giving her space, not wanting to push her. He was loving and reassuring but Abigail wouldn't talk about what had happened. Jack hoped that come bedtime she would be relaxed enough for them to make love and for her to tell him how it felt for her to let another make love to her in front of him.

There was no sex that night. Abigail spent most of it sobbing. She was disgusted with herself and hurt that Jack had gotten off on watching her. She even told Jack he was weird, maybe sick, for not stopping her acting like a slut. She told Jack that if he ever mentioned what had happened again she would leave him.

Sex between them for the next few weeks was awkward. Abigail wanted it to be over quickly so it suited her that Jack wasn't lasting as long as he used to. Abigail suspected he was thinking about what had happened when they made love. Their relationship was not what it once was. The experience they shared should have made them stronger, but not talking about it was pushing them apart.

It became easier for Jack to have a wank using his memories of Jay thrusting his big black cock into Abigail's cunt. The thing he thought about the most was Abigail waking Jay up by sucking him off. Not once since Abigail fucked Jay had she initiated sex with Jack.

The memories and desires Abigail was repressing surfaced unbidden as erotic dreams. Almost nightly her mind had her being fucked by Jay. The dreams were vivid and were accompanied by the relevant physical reactions. Jack took advantage of the arousal brought on by her dreams whenever her could. Once or twice when she was still half in the dream, still half asleep, she screamed "Fuck me Jay, fuck me hard", much to Jack's pleasure.

It wasn't just Jay Abigail was dreaming about though. Other dark skinned men she knew, and some she didn't, were appearing in her dreams. The few men her knickers had dropped for soon became an insignificant number compared to how man men fucked her in her dreams. Such was their clarity Abigail woke thinking she had been fucked in reality.

One dream in particular worried her and the memory of it the next morning doubled down on her feelings of guilt. In her dream, Jay had brought a friend with him, equally well built and just as well endowed. Jay didn't bother to introduce his friend. He kissed Abigail and said "He's here to empty his balls into you, strip, lay down and open your legs."

The other guy never said a word. She didn't know his name. She wanted to please Jay. The guy had no finesse. His cock slid deep into her. After a few minutes of lust and thrust he grunted, pulled out and left her alone with Jay.

Jay and Abigail showered together, his hands soaping her pendulous tits. She was trying to wash away the gloopy cum dripping from her twat.

Once dried off and in bed Jay began to fuck her slowly, his usual words of tenderness in her dreams had been replaced with derogatory comments. With each thrust there was a "You're a fucking slut, what are you whore?", "My friend paid me for your cunt, whore." or something else designed to make her feel like a worthless slut.

Abigail woke up screaming. She told Jack about the dream. He tried to hide his erection.He knew from her sleeptalking that she had been dreaming about Jay but this was the first time she admitted it. "I need help Jack, I need to see a doctor". It was the first time she had acknowledged what had happened on new years eve since it happened.

When she finally managed to get an appointment, it was with a doctor who took the time to listen. Abigail didn't go into detail but did tell him that something she had done which was against her nature and that she was struggling with it. She didn't was to medicate Abigail so prescribed counselling and massage therapy. It was arranged for alternate weeks.

The first counselling session was harrowing for Abigail. Thinking about what she did was difficult enough, telling a stranger was almost impossibly hard. She left the counselor vowing not to return.

The massage therapist came to her house. She was a matter of fact matronly woman. Abigail was embarrassed at being touched by a women, who was nothing if not professional. And so it went. Counselling got easier, Abigail learned coping mechanisms for her self disgust and by the last session had actually come to terms with what she did. Even Jack was benefitting, they were talking about that night. In bed Abigail was even telling him details of the hours when "As this becomeshe could only listen through the bedroom wall.

The final massage session came. Covid caused a change of practioner. A dark skinned guy called Marc, who appeared to be in his late twenties, knocked on her door. There Abigail was wearing just a robe, inviting a good looking young man into her house. Thoughts of the pleasure Jay had given her came flooding back, accompanied by the physical reactions he had evoked.

The massage therapist was every bit as professional as the woman he had replaced. He liked to start at the head and work down to the feet. All Abigail could think about while he was massaging her scalp was "I wonder if he ever gets hard when he is giving a woman a massage?"

His loose fitting jogging bottoms were not giving her much of a clue as to whether he measured up to Jay. His firm but gentle hands kneaded the knots from her shoulders and back. More than once Abigail suppressed a sigh as his fingers worked their magic.

Down her back he went, then down each leg in turn, Abigail was totally relaxed.

"You can of course say no but some clients like a massage while they are laid on the back rather than being face down."

Abigail turned over. He placed a towel across her groin, at first Abigail covered as much as she could of her breasts but then dropped her arms to her side..

edsoames
edsoames
87 Followers
12