A Break-in Opened Her Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A massage like this can become much more personal Abigail, so please stop me if at any time you are uncomfortable with where my hands are."

Marc started once again with Abigail's head. She closed her eyes as Marc's fingers did their work on her temples, round her ears, chin and cheeks, then he manipulated Abigail's neck. Abigail's legs parted slightly as she relaxed. Abigail glanced at Marc's dark hands as he used his magic fingers on her arms and hands, first the left and then the right.

Abigail tensed imperceptively as Marc's focus turned to her torso. He initially avoided touching her impressive breasts, limiting himself to gently moving each with the back of his hands as he ran his fingers over the rest of her flesh. Finding no objections to his light touch he made the touching more obvious, cupping her tits but not touching her nipples.

Marc moved his hands to Abigail's belly and groin. First one finger slipped under the towel as he worked around her belly. No complaint. On the next pass a second finger also slipped under the towel, then a third. Still no complaint.

"Do we need the towel Abigail?"

Abigail looked at Marc and shook her head. She look down as Marc ran his fingers through her pubes. His finger parted her labia and found her clit. Marc's finger ran through the valley of her lips, found her love hole and used some of Abigail's wetness as lubrication as he once more teased her love button.

Two, then three, of his fingers slid back into Abigail. She whispered an unconvincing "We mustn't."

Marc went to her feet, massaged them and worked his way up her calves and over her knees. The higher he moved up her legs the wider she spread them. The time he was taking on her thighs was being rewarded with moans of pleasure, moistened cunt and the aroma of aroused woman.

Abigail's knew what she wanted to do, in fact she knew what she was going to do. Her counselling had helped her realise her shame and guilt were hurting her. It helped her realise the nature of the lust she had felt on new years eve. She had come to terms with herself.

When Marc climbed between her legs she gave herself to him fully. When Jack got home she took him to bed, Marc's love juice still deep within her cunt. Without shame she told him all the details and answered all of his questions.

Her last words before they fell asleep exhausted from the lovemaking were "It may only be a couple of times a year but I'll need a big black cock or two now and then...."

12